Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 07:26 PM   #31  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hi girlies! WTG on all of your weigh losses!!

I, have to chime in about Starbucks!! I LOVE STARBUCKS!!! MMMM I only have SB on Saturdays now.. although I havent had any since I started WW again, which is two 1/2 weeks. Ive NEVER gone this long without it. I get a grande white mocha nonfat no whip. Its worth the points lol...

I weighed in and im down 2.8 lbs. I was kinda expecting more since its my second week, but oh well..Ill take it!
Old 01-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #32  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Randee - congrats on the 2.8! that is awesome!!!

I am starting to get worried I won't lose this week. No change in the scale since Friday But I still have one more day! lol *fingers crossed*

So we went out for lunch today, I had a bit of an appy and a calamari salad! I am feeling pretty good about it since today was a break day and I could of ordered something SOOO much worse! For breakfast I did have that scone though and for dinner we are having homemade Mac N Cheese (and side salad) - so today won't be that good, but not as horrible as it could of been. Back at it tomorrow.

I have a different feeling then I did last year, I just feel like I want it more then I did last year - like nothing is really worth it to eat if I cant lose weight.

I am really enjoying these walk away the pounds videos - they are a lot of fun. I have two now and am thinking about ordering two more from ebay!

Last edited by sotypical; 01-16-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #33  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

I really like the walk away the pound videos too!

You should feel great about the lunch choice you made..Your right..it could have been worse!! Great job!

I understand about you wanting it more than last year. Thats exactly how I feel! I guess im just fed up with being this big and im ready to be thin again! My heart is into this year!

Oh, and I didnt add up my weight loss corectly..I added it again and im down a total of 10 lbs already!! Yippee!!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #34  
Starting Fresh

woooooo!!!! 10 pounds is great!!!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 02:08 AM   #35  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

WTG Randee!

Hey yall. Eating today started out okay then kinda went downhill. But it's cool considering I woke up like 2 in the afternoon so I haven't had long to gorge. Hoping I can get to the gym today or tomorrow. My car is done. Damn thing blew a headgasket. It won't piss me off so much if I hadn't just spent $300+ LAST WEEK on that heap of junk.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:48 AM   #36  
Fat-be-gone

randee - way to go!!!

shari - cars suck big time. I've never had major problems with my car, but when it gets paid off in a couple of months, I'm sure it'll finally break down. What a b****!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:38 PM   #37  
Starting Fresh

Rosario! get your butt back here!

So yesterday my fridge broke and I had to through out a bunch of food = $$$ and today I dropped my hair straighter and broke it! argh I hope I can fix it I can't afford to buy this crap right now. I hate Christmas shopping!
Old 01-17-2008, 08:47 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Aimee- I'm so thrilled just to be so close to onderland. I can only imagine how good it will feel to have that 1 infront of my weight. I need to celebrate it. I guess I better start thinking about what I would like to do since, I might be there next week. (hopefully)

Courtnie- Sorry about your broke fridge. Isn't it amazing how much damage we use to do to ourselves? I'm glad your eating was good today. How did the lunch with your boss go?

Shari- Great job on making it to WW and the gym. Congratuations on being 1.5 closer to your goal. You have the worst luck with your car. I hope your able to get another ride soon. I picked up some Fiber One Bars to try tomorrow.

Randee- Way to go, on your 2.8 down. I know you were proud of yourself. The first 10 # down and behind you has to make you happy.

From 1/1-1/5 I got in 16.8 miles of walking and using exercise equipment & 473.2oz of water in.
From1/6-1/12 I got in 53.4 miles and 712.9oz of water in
So are this week I have 40.28 miles (not counting todays walking) and 50.7 oz in (not counting the one I'm working on.
I didn't go to the gym today, since I had weigh in today. I got to move my ticker down three more pounds.

Last edited by hsmomx2; 01-17-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:27 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Randee - 2.8 is REALLY good for a second week! It's nice when you get that motivation! I am extremely tired of being this big - it would be nice to just wake up and feel NORMAL and not so.. uncomfortable. Can't wait!

