3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Sugar Shakers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sugar-shakers-62/)
-   -   Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 7/9-7/15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sugar-shakers/7206-sugar-busters-weekly-support-board-7-9-7-15-a.html)

Frog Lover 07-11-2001 06:04 PM

WIW

Gotta be fast because it is ladies' group night tonight. WIsh me luck that I will keep my mouth shut when Spewer opens hers. SHe was polite enough to ask me if I wanted to ride with her, but I will certainly decline.

Finally, the scale moves!! :smug: Even though it wasn't a whole bunch, I will take it!

WIll post a long note tomorrow (have a short day at work).

Peace,
Frog

(190/149/130)

Debelli 07-11-2001 06:29 PM

WOW! Where is everyone today???:?:

The board is so quiet-you all have me worried! Bad enough I'm in a funk about this trip! You don't have any idea how bummed out I am. Eli says now that we won't be going any time soon to his sisters after this fiasco (sorry ROSALIE). I feel bad for his sister though, it's the husbands fault this all happened. I'm a pretty good judge of character and the minute I laid eyes on this guy, I told Eli, "I don't like him". Oh well, what to do, can't let it bother me like it is-doesn't help the situation at all.

I found 2 interesting food items-one is SPAEZTLE made from WW flour and nothing else but water-from the same company who makes those Ballboostas I mentioned way back (from Germany)-may try some later, they looked interesting. Also, ANNIE'S ORGANIC MICROWAVEABLE SINGLE SERVINGS MAC & CHEESE (box of 5), last ingredient is corn starch though, didn't realize it til after I bought it, but it has only the noodles, iron and the cheese sauce-the cheese sauce has 6 ingredients and the last ingredient is the corn starch-think it's okay? It has only 120 calories and 4.5 grams of fat, 15 carbs, 5 protein-no sugar. Otherwise, Michael will eat it! I thought this would be a great item to take on a trip-just need a micro:wave:!

ROSALIE, CONGRATS on losing those 2lbs, at least the scale is headed in the right direction;) Again, I'm sorry about the meeting, I feel so bad-I was all hyped up about this. I don't care about going to see his sister really, we just felt bad that no one goes to visit-hmmm, wonder why!:rolleyes: Well, I won't give up about meeting you one day!!!

KRISTA, hope you read this when you return-CONGRATULATIONS! Looking forward to hearing about your trip and how well you did while you were away:) If you find yourself on the computer before you go and see this, e-mail me, I can give you some tips on stuff to take to eat. I always take foods when I go on a trip, it's not so hard:)

QUILTER, I did it!!! I actually sent out the pictures!!! Can you believe it??? Please let me know when you get them. I sent AMSERS address and 2 stamps-oops, just realized, I didn't send the SASE for me-sorry-will you forgive me;) I'll pay you back in Vegas!!!! You ARE still coming, aren't you???

FROG, CONGRATS on the loss-I don't care how much it is!!!! Hmm, wondering if you'll have a new Spewer story tomorrow!

NANCE, Narda and I can be slow like two old women or fast like Ninja's if were in for the kill of a deal at a store-be prepared!!!!!

FATCAT, got your e-mail-be patient with me to respond:)

Well, I can predict right now that I'll be cursing the scale tomorrow-it's WAY up, so I know TOM must be close at hand (due today or tomorrow from past experiences, at least I should be tomorrow, didn't come today). I feel bloated too!:rolleyes: I can go up easily on the scale overnight, and it seems to have gotten an early start - yeah, yeah, I got on the scale, okay, slap me with a wet WW noodle!!!

Another reminder TOMORROW IS RECIPE DAY Are there any requests for any recipes that someone is looking for???

Okay, well, I'm gonna go make something for dinner-maybe I'll be brave and try the Mac & Cheese. Hey, I can always blame a weight gain on it!:rolleyes: I think I've only eaten pasta 3-4 times since I started SB, not something I really love.

