Old 02-05-2007, 04:20 AM   #31  
karrier

S/C/G: 265/239/130

Height: 5'3"

Well today I watched the Bears loose :-(
I ate well 8-)
I drank all my water and did my walk ;-)
1 out of 4 ain't bad.
karrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:54 AM   #32  

Height: 5'5"

Karrier~I watched the Bears lose too. Got me so mad. I did pretty well too, just had an extra piece of cake...but otherwise not too bad.
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:02 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 224/187/135

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everyone, Onederland sounds great. I would love to be there. Haven't seen that beautiful place for 20 years. But I'm going to go there this year and never look back.
sharonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:13 AM   #34  

Welcome to all of the newbies [which I'm pretty much one too as of recently *lol*]

Great news ... I weighed myself this a.m. and was down 4 pounds. Woo hoo!

I did pretty good this past week with the exception of 2 slip-ups but unlike in the past - this time I just kept going instead of saying to heck with it, I'll start again on Monday. *lol*

I'm sorry I haven't been here much [I see ya all moved while I was away but I found ya. ]

Walking, not so much ...

Other than two nights this past week, I didn't do so good with my walking.

Why is it that when ya have the plans to do it, you're all fired up until you actually start?

I did realize one thing about any type of exercise ... it's not that I hate it or anything but I'm always so busy and just don't take the time to do it.

Gonna have to try and change that, I think!

Kind of like my being on the boards ... I want to be here frequently but then get myself caught up in other things.

I've got ADD and that has alot to do with it I think 'cuz I'm forever having a zillion and one things going at a time.

I hope you're all doing good .. I read a bit of the posts on this new thread but not all [I don't have the attention span to do it] and ...

My cat is sitting here staring at me 'cuz she wants attention. Did I ever happen to mention that she is a bit spoiled?

Have a good day 'n I'll post again soon [I hope!]

Love,

Jennelle
Lady Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:10 PM   #35  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hey Jennelle!

Congratulations on those FOUR POUNDS!!!! That's 14,000 calories burned!!!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #36  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Sharon! You are new, right? So happy you have joined us on our quest.

Congratulations Jennelle!!!! That is super! 4 lbs. down! That's four that you don't have to worry about anymore. They are gone. Hooray!!!!

I am happy to report that I lost 2 pounds this week. Yay! I will be really happy when I'm down 3 more, then I will have lost 50!!!

How is everyone? Posting here daily really helps me. I hope you find some time (Jennelle and everyone who hasn't been in a while). Just take a minute to say you were on plan, or like me, you were on plan but I slacked with my water, which I have to fix. But when you just don't have time, don't worry about it! Just come back when you can. And we understand if you don't have time to list everyone's names, respond to posts, etc. Just post something quick.

And also, one other thing that helps me is if I really don't have time to exercise, I vow I will do 5 minutes on the treadmill and I go do that and at least my new habit of moving stays in place. I did it, just not much of it! LOL

Ok, gotta go! Hugs!
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #37  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

jenelle - four pounds is awesome! Congrats.

Doing okay over here. Trying to drink my water and get my veggies into my daily points. Exercising wouldn't be a bad thing either. If I can get my DD to nap (or at this point to bed), I'll pop in a WATPs video. I love how I feel after working out, so I hope she falls asleep.
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #38  
Dieting Diva

I had guys here working on the house most of the day, plus I never made it to the feed store-so exercise got put to the back burner.It was good as if I needed a couple of days to heal as I kept on getting up sore.
But tommorrow it's back to the same old same old, plus I have to crank up the salad factory. I made a splenda and baked apple dessert which was really good.
DH is going out of town so I might get an extra mile in here and there. Nothing moved for me this morning when I hit the scale- but we'll see on Wednesday.
sirak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #39  

Thanks for the congrats girls, it sure felt good to see that 4 pounds gone [now I just hope I don't find it again. ]

Selina, way to go with losing 2 pounds ... I'd say that we're on a roll but of course since you're close to having 50 pounds lost, I have a lot farther to roll than you do.

