Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: How often do you eat meals at a restaurant (or take out) in a typical week?
Once a week 8 30.77%
2-3 times a week 10 38.46%
4-5 times a week 3 11.54%
Every day during my work week 0 0%
At least once EVERY day 2 7.69%
MORE than once every day 0 0%
More than I care to admit 0 0%
Never 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 08:03 PM   #31  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

OH MY GAWD!!! SKEETER IS ALLERGIC TO WHEAT!!

took him to the vet and they have completely changed his eating!
Has to have lamb and rice food and cookies...fortunately....he likes it so far...
DOES IT EVER END???

Had a MUSCADINE as I was cruising thru the produce section at PUBLIX today!! YUMMMMMMM

DEB I thought I felt some hot ear action today....GOOD TALK I HOPE!!!! I had chicken for lunch today with SHORTY SAUCE myself!!! BUT...it wasn't as good as what you had I'm sure!

KIM I was getting a little worried...YOU KNOW...in KY they will pay the person who commits and insane person....at the state institution in DANVILLE...they used to hand out $75!!!
So glad you're back...I LOVE KING'S ISLAND!!! Please ride that HUGH water slide for me will you?

RHONDA Nothing is wrong with a size 10, I just know I'll never be one again...ONE TIME IN MY LIFE I WAS A SIZE TEN...after I had my stomach stapled...for a brief moment I wore a size ten and loved it...

SUSAN I miss FRESH VEGGIES so much down here..I think that's why I buy so much to bring home when I go to SC!
This last trip...I brought back 12 lbs of white half runner beans...
just finishing them up....and I'll have to wait until next year to get some more unless I find some LABOR DAY weekend when I go to KY....I'll have to bring them home on the plane with me, but will do it in a heart beat!!! I haven't had any ALA TOMATOES at all this season...

Scuse me just a minute...there are four little legs and two HUGE brown eyes staring at me....
Don't know what he wants....he won't tell me....

FLY I'm so glad you had such a good time. I can't wait to go to another one...YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN THE RED DRESS!!!

SOL You know, I've almost bought season passes several times...I know if I lived in your area I would...
Don't worry, WE WON'T LEAVE IN THE WAGON WITHOUT YOU!!

MARIE Don't forget about the WILEYS seasoning in the produce dept at WALMART....

OH...I got to go....COPS is coming on...then BIG BROTHER!!! I'll try to make it to chat...

LATER

BOB
Old 08-14-2001, 09:08 PM   #32  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Hey All

Thought I'd get in a quickie before chat. Got out of my meeting, just told them I had to leave. It was uncomfortable for me there, I've had horrible gas pains tonight!

QUILTER, ahhh, it really is so good to have you back! Sounds like you had a good day. Hey, 6lbs isn't so bad, you can turn that around really fast! Have a good day at KI tomorrow, my kids loved that place when we went. Here's an idea, take a back pack in with you, and pack a lunch box sized cooler with SB LEGAL foods for yourself-there's nothing there worth eating, and besides, like Paul said, the prices are through the roof!!!!! HAVE FUN!!!

BOB, oh, it was good alright-funny thing, we sat exactly where we sat when you were with us! How did they determine Skeeter was allergic to wheat???

Okay, I'm headed into the chat room!

Toodles

Debbie
194/126.5/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 08-14-2001, 10:26 PM   #33  

Hi everyone

Well I got that closet cleaned out this morning and got rid of lots of junk now I can't believe how much room I have in there. Went for a bike ride this morning - about twenty minutes - no idea how far will check out the distance of my routes one of these days. It was a bit hard pedalling to-day as there was a bit of a wind but I made it home. Made chicken fajitas for supper today - very yummy - just fried some veggies (zucchini, mushrooms, green onions, red and green pepper) and added some cumin powder, pepper, paprika and half a jar of sf salsa. Very good and very easy.

