Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 02:33 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

trying to make myself do the things i need to do: namely stop by the bank and a bunch of places to apply for crappy jobs that have nothing to do with my degree... just so i can have in income again. i'm trying to move in with a friend of mine, but i can't afford to pay half of her rent on the townhouse. she's fine with that if she can't find anyone else, but she's trying to find someone who can give her more money. i totally understand that, i'm just getting frustrated in my situation. (i rent a room from a friend of mine who is married and has two little ones of her own, plus babysits for another kid during the day. the other thing about it is that my room is really dark and depressing... wood panels, i think it was originally a den or something. it's not the worst thing in the world, just not a comfortable situation.)

anyway - i've get to head off to do some of these things i suppose.

sharon, good luck with the dr's appt - panic attacks and not wanting to go out feel horrible, i still get like that a lot.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #77  
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Sorry I have been MIA. Things have been crazy. I have been lurking some, just hasn't had time to post.

I started the day frustrated because the weight isn’t moving and I know it is my fault. I have not been doing the best I can. The food hasn’t been awful, but it’s not been great either. The worse thing is that the exercise hasn’t been there either! I can afford to have off days if I am working out, but when I am not, I have to stay on plan. So the combination means that the weight has been stable. I should be happy I’m not gaining. My weight was 209. Frustration. That’s what I feel. I have been complaining on here about how I just can’t seem to get everything done. I’m half-*** doing everything and nothing is going well. What am I to do? I have to go to college, I have to be a mother, I have to try to keep my house half way clean, I have to work. Usually my exercise would be the thing that suffers…when things got tough I would stop working out. I refuse to stop…so everything is suffering. I do not know what to do about it.

So work was crap. I had a mini-meltdown today at work. There is alot of crap going on that shouldn’t be. I had had it today and called my boss and left and went ot the other classroom and did nothing for 2 hours. I had a headache and just generally felt bad. and I did not feel like putting up with the person causing all the crap. I ended up leaving work early and came home and took a nap. I felt a little better when I got up and was happy to hear that DS2’s soccer game had been cancelled due to the rain. So I got to stay home and do little and I went and ran for 30 minutes. The run was good. I did have a glute cramp, my ankles cramped up, and now my right knee is aching. I will need to take some tylenol before bed. My flexibility has gotten so much better, I can almost do the splits again. I haven’t done those since high school or shortly there after. That’s kinda cool.

So I mentioned rain. Yes, it finally rained! The grass was brown yesterday morning and by this afternoon it was green again. It is amazing how fast nature rebounds.

I wish I could rebound as quickly.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:49 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Iris, I am sorry you have so much to deal with and it is so difficult to try and apply for a job, especially when your not really interested in it to begin with. It's tough to try and make ends meet and you deserve to live somewhere you would like. Hope it all works out. I will say a little prayer.

Melody are we related, I seem to be having a lot of melt downs lately. I am sorry things are not what they are supposed to be. It is hard working in an atmosphere where you feel it is not going the right way. Glad you got to leave early and got a nap. Yes we have had a lot of rain here too this week, not good for an outside bridal shower this Sunday, which so far they say will be nice.

You have really gotten flexible if you can do the splits. I wouldn't attempt it, afraid something would come out of place and never go back, ice that knee and keep doing so, 20 mins. at a time.

Food has been okay, not overly hungry, water good. Need to exercise although a lot of house work got accomplished. No exercise today or yesterday.

Gotta run, talk at you soon.
Sharon S.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:37 AM   #79  
Cindy

Height: 5' 8"

This sort of pissed me off yesterday. So typical.

I was watching Sex and the City last night and the show centered around Miranda and how she had gotten "fat" after having the baby. So fat, in fact, she joins Weight Watchers. First weigh-in - ~155 (can't remember the exact number). So, if my goal is to reach 150, that means I'm still a fatty? Grrrrr.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:54 AM   #80  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

NEW THREAD EVERYONE!!!

October Thread!

Last edited by Marti; 10-01-2007 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Closing thread...new one started.
Closed Thread