Old 11-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #76  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

borntofly
Of course we remember you lol. I think profiles are in general profiles.

lostchick

That is the very reason I only do a weigh in twice a month. Thank heavens I did my last one right before Thanksgiving. I have two weeks to take off what I might have gained lol.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #77  
Renee

S/C/G: 197/Ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Good morning Ladies!

Well, it's been a long past couple of days. Spent wednesday and most of thursday cooking. Managed to get in a mile thursday morning, before running out the door with my part of the thanksgiving dinner... The rolls, green bean casserole and sweet potatoes... I think I did pretty well at dinner time. I only gave myself a spoonful of the things I like, tho I did have 2 rolls. I couldn't believe how stuffed I was off so little food. And to top it all off, TOM came rolling in that day... Uggg... Don't think I will be weighing on my usual Monday morning.

Yesterday morning was christmas shopping... 3:30am is something I am glad I don't see very often.. LOL. But it was my first time out on Black Friday and I'm sure glad I went. Although now, I wish I had taken advantage of more sales.

Shy: I totally know what you mean about craziness this time of year. I have my twin nephews b-day on the 18th, Christmas, my son's b-day is New Years, then my nieces b-day on the 28th. Febuary is my anniversary and valentines day, thankfully I get a break in march before all the craziness starts again.

Faerie: Congrats on the 60lbs It must feel amazing.
Sexyshado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 09:21 AM   #78  
Made of Starstuff

Thanks for all the congratulations, Chicas! It means so much to me to be able to celebrate with all of you!!!

lostchick - I totally agree. I -am- tired of feeling fat & crummy. And I know we're all happy to be doing something about it! And great going staying "mostly" on plan. It's only one meal. So as long we all look at it that way and get back to our usual routines we'll be fine ^^

Shimmering - Thanks!!!! The new job is going slowly But, it's a good change. I'm feeling more confident about it as it goes on. Also, you know what? Good for you for sticking up for yourself with those lady's treats! THAT'S what this is about!

Borntofly - We never forget a name! My Thanksgiving was fun and I hope yours was, too ^^ Here's the link to the profiles sticky: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125796

Shado - Thanks for the congrats Oh boy, you braved the 4 AM X-mas sales? Gah! I don't think I ever could! ^^ At least you had fun doing it!!!

So. Thanksgiving. I did my yoga tape in the morning. I ate a sensible breakfast. I enjoyed myself for lunch/dinner with the family. My sister, mother & I all went for a 30 minute walk around the beach after the meal. Later on when I was snacky, I grabbed some dried apple chips and munched on those to stay satisfied. I had a good day. And while I went "off-plan" I planned around that! So I'm happy!

Also, even though I ate what I wanted (and am kind of paying for it now... but that's TMI ) I found out that one plate of food was so much more than it ever used to be for me. I got full up pretty fast. Also, since I'm getting back on track I realize that this is something I can do for one meal holidays and be successful about. That it won't trigger me to eat nothing but holiday foods for days on end, and gain 15 lbs in a week.

Now Friday was a lazy day and I didn't exercise. (Bad me! ) However, I did well with my food points & got my water in.

Today. Back on track completely. Got in a good breakfast. I'm drinking my water. I'm going on the treadmill after lunch. Going to plan out dinner for tonight so that I won't be tempted by snacks & junk. All in all, I believe this has been the least fattening Thanksgiving weekend I've ever had in my life. Last year and years before it would be an all out food fest with no exercise ever. And for me this year is a shining example of what's truly successful. This is forever, so if I can do what I've done this year for every year coming and be satisfied then THAT'S what's important.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far!!!! (Remember that Thanksgiving is over, so even if there are still "holiday foods" around that they now need to be portioned out We can stick with this, sexy chicas!)

Last edited by Lovely; 11-24-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:29 PM   #79  

hey ladies! i've missed you! i've been so busy with family stuff i've been neglecting my sexy chicks! i have to go right now, but i promise to get on later tonight and catch up with you all.
countrygirl7902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:44 PM   #80  
Angela

S/C/G: 203/195/185- mini goal

Height: 5 7

I'm being treated to the movies today and you know what that means..... POPCorn. I don't care. I cannot give up movie popcorn. I will feel crummy tommorrow. kinda like this I'm sure
I get to go out to movies oh... maybe 2 times a year. so it will be a non day. Movie pop corn and extra butter. I'm not even feeling guilty.

