Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 12:49 PM   #46  

Height: 5'1"

Just another quicky this morning....I'm cutting it close to having to get to work.

WI today......gained .5lbs. Not as bad as I thought. Could have been worse. So I'm not upset over it. Will do better this week!

I will catch up with you all after work. Have a wonderful day!

Hugs!
Old 02-19-2007, 01:18 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 205/193/155

Sassy- I guess paradise is a state of mind- haha. Your ticker is just trying to give you a positive thought! Ha

Marti- Good news- Fed Ex is running today- I saw a driver out today. That treadmill part is just a step away.

Laura- WELCOME!!! I am glad you found us. This is a great group of ladies- so supportive. Dive right in and keep posting!! I can't wait to get to know you.

Mindee- Hope you get some energy. I can remember having 2 small ones and it's tiring. Never had a pregnancy with 2 small ones, so I can only imagine what you are dealing with. :-) Just get your rest and everything will be ok.

Jane- Emma is settling in better than I expected. Her and the dog have come to an understanding I think. The dog is no longer hovering. My son was the one who wanted her least and she likes him best. Lucky for me he went to a friends for the night (last night) and so Emma sat on my lap for like 3 hrs while I watched tv. She was cuddling me and it felt good- haha.

Donna- A big welcome to you too!!! I am glad you made your way here, you will fit right in, all you have to do is start posting! I am mom to 2 teenagers, married for almost 17 yrs and live in the middle of nowhere, Indiana. I am on my 2nd round of WW, in my 6th week.

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE I HAVE MISSED

As for me... can you believe it????? I actually FINALLY lost 1.0 this week!!!! whoohooo.... I have had 2 weeks of maintaining. And get this, it is even TOM and I LOST. Of course then I think what would I have lost if TOM wasn't here. We talked about negative self talk at the meeting today. I am going to try and concentrate on neg. self talk this week and recognize when I do it.
Anyhow, I must say that I have the GREATEST exercise/support buddy. She has faithfully emailed me everyday this week and encouraged me! I believe that part of my success this week is thanks to her commitment to me. I know that even the little bit of exercise (from nothing at all!) I committed to last week helped with that weight loss. I am comitting to more (I went over my committment last week) and I even put an exercise ticker in my signature this week to help push me.

Getting ready to take the kitty in for her health checkup. She has a runny eye, I am hoping it's just a cold, if not I am hoping that a little antibiotic will clear it up. She is so friendly and loving, I hope there are no health issues so I don't have to take her back.

I will check back later, have a good day ladies
Old 02-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #48  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

VANN...first, I am sorry I missed that you had a weight loss Don't know where my head is lately. on the 1.4 lbs down!

JODI...same to you... on the pound down! Just think, it may be a little more lost since you started TOM. And WTG on the exercise all week! Keep up the good work missy!

Hello and Laura! Glad to have ya here and looking forward to getting to know you.

JANE...I can smell the bread cooking, lol. You're making me want to make some but I can't. I packed up the bread maker and my crock pot, ugh! Wishing you lots of luck on a better week this week! :

MARTI... I can't wait to get the page! And I know they are gorgeous! Hopefully you get the part for your treadmill today!

DONNA...glad to see you found us! We too have been having weird weather. It had been so cold lately and yesterday it was 60, today it is supposed to be 64 and by the end of the week 70. Then they are calling for snow on the weekend, huh?

MINDEE...you sound like me. When I was pregnant with #3 everyone asked what I wanted or if I wanted a girl that time. I told them it didn't matter. And they said, as long as it is healthy right? Take care of yourself while chasing those boys around. I had my first three back to back almost. The 2 boys are 20 months apart and then #2 and DD are 23 months apart...it was easier for me that way.

SASSY...well, by now you and hubby are on vacation, woohoo! Enjoy your time off together!

Hi to everyone else

Trying to make this a quick one. I need to go jump in the shower and get ready for WW later. I woke up with a horrible headache but I forced myself to go to It Figures anyway. Was hoping that it would be better after but with each movement it just got worse. I really need to quit sleeping with a second pillow, that is what is doing it. I fall asleep the wrong way and feel it in my neck but I keep doing it. Anyway, managed a mile walk as well. It is so windy outside. But, I am hoping to go to the park tomorrow and do a walk there since it is going to be warm again...I can't wait for spring!

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Old 02-19-2007, 05:34 PM   #49  

Well back from the vet. My new baby got a perfect bill of health. Vet says that she is about a year old. He said that he doesn't see why she has a runny eye, no infection, no apparent reason and he wiped it and examined and said for me to just keep wiping her fur for her and not to worry about it. No fleas, clean ears and good teeth, who could ask for more? lol

She goes next week (tues)to have her front claws removed and to be spayed. My girl is here to stay!!!! yippee
Old 02-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 166

Height: 5'4"

Hello to EVERYONE!!

Pretty boring Presidents day for me..I did go buy and outfit for my trip this week. I am in Nashville, TN for the day on Wednesday..in and out...I won't get home until midnight, but at least I sleep in my bed:-)

Marti- I was definitley sore from the painting..in fact I didn't want to get out of bed, but shopping helped get my muscles moving again. I will still turn in early tonight..I am BEAT!

Sassy--I hope you find true paradise and I hope love your definition of "vacation"--Can't wait to hear all about it!

Mindee--Hello to you too..I look forward to getting to know you better!

WELCOME to Laura and Donna-- I love these girls here..the inspiration is incredible and the way everyone accepts everyone elses ups and downs..Look forward to getting to know you better too!!

Jodi- Congrats on your loss!!!!! and looking forward to seeing you new addition!

Christina- The colors turned out better than I thought. It is so hard to pick a color from a little bitty swatch and know what it is going to look like on a wall, but this was a good one. It is not uncommon for me to paint...take a look at it and know I will redo it in a year (LOL)

Jane-Thank you for the kudos! Many Blessings and Much luck sent your way!! Without your constant input and participation here, I would have felt as if I had really missed something special!!! Hugs your way!
Old 02-19-2007, 09:47 PM   #51  

my picture on my post is my new cat, Emma and my dog Ginger.
:-)

I tried the Yoga dvd tonight. My goodness! It doesn't look like much when the lady is doing it, but it sure isn't as easy as she makes it look- at least for someone who isn't limber! I actually liked it though and was bummed when the credits came on, I could have kept going.

I have a lot of back aches and there were a few moves that made my back feel SOOOO good.

Anyhow it was much better than Sweatin' to the oldies or tae bo, that's for sure. I may have found something I can do!
Old 02-20-2007, 01:43 AM   #52  

Height: 5'1"

Ok girls....We've reached 50....lets head on over to #235!!

See ya there!
Closed Thread