Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:35 AM   #16  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Amy ~ My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Sherry ~ You must feel like the whole world is coming down around you! I hope things start looking up for you and your family soon!

Janice ~ I'm ready for spring too! Just 12 more days!

Gayle ~ You must be more than ready to only have to report to one job! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Debbi ~ How is Rob feeling? Gayle is right, we really don't thank our mail carriers enough for all they do! Give him an extra hug from me!

Shelley ~ How are things going there? How is your MIL doing?

Princess Dee should be coming out of hibernation soon shouldn't she? Does anyone know when she is due back?

Where is Cheryl? Allison hasn't been around in a day or two either...
Old 03-08-2007, 09:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 180/178/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi all, I'm new here!

I'm Becky, I'm 23, and just had my first baby in October. I gained A LOT of weight when I was pregnant, and I'm on a mission to look good in a bikini again.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
Old 03-09-2007, 06:40 AM   #18  

WELCOME, BECKY!!! You have the same name as my DD #1. She is 18, and going to USF. It has been quite quiet on this thread, but everyone is very busy. We may want to mother you, as we do Vogue, but that is because everyone here is very caring.

I am heading to a free health screening the School District is providing today. No work today-a teacher duty day, and I asked for it off, since I have been doing the sec's job along with mine. Then Mom and I are going to Bonita Springs to check out Mr. Goodfeet. I am hoping I can get back to running, or at least walking again with the help of those type of inserts. The bike just isn't cutting it anymore.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:03 AM   #19  

Good Morning

My Dad is going home from the hospital today.He's doing very well. My MIL I think is getting worse. She goes from room to ICU...back & forths.

Amy.....I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather.Special prayers sent to your family.

Suzy...I noticed that you have lost 19lbs. Good for you! What plan are you following? I think I'm doing better with WW this time then I ever have.

Shelley...Have a great day off!! When is your spring break?

Got to finish getting ready for work...Have a great day!!
Old 03-09-2007, 07:05 AM   #20  

Welcome Becky!!

You will really love it here!! Great ladies!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:42 AM   #21  
Losing it!

WELCOME BECKY! You will love our little group of great ladies!

Shelley, have you heard of Spira shoes? I am thinking of getting a pair although I need to do more research. They say the sole will wear out before the coils ever do. Go to the site and read the testimonials, if I remember correctly, there were a few from people who participate in marathons.

I am also looking for a pair of shoes for work. 7-8 hours straight standing on concrete can make the ol' boys howl plus my hips are hurting. Dansko brand has been suggested. Anyone here familiar with the brand?

Sher, so happy to hear good news about your dad. Does your MIL have an illness which is causing her bones to break? Poor woman.... How is FIL doing? Can he stay by himself?

Suzy, I am soooooooooo ready! This is my LAST day! YIPPPEEE!!!! I am soooooooo tired! LOL! With the two jobs, I haven't had the time needed to help my mother out like I use to. Now I will work in the shop but also reserve1 day a week to run errands, do doctors visits etc. with her. I asked dear brother to try to make it in every 2 weeks to take her for groceries etc. but it never happened..... :-)

Well, everyone have a great, safe, OP day! I will check in later!
Old 03-09-2007, 08:43 AM   #22  
Losing it...again!

Sherry ~ I had lost a lot more than 19 originally, but this winter my eating got way out of control and I have gained 10 back. I've been saying that I need to start over and it lasts for a day or two and then I'm right back stuffing my face again. I really REALLY need to get serious...especially now that warm weather is coming!

Becky ~ Welcome to the group! I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Shelley ~ Enjoy your day off! I hope you find something that will help keep your feet happy!
Old 03-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 180/178/135

Height: 5'5"

thanks ladies!
Old 03-10-2007, 01:16 PM   #24  

Sherry and Shelley--

You know me so well! When I get depressed and anxious I do tend to stay away from heavy posting because I don't want to drag anyone down with me! I had a bad week at work last week, but things are getting better *I hope*.

I've been working in two different counties and it's very stressful dealing with farmers and bankers who don't know me. It's even harder when things haven't always been done right by the people who normally work in that county. It's like I'm going in behind people and cleaning up messes--no one likes the person who has to fix the mistakes. I actually had one lady tell me I needed to die because I had to take a mortgage (behind the bank) on their farm land. The mtg actually should have been take 5 years ago!

Anyway. All this stress is not good for my diet and exercise routine, but I'll try to be better

Great to see new faces on the Floozie forum! I hope you'll love it here as much as I do!
Old 03-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #25  

Cheryl-That really sux. People should understand that it isn't a personal thing.

I ended up spending $292.00 for a pair of inserts for my shoes at The Goodfeet Store. Mike would murder me with his own hands if he knew. Luckily, my bank account is not available for him to see. I was able to run 5 miles today with no problems. I am so excited. It has been 8 mos. since I have run without hurting. I'll find out totally tomorrow morning when I wake up though.

Gayle- I have heard that Dansko are some of the best shoes made for feet. They aren't the prettiest things, but they are supposed to be real good for your feet. I'll checkout that website that you mentioned. How was your last day?
Old 03-10-2007, 11:24 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 230/229/160

Height: 5'8

Hello All! I am new to this but filled out my stats in the Visitor's Bio if anyone is interested. This seems like a great support system.

For anyone experiencing sadness - My thoughts are with you!
For anyone lucky enough to have happy joyous things going on in thier life- I am happy for you!!

Hope to hear from you!
Old 03-11-2007, 05:28 AM   #27  

WELCOME, JENNIMARIE!!
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
Old 03-12-2007, 03:13 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 230/229/160

Height: 5'8

Thanks Shelley M and Thank you!!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:19 AM   #29  
Janice

Welcome Jennimarie & Becky!!!
You will love this group of girls. They are great.

Old 03-12-2007, 09:18 AM   #30  
Losing it...again!

Welcome Jenni!

On Friday four NFL players visited the base where my son is stationed in Iraq. It was the first time that they have had a VIP visit. Anyway they mention Waled and what everyday life is like for the guys in their blog. It lists the NFL players at the top of the page in italics. I don't know who any of them are but it's still pretty cool.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10051199
(The part about Travis' company starts right below the second photo)

(27 days until Travis leaves Iraq! )
Closed Thread