Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 02:32 AM   #46  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool Jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
Sassy - I feel worse, too, when I eat off-plan, and why we do that to ourselves is a big mystery. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Ladies - I forgot to say buh-bye for now! I'll check in Sunday. Behave while I'm gone, and don't have any wild kegger parties or anything, lol.
Thanks Today, er um yesterday/this morning I feel a lot better, I ate 1/2 a turkey sandwich for lunch which was pretty good.

AW man, no WILD KEGGER PARTIES?????

Have a Good One!

Old 03-23-2007, 02:46 AM   #47  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool Jules, here is your Good Morning Post! lol

Hey Jules -- here is your Good Morning Post you've been missing! lol.

Morning All.

Well today, well I guess yesterday/this morning is the 1st day I feel better. Not running no marathons -- yet, but I feel better!

Its been a rainy dreary day/night/morning/whatever. lol. But still pretty warm, it was still in the 60's today and still is about 60 now. I think its supposed to be warm all weekend, but rain, which is fine for me, I'll be here working hard! lol.

Pink Jane!

FIL called saying that a friend of his is selling his house for a good price, but its kinda far out and I'm not sure if we are going to buy anything at the moment until we know more about FIL's condition, but who knows.

My cat is not doing so good. He's 10 and losing weight and just lathargic (SP?) so we have an appt. for Tues. I hope its nothing serious, our cats have not been fed the pet food that has been recalled either, I did check. If you would like to check, here is the site: Pet Food Recall

Anyways guess that is about it for me.

Take care all!

Old 03-23-2007, 08:12 AM   #48  
ugggg.....

Sassy--thanks for my morning post--glad you are back and feeling better!!

Mindee--DD has always said that if she has a DD her name will be Alexis. I actually picked Morgan Grace. I wanted a girl so bad when I was alone and pregnant with my son I only had girls names picked out..Destiny Eileen, Bethany Dawne or Danielle Nicole, none of which my husband liked when we had our DD.

Marti--weekends are always good!!

Sue--good luck with your new program.

Jodi-we moved during DS's freshman year, but it all worked out

PinkJane--welcome!!

Tina--I went through the high school years and they do get a little crazy, but boy do you miss them when they go!!

Hi to everyone else--hope you have a great day--DD is feeling better finally--I told her to make sure she takes all the antibiotic!!
Old 03-23-2007, 10:19 AM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Very close to 50....I'll start a new one now before I head out for the day....

See ya at 242.
Closed Thread