Courtnie - I would possibly die without my straightener! I hope nothing else breaks on you

Shari - sorry to hear about your car. I used to have a lemon of a car - every single thing was wrong on it, so I definitely feel your pain!

hsmom - I am so excited for you and how close you are to 199!! Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing SO good with your exercise - whats the secret?

Well today went well - ate lots, lol, but stayed within my calories. I am getting close to my period, so I am craving some bad foods!! But I am going to bed early tonight, I am exhausted, but it'll also keep me from eating everything in sight! Not much else going on in my end of the world. Working, eating right and trying to workout.

-Aimee
Old 01-18-2008, 09:12 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 239/214.6/145

Height: 5' 5.5

Good moring Ladies!

Aimee- Great job on sticking to plan.

Last week I ate a lot of junk and the worst of it was the day before my weigh in. (Duh moment huh?) Well, Aimee like you Tom came to visit. It makes sense now. As for the exercise I'm working on the TBL challenge and I have a goal of getting in 2008 actual miles of work in. I can't remember working out so much ever. I really would like to make my goal this year. Right now, I'm working on my 2nd 10% (20 pounds). I hope to have that met by my ds birthday at the end of March.

I hope everyone has a great day and weekend on plan. The weekend is the hard part for me, since that's usually when we go out to eat.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #41  
Starting Fresh

hsmomx2 - The lunch with the boss was good but sad. I didn't cry though! yay me! I made good choices and we have a nice time. I am still sad to see her go but I think things will be okay here. Congrats on all the exercise! The weekend is always the hard part for me, always has been. Usually I do good during the week and then mess up the weekends, but not anymore! I hope, haha. I think the trick is to pick your meal before you go out to eat... if you can!

Aimee - good job on sticking to it! Karden fixed my straightener but I sitll want a new one - I was kinda upset he fixed it, LOL. I have my eyes on a professional one, like a CHI or Babyliss - I still might buy one! So much for saving money this year....

So today was weigh in *tear* it is only week two and I have been working hard the sale didn't budge, not at all. I am pretty sad - I worked really hard this past week - but hope it is just because of all exercise I have been doing, especially because it is new exercise. I will keep plugging away and hope for a loss next week.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:09 AM   #42  

Hey Gals! I had an off plan meal tonight - didn't count the calories either. I feel so bad, yet so good! lol. Energized to go "back" to eating my new normal again!

hsmom - one of my mini goals is the end of March as well! It's my bf's bday and we are going to do SOMETHING, I have no idea yet! But of course I want to look good. And I think mini goals are helpful. So seriously, whats your secret to getting all the exercise in? Thats where I need the biggest help right now!

Courtnie - No gains! Woohoo! And that was with two semi off plan meals! What kind of straightener do you have? I got a conair professional straightener, it seems to work pretty good. Got at London Drugs of course! Although I haven't ever used a REAL REAL professional one before - its just higher heat right? I haven't started using mine on the highest heat yet - scared I guess?

Well I better get to bed! I am tired and I gotta get up at 6am, fun! I have Sunday and Monday off though

-Aimee
Old 01-20-2008, 01:11 AM   #43  

Me again... had a pretty good day! Josh is getting the hang of this cooking low-fat thing! He made chicken breasts, marinated, and baked, and potatoes and green beans. I might have made the green beans, but it was still good!

Not much else to report over here!

-Aimee
Old 01-20-2008, 05:36 AM   #44  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Let's talk about my luck: after almost 15 years, it decides to SNOW in back in Birmingham! UGH!
Old 01-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #45  

Shari - Snow is highly overrated! Be glad you've missed it! It's pretty to look at, but if you need to do anything, or go anywhere? You pretty much can't! I now hate the snow.. lol.. can you tell?

I'm having a "nice" start to my day.. the kids woke me up earlier than I'd like and all I want to do is sleep! I have a big of a headache and sleep is the only thing that will help. I can't wait to move!

-Aimee
Closed Thread