Missouri Ladies

You're on Page 1 of 11
Go to
  • Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if there any ladies here from MO. I am and I think that it would be fun to get a group together from MO. Just let me know!

Sugar C.
  • I am in Missouri, north of the river and on the KC side!
  • I live in Tulsa now, but my parents still live in Branson (where I'm from) - I go there every month or so....
  • I am in southeast Kansas right on the border!
  • Hey Kati,

Cool! I live in Joplin. From what the other ladies are saying they arent too much further away. Feel freem to PM me anytime. Maybe we can get a group going. Take Care!

Sugar C.
  • Sunshine,

WOW! What a tremendous goal you have accomplished. I too used to wear a 3x and now I am an XL. I still have a ways to go but its a good start. It feels great doesnt it? Feel free to PM me anytime. I live here in Joplin.

Sugar C.
  • I am near Macon, to be more precise, let's get a group going, I need all the help Ic an get with DH shipping out soon for bootcamp!
  • Hi There--- I'm not in Missouri but I'm from there! Actually I am from Joplin and my family still lives back there and in Webb City! Right now we have our home for sale in Colorado and as soon as it sells we are moving back there!! I'll have to keep up with everybody to see how to get in this group when I get moved back there.
  • Sweet Karen! We moved back from Colorado two years ago. Glad to see ya coming home!
  • Hi Kati, We are anxious to get back there too. We've had several people look at our home but so far nothing definite. If you ever hear of anybody wanting to move to the mountains in Colorado--- PM me and I will send pictures. We can use all the help we can get to get the house sold. Miss my family so much. Take care.
  • Ok Ladies,
    Its settled then! We will have a MO group! I think that it will be beneficial in so many ways. Maybe we can even schedule a get together. Its going to be great! I am not sure if you ladies want to come with a neat name for our bunch or not but I think that could be fiun. Hopefully our MO. group will grow with time, Let me know what you think and I will talk to you all very soon..got to head to work.

Sugar C.
  • We are from Missouri, how about the ShowmeSkinnies?
  • Hello ladies...

I too am in SE Kansas and lived in Joplin for a few years. I go back once in a while and we are actually heading up to Springfield next weekend for a wedding. Would love to join your little group...I need the movitvation!

SUNSHINE...wow! I am impressed with your befores and afters!

Hello to everyone else!
  • Kati,

I love that name! I put another annoucement in the introductions forum to try and build the group up Take care and talk you soon. Feel free to PM me!

Sugar C.
  • Welcome Frou,

So glad to have you join us. We are just getting started with this group. I thought what better way to get motivated than to have a group of local members. It makes it possible to even arrange get togethers with goals and everything and just have fun! Take care and talk with you soon!

Sugar C.