3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Help I've been living in denial (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/105985-help-ive-been-living-denial.html)

Kiwi24 03-08-2007 10:00 AM

Good Morning!!:wave:

I woke up to a wonderful weight of 176.6 :goodscale Wahoo!! :cheer2: Then I got full dressed with shoes on and weighed and I was 179! :cp: I'm finally under 180 even with my clothes on!! :woohoo:

Congratulations Momtu2 for achieving your 10% goal.:bravo: :congrat: You are so close to the 150's and I'm sure you will make it by the wedding! :cheer: I leave on my cruise that day so we both have a goal to work toward by
the 7th!:high:

I got the Yoga Booty Ballet a while back and it was a great work out. :yoga: :exercise: There is 2 disc. I started with the easy one and love it. I stopped doing it for some reason.:chin: I think I just got out of the routine and then it was easy to forget about it so I need to pick it back up again. :carrot:

Everyone have a great day and lets hear from you today.:D

suz 03-08-2007 07:26 PM

good evening everyone

Just thought I would give quick update I started walking at lunch time with this lady I work with it is a really nice walk we have to walk at quite a brisk pace as we only have 1/2 hr we did it in 26 mins and there were a few areas that were a bit icy so could not walk as fast there it going above the freezing starting tomorrow so by next monday the ice should be gone Now al I have to do is start doing my tapes at home and my weights a couple of time sa week and things should be OK

lets all keep movimg and losing :carrot: suz

Kiwi24 03-09-2007 07:36 AM

Good Morning,:coffee2:

Suz I'm glad you found someone to walk with.:exercise: Be careful not to get sick or hurt. We've been having some warm weather and I forgot most of you are still having freezing weather.:brr:

Today is my last day on my 3 day diet. I woke up and had lost another pound.:carrot: I'm 175.8 Wahoo!:cp: ! Last time I lost 2 pounds but maybe I will get 3 this time! I'm soooo close to my 10% goal!. I have to be 174.5 with WW and 173.5 on my scales to complete that goal.

Everyone have a great day!:hug:

momtu2 03-09-2007 08:10 AM

morning ladies!
suz: way to go! it's so much easier to work out when you have someone to do it with.
kiwi: i told you that you could do 175 by saturday!! yayayayaya!:carrot: :carrot: you rock!
i see i'm not the only person who weighs every day. i only count monday's weigh in tho. my weight can fluctuate up to 4LBS overnight.
i bought yoga booty ballet, and OY is it hard!!! i did about 10 mins and watched the rest. i am just not that strong yet. i did get my 3 mile walk away the pounds for abs yesterday and did all of that. and felt great since my eating wasn't so good yesterday.

well, it's supposed to be in the 50's this weekend and 60 by tuesday! i'm sooo excited about it. my daughter keeps asking to go to the park and it's just been too cold. hopefully the rest of the snow melts today and we can out for walks at least this weekend.

i hope ya'll have a great day!

Kiwi24 03-10-2007 07:54 AM

Good Morning :coffee2:

Momtu2 I am a scale-a-holic!!:goodscale I'm on the scales all the time.:^: I change my top ticker based on my morning weight only.:carrot: In the morning I get on the scales 3 times in the morning and if my weight stays the same 2 out of 3 times I change y ticker..:D Then I get on the scales thoughout the day everytime I go to the bathroom.:dizzy: Crazy itsn't it?:lol: I'm truly a SCALE-A-HOLIC!!:rofl:

My bottom ticker I only change once a week because that's with WW and they only check it once a week. It motivates me to see the top ticker going down. :cheer:

Anyway, today is my weigh in day so wish me luck.

Everyone have a great weekend and Momtu2 you are going to make it to the 50's so keep on keeping on!

suz 03-11-2007 07:16 AM

good morning

Kiwi you are doing so great :cheer: :congrat: i just wish that when i was going to WW that I had gotten the support I needed I did lose 20 lbs but got very little recognition so quit and gained it all back and then some I now have a great group of ladies that I can exercise with and the Lady from work that I am walking with I just need to get my butt in gear :kickbutt: :lifter: :running: :exercise: the eating is OK but i am not exercising other than the walking

Kiwi and momto2 I can not believe that you are both such scale aholics I dread having to get on it on Mondays but actually the "experts" say you should try to weigh yourself every day or at least every other day maybe i will try that see if it helps with losing the weight :goodscale

Well enough about my problems Kiwi do think Danni has fallen off the edge of the world :rofl:

Lets all keep moving and losing suz :carrot:

scalewatcher 03-12-2007 08:11 AM

Hello ladies- I know I have been MIA for a week. I have been really busy with my family. I didn't have time to get on the computer.

I read a few posts and I must say I am a scale-a-holic, hense the name "Scalewatcher". I am forever checking to see if the scale is being good or not. :D

I was only down a .8 pounds this week.:mad: But I still have to say at least it was down;) .