Today

I didn't do bad today with eating at all but at the same time, no exercise with the exception of walking around Walmart for 2 hours [does that count? ]

For whoever mentioned drinking water [jennylou] - that is something I need to really work on 'cuz 99% of the time I just drink coffee [which technically does have water in it ... wonder if that counts? ]

Tomorrow

Have a good day tomorrow, everybody!

I have to get up early [by 8:00 a.m.] to make sure to get downstairs to mail a package that has to go out ...

I know - 8:00 may seem late to some of you but many times I never get to bed or to sleep until 2:00 or 3:00 a.m.

I've got a sleep disorder and combine that with ADD [hyper-activity], well - let's just say that I'm most times lacking big time in the sleep department.

Talk to you soon ... hopefully tomorrow!

Love,

Jennelle
Lady Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:41 AM   #40  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Jennelle!

I just want even lower. I'm greedy!!! To be honest, I'm really gonna be happy when I get to 225 because that for some reason is a number I settle at. I was that weight at Christmas 2004 and 2005 but by 2006 Christmas I was 243, which was upsetting. So it's a good number for me and once I get there, it seems all down hill.

No, sadly, coffee doesn't count for our water. I wish it did! I drink it everyday.

And yes!!! Walking at Walmart is great. My pedometer likes me to go there. I get lots of steps every time, even when it's pretty quick.. I park way away too, so that adds several hundred and doesn't seem to take much extra time at all.

Ok, gotta go! Hugs! Selina
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:49 AM   #41  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Default ONEderland in SIX!

Hi All!

I have six more pounds to go, and after TWENTY YEARS I can't WAIT to see the 100s again! Woo! Hoo!

I tried on my dress for my son's wedding again this morning, and the arms ARE starting to feel less tight. This weight loss thing IS finally helping to reduce those upper arms of mine!

My Snowshoveling workouts must be working!

If any of you want a GREAT addition to your weight loss plan, go visit www.FitDay.com It is a wonderful way to keep track of not only calories but also to keep track of the nutrients that you are taking in. It helped me really police myself, which I needed! (Thanks again, Robin, for the tip! )

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:39 AM   #42  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Jenelle - 8 am doesn't seem late to me. That's about what time I get out of bed as well. But, I tend to go to bed later - mainly b/c it's about the only non baby time that I get. Sometimes I spend it on the computer and don't realize where the time has gone, sometimes I clean, but yes, I too tend to be up until at least midnight, sometimes 1 or 2 am.

[b]cheryl[b] - you are going to hit the 100's very soon!

selena - I'll be thrilled at 225 too, but know I need to keep going. It will be a great improvement though. Hmmm, maybe there should be a victory of buying something new then - maybe jeans.

sirak - I find it hard to find time to exercise too.

Last night I did end up on the elliptical. Late last week I used it for about 13 minutes and .35 miles. Last night, I had past .60 miles and was going strong when DD woke up (DH wasn't home so I was on my own to get her). I made it to 25 minutes on the eliptical, but forgot to check the calories burned or the miles went (might have been close to .7). Hoping that soon, I'll be able to go a half hour (I probably could have last night!) and eventually do a mile in that time. That thing sure does kick my butt!
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:09 PM   #43  
Dieting Diva

I am doing good today !I got my salads made, did an hour of video workouts and am thinking that I can do my miles while my toddler is asleep.
It's Mexican Food night. I thought my my spouse was leaving on Wednesday for a trip-but it today instead. I had this big dinner planned-and he is on a plane somewhere.
It am being extra good to compensate for enchildas and whole grain Spanish rice. I might just make a small pan for us tonight and another pan for my son to have later in the week- that we the three of us won't eat so much.
Old 02-06-2007, 05:57 PM   #44  
Dieting Diva

She never took a nap- I fear that we are getting to that spot in the road that all Mothers fear. I just got her bedtime consistant at night and now she is dancing around the room still after getting up at 6:30 am.
I did manage to get the three miles in. I am heading to the shower and then the feed store for some big creature food.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:39 PM   #45  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

WI today: down 4.8 lbs.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote