Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 05:26 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

I overate a little at Thanksgiving but managed to stay away from the pies. The, mashed potatoes, on the other hand, were not safe from my wrath.

Cold be damned, I went to the gym last night. My heart rate was a little higher than it should have been but the chest congestion actually seemed to loosen up a bit... until I walked home in the bitter cold wind. My buddha belly is a little sore today! I guess fat cell eviction is painful
Old 11-28-2007, 11:20 PM   #107  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

I had a good day food wise woo hoo! I haven't had anytime to exercise cause finals are coming up and I had to pick up some shifts at work. Luckily when it's slow at work I can get some quick cardio in. This weekend I'm going to kick my butt for sure! Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Old 11-29-2007, 03:39 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I had a decent food day yesterday (LOTS of protein) and am having another good food day today. I'm hungry so I think I am going to go pick up a snack.

Tonight I'm going to eat spaghetti... whole grain spaghetti! YAY!

Lafayette, you stayed away from the PIES? I'm so proud of you. I can't say I did the same

Speaking of pumpkin pie, there is now pumpkin pie yogurt (along with eggnog yogurt) at Publix now. It's low fat and quite yummy.

I'm not sure how accurate those heart rate thingies are at the gym. I had one that told me my heart rate was 160 stepping on, then it reduced to 80 and started climbing gradually (as it was supposed to) until it decided to tell me 220! I started freaking out until I realized that there was no way my heart rate could have climbed from 115ish (I had been working out awhile) to 220!
Old 11-30-2007, 02:33 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 153.5/107.5/105

Height: 5'0"

Mmmmm.....spaghetti.....*drools*. Alas, it's not on list of trainer approved foods. *sigh* Was it delicious??? *drools more*
Old 12-01-2007, 05:27 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning!

I'm not sure why I'm up early, but I'm awake so I thought I'd chill with 3FC.

Rotten week! I was off the 17 and 18th and since then will have worked 12 shifts and gone to one training session. I'm averaging just under 6 hours of sleep a day and am draggin' BAD!
I've snicked in a little exercise but am hovering over that number over there <<< Blech! bad combination for inspired eating.
I'd probably dive into a plate of spaghetti, especially if I didn't have to cook it.

DD is coming tonight and staying until tomorrow. Perhaps we'll go for a walk tonight and have a nice healthy lunch together tomorrow (my one day off).

Keep posting your workouts and healthy menus. I need the oomph!
Old 12-01-2007, 01:05 PM   #111  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

I kind of slacked off on exercise the past few days but went to the gym this morning and did some hard core cardio and later I'll do some abs. I had some eggs with cheese for breakfast, could have done without the cheese but REALLY wanted it so let myself have it so I don't feel deprived and binge on it later or something which I'm known to do. I feel like a salad too so I'll make one later which will make up for the cheese fat and calories so it will all even out in the end. Everyone enjoy the weekend!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:19 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

I have an honest-to-God craptastic chest infection now. I'll be off the gym routine while I take my horse pills and sniff my nasal spray. Yuck! Yuck! Why me?!?

I was briefly addicted to the key lime pie yogurt from Blue Bunny... pumpkin may end up on my shopping list!

GoinfortheGold- can you have soy spaghetti?
Old 12-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 153.5/107.5/105

Height: 5'0"

Nope, not on my list. Why in the world did I do this before Xmas? *lol*

That yogurt sounds yummy! Hope you're feeling better soon!
Old 12-02-2007, 11:54 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I went to a Chinese buffet a couple days ago I got two plates and barely ate half of each one (I like variety, so I got something of everything, took a few bites, and left the rest behind). Despite feeling like I messed up, I know the FAT me would have done SO much worse.

Yeah, I always like to think about what the FAT me would have done. It makes me feel better.

I'm going to go to the stadium and run up and down the stairs today. I can only do it on weekends, because the university sports teams are practicing every other time. So, stadium stairs today and weight training tomorrow. It just hit me that my photo shoot is in a little over ONE month, so I REALLY need to step my diet game up with eating less refined sugar, less fat, and more protein. I'm always meeting my 100g a day quota and sometimes even getting one gram in for each pound I weigh.

goinforthegold - oh **** yeah it was delicious! you're not going to have any, huh? GO YOU! I should not eat any more spaghetti for the rest of the month. *sighs* I love pasta.

Susan - I've messed up most of the week, too. You have company. Misery loves company, right?

Aww Lafayette, that sucks that you have a chest infection and have to take horse pills and nasal spray! Feel better!
Mmm Key Lime Pie yogurt... I love Yoplait Whips and also Yoplait Thick & Creamy... both have a GREAT key lime pie yogurt... I just ate but thinking about key lime pie yogurt is making me hungry again.

I've started a new thread for a new month. Check it out here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128156

Last edited by Marti; 12-03-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Closing, new one started.
Closed Thread