Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 09:15 AM   #76  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Faerie
I could eat my own weight in salad. Hate when I can't have it.

the slim me
Nice to see you. It is hard sometimes to turn things like that down. A glass of water can never replace cheese cake lol
Old 10-27-2007, 09:23 AM   #77  
Made of Starstuff

Heyo The Slim Me That cheese cake incident just shows that old habits die hard. It's difficult to resist rich fatty foods when we're frazzled.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #78  

hmmm, let's see... water or cheesecake...lol. the only way i would have been able to resist that cheesecake is if i physical left the building for the rest of the day. that's one of the perks of my job is i don't have to be in the office all day. i can actually run away from the temptation! lol

Faerie - i love your checklist! i might steal your idea and make a couple changes for my own chicklist if you don't mind.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:44 AM   #79  
:)

S/C/G: 186/186/150

Height: 5'10

Hello everyone I really like the idea behind this thread, sometimes a little encouragement is all it takes . I just joined today and would love to make some friends on this site. I'm a vegetarian and lost alot of weight a few years ago but i've noticed im putting it back on and am looking to go back to my old weight from a few years ago. Nice to meet everyone
Old 10-27-2007, 10:23 AM   #80  
Once and for all

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Shy-you are too funny. I sometimes find myself sitting and watching the videos as well.

Uhm cheesecake
Old 10-27-2007, 10:31 AM   #81  

welcome carbonatedketchup!

i hope that joining sexy chicks helps you out! glad you're here!
Old 10-27-2007, 11:01 AM   #82  
Made of Starstuff

Lola - Please steal away!!! I actually stole the concept from the 100 lb board, and changed it around to be a little more "me". It keeps me accountable, and if it'll work for you, too, by all means....

And CarbonatedKetchup! Please jump right on in & post! BTW - I love your username... Let's just say when I was a child I was frequently asked "Would you like any fries with your ketchup?"

Last edited by Lovely; 10-27-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:12 AM   #83  
Rennie

carbonatedketchup and anyone else I haven't welcomed
Oh what a name and yes I was the kid that wanted a little fry with my ketchup too.

Leave the building man oh man you have will power. I was thinking leave the city lol.

Unstoppable
I like the one I am doing now Miracle mile. There are some bigger women on it. Don't you just love to see those stick woman acting like they are getting a work out. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't think so. They don't look like that from doing this little mile aerobics walk lol. I think we should make them eat chips while they do the video lol.

Reminds me of a funny story. My sister went tubbing ( in case you don't know what this is ) you float down a river on an inter tube and let the currant carry you. Anyway, she said she was getting tired. The currant wasn't running very fast and at about 305 the work of pushing herself thru the water was really getting to her. Her mother in law turned to her and said " Don't give up, there are chips at the end of the river " lol.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #84  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to the newbies!!!

Shy Moment ~ Have you tried a really high fiber diet to help with the IBS? It would have to be soluble fiber though... like the kind in Metamucil. I have IBS as well and it helps me a lot. Ohhhh, and I love the story about the chips at the end of the river.... lol

We're going to a hockey game tonight... You just can't find healthy food there so wish me luck with that!! Maybe I'll just drink beer all night... lol Not that it's any better for me but it could be interesting!

OMG... the ketchup thing... I have to tell you.. When I was little apparently I absolutely LOVED ketchup and peanut butter sandwhiches!! Thank god I don't remember this or I'd probably be in therapy over it. I asked my mom what in the world ever possessed her to give it to me the first time so I even decided to like it or not... she simply said YOU WANTED IT. ~gagging here
Old 10-27-2007, 12:48 PM   #85  
Made of Starstuff

Shy what a great story!

Man oh man, OneLastTime, first a play now hockey night You sure have a busy schedule! Have a great time And try to sneak in a snack in a plastic bag under a coat >_> why goodness no I've never done such a thing.... *innocent face*
Old 10-27-2007, 12:48 PM   #86  
Rennie

onelastime

I never thought to add the Metimucel to my fit day. that would add up my fiber wouldn't it lol. I do take the stuff from time to time but it doesn't help much and tastes nasty lol. Ketchup and peanut butter, what a sick child you were. Heck I would feed my husbands ex better than peanut butter uckkkkkkkk.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:53 PM   #87  
Made of Starstuff

There's always that Benefiber (or whatever it is) that's supposed to be nearly tasteless (though I've never tried it so I can't say from personal experience). Or there's Citrucel, too.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:09 PM   #88  
Rennie

I looked at the kind I have, it is orange flavored. I can start putting it in my orange juice in the morning.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:36 PM   #89  
Ready to get serious

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone I hope you are all having a good weekend!
Ok since I have promised to be honest here on my eating and such. I went out last night for dinner and well had a cheese burger and fries, but I had water And today I took my parents out for lunch and well had, grilled chicken on a bun and fries.....but I did have water again See I am trying to think of a positive with a negative heehee
Welcome carbonatedketchup!!
the slim me, its ok that you had cheesecake, sometimes you just have to treat yourself!
Shy I know what you mean about little fit people doing the walk workouts, they of course make it look like its so easy, meanwhile I am like dying!
OnelastTime good luck at the hockey game, a few beers might fill you up like they say with water
Old 10-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #90  
mamamona

S/C/G: 180/172/130

Height: 5-1

Hey everybody! Hope you don't mind me crashing your party. Been looking for a smaller group to join.
I have lost 10lbs this month!!!! I started at 178 and my goal is to be at 130 by my birthday 7/4/08. It's hard to find clothes when you're both short and fat.
Looking forward to chatting with everyone!!
Closed Thread