Old 02-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Good idea Courtney then we will have more accountability. I'm in althought March 5 I will be having cake for my sons bday I will gladly take a demerit for that. lol
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:36 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I'm thinking my abs are going to be sore tomorrow(today) I finally got a real workout in!! I feel good but not really good, not enough to get all the muscles working and twitching! Tomorrow(today) I'll be pushing play on theSI6 DVDand going through phase 1, wish me luck I'll need it! LOL! AND tomorrow night(tonight) I'm going dancing for the first time since the beginning of October so I'm garenteed an hour at least of exercise there!
I'll catch ya later when I get up and RJ taken care of.
Till then,
Move your butt!!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #93  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hello all. Hope you're off to a good day. I did a turboam workout this morning as my walking buddy is ill. At least I got something in. We're having a good old snow storm today. I'll finally have enough snow to go play in!!

I'm ok with taking points away. It will be good for all of us to have a bit of a change in the game.

Wendy-Good luck with phase 1. I know you can do it. Have fun dancing tonight. What a fun way to get your exercise in.

cmom-I'm sure I'll goof more than just 1 day! Some things you just have to participate in.

Courtnie-great idea. I hope this gets things moving for all of us.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:24 AM   #94  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Taking points away from exercise and water are harder though... unless we set a plan and drink or exercise... and then if we dont stay on plan.... I thought about this too, but didnt know how I would work that in, since I take break days and its not really fair for taking away points when my body needs a break...

unless at the beginning of the game we go "I am going to drink at least 2 liters of water a day and exercise 5 days a week" and then if we dont make that then we take away points?
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:50 PM   #95  

That sounds fair because we are all on different plans. I try to exercises at least 6 days a week. With the water maybe the chance of it taking from the good eating we are doing will be the push to GET IT IN.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:28 PM   #96  
Starting Fresh

i also think water should be 1 point for 1 liter
esp if we are going to stay taking points away
Old 02-13-2007, 09:14 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 271/264.0/160

Height: 5' 7"

Well I went and did it. I joined a fitness club. I never thought I would do it, but I need to be able to go and get out of the house. Dylan is getting way too clingy and all he does is cry for me when I try to go anywhere.
But tonight he did pretty well with hubby. I was out for almost 2 hours and he only fussed a bit but hubby distracted it and it went better than expected!

So hopefully tomorrow night I can get out to the gym and see how it goes!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Anne
BarrieMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 12:56 AM   #98  
Starting Fresh

Old 02-14-2007, 08:44 AM   #99  
Fat-be-gone

sorry I haven't been posting. I've been really bad lately. I know for sure I will be up at today's weigh in. Ugh!! But thank god for 2nd chances (and 3rd ones, and 4th ones, etc......) Today's a new week and I have to be really good. I have been on ww for 6 weeks now and I have only lost 6 pounds. I know I can do way better than that If I only put my mind to it and stick to it. I know I can stick with it, I just need to try harder!!

anne - wtg on joining the gym! I joined the gym but rarely went...what a waste. I hope you use it to your advantage.

brandy - Snowball fight!!!! I wish it would snow down here!!!

I am with you guys and taking points away too. That's a good idea making goals for the week and then taking points away if we don't accomplish them.

wendy - did u do the slim in 6?? hope you let your body recuperate.

Have a great Valentine's Day everyone!!! Be good!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:08 AM   #100  

Ro~ we all know you can do it just jump back on the wagon. You have done well so far any loss is better than none or a gain. I haven't been loosing any so you are 6 up on me. The only spot i am loosing now is my thights (which relly is a good thing)

Well i hurt my shoulder the other day exercising. I am one who doesn't take it slow when i start somethiong I do A little too much. Yesterday I took it a little easier on it and today I did more but shoudn't off so now it hurts more.
They are calling for a winter storm here tonoght. Snow rain and all that , they are calling for 20 cm but who knows how much will acutually fall.

Happy Valentines

Courtney my MIL has a boston terrier(odie) and a chiwawa(sp?) (cocoa)She had a bt years ago that got hit by a car so poor old yankiedoodles eyes were really bulging out of his head.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:56 AM   #101  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi all. Valentines day was an eating binge for me. Darn Coldsotone Creamery! Oh well, its done and in the past and today I will do better. We got enough snow that our family is planning a sledding trip on Saturday. It will be so much fun. I've been wanting a pair of snowshoes and just might go get a cheap pair today so I can hike around the sledding park (and the fields here at home).

Courtnie-Keiko is to cute. Love the pic.

cmom-let that shoulder heal up. I'm also not good on backing away from my exercise, but sometimes it really needs to be done.

Anne-congrats on the gym membership. I hope you love it.

Ro-6 pounds is better than nothing. You are at least making progress. Yes, you are capable of doing better, but dont discredit the work you are doing! Whats your plan for the weekend? Mines gonna be rough due to a bday party so I'm going to try to formulate a plan for what I'll deem "acceptable" that includes a bit of cake and ice cream and try to stick to what I plan. Hopefully that way I'll feel like I'm in control.

Hope you all have a good one.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

HI everyone, I'm going to be MIA for a couple days, I have a migrane and it's killin' me. I've already lost 3 pounds because i havent been able to eat for almost 2 days, when I can eat again the pounds will come back.
Keep well ladies
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:04 PM   #103  
Fat-be-gone

Well, I stayed the same at my wi...phew! I was so bad last week I was sure there was going to be a gain.

Yesterday was a bad day for eating. Had too much junk. But I did get a workout in, so I'm happy about that. I have been really good today so far, and I plan on continuing the workouts. Yay for second chances!!!

Tomorrow the bf and I are celebrating V-Day. we Have the day off and we're just going to sleep in and go shopping and get all purty and go out. I don't know where yet since my bf says it's a surprise. I'm kind of nervous because I want to plan and use my points accordingly, but how can I do that if I don't know where we're going???

brandy - i've never been to coldstone but just hearing the name sounds good.....creamery.... lol. sleddign sounds like lots of fun. that should be a workout. Isn't walking in snow like walking in sand???

cmom - you lucky duck!! i would love to lose some fat off the ol' thighs. I hope u rested today and let your shoulder recuperate.

Have a great weekend gals!!! Be safe and happy!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:14 PM   #104  
Starting Fresh

last night was awesome, we had an amazing dinner (not in rang, haha) - but it was great.

Keiko gave us a good scare this morning, she is spending the day at the vets but should be ok.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #105  

I did my weights today and my shoulder didn't hurt, I also did my interval trainning. Tomorrow I do my video so we will see how that goes. I just take it a little easier on that arm.

Ro~ well at least you didn't gain, r u gonna step things up this week and stick to plan so u can see the scale more next time. One of us here better be loosing and it is not me.....lol