Toodles

Debbie
194/125.5/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01

THE BIG ORANGE BABE 07-11-2001 06:59 PM

EVENING EVERYBUDDY!!!! :D

What do you mean FILLESE is the only one with a good excuse!!!!!
I tried and tried and tried to get into the chat room.... :cry:

DEB I meant is it this Thursday you were going to CANADA, but now I don't need that answer since I read that you're not going at all...I'm sorry cause I know how you wanted to get up there and shop a little! I was kinda looking forward to those "222's"
My nephew told me today that his engagement party is the last of July or the first of Aug...couldn't give me the exact date. Tracy's family is giving the party, but I will let you know just as soon as I do. I'm thinking about flying if I can lock into one of those $33 each way tickets....if not, I'll just putt over...
AND no, I haven't tried these pancakes, but they do sound good don't they? I thought I might try them this weekend. I also have a recipe for rolls made with cottage cheese, cream of tartar, egg whites etc...I'm going to attempt those and then I'll let you know if they're worth the effort.

LARA So sorry that you can't make it..Of course, none of us are locked in yet...we've still got to find that "perfect" deal...
I know you would rather be in the "FARTAY" room than go thru more surgery...I'm dure that DEB would appreciate the company in there too! :lol:

WHERE IS KIM HIDING??? WAS SHE GOING TO BE GONE THIS LONG??? I thought it was only for the weekend, but maybe I read wrong.

AND WHERE IS MS MOUTH????? Yes, NANCE, I'm TALKING TO YOU!!

CHRIS My Nephew is think about your part of the world for his honeymoon...know of any good all inclusive resorts over there?

ROSALIE Sorry you won't get to hook up with DEB for a while. She's a riot on a trip...She'll get there...just be prepared.

SOL Where are you today? I want to know how things are going with you?

WOW...DEB...THEY JUST ANNOUNCED $30 EA WAY TO WEST PALM...HOW FAR IS THAT?

KRISTA Way to go girl...Keep it up. Enjoy your trip..I LOVE NYC!!!

Well...BOB is out of words!!! :^:

I'll check in later...I'm off to lurk

sef 07-11-2001 09:12 PM

WIW is a flop for me. Stayed the same. Maybe if I use a cleaver and chop off the flab it would help. Getting desperate here!

Very achy day, but did not give in this morning. I had some bread that was getting old, so made some bread pudding. It makes a nice breakfast. Then I made the WW Bagels Deb posted. I really enjoyed doing it and they are good. Then I gave in, took
a couple of Ibruprophen for my shoulder, which was killing me, rubbed it with Absorbine (we used to use it on the horses and I've used it ever since on me, is there a correlation there?) and took a nap. When I woke I felt better.

I stitched last night and then again this morning. When I'm done here I am going to get comfy and do my puzzles and then stitch. A nice evening.

I think I'll have to do more than the pool. Time to get out the old RS tapes and try to keep up with the Silver Foxes. Maybe that will help me. I hate to exercise, that's why I like pool, doesn't seem like exercise bec I like it, even tho I am to leg lifts, twists, jumping jacks etc.

Rosalie - Saw your post to Fly. I didin't think of Pastry lour when I made my biscuits, I did think next time to use regular WW flour. I'll have to get pastry flour to have on hand.

Deb - Enjoyed the chat last night. Hope the seekers or curious take note and join us. On the poll I chose arms, they flap in the breeze!

I told a lie! I think I said I had your WW Biscuit recipe. I went thru the recipes I have and could not find it. I did find muffins, but they are not biscuits. I checked recipe boards and couldn't find it. Can you let me know what month and I will scan it again.
I made th Bagels today. I had to guess at oven temp. I decided on 400'. I think they could have gone a tad longer then I let them. It was good to work w/ yeast again. I will have to try bread next. I also saw Oatmeal Bread that looked good. I love to bake! The thing is to do it legally now. I will try the chips. Never heard of sumac as a spice. Can't post recipe for casserole until I get good legal biscuit recipe.

Nance - Painting is done downstairs. They didn't do the DR but who knows? The longer you look at the new, the worse the old looks. They still have the small area at top of stairs, which is computer/craft/bookcase hodge-podge.

To me we're neither city or country. Slidell is a sprawled out area, that has a downtown called Old Town, that is the closest we come to a town. It is just an area of urban sprawl......home developments and small shopping areas every other street light. We live in a development. Have postage stamp front yard and maybe a 3 stamp back yard.

I think you missed some of my posts. I did feel I have to do something, so I volunteer two days a week at a local nursing home, (I usually abreviate NH) I work with the activities dept. I do a Reminisce Group and Current Events Group. I won't get on
my soap box about requirements of LA as opposed to PA. But I will say I would have been in deep trouble with state and owners if I provided the program that is legal here. It is nothing against the NHs here, as they are meeting LA requirements. I have been
in another NH here under the Ombudsman Program and it was the same. Once again a lot of it is money. I enjoy the
volunteering very much. I just love the geri population. Bob described Gabby to a T.

