Old 01-02-2007, 06:44 PM   #16  
kitty Momo

Michelle - love the new ID name!!

I just have a second, busy day! Wishing you all a wonderful new year.

I had a good weekend. Michael came Saturday night and we went back to his place until Monday night. He was very sweet and was great w/ the baby who was sick with a cold. He went out and bought her 2 types of medicine without me even asking, he went out and bought us morning coffee,,,,waited on me hand and foot and,,,,,,,I really was pampered. We spent NewYears eve watching videos, talking and having lots and lots of ,,,,,*quility time* snicker.......hmmm, and I sipped on blackberry brandy,,,,yum....he is sooooo romantic, funny and just a doll, I am soooooo lucky.
I am having a good day foodwise. Just going to keep trying to eat healthy......
Gabster gets her tonsils out on the 18th - psssst, she doesn't know yet. Poor thing.
Going to Idaho instead of Hawaii! lol.......it is a good trade, I get to be with a sweetheart,we are going to visit his best friend who lives on the snake river - taking Gab.

k- as my suds turn,,,,,,

HUGS to you all..
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:53 AM   #17  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face Hey Chics

Hey Chics.

I hope you all are doing well. I am feeling better, only really really tired. Its like I can't get enough sleep! But that is okay since we are off until Thursday evening, we plan on doing nothing until then and haven't been doing anything. If I could, I would take off Thurs. & Fri. of this week, but can't.

Well take care all.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:24 PM   #18  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

SUSAN...Thank you for the compliment. I'm so happy for you with your new life, and you deserve to be pampered and treated properly.

SASSY...So glad you're starting to feel better. There's really been a lot of garbage going around.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:29 PM   #19  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--it's nice to see you have a great guy!!

Sassy--glad you are starting to feel better.

Michelle--is it my imagination or does your avatar change daily. very cute pictures by the way.

Hello Cristina & Katy!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:22 PM   #20  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

I do like to change my avatars a lot, but I didn't realize that people really paid that much attention or cared; I just like changes, that's all.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #21  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi Ladies...

Sorry this is a sort of fly by...been busy and not getting on the computer until later so not much time to post. And too many threads to post on, ugh. Need more hours in the day.

MICHELLE...I take it that was your DD in the last avatar? She is very pretty! You're throwing me off with your user name. I thought it was someone new...and we do care. I always notice everyone's avatars and signatures and such, I just forget to say so sometimes.

SUSAN...glad you guys had a wonderful weekend!

SASSY...hope you get to feeling better soon.

JULES...I like your avatar too. I think it would be a cute tattoo!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'll try to be back tomorrow with more time to post.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #22  
ugggg.....

Michelle--it wasn't meant to be a negative comment--I find myself looking forward to what you will do next!! I do like the pics of you the best though. You have beautiful daughters, just like their mom!! You and Sassy are so creative with your avatars and sigs. The two of you inspired me to put up the fairy and not just use one of the ones from the options on site!! I need to know how to make my signature pretty like you guys do.

Cristina--I go through times when it seems I am on here way too much, but then there are the other times life gets in the way and I am not here enough.

Sassy--glad you are feeling just tired instead of sick and tired both!!

Hi SuzyQ & Katy!!
Old 01-03-2007, 08:25 PM   #23  
RosieKate

Default I'm back!

Happy New Year!

Sorry I was MIA for awhile...we were painting the kitchen, yada yada. It ended up being a really busy winter break for us. I did get all the Christmas knitting done - DH loved the sweater! I'm so glad, 'cause I really don't know what I would have done if he didn't - it was a lot of work. I whipped out some cute hats for the kids to go in their stockings, and a scarf for my brother. The kitchen paint job coincided with some wicked PMS and lots of social stuff. Upshot: Craved lots of junk and couldn't get into my kitchen to make healthy food plus every time I turned around I was headed out anyway and I made poor food choices. So I think I gained back a couple of pounds -will know for sure at weigh in tomorrow. I am back on track today and it feels great!

I started a blog ( yes - finally taking the plunge) it's at

http://www.thesearetheknitsiknow.blogspot.com/

It is supposed to be mostly a knitting blog, but will probably digress at times as they usually do. I am sure weight loss and healthy eating are subjects that will come up from time to time because I work so hard on those.

I hope to get a better camera soon so I can put up pictures of my projects. I realized that I knit alot of stuff last year, but have very little record of the projects. I didn't take pictures and most of the stuff was given away. So, I hope the blog will be a way to keep a better record for myself, and maybe get some comments as well.