Remind me of this later when I'm witching and moaning about those extra pounds Besides I've officially put the darn thing away for 2 days. I'm testing my willpower to not look.

Later sexy chicks.
lostchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #81  
Made of Starstuff

Hey there Lola!

lost - 2 times a year eating movie popcorn with extra butter is not a big deal! And good for you not feeling guilty If later on it's starting to catch up with you, make up for it a little by exercising for 10 more minutes a few days in a row. What movie you going to see?
Old 11-24-2007, 02:28 PM   #82  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies ~

Congratulations ladies for making some healthier choices, planning ahead, drinking lots of water or at least jumping right back on track after THE BIG MEAL.

Like some of you said, I, too, found myself full very quickly. It was amazing... I only took a small amount of each thing that I liked (I'm talking one spoonful) and I was stuffed soon enough. I did, however, eat lots of veggies and drank my water BEFORE the meal started so that probably helped. I was able to stay away from the desserts, but I did, however, have one bite of pecan pie... Mmmmm... Ate it slowly and enjoyed it thoroughly. I really feel like I did OK on Thanksgiving.... my bigger problem was hopping back on track Friday. I ate some things I shouldn't have eaten on Friday because I was kinda in the habit from Thursday of eating anything I wanted. BUT... back on track today and doing well.

I'm actually feeling kinda sad today. Not sure why...maybe the post holiday blues. It's one of those days where the mood kicks in and there isn't much you can do about it so I just let it be. Kinda like when PMS kicks in except I know that's not it. I'm wondering if it's a chemical imbalance from the foods I ate yesterday that I haven't eaten in quite some time... like coming down from a sugar high. Who knows.

Hubby and I are going to the movies tonight. We are seeing Into the Wild... not exactly a pick me up kinda movie so that will really help. lol I'm going to smuggle in some carrots and celery so I can snack during the movie. I'm a movie popcorn freak too but I've cheated enough lately that I think I'll feel better about it if I don't cheat AGAIN today.

I'll check back in a while ladies... Have a great day and keep up the good work... I'm proud of you guys!!
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 02:51 PM   #83  
Made of Starstuff

OLT - I hope your mood picks up Everyone around you is going to think you're snacking on crunchy salty chocolatey whatever, and in the dark theater only you'll know the truth! Enjoy the movie.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:12 PM   #84  
Sandra

Well ladies ~

Still feeling pretty blah No idea why...

The movie was pretty good... long, but good. Went with hubby and we saw Into the Wild. I was good, just drank and drank my water the whole time. Of course, then I had to get up and pee in the middle of the movie which is always fun. I struggled the whole friggin' time about getting the popcorn... the old voice kept saying "you can have it just this once" but the new voice kept saying "just this once is how you got this overweight in the first place, just walk away." Oh ya, did I ever tell you I hear voices?

I hope you all had a great day. I'm looking forward to talking with you ladies tomorrow.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:18 PM   #85  
Sandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! ^^ I'm so excited!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127551

Check it out

Thanks you gals! You are awesome. I LOVE chattin' it up in here!
Awesome Job !!!
You Go Girl !!
Old 11-25-2007, 09:42 AM   #86  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

It's been a long time since posting. Well, you all suond like you did great over the holidays. Congrats. As for me I ate pretty much what I wanted for the past 3 days, however, I still managed to lose 3 pounds, so I am very thankful. Today i have to get back into the swing of things and stay focused. Good lick all.
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:54 PM   #87  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

unstoppable
Nice going on the weight loss. You just keep on going.

Onelast
Well it wasn't the once that got us fat. lol Do those voices tell you to come and shovel my drive this winter when the snow gets to 18 inches lol.

Sexy
I told the kids one they turn 21 that is it. That is the last year they get anything. After that it will be a gift certificate and a cake lol. They weren't to happy. My son is the big baby, he likes the decorations and a big deal made of everything. lol
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #88  

well ladies, i finally found my way back to the computer lol. i was trying to start a new thread for us each week, but i've been really lazy about that. so i think in december i'll start just doing it once a month. unless someone else who's more on the ball than me wants to jump in and do it.

anyway, look for the new thread i started to finish out this month!
countrygirl7902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:14 PM   #89  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I have not logged on in a while. No new weight loss, but i did manage to maintain, which is great. Have been off the band wagon in terms of exercise and diet. But I am back on track today. Hope everyone is doing great!!!
unstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote