Moo?

• Hello? Anyone remember me? I am still as large as I ever was, but now I'm 30!!! I've been lurking and I miss y'all so much! I got an email from Bagz, and then the not-so-good email (which I didn't open) and then the not-so-good email from Lush (which I also didn't open).

So, I don't want to be one of those people who stops by, blathers about herself, and then leaves, so...

Ciao!
    Cherry

(183-171-120)
  • Cherry, darling!
    Hiiii! So glad you dropped in - we've missed you alot, although I've been keeping up with you on your web pages (you were soooooo brave! You'll do it next time for sure!). And Happy Belated Birthday!

Clever you to not get that lovely virus Some of us are actually losing weight here. Can you believe it?
  • It's true
    some of us are losing weight, Cherry, and some of us are gaining it. Well, I'm actually just staying the same. I guess I'm taking a weight loss rest. I need to get busy again, though, all those Christmas calories are lurking in the not too distant future. It would be a good idea to lose a couple of pounds now before the holiday eating frenzy starts.

My cutie patootie nephew had to be hospitalized yesterday. He had strep a couple of weeks ago, and it seems to have affected his kidney function. Something to do with his immune system, but the good news is the docs think he should be up and out of the hospital by this weekend. They mostly had to give him iv fluids, and keep close monitoring of his blood pressure, and some super antibiotics to make sure the strep bug is gone completely. Poor little guy. He missed Halloween too.

Is the movie Shrek appropriate for a 4 1/2 yr old? I thought I'd buy him the video for a get well present.

Oh, and Cherry, we love ppl to blather. It's what we do best.
  • Hi Cherry!
    Good to see you here. I always read your MMH newsletter -- keep up the good work!

Wabbit, hope little nephew is all better soon, poor thing. I loved Shrek; it's hilarious. It is rated PG and has some gross stuff in it as well as a bit of bad language (damn and a**). Check out this review if you're not sure: Shrek. I'm sure he'd love it, don't know if his parents would appreciate all the burping and farting.

Life getting back to normal, Sug?

I've already gorged on Halloween candy, it's disgusting. Stop me.

Kiwi