Steel Magnolias -- #25

• Good Afternoon, Flowers! I am sitting on the east side of the house where it is shaded and a nice breeze is coming in the window. The west side of the house is beginning to warm up; to turn on the air or not is the question of the day. We are supposed to be in the 90s by midweek, but I'll believe that when I see it. As long as it cools down at night, I can enjoy the fresh air. I've been doing laundry this morning and put a roast in for tonight. It's too windy to mess with the boat so maybe we'll do that tomorrow.

"Gma" -- A
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Jackson's proud parents and grandparents! I'm so glad that he is finally here! At 10# 10 oz. it's a good thing he was a boy! I'm sure you are enjoying every minute with him!

Susan -- Your neighborhood is cooling off and we are heating up -- I think it should be the other way around! Are you in charge of the office while your boss is gone? I hope all goes well.

I'm off to do some more sorting. I can't find a pair of pants that matches a top! GRRRR! I know I wore the outfit last summer and don't think I left my pants anywhere in my travels. *sigh* Have a relaxing "rest of the day" and a terrific Tuesday tomorrow!

Jean -- from Iowa!