Now that everyone is back to school I hope to have more time to address individuals. No fun when everyone wants time on the computer...I usually have just enough time to read, then I have to make room for someone else. boo hoo.

Time to go make some dinner so I'll say bye for now and will be back tomorrow!

Cheers!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:17 PM   #24  
ugggg.....

Katy--Cool blog. You will have to put a pic of DH in the sweater on it.

Well girls I am going to try WW again. I thought I didn't do so well on it last time several years ago but I found my weight tracker for the 9 weeks I went and I lost over 10 lbs. At the time I wasn't ready to give up my full calorie forget the diet Coca-Cola so I was drinking my points instead of making good food choices but this time will be different. I am also going to hit the gym afterwards.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:39 AM   #25  
ugggg.....

Good Morning Everyone!!
Old 01-05-2007, 04:31 PM   #26  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi ya Chickies!

Oh, I tried to make time to post yesterday but it wasn't happening. V decided to take a vacation day so we went running around. What meant to be one hour turned into three! Oh well...

JULES...when V and I went to WW he lost 10 pounds the first week! I was so jealous...I lost 3 and then 1 and then another one and then was stuck for weeks after, ugh! Wishing you lots of pounds gone with it this time around. I think we are going to join together again but it will probably be February or the beginning of March. Too much going on right now.But 10 pounds in nine weeks is GREAT!

KATY...I agree...cool blog! I love it! I've been meaning to start one or get a page on MySpace. A lot of the military moms keep one so when their sons &/or DD don't really have time to post they go on there and see what's up with their family. I thought that was a cool idea. I told Josh he needs to do one as well but he never got around to it. Anywho...glad DH liked the sweater. So what color did you paint your kitchen? Inquiring minds want to know, or I do anyway, lol.

SUSAN...you must be having a good time with Michael since you aren't here, lol. Or just busy at work. Poor little Gaby, I'll send her something for her for when she gets her tonsils taken out. Have you told her yet?

MICHELLE...again, another great avatar. I agree with Jules in that I look forward to the avatars changing and I too like the ones of you and your DD's the best. I need to find a good one of me to put up...I think, lol.

SASSY...hope you are feeling better today.

Well, I had a busy day and let me tell ya, my dogs are barking and the day is not over yet. We had the carpet cleaned today and I moved the furniture that needed to be moved, and plants and such to save the guy some time. Not to be mean but I don't want them here any longer than they need to be, lol. He thanked me, kind of threw me off when he said that. Also, went to exercise this morning...got in a good work out. And...packed up most of Josh's room since he won't be needing anything or be home soon. And...got some laundry done. Have one more load which is actually is just Ernie's doggie blanket that he sleeps on. I am definitely ready for a nap. Doesn't help that the weather is dreadful. It's been a rainy, drizzly (don't think that's a word but oh well) day. They mentioned snow but I think it is supposed to be mostly in the west. Poor people...a lot of them got hit hard last weekend and are still without electricity. They were having to drop hay from helicopters for the cattle and horses because they couldn't get thru to feed them. Jut couldn't imagine what those people are going thru-parts of western Kansas and eastern Colorado. Okay, starting to babble

Take care ladies and I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend! Hugs
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:30 PM   #27  
ugggg.....

Cristina--I was bad and didn't go to the gym. The WW meeting went over and then I had to stay for instructions and then went to the library, store, post office (got my Net flix choices for this weekend--Memoirs of a Geisha and Walk the Line). I did fin the new Stephanie Plum book. It's already going full force and I just started it!!

Hi to everyone else!! I am off for the night...
Old 01-05-2007, 09:40 PM   #28  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey everybody! Well good news is our hard work has paid off, not only in $$, but our boss said we can leave early tonight with out losing any pay or time since we stayed late this morning and came in early tonight!

Sorry I haven't managed the individuals. I will get caught up someday! lol.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #29  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Happy New Year Everyone,

Cristi thank you so much for the cards. I love getting mail and it sure made my day.

Hi to everyone.

Hugs,
Kathy
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:12 AM   #30  
ugggg.....

Hey Kathy--long time no post!! Good to see you here!!

Sassy--not losing $ is always a plus. It's good to see when good workers are rewarded. At my job the good workers seem to get rewarded with more work and the bad workers can get away with everything including not doing their work!!

SuzyQ--did Michael sweep you away?? I am glad you found someone that makes you feel special!!

Hi Cristina,Katy& Michelle!