Deb - I made the zucchini omelet this morning from the Lebanese cookbook. It was really delish. BTW, some Canadians do have air conditioning. We resisted for many years even though the kids were always nagging us to have it put in but at the time my dh and I didn't think it was necessary as the summers seemed so short. But then one day we decided to splurge and have it put in. (I guess it was age - couldn't stand the heat any more.) We even bought our first car with air conditiong about the same time. Surprised the kids. That was a necessity as it was about the time we started going on trips south during the summer months. Would have died without it.

Glad to hear that you got your computer up and running again. Do you ever delete old files or do Disk Cleanup or Scan Disk? This would free up some space if you are running out of memory. This is something I picked up from the iVillage web site and I do it once in a while. They have lots of info on Computer Maintenance. I have some of it printed out so if you are interested let me know and I can send it to you.

Kim - Glad to hear your first day back went well. Before you know it you will be back into the swing of things again. Thanks for your e-mail. I will be checking out that other author you mentioned - Anne Lamott. I think it is a neat idea to have books on tape. That's something I would enjoy while driving to work or on any longer trip. I looked for Durable Goods in the bookstore to-day but they didn't have it. I will keep looking. Are you keeping up with the Yoga? Did you ever finish the series of classes that you started? I think you mentioned that the teacher was away for a while. Hope you got to finish them. I have both AOL and MSN Instant Messenger. AOL IM was already on my computer, I just had to set it up. MSN if I remember correctly I downloaded from MSN website. Most SB members are on AOL and they have their BUDDY name posted on the AOL BUDDY LIST Board. I have brought it to the top of the page if anyone wishes to check it out or add their buddy name. You don't have to subscribe to AOL to use their IM; it is a free program. MSN IM is also free. Melf is on both MSN and AOL. We chat on MSN once in a while.

Nance - Glad to see you have got out and started walking. Debbie might like to have a buddy to walk with on the weekend so you had better get some practice in.

Fly - Hope you got the chores done early and was able to get out and have some fun with the kids. When my kids were young I always liked to get the chores done as early as possible in the morning so I had the rest of the day for more interesting things. Talking about look-a-likes. I would have liked to have looked like Audrey Hepburn (Ha Ha, that'll be the day). She was such a gracious lady. That must have been a tough time for you when you were a kid, changing schools all the time.

Rhroo - I wouldn't worry about not helping dh with this woe anymore. At least you got him started and it sounds like he is doing very well. The rest is up to him. But at least it should be easier preparing meals if you are both eating the same thing.

Fillise - I liked your TT. It is so true that we all have to take responsibility for our own actions. No one forces us to act in a certain way.

Ralynne95 - So sorry to hear about your dh getting laid off. That really sucks. Did they give any reason for the layoff?

Kymn - Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you. Don't let mil get you down. At least she is coming when you have the house all spivved up. Good luck with the eating, just remember to take it one meal at a time and just do the best you can. How long is mil staying with you? Hope it's not for too long. O.K. so I am just starting to do some tummy crunches while I a sitting here

All for now.

Bye

Marie.
Old 08-14-2001, 10:27 PM   #34  

Good Evening

Good to see so many old names back on the board. Again now, I 'll have trouble keeping every one straight. But I'll try.

Deb, just wanted to let you know that I made the spice cake and it is really good. I want to try the Carob next. Can we have the Carrot one. I paid 2.09 for mine. But worth it!!

BOB....I understand about busy schedules, and we will manage to get together, even of we have to wait several weeks.

Well, I know that this is short, but need my shower and need to get to bed early, have to be at work at 6:00am.

Good luck to all for the weigh in tomorrow.
Laurie
Old 08-14-2001, 10:39 PM   #35  
Goddess

Red face Tuesday Night

I got dangerously close to going off program tonight. I was at a meeting where a couple of people pushed all my buttons. I was so PO'd when I left. Then I remembered what I was telling everyone today--DUH--be proactive--choose how you will respond to those people. So when I went out to dinner afterwards I (though I was so tempted) chose not to let them sidetrack me from sensible eating. One small step. . .

Ralynne--That's a shame about your dh. Is that legal? I thought they couldn't fire someone as retialiation for beings on disability.

