Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 02:55 PM   #151  
stbakd

it's cool here in toronto. glen
Old 03-16-2007, 05:48 PM   #152  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

ROCKIE . . . Congrats on the anticipated good exam results . . .

BTW, I know that Nova Scotia's weather can be really weird but I do think you've been your head against those too hard, girl . . . it was nice to see a tiny bit of sun today, but all they really did was push the storm warning back by about 12 hours . . . sorry to break your little bubble, but it's still supposed to be coming. Of course, Cape Breton is supposed to receive the lightest dump for a change and since you are about 50 KM closer to the island than I am . . . ?????

Hope "cool" is the worst weather you get in TO, GLEN. . .

From the sounds of the latest TV news, the Eastern Seaboard areas of the US have really been hit hard with this storm that is working it's way up the coast to us. Hope everything is okay for them, soon.

Have a great evening, folks . . . Talk to you tomorrow. . .
Old 03-17-2007, 10:34 AM   #153  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning . . . well, almost afternoon, here . . . where is everybody hiding?

Well ROCKIE, I owe you an apology . . . all we've gotten so far is a little dusting of snow although the radio is still forecasting doom and gloom and it is still pretty overcast. Anyway, girl, it definitely looks like you have a better crystal-weather-ball than the 'experts'. Hope it stays that way. If the sun would just come out, I'd feel a lot more optomistic, I'm sure.

Nothing big on my agenda today . . . laundry is calling to me, unfortunately. Hope everybody has a great moving and shaking kind of day. See you soon.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:43 AM   #154  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Darned "cool" here this morning. We got snow and ice pellets and it's still coming down. Next week's temps are supposed to be above normal so.....
Oh Canada! especially in March!
Old 03-17-2007, 04:47 PM   #155  
Chubby Bookworm

S/C/G: 155/ticker/125

Height: 5'7"

Default Happy St. Paddy's!

Buahaha maybe I have hidden talents as a weather witch. :

It's not too bad here, relatively speaking, just a little drizzly. I love this kind of weather actually, maybe I'm weird... but I love the way it smells after a good rain, everything feels so much cleaner.

Just back from the gym today... I'm proud of myself, I've gone the past four days and hopefully I can keep it up! Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I am a little nervous but hopefully all this is paying off. I feel better anyway, and I am not quite as stiff and sore as I was after the first day back at the gym

Anyone doing anything special for St. Pat's? I am putting my Irish blood to shame and staying in like the hermit I am... lol. I find I don't much like going out to the bars when the bf is not home. It ends up driving home the fact that he's not here, and then I get emotional and it's not fun for anybody lol...so I try to avoid it I'm sure my mother will forgive me. She's completely Irish, but she's a hermit too. But I'd bet anything she'll have a couple Irish coffees or something. Sigh. My mother parties more than I do

Anywho, I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday at any rate! I will be weighing in tomorrow!! *crossed fingers*
Old 03-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #156  
Chubby Bookworm

Oh, btw... does anyone know how to get a fitness ticker to put in your signature along with a weight tracker? I'd like to get one but I have no idea how to go about it. Thanks!
Old 03-17-2007, 05:12 PM   #157  

Hello fellow Canucks - I am a newbie on the boards but not to the weight loss battle. My novel length first post is on the Weight Watchers Board so I won't repeat it here but I am excited to see so many Canadians posting.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:14 PM   #158  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

Height: 5'3"

Hello...

Did my taxes yesterday and I can afford a crown for my tooth, now! YAY! On the one hand it seems so adult and sad that I'm excited to get a crown, but on the other hand, I know I need it desperately. My tax return also means that DBF and I can afford a "new" car, which is also quite desperately needed. So I'm HAPPY!

It's 4 Celsius here today, which is AWESOME! The sun is shining brightly!

I'll be staying in tonight for SPD, which doesn't bother me in the least.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #159  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Rockie, here is the link to the tracker instructions.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56332
It's way down at the bottom in Forum Help - we are going to move that Section towards the top next re-org!

Ridiculously, congrats on the new crown - and car. Are you getting gold with a diamond? The tooth I mean, not the car.

Glad you found us, Curvy. Where are you on Ontario? I'm north East of Kingston.

Can you smell my corned beef simmering? I'm waiting for my friends to arrive for dinner and then we will celebrate SPD at the local pub watching a comedy show. Wanna bet there'll be Irish jokes?
Old 03-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #160  
Chubby Bookworm

Thanks Ruth, I already have a weight tracker though... (see sig)... I was wondering about the fitness ones. You know, they count down towards so many minutes of exercise or so much distance walked etc. I see them on some people's signatures along with their weight trackers.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

go to ticker factory.com I know they used to have them no too sure if the still do
Old 03-17-2007, 05:56 PM   #162  

Well I went clothing shoping today. I got a dress ,a skirt ,a pair of shorts ,sandals and 3 tank tops (well put them on layaway) So now I will be ready for nicer weather. All my clothes I have to give away cause they no longer fit. I should of replaced them last year but never did. They got so big that a belt wouldn't keeo thme up cause there was too much fabric.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:59 PM   #163  

I live in Richmond Hill which is about 30 minutes north of Toronto. I originally grew up in Scarborough but relocated 9 years ago to join my husband who has lived all his life in the Hill.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #164  
Chubby Bookworm

Found it! Thanks Canadianmom!
Old 03-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #165  

u r welcome!
Closed Thread