Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2001, 02:32 PM   #1  

Question New to SB

I am starting today the SB WOE. I had tried Atkins, and lost over 40 lbs, but found it too restrictive. Then I read about Sugar Busters and decided to give it a try. Have had a hard time finding anything on the web about it, but I did go out and buy the book. I made out a weeks menu from the book, went shopping and am ready to go!!

I am very thankful for this forum where so many ideas are...So I am on board now with all of you..what to do next? It will be extremely helpful to have support.

260/155

cher
Old 09-16-2001, 03:03 PM   #2  

Hello Cher.....I have been on SB for a month now and feel wonderful. I must say it is the easiest WOE I have ever tryed. Also check out the posts at WWW.sugarbusters.com I read those daily and there is a lot of info you can gleam from them. Good Luck and let me know how your week goes. BTW I have lost 11 pounds so far and feel wonderful.

210/199/150

Debbie
Old 09-16-2001, 07:28 PM   #3  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

CHER, WELCOME TO THE SB BOARDS!!! We're glad you've decided to join us! I can say that I truly believe we have the best support board on the web and I speak for not only myself, but the entire board when I say we are more than happy to help you in any way. This is a learning process and we are all in the same boat, though a few seem to be taking the wagon lately! Don't hestitate to ask any questions you may have-we'll do our best to answer them!

What to do next, try to get on the WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD. We start a new board each Monday. Just make sure you hit NEW REPLY instead of new post and that way, you get on the right board.

Don't hesitate to e-mail me directly if you need any help! My addy is [email protected]

Again, we're glad to have you with us!

Debbie
194/125.5/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Closed Thread