Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #61  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

lost
I think i would go in and hit him with a frying pan and show him MY secret lol. Hey lay off the mountain dew lol. No one touches my dew. I was going to have one tonight but my carbs were to close to the limits I have set for myself. Oh well tomorrow is another day. There was a time I drank 90% of the calories I took in. Now it is a dew once or twice a week. I have come a long way.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:57 AM   #62  
Made of Starstuff

Hey there's another member! Shy & I just talk so much we end up filling pages ^^

Glad to see you Lost! So sorry everyone's feeling under the weather. That can be very rough when you're trying to take care of so many. Much luck to you not becoming ill as well!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #63  
Rennie

Faerie
Someone stands out in the crowd when they talk about my dew lol

Last edited by Shy Moment; 12-05-2007 at 12:08 PM.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:51 AM   #64  
Made of Starstuff

It's like you have some sort of sixth sense about where there's Dew. Even in print ^^
Old 12-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #65  
Rennie

Did someone say, or even think DEW lol.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:12 PM   #66  
Angela

S/C/G: 203/195/185- mini goal

Height: 5 7

Yeah I like your thinking about the fry pan. I said no way buddy look Law and orders on. Hehe. Heck he wouldn't know what to do with a Victoria's Secret model. I say go get one. Bring it on. Show me whatcha got.
Yah nothing that's what I thought

You know I was thinking about how these people who are in your life are bringing you down and really what right do they have to rain on your parade? Get an unbrella and move on.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:24 PM   #67  
Made of Starstuff

lost

And I like that! Get an umbrella when someone's raining on your parade ^^

Shy...
Old 12-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #68  
Rennie

lost
I tell my husband he doesnt know what to do with this old thing he might as well give it up looking at young things lol.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:18 AM   #69  
Made of Starstuff

Good Thursday Morning Ladies!!!

I'm pretty content this morning. I have a vacation coming up (from Tomorrow until the 17th) so I may not be on every day, but I hope to still stop by!

Now, I kind of have a nasty habit of weighing myself before official weigh-in. It's really just to let me know if I'm on the right track during the week, and it's not every day. (My usual weigh-ins are fully clothed and in the afternoons, so I'm always a few pounds heavier than in the morning when I check, but that doesn't ever concern me since that's a normal, healthy thing that the body does during the day.)

But anyway this morning I saw on my scale the numbers 258... I know that's not what my official weigh-in will be, again.. but the fact that my body sans clothing & food in the morning is just 258... only 8 lbs away from my college-age weight (another mini-goal I have)... I haven't seen those numbers in 4 years. It's so satisfying. I know that in just a few weeks I'll be seeing those numbers "officially" it's got me so pumped!

And I know I can share that with you gals even though it's not "official"

Another mini-goal that is on the way is that I will soon weigh the same as my fiance! Now I'm sure some may think that's not a big deal, but I weighed more than him when we met, and have continued that up until now. He's not a skinny guy by any means, and he is over 6 ft tall, so perhaps people didn't know I weighed more than him by looking at me, but I knew. Not to mention it's gotten more difficult to get closer, because he's lost a few pounds himself while I've been losing (I tell him that's cheating!!! ) It's another goal that's so close I can almost taste it! And soon after that I'll weigh less!... and less and less and less

Anyways... sorry! I'm just having a swell day already. I've decided it's going to stay that way ^^ (That is the sort of thing you can pretty much decide, right? lol)

I hope you ladies are doing fantastic

Last edited by Lovely; 12-06-2007 at 07:21 AM.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #70  
Rennie

Faerie
Glad you are see the weight come off. Always makes us feel good. If you like to weigh in between official weigh ins you go right ahead. We are going back and forth about getting me a scale. I always go to the docs office every two weeks but darn it is getting cold. Not sure I want to go out in the cold to do a weigh in lol.

I understand about your weight and his. There was a time I was only about 40lbs less than him and that was really getting to me. Now he is about the same and I am going down down down. Gosh that is a wonderful feeling.

I almost always have a great day. I don't let it be any other way. You just smile and people will wonder what you are up to lol.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:49 AM   #71  
Made of Starstuff

Hey ladies ^^
My weigh-in went well. I'm down 4.4 this week! I'm only .6 away from 70 lbs down... I suddenly realized that I'm very very very close to 75 lbs down. And for some reason this number is hitting me like a ton of bricks. It's a tini-goal (instead of a mini-goal lol) but 5 more lbs is so doable. I've lost 5 lbs many a time... I can do it again!

Seems so quiet around here lately ^^ I sure hope more people feel free to jump on in!
Old 12-07-2007, 03:30 PM   #72  
Rennie

Faerie
That is so great. You are doing so good. Isn't going to be long before you will be right where you want to be.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #73  

Height: 5'2''

Smile Hello

Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind if I join in. You all seem like a very friendly group of people and I'm looking for some support.

I'm in college right now and I am able to eat fairly healthy meals from the dining hall (though not very delicious), but with finals and Christmas around the corner its going to be hard not to give into temptation.

So far I've lost about 15 pounds and would like to lose about 15 more.

What type of diet are you all on?

Dee
Old 12-07-2007, 08:39 PM   #74  
Rennie

hi tigger
Welcome

I swear I am going to make my daughter live in a bubble. She was in a car accident tonight. Second one in 6 months. Now she has a cast on her foot a splint on her thumb and a totaled car that we aren't going to get enough out of to get another car. I saw the car before I saw my daughter and was about to go postal all over his butt.

back in a few and will chat. I just had to get that off my chest.

Ok, I am back. All the chores are done, house is cleaned. Exercises are done. I feel better.

Tigger
Welcome lol. I am normal not the nut you see ^ there lol. Congrats on the weight loss. I am on the Rennie diet lol. I do without nothing. I keep pretty much in some general guide lines I have set for myself. Calories 1200 to 1400, fat 30 to 35, carbs 180 to 210. Sometimes over sometimes under. Not losing fast about 1lb a week but hey. I now have 36lbs less to lose than I did 29 weeks ago.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 12-07-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #75  

hi ladies. i know i haven't been here in at least a week. i don't think i can get caught up on all the stuff i've missed, so forgive me for not responding to your recent post.

i've been having one of those weeks where i just beat myself up, you know? i'm down on myself for not being able to get back into healthy eating habits after the holiday and gaining weight because of it. i'm upset with myself for not coming here everyday because you all keep me on track when i'm having bad days. but i've let myself get so far off track that i started thinking i should just forgeting about losing weight at all. i actually started thinking i might not even like the way i look and feel when i get to my goal weight. i think because i'm afraid of failure, it's easier not to try.

yesterday i did better with eating healthy and staying within my weightwatchers points. and this morning i re-evaluated my goals. i've been trying to lose too much too fast, so then i'm always disappointed. i'm going to be more conservative with my short term goals now. but i actually decided to lower my ultimate goal. the reason is that i chose 140lbs before was because i was afraid to set a lower goal that i might never reach. but in reality i would rather be a few pounds lighter and then i have a little wiggle room if my weight fluctuates.

i know that it doesn't make sense to lower my ultimate goal when i'm struggling just to get through each day without binging on chips and candy corn. but i think what i really need to do is face my fear head on. i've lowered my goal, but i'm not trying to reach that goal as fast as i had originally intended.

ok. that's enough serious stuff. i'll check in later. hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Last edited by countrygirl7902; 12-08-2007 at 11:53 AM.
Closed Thread