Kymm--good luck with the MIL. One of the benefits of being single is no monster-in-law to deal with! Don't let her push your buttons.

Kim--I cook the butter beans with just a little butter (actually brummel and brown) salt and pepper and then I cook the h**l out of them just like a good southerner should! They are my favorites!

Deb--computer withdrawal is awful! I felt so out of touch last week. When do you head for Vegas? I'm going to have to look for that SGWW pancake mix. I miss pancakes. Though I've really gotten into the pita pizzas lately. I broil mine on my Pampered Chef stone and the pita really gets "crusty." They are a very quick lunch fix!

BOB--we gonna have to get you some maters. What route do you use to get to KY?

I hope everyone has a good night. I'm going to make another cheese cake to take to another event tomorrow night.

Susan
300/240/150
July 10, 2000
Old 08-14-2001, 11:39 PM   #36  

Default Will my life ever calm down?

Hello SB friends....I'm so sorry that I'm such a RANDOM post-er!!! I really do think of posting and time just runs out...and something is happening with my mother every other day. She has been very sick with some sort of gastrointestinal virus for the past 2 days...I spent 5 hours today getting her to the acute care clinic to be seen...they gave her a shot of phenergan, toradol and prescriptions for some things...feel like vertigo is part of the problem..possibly labrynthitis...which could explain the fall last Monday she had after being so dizzy. Believe it or not, through all of this starting a new school year at work, helping my Mother settle into her new home and getting my daughter off to 7th grade and starting the orthodontic process (that was today too!! (Yes, I only worked 3 hours today!!)....I have managed to stay on the SB plan...as well as anyone could who is running to and fro like a wild chicken, eating wherever I can find a decent SB meal...the poll was interesting this week...I definitely eat out way too much...but am finding new menu items to enjoy...like the broiled Alaskan flounder that I had last night. Anyway...Today I've hardly eaten at all for lack of time and no appetite after seeing my Mother throwing up all day and being so worried about her. So, tomorrow should be a good weigh in....I didn't even post last week on Wed...stayed the same weight...was just happy that I didn't gain...but this week I have definitely lost...I'm sure of it! Will let you know tomorrow.. One of these days, weeks or months, I hope to actually read everyone's posts each day and reply in person to folks.. I hope you will all forgive my inability to do that just now. If there were only 6 or 8 more hours in a day!!!
Old 08-15-2001, 07:59 AM   #37  

Default Happy WIW!!!

Good morning. Time for a quickie before leaving for KI. Sorry I don't have time to respond to anybody this morning, but will hopefully be back early enough tonight to get in a decent post.

Down to 174 this morning. So day ONE did the right thing. Five more pounds and I'll be back to lowest point. Last night we went out to MIL. Paul and I had already eaten supper and I was at my calorie cap for the day. Everybody was eating hamburgers and stuff. I just nibbled on some veggies and that was it. Whew! My first test of the day and I passed.

Sorry, BOB we won't be taking our bathing suits today. My BIL wants to ride the BEAST 10 times. Guess we'll be over there for a while. : ) How about if I go down the water ride for you???? At least that way I'll get wet.

Friends, have a wonderful Wednesday. I truly wish you all could have the day we're having here. It's so cool that our windows are open this morning. God, I love this weather!!!! No humidity at least for right now. Stay cool as you already are!!!

Take care.
Kim
185/174/135
Old 08-15-2001, 08:04 AM   #38  

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!

Don't have much time again today to post. Read everyones posts though and I can't post to everyone today.

As far as my hubby No that isn't legal to let him go while he's on disability and infact, it was the day he was finally able to come back and the Human Resource Manager told my Hubby that his doctor was a QUACK!! Which really pissed me off!! The reason they gave my husband was that he has missed too much time and thought it was in their best interest to let him go. My husband is going to talk to a lawyer today about this. He does have an interview tomorrow and has 2 others already with a 2nd interview already at one place. Sorry Deb, there's no STARBUCKS here. Hopefully soon he will have a new job. He gets his MRI on friday and the doctor believes since he's not into sports and he's going to physical therapy that he won't need surgery on his knee. After his therapy he is starting strength training with me. He needs to build up the muscle in his knee again. We'll start him out with very low weight if any. Where I work we have a fitness center so we can work out there for $10 a month for the both of us. One nice perk!!

