Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 05:41 PM   #1  

Arrow Sexy Chicks - Beautiful women losing weight and forming friendships - Oct 2007

Welcome to Sexy Chicks!
We are a support groups started by a few newbies who were looking for serious diet buddies. We are here to support and encourage each other on our weight loss journeys, and to remind each other that we are already beautiful people. We are different in many ways, but we are all willing to stick by each other through this challenging process. Anyone who is committed to weight loss and is looking for support (and also willing to give it!) is welcome to join! Look for our Bio's thread too so we can get to know each other!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:08 PM   #2  

hey ladies! hope everyone finds us here!

i've been really lazy lately. i started this diet on 10/1 and exercised 3-4 times for the first 2 weeks. but i've done nothing at all this week or last. ugh. i feel like a slob even though i haven't cheated on my diet. i've even had my workout clothes in my backseat since saturday, and everyday i drive right past Curves without going in!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #3  
Brittany

S/C/G: 290/Check Tracker/115

Height: 5'5

hola! everyone

I'm going to go workout but I'll post more later
Old 10-24-2007, 06:39 PM   #4  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Hello everyone

I have only been doing this for a few months but I feel better than I have in a long time. Can't wait to get to know everyone. Off to do my walking video. Chat more later.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 265

Height: 5'7"

Hi, I'm new to all this. I have 100 pounds to lose. Have already given up chocolate and soda - two serious vices in my life. Will work up to me. Need someone to help support me in this journey. So far I've really enjoyed being on here.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:17 PM   #6  

good job for working out Brittany and Rennie! maybe i'll join in and do some yoga tonight after i put the little one to bed.

Rennie, i'm about to sound dumb here, but what's a walking video?

welcome to Sexy Chicks, PesHeather! what kind of diet are you doing? anything structured or just watching what you eat? i can't give up chocolate altogether, so i find low-fat stuff. you can find fudge bars at the grocery store that are FAT FREE. they save me. i'm on weight watchers, so i buy their chocolate snack cakes and ice cream at walmart. you still can't binge on it, but it's better candy bars and stuff (mmmm snickers). it saves me from insanity!
Old 10-24-2007, 07:47 PM   #7  

Hi Everyone! I'm not really sure how to do this, so please bear with me!
I started program on July 26th. So far to date, I have lost 24 1/2 lbs. For whatever reason, I just totally went crazy for about 3 weeks...lost focus, but knew that I had to get my butt back into the center, and just deal with it! I gained 4 lbs., but have since gotten it back off! My long term goal is to lose 65 more pounds, and to have this off by Memorial Day of 2008!
I have been visiting this website since I have started, and decided tonight that I wanted to talk to other people going through the same thing, as me.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:59 PM   #8  
Im a work in progress!!

Hello everyone!!
Is this forum still open for joining? I have about 60 pounds to lose. I'll take anything to get motivated again, Ive lost some before only to gain in all right back. I follow calorie counting. Looking forward to meet everyone!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 07:59 PM   #9  

Welcome Gandalee! we all lose focus sometimes, so don't worry. you can get back into it. you're doing really well to have already lost so much! are you doing any specific plan or just eating healthy? i'm on weightwatchers. i just started this diet in a serious way on oct 1. i've been doing ok so far but i know i'm gonna need support to make it to my goal! we can help each other.

Gandalee, PesHeather, Rennie, CountryGirl18 - have you checked out the Sexy Chicks Bio thread?

*EDIT* CountryGirl18, we are always open for new members! we're a brand new club and mostly made up of newbies. the more the merrier!

Last edited by countrygirl7902; 10-24-2007 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:10 PM   #10  
Rennie

Countrygirl
I just noticed it as I was going to do my walking video. Will get one filled out. Heck I thought I posted so much everyone knew everything about me including my pantie size lol A walking video, I am doing a couple " Walk away the lbs and Miracle Mile Walk. Are video that you do at home, walking and a bit of aerobics mixed in.

Don't you worry, I am sure everyone here will support you getting back on the track where you want to be.

Gand

WOW you are doing great. You must be working hard at taking off the lbs. I have to admit. I don't put a whole lot of effort into this.

Pes

WELCOME WELCOME
Everyone here rather they just ate to much, let stress get to them or like myself meds put a ton of weight on them understand we want to be slimmer and healthier than we are right now. We are right here and will support you every step of the way.

I have my " Mountain dew " time. One day a week is what I try for. I sit I enjoy that can of pop more than I ever enjoyed the 6 a day I use to drink. No one talks to me, I don't answer the phone. If the house is burning down, don't bother me unless the fire is right by the den door. lol
Old 10-24-2007, 08:28 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls! I def. want to join! I love the name of the group btw!!!

My name is Liz. I am at about 190 lbs right now and want to get down to 115lbs if I can so I have a ways to go! My highest weight (right after I had my youngest daughter) was 240 so I have made some progress.

I am trying to do WW at home (just counting points on my own) and am trying to fit in exercise when I can. I am a SAHM though to a baby and a toddler so just looking after them and doing all the cleaning and stuff around the house burns calories!
Old 10-24-2007, 08:51 PM   #12  
Rennie

Hi mommy
You will find we are going to gather a great group of people here. Support is something you are never going to lack again.

I can't find the darn link for the bio. Can someone give it to me?
Old 10-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #13  
Im a work in progress!!

Thanks countrygirl7902!!!
WE have the basically the same screen name where are you from? Im from a small town in TX!!
Where do we get those weight trackers at?
Old 10-24-2007, 09:11 PM   #14  
Brittany

S/C/G: 290/Check Tracker/115

Height: 5'5

the bio thread is like right below this one in Misc. clubs
Old 10-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #15  
Rennie

thanks, i forget to go to that section to find stuff. Found it
Closed Thread