Old 02-07-2008, 06:31 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Mkat- I also have 3 girls! Good for you joining the Y and everything! Is your 2 yr old at home with you? To get exercise I often put my baby in the stroller and walk around the mall. I don't shop I actually walk at a quick pace so I break a sweat! You are in the right place for support so let us know how we can help you!!

T- last night I did work otu but I didn't do my crunches!! annoyed with my lazy self!! I think I might have to switch to doing it in the morning. But for the next few days the kids are off school so who knows!

L- Get to that meeting and get tracking!!!! Good for you not buying the 3lb heart!! I could have ate that for breakfast and went looking for more!!

I am retaining water agin!! I had pistachios yesterday so they may be the culprit!! I can feel it in my tummy and it kind of hurts! I feel bloated and yucky! I also think i won't make my v-day goal! I have 5 lbs to lose in a week and a bit!! I'm feeling discouraged!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #17  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

B~ yummm thats sounds good but I'm not going to go there either. Today I will track ...I'm over the worst part of the cold so no more slacking on the program. I'm not going to make my V-day goal either. I would have to lose 6 pounds by Thursday Not going to happen but I will get there soon after and so will you
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:50 AM   #18  

L- it ain't over till it's over!! There is a chance we can still do this!! I have 5 lbs to go maybe even 4.5!! Plus I am giving myself really until the 15th cause that is my official weigh in day!! I may need that leek soup again!!!

Have you eaten anything today? I had a juicy oprange for breakfast! I had a fight with DH this morning so I am tempted to make an ice cream sundae and drown my sorrows!!
Old 02-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #19  

Default mornin

you guys, my babysitter is closed due to illness this am, so I am home with my little monster, who is currently destroying my house!!!!
No idea what I weigh, but I alwo will not make my v-day goal! Am sticking with it though. I have to really buckle down with my atkins no more atkins crap, and no more cookies!!!!
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:26 AM   #20  

T- how did the day go? Is your house still standing? I was home with all of mine yesterday, today and monday!! they have mid winter vacation from school!

I am going to weigh in in a few minutes but I doubt it will be good. Either way i get to change my ticker. Is there anyway to make the v-day goal? not making my first goal will make me sad!! Mind you on the other hand expecting to lose 20 lbs in a month was not very realistic!!
Old 02-08-2008, 07:46 AM   #21  

204 today. I guess I am not going to make my v-day goal Barring a bird comes along and starts pecking at my tighs like an all you can eat buffet
Old 02-08-2008, 01:34 PM   #22  
Day 1 back on plan...

T- I bet your little monster had fun with mommy though

B- Sorry about the fight with Dh...thats one thing I can't complain about with dh gone. We hardly ever see each other so no time to fight....although he does get on my nerves faster

I was back at 236 at my meeting ...darn it! I stayed on track yesterday and the day before even though I didn't track I know I didn't eat all my points ... I hardly ate anything. Hopefully my body is just holding on to everything with being sick. Friday seems to be the day my weight goes up. I remember last friday complaining cause I gained a pound. We will see what the weekend brings.
Remind me to never go to a meeting on friday... I don't care for the leader. I found myself looking at the clock for the whole half an hour. Next time I willl just weigh in and leave if I need to go on a friday. The members were nice as always though. Maybe I could talk them to coming to the Tuesday meeting

Didn't get a chance to eat breakfast this morning before going to my meeting... I had a whopper Jr w/o mayo and SF pudding for lunch = 7 points
Old 02-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #23  

Default hey

you are sssoo funny, if anybody starts pecking at your thighs, let me know I will give you my address to send them over here after!!!!!!!
dont worry about the 236, look at your starting weight and remind yourseld of your accomplishment!!!!
my little monster had a great day yesterday, and today spent it wiht daddy!!!!!
my transfer is officila a new school monday, i am sad and ate cookies again!!!!
Tara
Old 02-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #24  

L- don't worry about the 2 lbs it's probably water!

What do they talk about at the WW meetings?

T- birds haven't shown up yet... I offered my thighs to the kids but they wanted chicken nuggets!
I'm sorry about your transfer when do you start at the new school?
Old 02-10-2008, 06:04 AM   #25  

Default y

hey your here, i missed you!!!!!
Funny, about the chicken, kids crack me up, the other day my 2yr old wanted chickendonalds!!!!!!!
Tara
Old 02-10-2008, 05:03 PM   #26  
Day 1 back on plan...

Not a good day for me...I've been eating whatever when ever not good.

T- told ya I didn't go anywhere and have been here the whole time
How old is your little one now?

B~ Do you find the weekends harder than the week days?
They talk about everything at the WW meetings. Lots of different topic's ...mostly about staying in control of your eating. Friday's meeting was just plain boring and I really got nothing out of it...not even the i can do this feeling I usually get when I leave a meeting.

Last edited by Losing4another; 02-10-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:39 AM   #27  

l, funny you should ask, I am making out invitations for his 3rd b-day party!!! In April.
I do find weekends harder, there is no structure, just a refriderator beckoning me...
needless to say I am up from the weekend. back to the gym today, and I start my new job today as well!
Tara
Old 02-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #28  

I'm with you with the eating! Saturday is my official cheat day. It is the one day a week when i have bread! sometimes even a little pasta. I also have mini portions of desert. During the week I'm strict as anything but the weekedns are harder! Sundays are my grocery day so usually I am not too bad because i always buy myself a healthy treat or something new that I have never tasted etc.

L are you going to your meeting tomorrow?

Tara you have already started invites for a party in april? OMG !! My baby is turning 1 march 30 and I still have no idea what I am doing!!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:18 PM   #29  
Day 1 back on plan...

T~ Wow 3 ...what are you planning to do? How was your first day?

B~ No probably not tomorrow. Even though I want to see my pals ..seems like forever since I have. I wonder if they are all still there ???? I want to give myself a chance to level out from the weekend. Going to try for wednesday.
I see you have some more goals up. Feels good when you hit them one by one.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #30  

omg you guys I hate my new job, I am in battle now b/c I was given the opposite of what I was offered, good thing I have a union!!!
Last year I was so far behind with his b-day party that I phoned invites and some people couldnt make it. Therefore I vowed that this yuear I would do better, All I have is the date and time planned. I am still deciding on a theme, food, etc. I am a clearence shopper, so I just bought him the new Dora and Diego aquadoodle, you know the one where they drive along after your lines, marked down from 45$ to 17$. Awesome!!!!
I worked out yesterday, but had alot of low carb shakes what with all the schedule changes yesterday, I didnt really get lunch. Hopefully today will be better food wise!!!
I am making a new mini goal, this one more realistic than the last!! 207 by March first!
Anyone else want to start mini goals together???
Tara