3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Losin' ladies losin' weight in 08! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/129806-losin-ladies-losin-weight-08-a.html)

Losing4another 02-01-2008 02:29 PM

A ~ How's everything going ? You have said much about how your doing

B~ I'm going to try to eat better. More fruits and veggies. Stop eat all that on the go stuff.
Try not to freak out ...I know it's hard but just hang in there. You've had a really good loss so far so expecting it to slow is normal. You can't give up :hug: If I gave up when I first had a gain I would probably be back to my starting weight again. Go for a nice long walk to let loose some steam. Burn some calories while doing it too.

Losing4another 02-01-2008 02:34 PM

B~ You've lost 13 pounds in Jan. Do you how good that is? I started back with weight watchers on November 27 of 07 and lost 15lbs ..Here you are almost to that in one month. Your doing wonderful don't give up ..with that huge head start you've already had

andreaphilip3 02-01-2008 06:07 PM

l, you did the right thing:cheer:

andreaphilip3 02-02-2008 11:03 AM

nsv:went to steak n shake and passed up icecream(very hard!)

down 1.8!

2beautiful2Bfat 02-02-2008 06:42 PM

A- I don't think feeling down about the weigh in is a sign low carb isn't for me, my problem is I like to see the scale go down daily. In my experience low carb has been the best way for me to do that.

L-You are right. I am feeling better today also I had a long talk with DH about how I was feeling and he made me feel much better! I have lost 13 lbs in less than 3 weeks and I am very happy about that. I think I am going to try your long walk idea!! On thursday i had a small fire in my kitchen and it really upset me I think it was contributing to my down feelings!! I have to buy a new stove and paint the whole kitchen ...the fire wasn't so little!!

Losing4another 02-02-2008 07:22 PM

:cheer: WAY TO GO A :cheer:

B~ yikes a fire? How did that happen? Must have been cooking or something for it to be the stove...very scary. The scale will not go down daily forever. Trust me even if you starve yourself it will stop going down daily. Just keep at it and don't let the little disappointments along the way get you off track.

AND for me.............the scale finally moved :D I'm a little scared that it's just playing with me with it being stuck so long. I didn't see 235 but I did see 234...even better ;) Have a good weekend everyone :hug:

andreaphilip3 02-02-2008 07:24 PM

wtg l!

b hang in there!

Losing4another 02-02-2008 07:40 PM

Start weight 1/12/08

****SW********LBS lost*******Weight

A~ 154.8 ******8.6***********146.2

L~ 239.6********4.6*********234

T~ 220**********7*********213

B~ 220 **********12.5******207.5

Trying to keep one of these on each page

2beautiful2Bfat 02-02-2008 10:35 PM

I was cooking and I decided I needed to check 3FC and forgot all about what I was cooking!! Thankfully Dh was home early from work and he saved the day!! I had to get the baby out of the house cause the smoke was black! If Dh hadn't been here the house would have probably burnt down! Crazy!

I do realize the scale won't go down daily forever but if it would stand still I wouldn't mind, but going up!! Too annoying especially after a really good day. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Saturday is my cheat day so i never know what sunday weigh ins might bring!! I made caramel popcorn and it was delicious!!! It was really hard to chew though so I am hoping I burnt off some calories like that!! I also drank an extra litre of water today ..hope that helps and doesn't hurt.

L & A WTG on your losses!!

bgbrwnys101 02-03-2008 08:49 AM

hey

2b2 during the course of the plan you will have days like that will happen. Keep to your guns, you can do it. The weight will come off, sometimes a gain or stuck scale is the result of something from a few days ago, just let it roll right off of you, like the annoying person down the hall!!!
A, I loe you,but ur makin me crazy, give her a chance!!!
BTY 213 today!!!
T

andreaphilip3 02-03-2008 12:58 PM

well excuse me for living tara if you dont like what i write dont read it....

andreaphilip3 02-03-2008 01:01 PM

you know what? im outta here. dont know what your problem is tara but as much as i love you, i dont take any carp from anyone.:p i dont need to be here i only was comin here to chat with lorra and i can do that through email.

2beautiful2Bfat 02-03-2008 01:06 PM

Down to 206 today! back to thursdays weight pretty good considering all the caramel corn!
T- thanks for the support! WTG on your loss too!! We can make it by Valentines!! I feel more confident now!

A- don't be upset! I think Tara was just defending me. I appreciate your support and advice but low carb is my choice at the moment if I feel the need I may change plans but for now I am happy with what I am doing and my results.

Losing4another 02-03-2008 10:10 PM

Come on A don't get upset with T.....We have come to far for one little comment to make any of us leave. This is the only thread I came to when i wasn't OP because of you gals

Way to go on the loss T :cheer2:

B~ I don't know I think a stand still for a long time is almost as bad as a gain. I thought something was wrong with my scale for a while. Good thing I didn't go out and buy another one :lol:
Oh man that suxs....i know I've done that a few times. Got on the computer and forgot about what I was cooking....but my smoke alarms go off at the drop of a hat. Even if i add cold things when I'm frying I set it off.

the weekend went pretty quick. Dh was sick this weekend so we pretty much just watched movies. I didn't count points but I think i still did okay. Dh leaves out tomorrow.... on to another week of just me and DD

bgbrwnys101 02-04-2008 04:21 AM

ok then

L, dont bother if Andrea is only here to chat with you and to **** with the rest of us. She CAN do that thru email. I am not interested in her if she is going to be pushing her diet down everyones throat and getting all pist when we dont agree.
T