Old 06-26-2007, 01:29 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 244.4/236.2/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm new to this site and I saw the 10 lbs 10 times and I never thought of weight loss in that way. I had such an epiphany and so want to join this group if all possible.
PsyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #137  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

PsyDiva - Welcome to 3FC's 10 lbs at a time!! It looks like we are pretty much the same in weight and height. There is a great group of ppl here and so post and you'll get answers. Sometimes it make take a bit but they do get answered.
Are you using a Weight Loss Program such at Weight Watchers, South Beach... or doing your own thing? I think what I learned here was that no one plan was the perfect WLP for everyone. I've even found that I've had to touch up a plan here and there to fit my lifestyle. The main thing is NEVER GIVE UP!!! Ok with that said Lets shrink some fat cells!!!
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #138  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Continue to keep us updated Mez!

Welcome Psy! 3FC is a great site with great people!

So I ate HORRIBLY this past week but managed (barely) to lose .6. Back on track now, though I'm STARVING right now (at the library, no where near anything to eat)! Summer courses start tomorrow so I'll be online more often. Peace.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #139  

Shari - Way to go getting back on the wagon!! You know even those small numbers add up to BIG losses. It's great your back on track!!

As for me I took my 2nd day on the alli pill. So far no poopy pants. If anything I'm more a bit blocked up. Sorry if this is to many details for some but if there is anyone out there that wants to know what has happen to others I'm going to give all I can. I wanted to know all I could before taking it. I'm taking in more than enough fiber. Believe me I'm NOT going to try and test this by eating more fat than I should!! I'll just a happy wait for it to improve. I'm followning the URL's weekly food plans. I do change and tweak them a bit here and there. I'm not hungry after my meals. I've even skipped a few snacks. I did work some fitness into my day. 1 Mile Walk Away The Pounds. I was full of energy but had to clean the house so did my mile and power cleaned. If anyone has any question fill free to ask. My weight in day is Thursday. I'm hopin that my ticker will be right on track!
Old 06-26-2007, 07:20 PM   #140  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Keeping my fingers crossed Mez!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:49 PM   #141  

Thank you guys for the welcome. Mez I'm using Alli as well and I have been pleased with the results. Now if I can only get in the gym!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:10 AM   #142  

PsyDiva - How long have you've been using Alli? Are you doing a weight loss program plan with it or using the Alli plan on their URL.

Shari - Can you cross your toes for me also?? Hehe I could you all the well wishes I'm a extreamly slow turtle when it comes to weight loss. That is also another reason I'm using Alli mabye it will give my motab a kick in the bum!!

As for me I feel pretty good. Ate a late breakfast... I just didn't want to get out of bed. I actually feel full of energy. So I'm going to keep this short and move my buns about!!
Old 06-27-2007, 09:09 PM   #143  

Mez, I have been on Alli for 9 days. I've lost the 8lbs on program. My WI is Monday. I'm excited to see the results for the second week. I'm used the Alli plans the first week but this week I'm just doing my own low fat low cal diet. I think its working just as well bc I got on the scale this morning and was down another 2lbs. But weekends are hard for me so I hope I can continue with the weight loss. Last weekend was a struggle!
Old 06-28-2007, 07:58 AM   #144  

Thurdays my 4 day on Alli. I stepped on the scale and I'm back to my ticker weight!!! (4 lbs loss) I'm very happy! This tool has kept me honest! No just a tiny bite of this or that. Now to work on my new ticker!
Old 06-29-2007, 06:29 PM   #145  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

YAY Mez and P! So TOM came last night and today was my *****ing day. I'm so grumpy, everything and everyone is ticking me off. Ah well, the moods will be gone tomorrow, hopefully.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:11 PM   #146  

Shari - TOM is always a surprise. Mine is also here I should have known my DH and DH were really bugging me and I got a bit snappy with them. Somedays I just want to lay in my room and listen to music. I'm sure they also feel the same way about me. I was going to call my doctor for different pain meds for my cramps. (right now I'm on a strong version of advil) I was taking bextra but that was pulled off the market. I tell you when I'm dreaming Im havin cramps then they wake me up something needs to be done considering I took my meds before bed. UGH!!
Who's the guy in your avatar?
Old 06-30-2007, 10:49 AM   #147  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Lucky for me, my cramps aren't so bad that I have to take deep meds. Regular aspirin, taken AS SOON as I get up in the morning, works for me. It would have been wonderful if I could have just chilled out yesterday but I got my car which meant errands, errands, and errands! Yesterday was all fast food but it worked out well for me because Friday was also my cheat day. Back on track today and less pissy.

That's my love Gerard Butler. *sigh* Sexy Scot.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #148  

TOM must be contagious on this thread. It got me too! Nonetheless, Im sure we'll all weather the period eating and conquer the bloating. Keep up the good work ladies.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:38 AM   #149  

Height: 5'8

total weight loss for june... 16 pounds!!! which means officially this month i could lose only 4 pounds and still be on track with my 10lbs per month thing lol but i wont.. i will lose another 10 whole ones! by the way im a total of 101 lbs down!
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #150  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Psy ~ TOM is contagious on this whole site! LMAO

PinUp ~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!