Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #31  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning . . .

Very happy to say that our horribly sticky heat wave appears to have been a one-day affair. Seems quite normal and pleasant this morning. Additionally, the good old Fall Fair will wind-up today and then my little neighbourhood will be back to normal and pleasant (and quiet) again, too.

Nothing else exciting around here . . . as soon as my hair is dry I must venture out "blueberry picking" (at the supermarket ) so I can get my "fix".

Have a great day, everybody . . . see you soon.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #32  
Onward and Downward

Hi there, everybody . . .

Wow . . . it's Monday . . . and it's a gorgeous day around here. Sunny and relatively cool -- just the way I like it.

Hope everybody has a great one . . .
Old 09-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Morning all!

Well it seems you all have sent the heat back out west! After a very dismal summer, Vancouver is finally hot (forecast for 31 this afternoon!) and sunny. Love it!

It was still pretty cool this morning, so I had no excuse not to go do Couch to 5K. Still chipping away at Week 1, but improving slowly. I am sooo proud of myself for doing this!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #34  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

afternoon

So I did a quick weekend project and created this video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP0wSjeoN_s

because i'm a volunteer board member on a local community pride project called Spirit Way.

WI was good over the weekend... pretty satisfying after a week of no lose
It's rainy and dark today.... or you could call it Vancouver winter. (I lived in Langley bc for 4 years and LOVED IT)... we're counting the days till it snows here. Ah well... 8 months of snow wont kill me.

I'm planning to do some pilates over the lunch hour... to get a break from my office.

Have a good day everyone!
Old 09-10-2007, 08:59 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone,

Not much new with me. I just wanted to show off one of my new girls. Isn't she cute?

We are in a much cooler stretch. Highs in the teens. I love it!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Talk soon,
Old 09-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #36  
Onward and Downward

Awww . . . hmmmm . . . maybe I'd better go count my Bengals before I go to bed.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:29 AM   #37  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning everybody . . .

It's raining and it's supposed to continue raining for the rest of today and tomorrow. I did not sleep too well last night and this dreary weather is definitely adding to my feeling of sluggishness this morning. Hopefully, this too will pass.

Hope you all have a great day planned . . . see you soon . . .
Old 09-12-2007, 07:04 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Good morning pretty chickies , the weather looks pretty dreary with overcast skies and the barometric pressure is going to be hard on my head .
I was weighed yesterday. I lost 2 3/4lbs . I feel good about it , especially because I know I have been making more effort lately . A loss feels much better when I know I worked for it.

I hope everyone is doing well , sending everyone a little of this I guess I feel like I need some too Now I will just continue with and enjoy the end of my summer time vacation.

Annette
Old 09-12-2007, 07:11 AM   #39  

Can anyone show / explain to me how to change my weight update . s/c/g I had my husband put this in a while ago and well I am not that great at figuring these things out. Annette
Old 09-12-2007, 08:32 AM   #40  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

Annette - go to the "user cp" tag above the postings, then to "edit profile" or "edit signature" depending on what you want to do.

Supposed to be cooler and rainy here today too, then sunny again after that. We need some rain but I hope I can get the boys to school and my run in before we get too much!

Jax
Old 09-12-2007, 08:37 AM   #41  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . .

Weather around here doesn't quite know what it wants to do today. One minute it's sunny, the next it's trying to rain. What it does know is that it's windy and very, very humid. Temperature is 20C already, but not expected to change much throughout the day.

Annette . . . Just to expand a little on the info provided by Jaxjob -- at the top of the page, click on "User CP" (first entry in the purple line); then click on "edit Profile". Scroll down the page a little . . . the item you want to change is the first entry under "Additional Information". Then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on "save changes" -- BTW, congratulations on the loss. I know what you mean about a loss feeling better when you've worked for it; but any loss is a good thing.

Jax . . . I'd be happy to send you some of our rain, if I could. Glad to know you will be sending me sunny and cooler soon.

Have a great day, Chickies . . . keep things moving and shaking . . .

Last edited by meowee; 09-12-2007 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:04 AM   #42  

Good morning all , weather is looking good today . Too bad I am going to miss out on it . I need to clean the house .

Jax and Meowee , those directions were super helpful .

I guess I should get my and get cleaning

Annette
Old 09-13-2007, 08:46 AM   #43  
Onward and Downward

Hi . . .

Went to the kitchen to get a refill and found the freezer door open and Purrecious poking around inside. Not a fluke either, because after I removed her and made sure the door was closed, she simply popped it open again to continue her adventure. Then, when I came back up here, I couldn't figure out what the funny little noise was or where it was coming from -- until I found Frack curled up in a little storage box on the top shelf (right up at ceiling level) of the wall unit above my desk. Not even sure how she possibly got there.

And having pets is supposed to be lowering my blood pressure.

Fall is definitely in the air -- the birds are flocking -- driving the cats absolutely insane, of course. It is a lovely sunny and coolish day. High of 18 predicted. My friend and I have another lunch and shopping tour planned.

Hope you all have a great day, too . . . see you soon . . .
Old 09-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #44  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

Well I did get rained on running yesterday. Ah well. Frozen by the north wind too. I need to get some cooler-weather running stuff.

Linda, your cats sound like mine. I lost one last fall to discover it inside the ceiling of the basement - we'd taken off some panels to redo the bathroom plumbing and he'd gone up there and somehow sqeezed through into another joist space. Grrrr...

And then there's the dog helping himself to cat treats this weekend - we'd redone some kitchen cupboards and the doors weren't on yet (they are now!).

Never work with children and animals.

On a good note - my TOPS weight was down from last week although I was wearing jeans and a shirt compared to a light summer dress last time. Yippee!

Jax
Old 09-14-2007, 09:04 AM   #45  
Onward and Downward

Hi . . .

Feeling kind of crummy today . . . ache all over and have a bit of a sore throat . . . the weather is looking a lot better than I'm feeling.

Hope everybody else has a good day . . .
Closed Thread