Sol - Know you are going through a hard time. I think we have been very supportive. I may have missed the posts that have upset you. I know how hard it is and discouraging at times.
I was doing so great and then the last month has been the pits in spite of being good. You know what you have been doing. We only have to answer to ourselves and the h*ll w/ everyone else. I am behind you 100%.

Fillise - Your homily was great. The part that hit me was that change is scary and wonderful. I know at times at 38# I see differences in face and clothes. Then I think I realize that I won't have the fat to hide behind or something. Some soul searching is
due. Thank you. Gator is right, ice is good. I used it when I had my knee done.

Frog - Congrats on loss. Wish I could say the same for me.

One thing about a slow Board, it makes ir easier to catch up! Going to Boxerjam and then to my recliner.

Have a good night. sef

Keep :D

SparkleScamp 07-11-2001 10:15 PM

Definitely slow for WIW!

I have finally been holding within 1 1/2 pounds for the first time in my life instead of having wild fluctuations, but yesterday scale was up to 153! I freaked out until I remembered that I always weigh after a run and this time I weighed after a weight lifting session instead...double whammy!

Back to 152 today, up 2 pounds from last week Wednesday but I know I have been doing the right things, going to attribute it to starting my weightlifting back up again.

And, **** ON WHEELS is back on wheels! For the first time in about two months, I put my blades back on! I wasn't any worse for the rest, in fact, I think I was better than ever! Did an easy 8 miles before I got rained out (it was at night) and then, because I was absolutely terrified of the idea, I ventured out onto the main road! (Ala Moana Blvd, about a zillion lanes) Of course, I immediately fell on the rough sidewalk, but I didn't get run over by any cars and/or bikes.

Varying the cardio routine from just running.

Been neglecting my finances in a major way, which is a big deal for an up-and-coming financial planner. Today did the major task of getting my checkbook balanced, still gotta finish paying bills, and did some mutual fund research to get my systematic investments started up again (I "temporarily" stopped them) and make a big payment on my out of control credit card.

I'm sitting here shaking having to deal with this stuff, what is wrong with me? I need to go to Spend-a-holics Anonymous!!!!

Okay gotta go!

Love,

Chris

164/152/139

StarChaser 07-12-2001 01:15 AM

Hello Friends,

Remember me? It's good to be able to sit at a computer for awhile and communicate with the outside world.

I had somewhat of a relaspe a couple weeks ago. I had problems with my foot again, and long story short, I had to have a toe removed with the possibility of another one.

I've missed corresponding with you all. There are several new names on the board. Happy to see everyone is still encouraging each other.

DEB: Looking forward to being included in the round robin calls. Did you get my email with my pjone number?

I'm still doing well with the SB WOE. I can't exersise right now, so the scales are moving slow, but they are moving. I've maintained under the 300 mark.

Keep thinking about me ladies...don't forget me..I'll be back soon...full force.....9 toes (maybe 8) and all.

I'll sign off now.

To all my SEC friends........

GEAUX TIGERS...LSU-THE BEST OF THE WEST AND HEADING EAST

Blessings,
StarChaser

325/297/150
March 1, 2001

Debelli 07-12-2001 09:33 AM

Good Thursday Morning:wave:

Unusual how quiet the board was yesterday and this morning-did BOB pick up all up in the wagon yesterday, is that why no one is on the board, you're all in the wagon???:?:

I didn't walk today, didn't feel like going and have too much to do, not that 1 hour out of my time really would make a difference-just an excuse and a bad one at that. Scale is up even though TOM hasn't rolled in-up 2.5lbs since yesterday, doesn't that just suck?!?

BOB, okay, you did have a good excuse for not being in the chat-wonder why you couldn't get in. Did you get my e-mail about Vegas?? WPB is about 1 1/2 hours from me-try either MIA or FT Lauderdale (close to Ole Ole).

SEF, hope you are less achey today. You made the bagels and liked them???? Were they easy?? I only posted the recipe, haven't made them-waiting for Mom to do it for me. I don't have the oven temp listed??? Did you get the e-mail for the WW Biscuit link?

