S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

WOOOT! Congrats sweetie!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:33 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 224/216/110

Height: 5'1"

Wow, I am so behind the times here lol

I'm currently weighing in at 179.2, which is what I weighed in at on Friday, which was great because for my trip to Niagara, I wanted to be at least 179. I only gained 0.6 on my vacation.

I still have 4 more pounds to go for my 3rd set of 10. At 179, I'm officially down 60, which is the most I've ever managed to lose. 10 more pounds from 179 will put me even with the lowest I've managed to get down to (the first and only time being February 25, 2004).

One thing that is really frustrating is my period. I stopped having it for quite some time, only having it about twice a year, and it being very light at that. I've had 3 consecutive ones since March, naturally, without the help of anything.

But since I've been having them again, about a week or two after having my period, my weight sky rockets 6 - 8 pounds, so it's like I have to lose that all over again, and I usually lose 5 - 6 within a couple of days of before having it, but it's still very frustrating for me. I've honestly never in my life had a problem with weight gain before a period, and all of a sudden I'm having problems with it.

Oh, and just for JasonsLea, I attached a picture of the Falls
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Falls.jpg (10.2 KB, 11 views)
spunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:49 AM   #108  

Height: 5'8

60 lbs! congrats spunker.. check you out at 179 woohoo!
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:59 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

My I join your group? Here's a bit of my history. I join 3FC's a few years ago and managed to lose 40 LBS. I did this by thinking of it as 10 lbs at a time. Well as with so many others that have been on a WLP I got derailed and now it's a bit overwhelming for me... I keep placing too much thought on those 40 lbs I need to lose once again. (And then some) Thanks for reading my ramblings
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:27 PM   #110  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WTG Spunker! That's a WHOLE lotta mist! LOL

Welcome Mezmerize!

Tomorrow is the start of a new month! Yall know how much I adore new starts! I'm feeling SO good right now! Everything finally seems to be going my way. I FINALLY got cable (with DVR!), my car should be out the shop in a week, and I'm getting my computer this weekend so I can be on 3FC more! And I made my own WW points tracker journal (found a cool printable log) and it's really pretty, portable with alot more pages and it's made me really accoutable!
Old 06-02-2007, 06:13 AM   #111  

pinupdreams, Thanks!

I was just looking at your sig, and I see you've lost 85! Congrats on that!

mezmerize, welcome to the thread! I can completely sympathize with getting derailed and having to lose everything (and more) over again. I've been there many many times myself. The best of luck!

JasonsLea, Thanks! I still have some more film that needs developed, but there are still 9 pictures left to be taken. I took some of the falls at night, and I'm praying it shows up because it's absolutely beautiful at night.

Glad things are going well for you! Sounds like it lol

Fresh starts are always best. So refreshing.

As of yesterday, I officially made my 3rd set of 10!

So, now I'm working on my 4th for a goal of 165.

This honestly excites and scares me very very much. The lowest I've ever managed to lose down to is 169 (which is very very close), so everything below that is extremely uncharted.

In therapy I've discussed everything that being thin would mean, and so much of it is very frightening, especially because it's so foriegn and unknown to me as I've been overweight my entire life. The very reason my therapist and I believe that I've always gone back to COE and gained everything plus some back.

I've already started freaking out (at my higher weights) about weight loss, but every time I've started freaking out, I've done everything in my power to psych myself up and get excited about it. Right now my excitement is a lot greater than my fear, so I'm going to try and keep it that way, but when I reach 169 and whatnot, we'll see if that changes. I just need to try

ETA: Um, I feel awkward doing this, but whatever. I attached 2 pics.

One is back from February at, I think, 214 lbs, and the other I think is last month or maybe the end of the previous month at 187.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatfaceFEB.jpg (21.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00011(2).jpg (49.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by spunker; 06-02-2007 at 06:23 AM.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:36 AM   #112  

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

JasonsLea - That WW log sounds pretty cool. I made myself a points bracelet which was a huge help when going out.

spunker - Congrats on making your 3rd set! Thanks for sharing the pictures! It's so inspiring! I think I kind of know what your mean by freaking out. When I hit below the 200 mark. I started my re (UGH) gain. I'm just now getting it together. I've been writing down when I'm feeling strong why I need to lost this weight.
It's has stopped me from eating at times and I feel myself getting stronger.

Spunker you
Old 06-03-2007, 07:43 AM   #113  

Whoops Sorry I guess I didn't get everything to paste here.

Spunker - You are going to do great! Please don't forget you have us here to lean on when things get tuff! Many many warm fuzzies sent your way!
Old 06-05-2007, 06:25 PM   #114  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WOOOT Spunker! You need to smile on some pics girlie!

Small NSV for me: I whooped TOM's ***! I stayed OP all last week and actually lost 1.4 lb! Usually I gain like 5+!!! I knew this was it, I just knew it!
Old 06-08-2007, 10:14 AM   #115  

JasonLea - Congrats on being strong and giving TOM the Bum kicking it needs!

I've stayed away from pop and candy this week. Plus been really trying to think before I eat... sometimes I fail others not. I'm still trying to get it together.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:41 PM   #116  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

It's an ongoing battle Mez but you can do it!

Coming to my mama's house sucks. They always have some junk laying around and I'm not strong enough to resist yet.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #117  

mezmerize, that's great that you were able to stay away from soda and candy!

For trying to think before you eat, it's going to take time. I don't know if it's the same for you, but if your an emotional eater (I can be), it's not always easy to think about it before doing it.

Are you trying to put feelings into perspective and whatnot, like why you are eating, etc.? What about writing it down? I keep a memo notebook with me pretty much always. It's small, so it's easy to stick in my purse and not so obvious to others.

JasonsLea, congrats on losing during TOM!!! I know that has to feel great! Espeically when you tend to gain 5+.

How'd it go at your mom's house. I can completely sympathize with that.

I'm doing okay over here. I started prozac Tuesday morning. I'm not sure if it's the prozac or that I'm just in the "zone", but I've not had much of an appetite since starting it. It feels almost like food doesn't phase me.

I actually went through the drive through and just ordered the drinks I wanted without buying any food, which is quite an accomplishment for me.

I have gone 5 days without b/ping! That's the most I've been able to go in a long time. So my doctor will be pleased to hear that. He said if the b/ping didn't decrease over the next month, he wanted me IOP. But, so far so good.

I may (or may have not) reached my 4th set of 10. My weight today was 164.4, but I didn't drink much yesterday, and I hadn't had anything to eat or drink before weighing in, and it was mid-day. So, I will know tomorrow. Hopefully lol

So, I won't get too happy/excited until I weigh in tomorrow morning lol
Old 06-11-2007, 09:09 AM   #118  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Spunker, I ate four slices of pizza at my ma's. But that was then, this is now. WTG on that control! Did you make the 4th set? *fingers crossed*
Old 06-12-2007, 06:06 AM   #119  

JasonsLea, I truly do admire your attitude in regards to food!

I did go up to 165.something the next day, which is what I was expecting, but as of yesterday I did officially make my 4th set!

Next goal is: 155

This next one is a little frightening because I will officially no longer be obese at that point, a point which I have never gotten to, so I'm rather excited about this one and nervous at the same time!

Actually, I only have about 6 pounds to go to officially get into overweight BMI, but the thought of 155 is much more comforting lol

I hope everyone else is well
Old 06-12-2007, 09:13 AM   #120  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WOOOOOOOTTTTT!

Congratulations sweetie! Go Spunker Go Spunker! Watch out 155!

WI this morning and am down 4.2 lbs to 244.6.