I am going to try harder this week to make some pounds disappear.:carrot:

Great job Kiwi, Tammy and Suz on the WL.:hug:

Gotta go now,
Janette

momtu2 03-12-2007 08:34 AM

morning ladies! :coffee:
i weighed in today, and i'm down 1.5 to 163! :carrot: i'm happy to be down, but i was really hoping for 162, then i would've officially lost 20LBS, and 21LBS is halfway to my goal. but oh well. i had a lot of salt this weekend, so that may be contributing. plus TOM is due to rear her ugly head any second now.:p so *maybe* tomorrow will be 162!
kiwi: wow! i don't weigh in that much!! once in the AM, i only change my ticker on MON. then periodically throughout the day, but i don't count it. it's always up as the day goes on.
i hope ya'll had a good weekend! great job on teh loss everyone!

suz 03-12-2007 07:06 PM

Hi Ladies
Just a quick note to say I weighed in this morning and I was down 2 more lbs that puts me at 161 If i keep this up I should be at my goal of 135 with no problem by the last week of july

good luck to all this week Lets keep moving and losing suz :carrot:

Kiwi24 03-13-2007 10:01 AM

Good Morning,

Wow everyone seemed to have had a great week on the weight loss!:carrot:
Congratulations Suz!! You are almost to the 150's!! :bravo:
Congratulations Momtu2! You too are almost to the 150's! :bravo: It won't be long for either of you!:cheer:
Congratulations Scalewatcher that's almost a pound and that is fantastic!:bravo:

I wasn't feeling all that up beat yesterday. :sorry: I did fine on my eating I just seem to have the blues all day. :( Actually, I still have it. :halfempty I don't know what is wrong with me. :shrug: I just keep crying.:stress: I'm starting to cry now just thinking about it.:cry: Of course now I'm laughing at how stupid I sound. :lol: I thought I might be about to start but I don't know anymore. I didn't have a period last month. It seems to be skipping months on me. I'll probably start when I'm on the stupid cruise! I hate this feeling.:sorry: I must be about to start.

I'll write later.

WamTam 03-13-2007 05:14 PM

Hi all
Congrats to all of you who have lost :carrot: :carrot:
Kiwi::hug: :hug: cheer up!!

Haven't had alot of time to get on here latly and have really missed you all.
I am up a pound this week.:?: Stress is a wonderful thing seems when i get stressed out the scale soars.
It's cold and gray again today need sunshine and spring weather.
Must get back to work
Congratulations again to those of you who are losing!! I too will join yous again
Later Tammy:)

Danni Marie 03-14-2007 08:20 AM

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! :gossip:

I AM BACK!!! :dance: :dance: I finally got a new computer!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: Did ya miss me???? ;)

:welcome: to all the newbies!!!! and a huge HELLO to all the oldies I have missed each and everyone of you! :hug: :hug: Even U Kiwi :p

My weight journey has not changed, I have been able to stay at 173 and cannot seem to move that needle on the scale, this is one **** of a plateau :mad: but on the up side I am NOT GAINING!!!! :cp:

I love my new computer, it is much faster than my old one which I buried out back with all my other broken appliances..:lol3:

Glad to see all the weight loss.... :cp: Great job everyone!

Hey Kiwi by the time you cruise you just might be sporting that bikini :belly:

I missed you all, :cry: Wishing you all great success this week! Drink your water!!!

love
Danni:luck2you:

momtu2 03-14-2007 10:29 AM

:hug: kiwi. i hope you feel better soon!

bleck. TOM reared her ugly head yesterday and i've been a consistent 165...i'm NOT changing my ticker. i'm going to chalk it all up to TOM and hope monday is looking MUCH better.

WTG on the weight loss suz! :carrot:

welcome back danni!

missindy 03-14-2007 05:00 PM

Yea!!!! I'm back!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just love that little guy. Anyway, I haven't even been lurking around here the last few weeks. With training for a new job and midterms and the national championship being held at my school, I've barely had time for anything.

Needless to say (probably) my diet has not been the best. I haven't been binging or any of that. It's just that I'll go a day without eating, and then the next day all I have is crap. I've managed to stay about the same with my weight though. And, I just got a hot new haircut and color that is giving me major motivation to lose more weight.

Congrats on all of your weight loss! I'm so excited for you. I hope to be able to post more on here, but I'm making no promises. I miss sleep! :tired:

suz 03-14-2007 07:23 PM

:welcome: back Danni and missindy we all missed you 2

kiwi don't worry about the crying I can manage to cry over all most anything and I blame it on the "change" I usally miss about 2 or 3 months then get twice within a few weeks Just blame it on the hormones

This Lady I work with we have been walking at lunch time and she wanted to know how far we were walking so I took my pedometer in today and we checked it out I was quite surprized to find we have been walking 1.6 miles so if we walk all 5 days that makes it 8 miles for the week :running: :running: :running: we are walking that in about 25 mins

Gotta go lets all keep moving and losing :carrot: suz