Cristina has ear infection in both ears and pink eye. She's now starting to feel better from her antibiodics. I can't seem to win for losing.

Anyway as far as SB that's going good and sticking to it without any problems. Last night we went for a short bike ride. Doug can't ride very long at one time right now, but it's good for his knee to do that. I haven't weighed myself, but the last time I did I was the same. Still walking at work with my friend and she lost 2 lbs last week. So she was excited about that, she does ww and SB. She's combined the two and basically eats SB, but does ww with points. The hard part is what SB says is okay, ww will not so she does go over on points somedays. She really watches ingredients now and never really did that before and watches all the sugar grams in everything. In our cafeteria upstairs they always have a salad bar and she wasjust grabbing the fat free and not thinking about it. Now she looks at the grams and has been using the raspberry oil or lemon garlic oil instead.

I've also been reading my lowfat living book which in a lot of ways says the same things as SB. This does go into more detail though on fat burner ons and offs. I've learned some new things Ididn't know before though. It's pretty interesting.

Well need to get back to work. I hope everyone's WIW is a good one and I'll weigh in later after I go find a scale in one of our other buildings.

Last edited by ralynne99; 08-15-2001 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08-15-2001, 08:38 AM   #39  
aka Zippy LiverFace

WIW – I am up to 199, but we did eat that pizza last night and I haven’t been getting all my water in, so I’m not really too concerned right now. I’m expecting it to be back down tomorrow and hopefully even more for next Wed.

Fillise – I left my muscadines at home today. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to grab them. I loved your TT – in this day and time it seems like everyone has forgotten about personal accountability. We have to have it with our WOE too. We can’t keep blaming other people or companies or circumstances for OUR problems. Good for you keeping your cool at the restaurant! Had to laugh about cooking the h*## out of your beans – one thing you’ll never hear a southerner say, “Do you think I cooked ‘em enough?” My husband has learned to love my peas and beans!

Raylynne – so sorry to hear about your husband. What reason did they give?

KYMN – It will be funny to see how my mom acts when my brother gets married – if he ever gets married. There’s something about moms and their sons. I know my mil was very wary of me when Vince brought me home and then even more so when they found out we were getting married. I didn’t help. On Vince’s birthday we were talking about b’day cakes and I told her that every year my mom always made carrot cake or pumpkin cake – which is basically the same to me – and every year I would tell her I hate carrot cake, please make me something else for my birthday. Then his mom’s face fell – she had made carrot cake for Vince’s birthday!! It was awkward to say the least, but I told her that it was his birthday and if he likes carrot cake then by-golly that’s what he should have. They still don’t care for me. Oh well, what can you do? Let them eat cake!!

DEBBIE – So glad to have you back online!! I was really getting worried when you hadn’t posted, but thankfully NANCEMEISTER gave us the lowdown on the computer woes. AND you still got your walk in – in this heat?!?! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I know we were crazy to think that the parks would be slower in August. I thought that was when they started all the FL resident specials because the vacation traffic gets slow….must be September. Do you guys clear out your cache, cookies and defrag the computer? Also, if you don’t already, maybe keep things that you want but won’t access all the time on floppy or CDs.

MELF – Made the zucchini pizza last night……all I got to say about that is ……. YUM – MEEEEE!! It was so quick, easy and good! Even in our 9” pie plate. Since the pie plate is so much smaller I have leftover toppings for lunch.

QUILTER – My thighs are STILL sore from those darn baseboards! I lifted weights on Monday, walked on the TM on Tuesday and they are STILL sore! I thought that exercising them some more would work things out some, but NOOOOO.…I guess I’m in worse shape than I thought. At least it’s not as bad as last time we helped friends move from a 3rd floor apartment. Sheeesh, I’ll NEVER do that again! There was a thing on Yahoo about losing weight and it said you can start again right now. That’s right – right now you can add 1 more glass of water to your day – right now you can decide that your next meal will be OP – right now you can get up and walk for 10 minutes – concentrate on staying OP right now. I thought that was pretty cool. Have fun at the park!!

