21 Days to Beat a Rut ... Day 20

• Since I've found daily and/or meal planning threads and so on very encouraging let's try this. 21 days. Set you own parameters. I'm not even setting a goal. I just need to kick things up a bit. Stir up some enthusiasm.

There's no good reason for me to have an off plan day in 3 measly weeks. Is there?
    Here's my general plan ...1400 cals of superfoods with 150 gms of protein (on average), some jogging in each daily walk and a four day weight lifting split with heavier weights.

Anybody in? It's only three weeks. Who knows what kind of new habits we can form!

And it doesn't matter if you're a day or 2 or 7 behind just find the thread for day 21
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111258
    and begin. Tomorrow, come here and keep you're eyes open for the next days thread.

Today for me is walk/jog, chest and triceps and less than 1500 cals of superfoods with 150 gms of protein.
    Protein powder
    salmon
    tuna
    baby carrots
    blueberries
    yogurt
    salad greens
    cheerios ... in some combination.
  • So you're posting a thread for each day?
  • I think so. I meant to cut and paste my plan each day to remind myself what I said I'd do ... guess I already forgot
  • Roflmao!
  • Oh sure laugh at the old gal!

A few folks also mentioned that they couldn't start the same day as me so, now, anyone can start any day they want just by posting in that numbered day. Did that make sense?
  • Well feel free to laugh at me because I get what you're saying but at the same time, I don't. It'll click eventually.
  • I'm lost
    Sorry, I completely don't get what you're doing now re where to post (I just figured out the smilies last week!).
    I was going to put the results of my day 21 in the same thread as where I started.
    Could you post a thread with a title for each day (Day 21, Day 20, etc.) somewhere where the technonots can find it?

Thank you
    Dagmar
  • Well yesterday wasn't too good , but I've been real good today. I brought my lunch to work today (turkey sandwich and small salad) and I went to the mall at lunch and walked really fast for 20 minutes . I am hoping to sneak in a little weights tonight also . I am really low on calories and fat tonight (that's all I count). I guess I'm used to eating out at lunch and that uses a lot of my calories for the day, so I just try to eat light at dinner.

Today, I ate everything normal except I brought my lunch, which really lowered my calories. I usually try to eat 1200 to 1400 calories a day and keep my fat under 40 grams. So far today I am only at 900 calories and 20 grams of fat . I know that's too low (DH told me to eat some ice cream but I think not, that little sabatoger ). I usually don't eat after dinner so I'll try to get the counts up tomorrow.

Hope everything is going well for everyone
  • Let me see ... how about if we post our plan for the day and then come back and post how it went in the same thread. Then I'll leave a link in that thread for the next day?
  • Here's the link for day 19 http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...37#post1677737

And my summary for day 20 ...
    Exercise was good, good, very good. However, I was under calories, under protein and a wee bit short on Superfoods
  • I did all right yesterday.I went out walking and did a bunch of stairs when I got home.

Eating was all right. I should journal, got off track with that completely.
  • Good Start!
    WOOOHOOO!
    Getting up this morning, I had EVERY excuse not to get on that cross trainer for 15 minutes before I got ready for work…but I knew I had to report in to y’all, so…I did it.
    (So THIS is what it means to have a support network that provides accountability…never had that before. Pretty cool.)
    Was much easier to get in my 30 minutes of water jogging, too.
    Speaking of water, I’m currently behind in my water intake. I like to have a quart done by noon and I’m still working on the last of my first quart. I may end up going to the bathroom a lot tonight, but I’m planning to drink like my life depends out it.
    Thanks SO much for setting this up.
    Cammie
  • Day 20 went pretty well for me. I was finishing up a business conference, so my business conference rules were in effect. I did great at breakfast and did okay at lunch. I had to eat on the run at the airport and had a choice between a Starbuck's salad and Wendy's Ultimate Chicken Grill sandwich. I didn't know the calories on the chicken sandwich, so I went with the salad. Which was a bummer because the only dressing they had was close to 300 calories, so I basically at the whole salad dry. I'm sure it was super low in calories (only about 2 oz chicken, lettuce, 35 calories of croutons, and a litle parmesan cheese) but it really wasn't very tasty. And it was too low in calories (in other words, not filling enough), so I also had to eat an energy bar, which was one more energy bar than I had planned for. And, when I looked up the chicken sandwich online later, turns out I could have had it after all and I suspect it would have been mor filling than that measly salad. Oh well, I'll know for next time.

I was home for dinner, so that was right on plan.