Old 04-12-2007, 12:07 AM   #76  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

So today wasnt as good as I wanted. Like I said, no bike this am. I am not sure about the wii tonight, my back is pretty sore - too much wii! lol

I had a nice salad packed for lunch - then the bank sent pizza and I had two slices instead *sigh*

Dinner was okay... well maybe not considering the lunch I had

Okay thats fine, I had a couple small candies... no big deal - then the cookied in the fridge got the better of me. I told myself I couldnt have it because I had enough for the day, but then I decided to just eat it, it was the last one - and now it wont be there to ruin my day tomorrow. lol

tomorrow will be better
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:57 AM   #77  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Courtnie-Hang in there. What happened yesterday happens to all of us. All you can do is try again today. I just hope that overall I have more good days than bad days. I hope you got your bike time today. It seems to set a good mood for your day.

Shari-When does that little kitty come?

Ro-Hows getting back from the weekend going?

cmom-Where are you?????????

Wendy-Come say hi soon.

hsmom-Where are you????

I'm taking a painting class this afternoon. I still havent decided what I want to paint so I've gotta do some searching for ideas.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:13 AM   #78  
Starting Fresh

Yah today will be good, I will see about the bike, it is 5am and I have been up since like 3:45 - thats what happens when ebay gets yah! lol There was something ending that I had been looking for for like 9 years! lol, anyway I won! Hope I can get an hour of sleep before I need to be up!

yesterday wasnt too bad, I added it up... 1700-1800 not that bad at all I dunno why I stress myself over the silly things; thats what I need to work on!

Brandy - have lots of fun at your painting class! paint a keiko! lol
Old 04-12-2007, 11:16 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I'm here I just having been posting but I have been reading. For once I didn't have much to say. lol

Well I got a whole lotta exercise today. I did my weights and floor exercises. Did some walking and sprints on the gazelle. Then I took the babies for a walk up the road in the stroller. It is georgous here today but it is supposed ti strt snowing and raining then freezing rain then heavy snow all within the 24 hours so ther may be another long weekend for my girls this weekend.

I have to gripe about fitday the pusing a stoller bit it says you barely burn any cals but I walk as i do on my gazelle while pushing a double jogging stroller with a 4 year old and 2 1/2 year old so I use the walking bit not pushing a stroller when entering it. I guess nothing is perfect
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #80  
Fat-be-gone

brandy - it's been rough, but I think I may have just gotten there. your bike looks like fun. I was thinking maybe I should start biking to work to get some exercise in. I think I could do it, but don't know if I could bring myself to start.

jen - i don't think you can ever accurately count how many cals u actually burn. I guess you should just go by how you felt during and after your workout.

courtnie- stupid ebay!! I have lost lots of auctions bcause of the times they ended. I don't have internet at home so every bid pretty much had to be placed at work (8:30-5:30). my bf actually won an auction one time on his sidekick....and that's gotta be the slowest internet in the world (well maybe a little faster than dial up)

so I have been very bad. but you know what, I'm tired of being bad. I want to be good. I want to see that scale go lower than I can ever remember it being. And I just haven't been trying hard enough. I'm trying to motivate myself (goal tattoo, Vegas trip, new clothes, etc.) but it is so very hard to stay focused. You guys know how it is. I'm just gonna have to keep trying and not give up.

take care everybody.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:45 AM   #81  
used to be tofat

Good morning. Yesterday went pretty well. I painted a pair of jeans. My sis and I have shared these jeans back and forth for years. I painted a dolphin on one leg with a chinese symbol for younger sister under it. The other leg has a sea turtle and the symbol for older sisiter. They turned out really cute. I should get my camera back soon so I can take a pic.

Today is hair day. I'm way overdue and my roots are bothering me. Tonight I leave for our womens retreat through church. We're going to a state park and staying in a private cabin with a hot tub and a fireplace. I'm super excited about the trip. I just wish I hadn't caught this cold.

Courtnie-I'm glad your day wasn't as bad as you supposed. I hope yesterday went well. Good luck on the weekend. I'm not even going to try cuz i know what all is coming on retreat with us.

Jen-Look at you with only 9 pounds to go!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you've been having good weather. Its been terrible here. Fitday never made sense to me for calories burned info. I just stopped using it.

Ro-There is a nationwide bike to work day coming up. I cant remember the exact date, but that would be a great time to try your journey. I hope you keep the feeling of wanting to be good. I know how hard this is but I'm cheering for you.

Well I'm off. Have a great one.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #82  
Fat-be-gone

brandy - have fun at ur hair appt. that trip sounds like fun.

as for me

and that's all I have to say about that.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:16 PM   #83  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Brandy ~ I don't know when I'm getting my kitty. That's what sucks about getting stuff through someone else. But I'm ready for him/her!

Ro ~ Just thought you might need that.

everyone!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:28 AM   #84  
Starting Fresh

so super bad weekend, lol
what else is new

and my ticker is off, by like 4 pounds - I didn't gain 4 pounds I dont think, more like 2-3 I think i just moved it down too much too quickly - this week is going to be good... everyday this week is going to be good! i sware!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:35 AM   #85  
used to be tofat

Hi gals. I had a very nice weekend. The retreat was fun and I was even able to fit in a 3.5 mile run on the nature boardwalk. It was cool to see all the deer. They are so used to people they didnt run away. I think I ran by one as close as 15 feet!

I'm so overly ready for nice weather. Its so cold and yucky. We might ghit the 60's for next weekend, but thats what they said about the past weeend and then kept dropping the temp everyday. I want to go out and do so many different things and its just miserable out.

Hope you're all doing well. Happy Monday.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #86  

It's a not so happy Monday it is currently snowing. I want the nice weather to come. This time last year I was out with the kids in a light jacket or no jacket on some days.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:14 PM   #87  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Courtnie! You need to get back in gear missy!

Brandy, I'm glad you had a nice time.

Jen ~ Isn't this weather just crappy? Stupid global warming. It supposed to be warm down here, gearing up for an Alabama summer but it still feels like Jan.

Where's my Ro and Wendy?

everyone!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #88  
Fat-be-gone

hey guys,

I'm here...but I'm not really here

Hope u guys r doing great!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #89  

Ro~ you can get back on track.I know it is hard to do but look you have lost 9 pounds so far!I still get discourage at times. I am now stuck at 134, i saw 133 for a day. I even went back up to 135 for a few. Even if you are not on plan keep posting we love hearing from you.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Gosh where did the month go!!!!???? I should be starting game 16 by now! I think we can hold off here for another week though if thats OK with you all.
I'm working 12 hour days and trying to paint the house and pay attention to Ryan also so I have no time for anything that might bring me some joy like coming here!
I'll be back when I can!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote