Old 02-08-2007, 10:07 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

Yahooooooo!!! Finally moving down in size!! 174.8 this morning!! I just wanted to share that with you fine folks. Thanks to jasmine and her announcement on how great fat free yogurt was and walking. I hope to continue. Thanks to you all!!
loveandlaughalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 01:04 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Well it really is quiet tonight, glad I did not check earlier, would not of found anything new on the boards. Sumi, don't worry about food and calories right now, just get better, sorry you have to go so far with the kids today.

Loveandlaughalways, glad to hear of your weight loss, stop by more often.

Stopeating, sorry about all the paperwork for college for your son, I know it can be a pain, I am fortunate that my kids took out there own loans to pay for school, they only ended up on our line of credit anyhow for my daughter, my son worked summers and payed his off each year, till the last year, when he was working as a student, getting paid $5. a day, but that worked out for him as now he has a good job and makes way more than I ever did.
We felt sorry for our kids so put it on the line of credit, my daughter is great to pay on time, rarely misses and then there is my son, I feel like I am always asking him for money. But it has to be paid off.

Did great today with food and calories, did 40 mins floor and 3 miles walking for abs and got my water in. Very happy with myself today. See you later.
Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #33  
prepare for the BEST time

Hi Ladies;

I've skipped the workouts for 2 days, feel mucho crappy, but I just am stretched too thin....Count me in for the {{{stress}}} of finances....

I'm re-doing the financing on the primary homestead....(i'm a true academic, absentminded-type), it's like being tortured when i address these matters! and the bank officer even comes to my office for the closing! Then I have to gather my taxes together and schlepp to the Accountant who will lecture me about other things I neglected to do......THEN I have to prepare a statement for attorney for PI case from 2005.....ihatethis, REALLY hatehatethis!!! I would rather be at home, but I can't leave my office today, wimperwimper.

and I threw my old back out yesterday lifting a tub of kitty-litter out of the grocery cart into the car....I can't seem to win.......but the BF promises heat treatment massage tonight, a nice glass of cabernet and a home-made thin crust, reduced fat cheese/veggie pizza......so life isn't THAT bad.

BBL, hi to everyone else too!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 12:43 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Hi girls! I've not been able to check this these past couple days and while I'm not able to respond to everyone (yet) I just wanted to say hi and hope everyone is ok

I got a new cut yesterday.. yep, lopped it all off.. I'm feeling very svelte these past few days.. Let me know what cha think!

I've never uploaded a pic into any of my posts.. so I hope this works. lol

Super hugs and sounds of dropping pounds!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg After.jpg (19.2 KB, 13 views)
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #35  
Goodbye Fat!

Howdy everyone! Well Friday is almost overwith yeah!!!! Tomorrow is a day of shopping with a good friend and a pedicure....relaxation for me. I just might even get a makeover as well.

I can relate to those college loans. DH and I are schedule to pay ours off in 2013, but since we paid another off early I think we are going to do the same on this last one. We got lucky though when we got the loans the interest rates were at the all time lowest.

SDGal, I love the hair!

marbleflys, I hope your back gets to feeling better...not fun to have a hurt back.

loveandlaughalways, CONGRATULATIONS!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 04:04 PM   #36  
prepare for the BEST time

SIGH, if I went out to get a pedicure.....my toes would freeze and snap off before the polish dried! ....it's been VERY cold for NJ, there is this biting wind that won't quit this week....no snow yet, but there are many feet of it just a couple of hundred miles north in NY.

tomorrow we are changing the furniture around....not me and my back, but the BF will move it while I stand and point....making room for new TV, can't decide what wall, etc...(I have an extra wall catty-corner with a marble fireplace, it makes furniture arrangement a challenge.)

we are celebrating Valentines Day for 2 weekends....tomorrow it's stay-in and I'm cooking...nothing elaborate, I have 2 very nice fancy steaks, brocolli, baked potato and some shrimp cocktail....(dessert is the 1/2 ice-cream by hagdaz and strawberries) next week we are going out, hopefully the weather will be better too.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 04:43 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 184/174.8/132

Height: 5' 4"

I do stop by here once in a while, but it seems since my husband has been home, I don't have as much time to post here. My oldest b-day is tomorrow and I am helping with a church crab feed fundraiser tonight. Too busy for me, but have found the busier I am, the less I think of food!!

