Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #91  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i forgot to mention that the OY pic of kiwonk is quite fetching!!! imagine not commenting on such a lovely grad pic!!! congratulations on graduating from ---uh oh!! i forget where you are graduating from ???? do tell!!peachers ---SPEAK UP!
Old 05-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #92  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagzz View Post
i forgot to mention that the OY pic of kiwonk is quite fetching!!! imagine not commenting on such a lovely grad pic!!! congratulations on graduating from ---uh oh!! i forget where you are graduating from ????
Um, Clown College?

Don't worry I'll change it soon...
Old 05-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #93  
Member w/ messiest house

Have you ever noticed how people have split up into groups here in Misc. Clubs? We are variously:
  • Bovine
  • Short
  • Childish
  • Getting Married
  • Floozies
  • Reluctant to Exercise
  • Sexy
  • Riding a Motorcycle
  • Health Care Workers
  • Fans of the 70s
  • Short AND Sweet
  • Royal
  • Crafty
  • Bikini-Ready

Discuss
Old 05-09-2008, 07:14 PM   #94  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

who the **** is bikini ready??? discuss that!!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:27 AM   #95  
Member w/ messiest house

I'll believe it when I see it.

My kiddo's home!!! She cut over a foot off her hair. It's still long. She and BF showed up both wearing Dropkick Murphys t-shirts and bearing a lovely flower for me.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:50 PM   #96  
Member w/ messiest house

Happy Mother's Day
to all you fantastic Moms!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg may63.jpg (84.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #97  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Is That You Kiwonkers>????you Are Soooooooo Adorable---happy Mom's Day To You And Where The **** Are Peachpot,wabbs And Sugar????
Old 05-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #98  
loves kleenex box art

That beautiful child is Kiwi???? I can see the impishness there but the hair is blonde?

I don't know anyone who is bikini-ready. I never was. My cat isn't. Of course, when the bikini was first thrust upon the fashion world, we were rounder people and I was a stick then.

Ds has been home for a week or two. He's just the same. I'm just the same.

Hey. I just clicked on that thumbnail and MY CAR is in the picture behind Baby Kiwi. Kiwi's mom looks like Kiwidd.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:03 PM   #99  

Happy Mom's Day!!
I hope everyone's day is wonderful. I've got a couple quiches in the oven to take to my mom's for brunch, then this evening DS has invited me over for dinner....... another 5 pounds .......... oh dearie me.

Kiwi, I love your picture. It's so 60's.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #100  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I love the pic of kiwi dd in the avatar too----very attractive american girls---just like the dolls!!!----i am having a good mothers day for ONE REASON!!!--- I said i didn't want any gifts BUT i must be able to boss everyone around all day and have them do my bidding WITH A SMILE!!!-=-- so far i have had some furniture moved,the garbage and compost taken out and forced a visit to the mil without complaints=----now i want some tax work looked after-----it's too cold to garden---ITS REALLY WINDY AND COOL ---I HATE IT!
Old 05-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #101  
Member w/ messiest house

Yep, the pic of me with my mom and stepdad -- that's me, the avatar is DD -- you know she's always had more of the imp in her than I did! But, yes, our hair was about the same color at that age. I might have even been blonder.

Glad everyone is having a lovely mother's day. We went to the SIL's house. DD came with us, but the BF spent the day with his family (believe me, it's unusual for them to be apart). I ate too much. I brought Jet along and she was very good. Played off leash in the yard; didn't chase any cars. Good puppy.

Well, DH has gone out of town to interview for a job. They are putting him up in a hotel tonight and have a whole schedule of meetings for him tomorrow. Sounds good, right? Truth: I don't know why he's going, he keeps saying he doesn't want the job. Maybe they'll change his mind, it would be great. We'd have to move. Gee whiz I'd have to give up my bat infested, leaking house. Boo hoo.

I'm not holding my breath.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #102  
loves kleenex box art

What town is this job in? Is it near me? You look pretty impish with that cross-legged stance.

I have slept most all day. This medication stuff makes me that way. I dunno what to do about it. Oh, to have health insurance. Also, I must be at work at 6:30 am and must get ds out of bed to go with me and THAT makes me sleepy now. So difficult. What if I sleep through. What if ds won't budge. He goes to work at 8:00 and can stay in the car til he has to come inside. What if won't wake up in the car on time?

I hope the dh takes the job and moves Kiwi and Jet to a nice yard elsewhere. Then Wabby, who likes bats, can buy in there. DS likes bats also. He took my digital camera to school with me and only took pictures of bat houses. No bats posed though.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #103  
Member w/ messiest house

Peachie, Did you find out any more about DS's rebate check? Around here everyone seems to think that the college kids will be receiving $300; even if they are claimed by parents. I'm not sure.

I raked yesterday. It is what passes for exercise for me lately. Blah.

Sorry to tell you the interview was not for a job near you, Peachie. That would certainly solve the housing issue; we would move in with you. Wouldn't you love that? Anyway, he doesn't think he'll be offered the job.

DD is back to work at the moose place for the month that she's home. She spent all day yesterday cleaning out and working in their flower beds. She seems to enjoy it. I wonder if I could somehow persuade her to plant some flowers here. Too much to ask?

ta

Last edited by Kiwonk; 05-13-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:00 PM   #104  
loves kleenex box art

If you call the IRS and punch the buttons corresponding to the choices you're given, you can get to something about "am i eligible" and it says "nope, if you're claimed by someone else, you're not." Seems extremely unfair. My kid paid taxes.

I did a bunch of kicking and punching with Billy Blanks today. He's very cute. It someone bothers me that Billy Blanks Jr is also doing exercise videos.

I don't watch Jay Leno but I would still like the option.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #105  
Member w/ messiest house

Me either?

So who is it that is getting these $300 checks? I thought they were for dependents. We're not getting anything because we have no earned income between us, how pitiful is that?

What are you taking that is taking it out of you? Perhaps you told us before, but I am too lazy to think.

I took the darggie for a walk. She was happy. DD worked again today. I am doing laundry and have a beef stew in the crockpot. It's sort of warm around here today.

Man, I'm interesting.

Kiwi
Closed Thread