SPARKLE, I see you pushing yourself to the limits again;) Just remember, take it easy a day or two a week-too much isn't always better you know. Hey, you're not the only one to not balance their checkbook! Don't worry about being up, it's probably all muscle gain.

STAR, what happened with the tootsies??? Why did they have to do that?? I truly hope they don't need to take another one off! How are you coping??? Yes, I did get your e-mail with your telephone-just waiting on straglers and we'll get this RR going. Please, keep us informed on how you are doing!!!

Gotta run, too much to do-I've neglected so many things-I have a ton of e-mails to read, ton of wash to do, house to clean, etc etc.

Will check in later and post a recipe as well sometime today!

Debbie
194/127.5:mad:/129
Sb since 3/22/00

Fillise 07-12-2001 12:13 PM

I'm back!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers! Especially Lara and Narda for their e-cards. They really lifted my spirits! And don't worry Narda--I'll be in fine shape by the time football season rolls around!

The surgery went well. I just got back from the post-op visit and the doc says everything looks great. I'm even beginning to take some baby steps without the crutches. The worst part was the anesthesia--it always makes me sick and this time was no exception! I did get the ringer lactate solution which the nurse assured me had no sugar in it. When I came out of surgery I was so nauseated--and the only thing that would help the nausea subside was regular Sprite. So I had a few sips of that--otherwise eating hasn't really been an issue over the last couple of days. I couldn't weigh-in yesterday as I still had all the bandages (and it is amazing how high that scale looks when you are unsteady on your feet!). Today I'm down to two band-aids on the knee, and will try to scale tomorrow morning.

Deb--WooHoo! You've got quite a nice cushion now! And I'm not talking about the one in the be-hind!

Krista--WooHoo times 3.5! You go girl! Let this success motivate you to achieve even more.

Rosalie--Woohooo to you two! And a belated happy birthday!

SEF--Hang in there--the scale will start moving again! You might want to take some measurements--sometimes I lose inches when I'm not losing pounds!

Star--I'm so sorry to hear about your relapse! This is scary stuff! Take care of the rest of them piggies, we don't want to lose any more of them! But congrats on staying OP and below 300! I know your healthier nutritional habits will help you get through this a little better! Please keep us up to date. I will remember you in my thoughts and prayers!

OK. I'm tired. Time for a nap.

Talk to y'all soon!

Susan
300/241(?)/150
July 10, 2000

SparkleScamp 07-12-2001 01:00 PM

Very quiet on both boards today! What is up with that?

StarChaser, yep I remember you alright. Didn't that foot problem start off with a bug bite or something like that? I was rather horrified to hear that you are losing toes. What exactly happened to cause that? Well, you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Debbie, Well I don't feel I'm pushing it to the limit, my main goal is to get the exercise going on a consistent basis. That's why I've been obsessive about doing it every day, but I really don't do that much, 2 to 3 miles + weights. That's why I'm not doing the Marathon again this December--I feel that doing a little bit consistently is far more important to me at this point in my life, I rather stressed out over the massive training last year and ended up procrastinating.

Susan, well we have another cripple on the board! :lol: Okay sorry I was being bad. Glad you came through surgery okay and hope you didn't lose any toes too! I definitely wouldn't worry about the Sprite or the IV solution, I mean, it's surgery what can you do??? I don't think a toothache or something similar is necessarily an excuse to eat lots of sugar, but surgery is a totally different story. You are doing fine woman!

Gotta run, gotta fly...all my gym clothes were dirty so I'm doing another rushing about doing laundry morning before work today. Feeling a little less sore from my workout Tuesday so really to start pounding again!

Love,

Chris

164/152/139

VAbutterfly 07-12-2001 03:46 PM

Miss Me????

Hi everyone. Didn't fall off the earth--just a zombie. Up past 1 a.m. couple of nights ago and it took a while to get caught up. Families don't let you sleep. Went to post one night and dh complained about time spent away from him. So I will force myself to post midday. Seriously wanting a nap though. Tired and achy from TOM. I actually dreamed of going for a massage. Not though. Saving $$$ for nail and hair for next months reunion. Didn't lose any more on Wednesday. Not worried. I think I lost enough the first week and need to regroup. I have no doubt the scale will move again. (I hope)

Sorry no receipes.

Nancy-I really loved your comeback for next episode with jealous girlfriend. How's the painting? What color are you doing? The colors and very vivid now. I'm a muted person.