Take care all, talk to you as soon as I get the chance to write something productive.
loveandlaughalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 01:04 AM   #38  

So ladies how are you all, SD the hair looks great, Marbleflys, sorry about the back, I could handle pointing while the furniture is re-arranged by someone else. Especially for a new tv. Must be love, valentine celebrations for two weekends, enjoy! Dollypie, get yourself something really nice well shopping, you deserve it. Loveandlaugh, you really are busy, good for you, as it is helping you not think about food.

Well my brother got home from Mexico yesterday and my Son today, thank goodness, they are not keen on Canadian's it seems down there at the moment. My son's girlfriend sprained her ankle the second day they were there, really bad, so he had to piggy back her around the whole time, they stayed at a new resort, it was not very organized, things like elevators kept breaking down, they had long ways to go to restaurants and the golf carts they used to take people were few and far between. Also there were very few people that spoke english. They had a lousy time to say the least. Already have been to the travel agent to get a refund, but of course that means letter writing etc. Anyhow home safe and partly sound!

I went to my water aerobics today, I seemed to have pulled something on my right side, it was a vigorous workout today, but I am really enjoying it, wish I could go every day.

Weight still at 227, ate good today, so far not enough calories in, water good, guess that is it. Just don't feel any skinnier, although I have lost 15lbs since starting. Still can't get tickers to work. Talk to you later.
Sharon S.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #39  

Did I miss something, like a new link? The post above is mine from last night. Oh I get it, you all have a life.

Doing lousy today, no exercise ate okay till after supper, except no fruit, I have had an ice cream bar, then a whole pkg. of waffle cookies. Really thought I would be down today, have been working my butt off, but no, was looking to cry some tears, just needed to vent.
Sharon S.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:18 AM   #40  
Skinny Chick in Training

S/C/G: 191/178-182???/145

Height: 5' 9"

Sharon S: Yeah everyone disappears on the weekend, I avoid posting because I feel like a dork HAHA I am reading though, and checking way to many times a day. I wish we had a Y around here, water aerobics sounds like something I could be do. I think the closest one is 60 miles from here though. I never knew that about Mexico, we are planning to go sometime soon, a family friend is building a house somewhere down there. I imagine it would be different having someone with you who knows Spanish though. I hope anyway.

So its official, I must have OCD. I am seriously contemplating weight my clothes today. First off let me explain we have carpet in our bathroom. I know, GROSS. We are going to replace it with tile as soon as we can get to it but we are still working on the kitchen, which also has carpet! It was like that when we moved in. I have never ever seen a house with carpet in these areas. Anyway hubby was home this morning and I was feeling like I was down so I wanted to weigh. We had the scale in the unfinished living room (god the house is a mess, nothing is finished) and i jumped on clothed this morning. Sweats, Men's Socks, Unders and a top. And it said 181, so curiosity being what it is I wanted to weigh nekked, by this time my hubby is up and I dont want him to find me stark nekked standing in the living room weighing myself LOL So I brought it in the bathroom and it read the same thing nekked. UGH. Now I trust the hardwood over the carpet so I am seriously considering weighing the clothing. I wouldnt really even care but now my curiosity is getting to me! No matter what though I am sure its coming off Very happy about that!
sumisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:25 PM   #41  
Skinny Chick in Training

S/C/G: 191/178-182???/145

Height: 5' 9"

Default New Thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...18#post1569218
I made a new thread, hope I did it right
sumisan is offline   Reply With Quote