Losin' ladies losin' weight in 08!

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • ok ladies....lets make this the year we follow through on reachin our goals and supportin each other along the way! new year-----clean slate--clean thread!
  • It is almost midnight. I can't wait for this year to start. I know I am going to do even better this new year than I did the year before. Come on 2008
  • I'm here.....This year I'm going to hit my goals
  • Hey A,
    thanks for the email!!! How is Core? I would do it, but cant give up yogurt, I usually eat a coup0le of them a day during the week!!!
    do you have to eat potatoes???
    T
  • hi guys!
    happy new year!!!! we can all do this!!

wb renee i mised ya t, meet renee.

t, no you dont have to and ff plain yogurt is core!!! you should try it its awesome!!!

sup l?

ok you guys im settled in a hotel til thur then im off to tn.

bad night w goodbyes so not in best of mood. will be bk tomm. k?
  • mornin ladies

hows it goin?
  • Hi ladies

I've had a stomache for a couple days. Not sure what is up. Hopefully it will get better soon
  • hi guys

ok, major stress---we were suppodsed to leave today---no can do my cat is hiding yin the wall! stay tuned.....we are hoping to leave tomorrow. my dad left today bc someone had to meet the van

(((((((lorrra))))))
  • Awwwwww poor kitty. Hes probably to freaked out to come out. Hes hiding in the hotels walls or your house walls? Hope he comes out soon. Put out a can of tuna that usually gets my cats out of hiding.
  • Hey you guys!!!
    A, did the cat some out??????
    L, Thanks for the info
    A, Plain yogurt...yukLOL
    Great day al;l;
    T
  • hi guys!

yes he did but now hes cryin n we cant get out til tue a.m. thanks for askin
  • hey t, i hate yogurt period. ick.

sup l?
  • thats suxs A...stuck in a hotel until tuesday.
    Was down another pound this morning YAY!!!! finally hit the 230's again
  • hey l thx im at my sis house. but yes it sux i went shopping for food im like dont you ppl eat?!

hows your tummy?

wtg!!
  • Hi all, just checking in. How is everybody this am???Me, Im still fat!!!!!Pulling outthe Wii this am for a workout though!!!
    Great day all
    T