BOB – talking about those fresh veggies makes me laugh. My mom used to accost us kids and make us shell peas, shuck corn and all kinds of horrible things kids hate to do. I swore that when I was older I was NEVER going to do those thing and I was NEVER going to force my kids to do those things! Now I would KILL for some of my mom’s frozen corn, Grandma’s fig preserves, peas, beans, etc…. If I knew how to do those things now I would be doing it every week-end probably. Hopefully next year I’ll be able to have a productive mini garden. I’ll be bending MELF’s ear for some tips and tricks. I NEVER thought I’d be going to those “tourist traps” willingly, much less without a bonafide tourist dragging me. But I DO love Sea World and since you can take your own food and not have to spend any money it’s soooo worth it. I just hate the traffic getting back home. Just goes to show you….Momma’s always right, NEVER SAY NEVER!

MARIE – Books on tape are the ONLY reason I don’t have road rage everyday! If I get stuck at a light or people are gawking at some car pulled over on the side of the road I just smile ‘cause I know I get to listen to one more chapter of my book. We’ve listened to ALL the Robin Cook and Richard Marcinko books. Nelson Demille is our latest favorite author. I’ll make a note of Ann Lamott and see if I can find any of hers. Our library has a real fickle selection and they change the way they organize them almost every month.

LAMAP – Don’t think I said it yet CONGRATS on that watch!

BELINDA – No need to apologize for being random! We’re glad to hear from you whenever you can get on. I hope things calm down with your mother and that they are able to get her healthy and keep it that way. My tastes have definitely changed since starting SB – when we do go out to eat (hardly ever, really) – I notice that my decision is between 2 or 3 items I would never have considered in the past.
Old 08-15-2001, 09:31 AM   #40  
karen3000

Hi everyone- Just checking in quick since I am at work. I continue to maintain but I'm not on the TM or concentrating on controlling portions. My goal is not to gain until I get my head back on straight and get through our camping trip next week and the home construction and school starting. I did want to post the following which a friend sent to me. Everything is so true--I need to keep these thoughts in mind every day. I'll try and check back later with you all--I'm thinking of you and hope to see lots of losing posts for WIW!!!

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less. We buy more, but enjoy less.
We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years.

We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things. We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice.

We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night
stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill.

It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

Remember, spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, "I love you" to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again. Give time to love, give time to speak and give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

To all my friends in my life, thanks for being there!

Thank you to my SB friends on this board!!!

Karen

Old 08-15-2001, 10:11 AM   #41  
karen3000

Hey - I just noticed that 3FC has a forum for PCOS support now. I'll be checking it out and thought some of you other SBs who mentioned they also have that diagnosis may want to know about it!

Karen

Old 08-15-2001, 10:38 AM   #42  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Good Morning!

I haven't lost anything...that's because I've only had one day under my belt of being OP, and that was yesterday. Next week I hope to be logging in a loss!

Marie
Glad to hear about you getting out and taking a bike ride. I would love to do that, but it's so darn hot here! It was 114 degrees yesterday with 30% humidity! ICKY. Doesn't it feel good to clean? I can't wait to get some things in order around my house next week!

Lamap
What brand are those cakes? Not that I need to be eating any of them, but if company comes over, it would be nice to have something LEGAL!

Fillise
Good for you for sticking to your guns. Like my DH said, you can't use emotional times as an excuse to get off plan. Don't you feel better that you didn't let those people drive you to getting off plan?

When one door closes another one opens...he'll probably find something bigger and better. Keep your chin up!

Karen
WOW That was such a profound message! Loved it....going to print it out and save it!

Well,I'm going to get!

The stats are as follows

226/225.5/140
started 4/17/01
jump started 8/14/01
Old 08-15-2001, 11:27 AM   #43  
aka Zippy LiverFace

Default EGADS!!

I just realized that I AM down from last WIW! 1 lb. back under 200 - unless of course that's just because I didn't update my profile last week.

KAREN - great post - it's so true and so sad. Vince has just as many calls in the "affluent" part of town as he does in the "druggie" section. He says a lot of those big palatial homes are empty inside or decorated in early attic - they look good on the outside, and they have the big fancy cars parked outside, but they are so riddled with debt to keep up appearances that they can't afford furniture and they work so much they don't even know who their kids friends are or what they're doing. It's hardest on him when it's a suspected runaway or abduction call and the parents don't even know who the child's friends are or where they 'hang out'.

NANCEMEISTER - ONE DAY OP!!! Ya gotta start somewhere and that you're even starting is something to be proud of! I'm sure the Dungeon Diva will have you at pro status before she leaves!

gonna change my profile!
Old 08-15-2001, 11:28 AM   #44  

Thumbs down

Good WIW all. Still 168 and happy. Did quite a bit of losing lately. I'm thinking I may buy a small token at 160 like lamap so I have something visual to say. "I made it" like her watch. Still getting the massage though. You all have an awesome day. We're going to the movies. Haven't decided which yet though. The suns finally peeking out. It's going to be great.

Sol-gonna look for Muscadines or at least the wine. Oops is it red?

Susan-Isn't the 7 habits wonderful? It helped me with my decision to quit full time work. Awesome dinner victory! Always a biggie when we conquer our emotional reactions.

Viv-Sounds like we won't be alone at the movies on Nov 16th. Also, I forcast losts of Harry Potters for Halloween.

AR-Nothing like unexpected company. Hang in there. I know you can beat that challenge.

Deb-I must admit I would eat out every night if I could. I thought you Floridians were immune to the heat. Or do you just have the sense no one else does?

Quilter-I love your honesty and I loved the SUPERfly!!!! I'm with you on Holly Hunter. What's with it? Where can I get some? Scuppernogs & floopengeppers???? What's next??????? I thought I knew EVERYTHING about food.

Ms. beautiful Bob-no it never ends with our babies. Hope Skeeter responds well. I'm with Deb----how did they find out?

Rosalie-Ahhh Audrey Hepburn. You're right. Such grace and dignity. I'll take a large portion of that. What I failed to mention during hs was how much I learned about the world and how people may be in different places but they are basically all the same. That's worth more than reunions.

BW-yes, life will calm down. Random or not, come.

Raly-Wow on the interviews. Hopefully it will all be over soon and sue their butts off.

Karen-Your words were awesome! Wow. I would say put it on a billboard but you couldn't read that much in 3 seconds. If all of us heeded them it would be a better world. I suspect many of us on the board do heed those words.

Nance-Hot, hot, hot out there. Glad I'm here. The next installment was during our trip my bil took boys tubing so we were able to steal away for the afternoon and go for a drive. We found a quaint little vineyard on the banks of one of the Finger Lakes (Canandaigua) and took a tour. It just so happened that there was a Garlic festival there and we toured, looked, danced, and tasted the afternoon away. We bought as a memory of our trip a $27.99 bottle of Meritage. We won't open it for a while until one of our anniversaries or some other special occasion. No skinnydipping unless you count mil whirlpool tub. It was a beautiful, splendid afternoon.

Well all. Gotta go. Really enjoyed my first chat last night. I hope the newcomers make it to the board.

Love 'fly
sb since 6/29/01
185/168 /145 23 more lbs and counting!
Old 08-15-2001, 12:13 PM   #45  

Thumbs up Froggie is one mane toad!

I just finished a long post at work and it told me that I wasn't logged in!!

I am up AGAIN!!!! What's the deal?

I am 151.5, up from a low of 146, and from 149 or 148 last week. At Deb's suggestion I am keeping a food log and am laying off the SF weets for a week to see how it goes. I feel like I am eating less but gaining more. That math doesn't play!

I will post again tonight if I have interner access.

BW - PLEASE let me know what I can do to help! I'll be in touch!

Searching for PEACE,
FROG
Closed Thread