Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2001, 04:31 PM   #31  

Well, it started snowing last night and is still going and we've got about 11-12 inches so far, I've shoveled twice but not in my snow suit!!!!!! Course it does not fit!!!!!

I just meant maybe I would "start" again on a Monday...but I didn't ....well, I did better Monday, yesterday and today than the previous 4 days, but am I serious? I just don't know. But shoveling snow and making a snowman has been good exercise...and no cocoa yet!

No, we had not decorated yet, and now with the snow, I don't kwow when we will! No tree for us for at least 10 more days. I hate to have it brown on Christmas.
Old 11-29-2001, 05:29 AM   #32  

Thumbs down All the decorating I am doing is DONE!

Got the tree up Sunday. Wasn't too bad this year. Paul went through each light strand last year and the two I used were still in good shape. One all white and one colored. Got 2 containers of ornaments after Christmas last year. Multicolored jewel tone. Two new big floppy bows with streamers for the top of the tree and a quilted tree skirt that my sister made 20 years ago that is a family tradition. That and stockings on the mantle and I am done! Already have most everything wrapped. I am a happy gal!

....If I could just get as motivated in weight control....

Karen
Old 11-29-2001, 08:57 AM   #33  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

KF-remember the high we use to feel after getting a weight loss goal accomplished such as walking 10 miles in a week or whatever. Kinda like your euphoria from being ready for Xmas. Think how wonderful you'll feel if you go accomplish something healthy!!! Okay, enough peptalk! I am still tired this morning!

I got up with Grif before 5. Not fun. We turned the heat on yesterday after the thermostat said 57. I didn't want to kill the bird or ferret! The dogs and cats can handle it. Besides, my nose was running inside!

I have a 4 hour shift to do and then my weekend is here! Yippee horray. I am going to try and make some xmas gifts the next few days. Hopefully the creative bug hits soon! ~audri
Closed Thread