Rosalie-Congrats on losing. Lasagna a hit. Thanks. SGWW (stone ground whole wheat right?) is a better idea. I'm trying it.
I seriously think it was the flour.

sef-I agreed with you on the blood and guts in movies. There is more suspense when the violence is implied I think. Then I read about your cleaver and hope the blood & guts stayed in the movie. I understand it was just an impulsive thought. My personal cleaving spot is that bit of fat that sticks out from between the upper arm and breast. It always seems to fall out of my tank tops. Ugh. I would start there. Too bad fat isn't like hair. We could just go in to have it cut off regularly. It's been really hot there I see. Hope your cool and get some relief soon.

Filliese-Happy Anniversary. You'll be in my prayers for a quick recovery. You are such an inspiration!

R-lynn-Thanks for the creamy cucumber salad idea. Sounds great.

Sol-how's the new medicine? I'm praying for you! Gator took all my inspirational thoughts so I'll just ditto hers.

Sparkle-Your ride sounds fantastic! Hope you get a buddy soon. I used to make 100 mile rides when I was 21. They were in one day. Took from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. and you walked funny afterward. Your way sounds a lot better. And talk about scenery!

Frog-9min mile. ! Great.

IDblond-Your sourdough french bread idea sounds good. I'm trying it. Tai Chi sounds intriguing but I'm not going to start anything new when boys are out of school.

Krista-almost 10 lbs so far. Yeah! Hope your trip to NY is great.

Star-Sorry about the toes. When is the surgery? Let us know.

Bob-Thanks for the receipe. Gonna do those tommorrow.

Deb!!--Pizza place and no pizza. I love hearing about your resistance!!! You go girl. I'm pretty convinced the pancakes were old flour. Gonna get new flour for another crack. I felt better about the chuncks. I'll admit I voted boobs too. I just don't want them dragging the ground anymore!!! Right now they're propped up on my tummy but when that's gone. OHHH NOOO. I personally envy smaller breasted women. They don't have to worry about droop and they can go strapless with ease. Now I am compeled to say that I do understand and empathize with the plight of smaller breasted women. Their pain is valid too. I just have to talk from my larger breasted perspective which really gets in the way of my golf swing!!! Your blouse buy was awesome. So sorry about your trip being canceled. Where do you get those images that are included in your posts?? Are they on the internet?

Well ladies. This is it for now.
Love butterFLY
SB since 6/29/01
185/177/150 (for now)

The Quilter 07-12-2001 05:04 PM

Well, who can believe how FAST the time goes! Yes, we were gone for the weekend and yes, we got back on Monday night. And here it is Thursday before I can manage to show my face around the board. Geesh, some nerve, right??? Anyways, I'm back in more ways than one!

Our weekend reunion with hubby's family was WONDERFUL!!! We all met south of St. Louis in a town called Farmington. Paul is one of six children and everybody showed up with kids (over 20 of us). The weather sucked. It was SOOOOO hot that we hardly went outside at all. But managed to keep busy inside. They are a family who loves to play games. So that's a really good thing. I faltered a few times on my eating, but really saved myself by taking so much SB legal food. I have been ravenous this entire week. (See what even the littlest bit of sugar will do to you.) And TOM is right around the corner. Look out. Forgot to weigh in yesterday and this morning (yes, that's the truth!). So hope to do so in the am. I really fear that I am back up over 170 and am afraid to see, but must so I can plan the attack on those sticky pounds!!

Haven't had time to read the posts. I've been absolutely exhausted all week. And have been trying to get into bed early. I'll respond later when I've had a chance to catch up. Hope all is well with each of you.

Take care.
Kim

Rustys 07-12-2001 05:15 PM

:cool:
Hi Everyone, Although I haven't been posting, have certainly been keeping up with all of you. First off, I have a concern.
I have been making sugar free pudding with 2% milk and having a fourth of the pudding every night. Having the two slices of bread or one of cereal, every day and too much cheese. My scales sat at the same figure for three weeks. I was very discouraged until another Sugar Buster Buddy write me about the sugar in Soy milk and I checked my 2% and was shocked. Left off the pudding, cut out the cheese and cut down to only 1 slice of
bread and the scales have started to move. Was it the milk or all of the above? I do know that when I came to this conclusion, I had one cup (fourth of the pkg) left and I ate half of it and it triggers my cravings like you wouldn't believe. Any input will be much appreciated. I wrote last night but when I to preview and saw my errors and went to Back to try to correct and it disappeared. Did it get sent (I hope not). I felt like such a nerd but I have much to learn. I just love all the little smilies and graphics you guy put in yours. Anyway, with all my faults, I am so glad to one of yee!! I feel much encouraged from reading the forum. :wave:

Rosalie 07-12-2001 06:06 PM

Quickie

Hi everyone

Fly - I've found a recipe for buttermilk pancakes made with Stone Ground Whole Wheat PASTRY flour. They were super. I will post the recipe as soon as I have time. Have to run now as I my dil has invited me to supper.

Hope to get back on later and respond to some posts.

Marie.:wave:

GatorGal 07-12-2001 06:46 PM

Hi

Can't stay long. Need to go across town to take a friend to the dr. She can't drive until
he gives the OK. Anyway, have read all the posts and just want to say Hi to all.

Star--good to "see" you. All you knee patients--keep it elevated and with an ice pack on
it! It definitely helps speed recovery.

Have been exercising much more regularly, over and beyond the weight lifting. I just do that automatically. But I have been walking on the TM for 3 miles every day. Can't do it as fast as Debelli, but was up to 3.8 MPH. Fast for my short little legs. Debelli, you mustbe running to go that fast.

Gotta go. Have a great day, y'all.

PS. Hi BOB. Only about 50 days till kickoff!

Rosalie 07-12-2001 11:21 PM

Hi everyone :)

Thought I'd better get in a post tonite as I have to work tomorrow and then babysit in the evening so maybe won't be able to do much computing tomorrow (except for lurking while I am at work if we are not too busy.) I went to my son and dil's for supper to-nite for a birthday dinner. Had barbecued chicken with grilled zucchini and salad. Fresh blueberry's for dessert and some dessert wine. Still have a little wine left. May finish it before I go to bed as the bottle is too tall to put in my fridge! Birthday not until Saturday but they will be away for the weekend. I had a present from other ds yesterday. I now have a new toy to play with, he gave me a scanner. Haven't had time to figure out too much yet. Who knows maybe I will get a picture posted soon.

Deb - That macaroni cheese sounds o.k. to me. That little bit of cornstarch shouldn't be a problem. I tried Kraft microwavable mac. cheese some time ago. That tasted good but I don't know if it was legal. I forget what all the ingredients were. Maybe you will make it up here one day or who knows maybe I will come to Florida one of these days. To-day is the first time I have heard that you didn't get out and walk. What happened to-day? You know those 2.5 pounds are only temporary. They'll be gone again in no time.

Krista - Hope you have a good trip.

Sef - Hope your aches and pains are better to-day. I agree with you on the pool. I like to swim but it's as much relaxation as exercise for me. I try to swim as many lengths of the pool as I can but it is usually a leisurely swim. I don't overly exert myself but I always feel better afterwards. If I have aching feet or legs it seems to help. If you are buying PASTRY flour for your biscuits remember it should still be Stone Ground Whole Wheat.

Sparkle - Don't forget to watch out for the traffic when you are blading on the road. We don't want to lose you!

Starchaser - Good to see you posting again. I certainly hadn't forgotten you. Sorry to hear about the problems you are having. I sincerely hope you don't require any more surgery. Sounds like you are doing extremely well under the circumstances, being able to stick with SB and lose. Losing slowly is certainly much better than not losing at all. Hope to see you posting more frequently now. Will be thinking about you.

Bob - Where have you taken everyone on that wagon. How about bringing them all back. It's too quiet around here the last couple of days.

Fillise - Glad to hear that the surgery went well and hope you will be up and around gain soon. I wouldn't worry about a few sips of sprite. Your body was probably ready for a quick fix after fasting before the surgery.

Fly - I have posted the recipe for the Buttermilk Pancakes.

Kim - Welcome back and glad to hear you had a good weekend.

Rusty - Hi and welcome. Glad you are joining us. Anything that triggers cravings should be avoided. Some people are affected by milk, on others it has no effect, although I don't know anything about soy milk as I have never used it. The pudding probably contains cornstarch and maybe that is the problem. We all have to find what foods works for us. It's hard to say what one thing was causing you to stall.

Gator - Glad to see you are keeping up with the exercises.

All for now.

Marie :wave: