Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2007, 12:35 PM   #91  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

SASSY...I love your new profile picture, it's so cute!! My younger DD went over to my older DD's house for awhile last night to spend some time with Oreo. She came home with marks all over her hands and arms, because Oreo is to feisty and wants to play all the time. She still runs around like crazy, even with being bandaged up, it's so funny.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:55 PM   #92  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

MICHELLE...well, I am glad to hear that Oreo is fine. Bet she is so cute running around playing all the time. And thank you! You're a sweet lady too!

SASSY...I think I mostly check the mail everyday for another reason to get out of the house. In the winter time I seem to stay in more, probably too much. I feel like a caged animal sometimes that needs to get out! Hey, it's getting close...10 days of vacation, woohoo!

JULES...lol! I wish I could whip up some potions. I do hope you are feeling better.

Okay, no more witchy woman...too many comments about it and that wasn't my intention. Was just wanting something kind of silly. So now it is Halito which is Hello in choctaw-first DH was choctaw and the kids are half so...better get back to cleaning the house. Was taking a break and I think a too long break, lol. Having an open house tomorrow so want the house clean.

Take care ladies and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Lots of hugs
Old 02-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #93  

CRISTINA...That's too bad that so many gave you a bad time with your name. I know others used to make comments when I changed my name, but it's not up to them and we need to like our names. I'm sure glad I have you ladies to come and talk with and that you're always welcoming to me and so kind and nice. I have been treated so terrible by a couple of ladies on another website, and it sometimes makes it hard for me to even want to go on that site anymore, as much as I love it there. I do have a lot of other friends there, but always seeing one of the ladies posting her booty off, makes it hard. They weren't understanding when I would get so down about my mom's passing, and when I would want to change my username, it made them mad, so them asked me not to stay in their group anymore. I could have purposely stayed in the group out of spite, but I chose to just leave so it would be easier on me. I don't know why people have to be so cruel to someone, and then run around the board being fake to others that she had talked bad about to me. Oh well, life goes on and I can't worry about them anymore. I hope you still had some relaxing time to yourself with all of your housecleaning.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:02 PM   #94  
ugggg.....

Went to DH's grandpa's 96th bday it was great--he looks so good!! Hope everyone is having a great evening!!
Old 02-17-2007, 09:58 PM   #95  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking

Hey all,

Well we got some more snow, it just began snowing when we got off of work early this morning and it was still snowing when we got up today! We got a good 5-6 inches! Not a lot, but for here and for the few hours that is quite a bit.

Ice is still around. Here is the link if you would like to see pictures of the ice storm of our area, just click on Take a look at this weekend's photos from all over the area and you can flip through:

Ice Storm Photos

Michelle, Thanks I know its technically not Easter or Spring yet, but I just thought the bunny was cute.......glad Oreo is still fiesty!

Cristina -- well we don't have to even go outside to get our mail, it is in our lobby of our building, but usually we don't go through the lobby, now that we got all the ice, we have been, so that is why we usually don't check the mail that often because we usually use the back door......... Too bad that people can't just leave people alone. I hope that I never said anything.....??? If I did I appologize, I know I did joke around a bit with your name, so sorry if it was taken the wrong way.

Hey Jules, to your Grandpa! Wow my Grandpa will also be 96 next month as well!!!!!!!!

Hope you all are having a Great Night!

Only 1 day 30 hours 1802 minutes 108171 seconds until Vacation!
Old 02-18-2007, 10:11 PM   #96  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

First I have to say, me changing my username had nothing to do with you ladies. So no worries, and I don't mind the joking around. The name was meant to be silly, fun and something different. And, I am going to change it back to it, I actually do like it. And, I am quite the witch at times, lol.

MICHELLE...I am so sorry that those ladies did that. I can't imagine making someone quit because of changing a username or to be down about losing your mother, that is just horrible! And I totally understand about not wanting to talk sometimes. Glad you moved on because it didn't sound like they were true friends. I'm glad you are here with us. I like your ray of sunshine And I like that you change your avatar...it makes me want to change mine.

JULES...a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your (DH's) grandpa! Wow, to be 96...can you imagine how the world has changed in his lifetime? Hope you are feeling better.

SASSY...counting down the hours now are ya? Sounds like you guys are very excited and can't wait! Took a look at the pictures, wow! They are awesome, there's something so peaceful about the snow and the ice is so pretty, messy but pretty.

SUSAN...you're worrying me missy. I hope all is well with you and the girls.

Hi KATHY, KATY, & SusanNYC!

Well, all that hard work of cleaning this house and our open house was a bust! Not one person showed up, bummer. Oh well, onward and upward, or maybe onward and forward...I think. It was such a nice day too and we ended up at the park. Ernie dog loves his walks. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. Take care ladies...tomorrow is a new day.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:48 PM   #97  

JULES...That's so nice that you got to go to your grandpa's 96th birthday part. My great grandma passed away two months before her big 100th birthday party, and she tried so hard to hang on. I'm so happy for you that you still have your grandpa.

SASSY...I'm counting down the last few hours with you!! I bet you can hardly stand the waiting!!

CRISTINA...I still do post on the other site, just not as much, but I notice how one of the ladies still tries to do something to get to me, but I won't allow her to anymore, NO WAY!!! I think it's fun to change my avatar once in awhile, and I really like the bright sunshine right now, it's just so happy and cheery. So sorry that today was a bust with the house, but atleast all of you and Ernie got to relax at the park. Oreo came over for a little while and she's just so darn cute!!
Old 02-19-2007, 02:26 AM   #98  
~Believe~

Thanks Ladies..........

I think my ticker is off, it says I have already "Left" for my vacation and I still have 1 hour and 30 minutes to go yet! lol. It also says I'm in Paradise. LOL. I wish! lol.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #99  

SASSY...Enjoy your time, relax, take it easy, and pretend you're in paradise.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:45 AM   #100  

CRISTINA...I just noticed that you put your other username back, good for you having what YOU want!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 02:49 PM   #101  
One day at a time

Hiya ladies...

MICHELLE...good for you for not letting that person get to you! I don't know why some people feel the need to harass other people. I'm beginning to think it is because they are miserable with their self so they have to make others miserable. I don't know We did have a nice time at the park. What's funny is when we left I had a feeling that the open house was going to be a bust. I think people were out enjoying the nice weather since it's been so bad lately. How are you doing by the way? I like your avatars too and the sun one is a bright and happy one! I've been trying to find some witch ones and found a couple but nothing cute. I like the one up now for some reason though, lol. I like your new ticker!

SASSY...enjoy your vacation with DH! Do something fun for me!

Hi JULES, KATY, KATHY, SUSAN, SusanNYC Hoping all is well with you ladies.

Not much going on with me today. I did go to It Figures and did a one mile walk as well. I've got to get back on track with my exercise regardless of me feeling crappy. My body really feels it when I miss a day or two, or more. Of course when you are feeling bad and TOM is here it really makes it hard to want to do anything other than lay down. Anywho...I better get going. Need to jump in the shower. Take care ladies and I hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 02-19-2007, 02:54 PM   #102  

CRISTINA...I agree that maybe others not doing good with themselves try to bring others down too, but I just know that I will not allow it to happen to me anymore with either of these ladies. I always like your avatars, because they have different little areas in them that move, and some turn different colors. Have a nice shower and a nice day. I'm feeling better today than yesterday, but still just kinda in a funk that I want out of!!
Old 02-20-2007, 06:57 AM   #103  
~Believe~

Good Morning Girls!

Awwwwww sitting here on my computer by the beach with the cool breeze softly blowing my hair...........Pedro has just brought me my healthy, but tasty breakfast and my suite has already been cleaned for the day.................

Okay back to reality! lol. It is supposed to be warm all week though! That is a plus! DH has a meeting with the Director of our building (its good) so we shall see what happens w/ that, he told hub he had a opportunity for him and its all good. Normally if this was just a Supervisor or Operations Manager, we wouldn't be so anxious, but this is coming from the Director of our building! He basically runs everything at our location, he only reports to the VP! So yes this could be a big opportunity I'm thinking! Why else would the Director offer an opportunity??!! Okay so I don't want to get my hopes up too big, but it could be a big opportunity for my DH, so I can't help but be a little excited!

We need to clean, but I'm not really too concerned about it. The dirt isn't going to magically get up and leave anytime soon! lolllllll. I didn't do a darn thing yesterday, but you know what? It felt good! I know that is lazy, but it did feel good!

Well I hope you all have a Great Day!

Now back to my "Vacation Land" and its time for my massage! lollllllllll.

Toodles!

Old 02-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #104  

Quick check in!
Been off of work and therefore away from a computer so sorry I've been gone. Had a MAJOR binge weekend and I've been sick so no real exercise, however its LENT so that will be a big motivation.

See ya
Old 02-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #105  
ugggg.....

Hey SusanNYC--it has been stressful at work so I went back on my anxiety pills and gained. I am going to have to find another way to deal with the stress. Not exercising due to sickness and weather has not helped either!! What are you giving up for lent?

Sassy--don't you wish sometimes you had the "I dream of Jeannie" blinking powers and "BAM" you have a clean house.....sigh...my little daydream.....

Michelle--hi like the sunshine--I am ready for spring!

Cristina--I like the flying monkeys avatar--DD had a shirt with that saying on it from Hot Topic when she was in high school--she still wears it now and then.

Katy & SuzyQ--miss you!

Well good night everyone!!
Closed Thread