Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 05:39 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 220/170/158

Height: 5'9"

Ok I am really new at this, but I want in! I hope I can find this again. I want to lose 6 pounds by my daughters 1 st birthday party which is on the 11 of Feb so that is close enough I think to V DAY. I have 20 pounds to lose now from having 2 kids and after gaining 70 that is pretty good I think... I am the unofficial ww girl! A friend gave me her stuff when she gave up and I followed it after not losing the weight from my 1 st kids (4 years later) and it worked! I have since started it again after having my second. I can not afford meeting so I am hoping you guys can help too! I am a single mom and have no family around to help so I am hoping this does. Thanks! I want to be thin and feel better about myself!
Goal: 6 pounds by VDAY!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:49 PM   #17  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Hi All ...

I'm sorry to not post individual - I just wanted to jump in and welcome you all to our goal thread - glad to hear everyone has such good plans to follow and all your goals sound doable! Congrats to all who have lost so far. Keep up to good work. Also, please feel free to come join us also on the Thin wannabee's weekly chit-chat thread - we start a new thread every Monday and would really love to have you come chat with us - whether it's about your diet or whatever you wish. We would love to get to know you better.

Sharon:
Way to go on getting most of those holiday lbs off! Don't you just love Curves? I sure missed it when I was so sick ... Next week I hope to feel good enough to go every day again instead of every other day this week.

Well, will check back in next week to see how ya all are doing ... and don't forget to come and chat with us also on our weekly threads!

Love, CJ
Old 01-12-2007, 05:43 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 254.2/238/135

Height: 5' 4"

Well, guess I have a new challange for myself. I just went and signed up on the In Shape Indiana website for a 10 week challange to loose 10 pounds. I believe it starts on Monday, Jan. 15 (got to go back to the website and check that out), so it will end on March 25. That would mean my goal for Valentine's Day is to loose about 4 - 5 pounds.

Wishing everyone good luck on their challanges.

Kim
Old 01-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well I have been getting exercise in but still haven't been back to fitday and my water sucks or at least keeping track of it I need to get a 2 littree bottle so I know how much I am drinking 4 sure. My wieght in is Sunday I hope I am a pound closer.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #20  
Lil' Momma

S/C/G: 180/173/115

Height: 4'11"

Well I've been cooped up in the house for 3 days because of an ice storm. I haven't done so well on any of my goals. Been drinking sodas like crazy and sent hubby to town for cheese fries and chicken fried steak last night. Well today is a new day. Back on track. Won't weigh again until this coming Friday. So, we'll see what happens then. Keep goin' ladies!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:35 PM   #21  

I am down 4 pounds.. may have to up the stakes to 10 pounds (don't I wish) by VDay! Following the old weight watchers counting calories is not fun, but I am doing it! I want to buy a new bathing suit this year and not be embarrased to wear it! 4me4ben4will, a breakdown once in awhile is ok! I cheat once a week one meal (usually sat) it helps so you don't lose your sanity! Good Luck!
Old 01-21-2007, 01:50 PM   #22  
Taking It A Day At A Time

I did pretty good this week lost another 1.8 lbs when I weighed in at my Weight Watchers meeting. So I only have about 1/2 pound to lose to get off the remainder of the 5 lbs I gained during the holidays. So I am getting there.

aprincess00-Wow, congratulations on your 4 lb weight loss, you are almost to your goal, so you can be sure by your daughters birthday you will be there.

4me4ben4will-Don't worry about yesterday, today is a new day. I too have days I don't do so well, but I just get back on track the next day and start over. YOU WILL GET THERE!

canadian mom-You are doing a great job getting back trying to drink you water and exercise too.

Kim-How are you doing on Shape Indiana? Living in Indiana, I see the commercials on TV, the one with the Mayor and that Pam Smith from The Biggest Loser show, also from Indiana. Good luck, you will do great.

CJ-Are you back to Curves now like you were before? I have been trying to go and am almost there, but not quite.

Take care and have a great week this week.

Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 01-21-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:18 PM   #23  
CJ

Hi - it's me - just checking in! I've not lost and not gained either - jsut sitting at the same - 174. Maybe this week .....

Sharon:
Hey girlfriend - WTG on your weight loss the last couple weeks! That's good you got rid of the holiday pounds! Yes, I am back at Curves - 5 days a week again and doing 3 times around.

aprincess00:
congrats on your 4 lb weight loss, you're doing great!

4me4ben4will:
Hey don't fret - if you fall off the wagon just pick yourself up and start all over again! We all have days like that. It's hard to stay on program when you are cooped up in the house. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it. You're probably back on track as I write this.

canadian mom:
Good job on the exercising and trying to get all your water in. I've been lacking on getting my water quota in and will have to work on it this week! \

Kim:
Good luck on your Indiana Shape Up program - how are you doing on it?

Well, off to check our weekly chat thread .. and .. to start the new one for this coming week. Everyone is welcome to come and join in the chit chat thread - Thin Wannabees Chit Chat - Week of Jan 22 - Jan 28. Have a great week everyone ... Here's hoping we'll all be "losers" ...

Love, CJ
Old 01-22-2007, 08:48 AM   #24  

I am still doing good with exercising, water well I am getting better (I am sick of water so I am also driniking crystal light this is heloing) and today is day 2 or 3 of using fitday so I am slowly getting back on track.

oh yeah no pounds lost
Old 01-24-2007, 09:58 AM   #25  
Lil' Momma

Well ladies, I had gained a pound back and had 6 pounds to go. I've lost that and am back to having 5 pounds to loose before V-day. I can do it. I have just GOT to get some exercise in. I'm still not doing any and it's totally sabotaging my weightloss efforts. I WILL figure out a way to get it done. That's my goal for this week is to exercise atleast three times. It's already Wednesday and I haven't done any yet. Help!!

2 1/2 weeks and 5 pounds. I don't know if I can do it but I'm SURE going to try.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:18 PM   #26  
Lil' Momma

Okay this is crazy people. Where is everyone? How are you all doing? It's not Valentine's day yet. We've still got two weeks to go!!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:34 AM   #27  

I am doing good with calories , exercise and most days my water and I am ganing. This is so peeing me off. It is very discouraging.I am hpoing it is cause tom came a week early this month and my body is messed up from that. I hope evryone else is doing better than i am.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:56 PM   #28  

Hey sorry haven't been around... down 2 more pounds, but at a stand still so bought hand weights and going to make myself work out when my baby goes to sleep! She will be 1 tomorrow Taking the day off and spending it with her while the other one is at school! Then softball practice and dinner to celebrate! Alot of work for a single mom, but I love my kids and can not wait to cheat for dinner! I have been looking forward to it!
You guys are all doing a great job! It will come off and we can do it! Always hard getting rid of the last bit! I hate it! I wanted to lose these last 15 pounds by her birthday, but oh well! I will take what I can get! Good luck everyone!
Old 02-06-2007, 03:37 PM   #29  
Lil' Momma

I've got eight days and 4 pounds. I don't know if I'm going to make it but I'm sure going to try!
Old 02-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #30  
CJ

Me too 4me4ben! I know I'm not going to make my goal but am still going to keep on trying! Hope everyone else is doing good -

WTG princess on your 2 lb loss ...

KEEP ON KEEP ON TRYING!

CJ
Closed Thread