3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Cows wobbly save (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/100508-cows-wobbly-save.html)

Cowpernia 01-08-2007 10:00 PM

But, you know, the kids are so sweet. One little boy accidentally marked on my shirt with washable marker. His little hand kept brushing and brushing trying to clean it off like it was lint.

SugP 01-09-2007 04:48 AM

Wheee

Little boys can be so adorable. Just think about them instead of all the other idiotic people you have to deal with.

Peachy - Your list sounds good. Give it to them in writing and tell them it MUST be done and that EVERYONE needs to participate. Make them sign it before they go. They're just slacking off and trying to see what they can get away with and it's not right to leave you there all alone. So there. Pffffffft.

Just did 30 mins on the elliptical. It was OK. Now I'm hungry. Must go shopping.

Am also just about the post the picture of Sox on Feet and post it on my blog. I washed and dried the little beauties in the washing machine/dryer and they came out perfect. I was afraid of wrecking them.

Kiwonk 01-09-2007 06:24 PM

What the heck? Take a look at this page and go to the photo of the swimming pool. We are going there this weekend to visit with our friends from Oregon. They're treating us to an overnight stay for DH's birthday. Anyway, I was looking at the pool thinking how inviting it looked when I realized it is doctored! Look at the handrails--isn't that weird?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowpernia (Post 1522790)
LCP said her host family in Spain stood outside her door (shared a bedroom with another exchange student) and talked about how bad they were and how sick of foreigners they were.

What a rotten attitude! Why would people host foreign students if they were sick and tired of them? I hope she has better luck with the new hosts.

I am so mad at your co-teachers. It's unforgivable enough to leave all the cleanup work for you to do, but to leave you alone in a sketchy neighborhood is simply inexcusable. Don't they get paid to be there (probably more than you)? :mad:

Well, kids, looks like Taffy (I actually had a childhood friend who called me that) will not be shooting skeet again for a while. I got read the riot act today at OT. My very sweet OT guy is moving away after this week and he wanted to try to get to the bottom of why I am still having as much pain as I am. Well, um, apparently I shouldn't be holding a heavy gun up to my shoulder, not to mention that I shouldn't be lifting all the crates of recycling into the back end of the car like I did today, and many other things. Oops. DD did some errands and then came to pick me up there so she also got to hear about all the things I shouldn't be doing, at least for a couple of weeks.

I am planning a surprise 50th birthday for DH this Sunday. Guess where? You got it -- the bowling alley (well, why not, everyone loved it last summer!) Anyone want to stop by? :lol: I don't think I'll able to bowl anyway, too heavy for my stupid elbow. I didn't get a chance to bowl at DD's grad. party either -- too busy. Oh well, everyone else will enjoy it. And they do serve beer. :s:

Kiwi

Cowpernia 01-09-2007 07:31 PM

The handrails do seem to be a little inland.

Today was much better. I was determined to tell THEM what to do (they are not paid more than me as I have a degree) and began by venting to the boss "just in case someone said something." Instead of giving her blessing to my new attitude, she said, "I'll take care of it" and everything went better. I told the what to do and they did it. I helped if I felt like it. I was not left. In fact, my car was in the shop and I was given a ride. COWS RULE!!!

Just got email from ds that said only "I miss you :(" and I am guilty of thinking it was meant for lcp. However, I replied that I miss him, too.

I want to bowl.

Kiwonk 01-10-2007 12:14 AM

You may bowl. Also you may shoot skeet. And COWS do RULE!!

But also remember You Can't Get A Man With A Gun. ;)

My arm hurts.

I made corned beef and potatoes/cabbage/carrots/onions per DH request for dinner tonight. The bf went home early tonight with a headache. I wondered why he was so quiet at dinner. We had an absolutely raucous time the other night when the 4 of us played Scrabble. DH won. But a good time was had by all.

You know, I'd forgotten how hard it is to keep a secret from someone who is always around... I kept wanting to talk about bowling today. :tape:

See youse cows later

Kiwi

Cowpernia 01-10-2007 09:10 PM

I have not tried to get a man with a gun. I don't have a gun. Is that why I have no man???? Also, I have no bowling ball. Is that why I have no bowling shirt?

Just watched Devil Wore Prada and got reallllllllllllllllllllllllly bored.

Kiwi's dh must bea jeanyus if he can beat her is scrabble. And her DD must be super jeanyusy. Kiwi, by comparison, is a bit slow I fear.

Did you all see the picture of Sugar's feet? Beautiful. Sighhhh. So lovely.

Cowpernia 01-10-2007 09:12 PM

Bush is on MY tv. Remember when Elvis shot his tv? Remember the people who broken their tvs because cockroaches ina commericial looked real?

Cowpernia 01-10-2007 09:13 PM

Gawwwwddd, he makes me sick. Hate hate hate hate him.

Cherry Cow 01-10-2007 09:37 PM

Sugar P's feet looked beautiful in the lovely Peachie socks!

I have actually exercised once this year. Go me!

Wabby 01-11-2007 11:44 AM

Go you, Cherry!! whatta gal!

And go Schatzi on the acreage! That's wonderful news. I can't wait to see your house plans.

I'll be checking back today. I want to see posts.:drill:

Kiwonk 01-11-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowpernia (Post 1526398)
I don't have a gun. Is that why I have no man???? Also, I have no bowling ball. Is that why I have no bowling shirt?

Is that a rhetorical question? I recommend owning a bowling shirt, dallying with a man, borrowing a gun, and renting a bowling ball. Not necessarily in that order.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowpernia (Post 1526407)
Gawwwwddd, he makes me sick. Hate hate hate hate him.

Me too. Was he saying anything I was supposed to know about? No reason for all of us to suffer through his speech, after all...

I've got nothin to say. I'm a bore. It's cold here. Bye bye.

Kiwi

Wabby 01-11-2007 03:57 PM

It's cold here too. Only 36 degrees out right now, and it's supposed to get into the 20's tonight. Brrrr. I think I may have to put DH's horse into the barn tonight so he doesn't get too cold. Maybe even the cows. Can't have cold cows.

Bagzz 01-11-2007 04:13 PM

HELLO WABBASAURUS!!! I SEE YOU ARE SMOKEY THE BEARCOW TODAY!!!!---i am sooooooo bored at work---no one wants to buy christmas presents anymore so they just stop by to say hello-----i am getting the dsl installed at the shop so i can be on the computer just like wabby!!! --------it is finally cold around here but still no snow at all---wierd ,considering it has snowed in vancouver----I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING---KIWI---STOP USING THAT SHOULDER OR IT WILL FREEZE THAT WAY!!!!! GOTTA GO MAKE SUPPER!!!XOXOX

Bagzz 01-11-2007 05:23 PM

put that horsie in the barn---AND MOST DEFINITELY PUT OUR NAMESAKES IN THE BARN----WE'LL FREEZE OUR COWARSES OFF!!!!!

Cowpernia 01-11-2007 06:37 PM

At least let me knit udder-socks for the cowsies. Please provide measurements and favorite colors. Speaking of favs, I am knitting socks now that I feel are truly ugly. Who wants ugly socks???.