3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Weight Loss and Chitchat #252. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/112835-weight-loss-chitchat-252-a.html)

mdgirl1133 05-23-2007 12:19 PM

Hey Sister, I am here! Yes, I have been lurking a bit. Thank you everyone who welcomed me and I guess you've figured out by now my sister is Tammy. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Tammy raves about how nice and supportive and friendly everyone is.

So far so good on the WW. I've been able to stick to my points (or just under) this week. The big test will be this weekend when Scotty (my almost 2 year old) and I go to WVa to visit my other sister. Who is famous for not cooking and only eating bad, bad, bad foods. :) This will also be my first road trip alone with my son so I'm a bit anxious about it. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :wave:

Marti 05-23-2007 12:50 PM

Good Morning Ladies!! :wave:

Michelle--Welcome!! :hug: Congrats on losing 10lbs so far!! Fantastic. Looking forward to getting to know you more. As for visiting the sister that doesn't cook....you just stear her to a healthy place to eat.

Sue--You are going to have to refresh my memory...what is the KISS diet. Seems like I remember you mentioning this before. I'm intrigued just by the name of it!!

Jane--Goodness girl....you've worn me out just reading your schedule for the day!! I hope you have a great time. Tell us more about this big cookout Sunday...is it just family or more??

Sassy--Walking is exercise, so don't think you didn't do any. You should buy yourself a pedometer and see just how far you really are walking each day. It's surprising how many steps we take a day. I think it's great that you're out and about! The zoo sounds like fun. I told Hubby that I want to go this summer. It's been a couple years since we've gone.

Good Morning to the rest of the gang.

I did 2 "quick workouts" this morning. We have "Exercise on Demand" and there is a whole lotta stuff in there!! So I figured I might as well check some of it out. I'm pretty sore at the moment. Not sure if I'll do it every morning, but would like to do it more often than not.

Ok......time to finish cleaning myself up and get ready for work. Hope you're all having a great Wednesday.

Hugs to all!:hug:

mdgirl1133 05-23-2007 12:51 PM

Hi! I am working (or I'm supposed to be anyway;) ). But then I have to pick up Scotty, go home, make dinner, finish laundry, go for a walk, and start packing for the weekend.

Please let me know how Shrek 3 was. I want to see it but Scotty's not old enough for the movies yet but I can't wait until he is! :)

FrouFrou 05-23-2007 03:09 PM

Just dropping by to say HI :wave:

:welcome: Michelle, Tammy's sis!

Sassy_Chick 05-23-2007 07:29 PM

Hi Miss Marti and to Everybody!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marti (Post 1706210)
Good Morning Ladies!! :wave:

Sassy--Walking is exercise, so don't think you didn't do any. You should buy yourself a pedometer and see just how far you really are walking each day. It's surprising how many steps we take a day. I think it's great that you're out and about! The zoo sounds like fun. I told Hubby that I want to go this summer. It's been a couple years since we've gone.

Yes Miss Marti! :drill: lol. Well we didn't go to the Zoo today, but walked around this huge International Market we have here and we even took the LONG way out to the car and DH even said he would come pick me and my mom up by the door and I said, "No I can walk" :D Okay not a huge deal, but its something, right?? :D Great Idea on the pedometer thingy! I could also walk around more at work too! I was doing that last week, by going to do things, I would go the longer way around, every little step helps, right? :^:

We may just end up going to the Aquarium or something instead of the Zoo since it is SO HOT! :hot: But then again I probably sweat off some calories! lol. But probably all comes back once I drink my water! lol. So We'll see what tomorrow brings! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marti (Post 1706210)
I did 2 "quick workouts" this morning. We have "Exercise on Demand" and there is a whole lotta stuff in there!! So I figured I might as well check some of it out. I'm pretty sore at the moment. Not sure if I'll do it every morning, but would like to do it more often than not.

Ok......time to finish cleaning myself up and get ready for work. Hope you're all having a great Wednesday.

Hugs to all!:hug:

We have Exercise on Demand too, I should check that out!!!!!!! I could do that before I go into work and/or maybe when I get home from work too! ;)

Hope you had a Great Day at work! :D

Hi to Everybody out there! :wave:

:hug:

onmyown 05-24-2007 10:08 AM

Hey EVERYONE ~ I am still walking! :) I've done something different than I used to do. And that is I'm walking 2 times a day. Once in the morning (after the kids are off to school...which is coming to an end) and before bed. And if I miss one of those sessions I don't sweat it because I still get a walk in. In the morning it's out and about....around the neighborhood with my sons ipod. And at night it's on my treadmill. So i'm getting a bit of a different workout with the combination. So yesterday I missed the morning one because I was helping my daughter finish a report for school...it was her last day of school. :P And last night it was AI for 2 hours...what a great show! :) And then I got on the treadmill and walked 2 miles. It was funny because I had my ipod on full blast and I was rockin' out on the treadmill and I look over and my DH is asleep on the couch...hahahaha
ut
Sassy ~ I used to use a pedometer and they are great. It encourages you to walk to get those numbers up! :) And it makes you realize how much you do walk just doing things during the day. I think that's great! You seem so much more motivated and it's so great. Even your avator looks healthy and happy! :) Keep that attitude up and you are going to be successful...I just know it!

Michelle ~ Hey I heard you were coming! :) That's GREAT! You are going to love it here. It's fun to check out what other people are doing. It's so motivating. And sometimes when I feel discouraged or things aren't going so great I find such a huge support system here that you just can't go wrong being here! I gotta go but i'll continue later......WELCOME!:D

Tina

Marti 05-24-2007 12:11 PM

We're full.....

Head on over to 253!