Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Do you consider the glycemic index of foods in your meal planning?
Always 6 28.57%
More often than not 10 47.62%
Rarely 1 4.76%
No 3 14.29%
I don't know what the Glycemic Index is! 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2001, 12:58 AM   #106  
sef

Here I am, back again! Just like a bad penny, I always turn up. I need to get a life. Sort of lazy day, marinated the meat for tomorrow, finished sampler, read paper, played games and checked and rechecked Board. Oh, also watched Miss
Congeniality and What Women Want. Last night I watched Damn Yankees, I do like old movies.

Fillise -Don't you worry. That 244 will soon be a memory as you go down to better things! Your remarks about how you have changed since starting SB! was very touching. I am so happy for you to have attained this confidence and better health, mentally and physically.

Know what you mean about crossing legs. I realized the other week that I could do it and was thrilled. Kept wanting to do it over and over just to prove I could to myself.

Deb - You are a garages sale maven! Just had a pear!?! What about the lectures on not eating enougn? Is this a case of "Do as I say, not as I Do?" Tsk, Tsk. Hope you ate more than that!

I have made maps of NJ, PA, HI, MD. This one is on spec for consignment shop. My friend in TX wants one of her new state. I had already made her her home state, NJ. Ds lived in HI. Have also made UK for my English pen pal.

lamap - What a slug-a-bed! My grandmother would have said you must have needed it or you won't have been able to sleep like that!

I do counted cross stitch. I sold some in a consigment shop when I lived in PA. I talked to a couple of shops (well not the shops, but the owners!) and no one is really doing that kind of work here. So thought I would give it a go. I have some things ready for framing, but want to get a couple of more done. I usually make wedding samplers as gifts, as well as baby announcement samplers. But there are only so many times you can give someone some of my handiwork, so if I can sell it I will be doing something I enjoy and be productive at the same time! You never get paid what they are worth, they take hours and hours to do, but it keeps me out of trouble if I'm stitching!

My watch used to pinch and leave ridges in my wrist. Now it doesn't pinch, the ridge marks from the links are gone, but it still makes an indent.

Adams - Welcome!!! You will find lots of support and knowledge here. No one thinks there is a dumb question. It is fairly easy to get around board. I'm computer illiterate and I'm here! You really have a could start with your loss!

Quilter - Hey! Remember all work and no play.......................! Maybe it wasn't work, but when it seems like to much for you, it becomes work.

Melf - Nope, didn't catch your wave! Maybe sometime we could do a "halfway in the middle" meet! Maybe Starchaser could come in from Baton Rouge!

Obese! A word I never liked, probably because deep down I know it is me! My ds is not obese, but heavy. Mother and Grandmother were healthily built women, not heavy....in those days it was plump.

Wel, take care all. I promise this is the last time today I will be here. Time is 11:55p here!!!!! Lol

Night, sef
Old 06-24-2001, 10:24 AM   #107  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOOKS!!!
Old 06-24-2001, 10:26 AM   #108  

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!

Just got in from my walk and sitting here in a towel sweating bullets at the moment. Felt good to be out there today since I didn't walk yesterday. Had my second best time of 53:27 for doing 4.5 miles with 18 jogs. So now I sit here, ready to type away, drink some much-needed water and cool down.

Eli is off today. He's going to church while I try to tidy up a bit (more like sit my butt in front of the computer, I know myself all too well). Not sure what we will do when he gets home. I don't mind staying home with him and not doing anything special-I enjoy just being with him. It will be 8 years that we're together and I still enjoy being around him! We have a ton of eggplant we have to cook, so I know he's going to be doing some heavy KP duty this evening. Kids are going with their Dad today, so they won't be home.

Tomorrow afternoon the kids are off on a cruise with their Father-they won't be home til Saturday morning Eli and I are trying to figure out were to go on a day trip here in Fl-we'd love to spend the night somewhere, but everything is too expensive this time of year down here. I like going up to the Orlando area, but then we thought maybe going somewhere different-things are up in the air! Just want to get away for the day. Won't mind going over to Marco Island for dinner

I found a few really delicious recipes yesterday and decided to make one that I knew I had all the ingredients in the house, it was for ALMOND GRANOLA BARDS There wasn't an ingredient that I could see that would hold the bars together, but I made them anyhow. I was right, no matter what I did, it didn't hold together. I think an eggwhite needs to be in there. Anyhow, I decided to bake it a little longer and use it as granola-WHAT A MISTAKE!!! The stuff is TO DIE FOR! It was unbelievablely delicious. I had 4.2 ounces (it made 10 ounces). It was afterwards when I started to add up the calories that my eyes almost bugged out of my head! I figured what I ate had 700 calories! That was such a big surprise, and I wanted to coil up and die. I was doing soooo good with my intake yesterday-I never thought it would contain so many calories, much less the fat, carbs, etc. If you stop at 2 ounces, it's not so bad. I can probably bring down the calories and fats easily and still have it turn out delicious, but it's something I'd only make once in a blue moon-it's addicting. I found another recipe I may try to make this morning-PEANUT BUTER OAT BRAN MUFFINS. Doesn't look like a sweet muffin since the original recipe calls for only 1 TBL of sugar. Will let you know if I make them and if so, if they come out decent.

SNOOKS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you have a great birthday today, and that the sun is shining on you today in the UK

LAMAP, sounds like you really needed some sleep, you body was definitely telling you something. Eli gets like that when he hasn't had enough sleep, which is all the time. Glad you too like the phone idea-will try to get the details ironed out by the end of this coming week. If you ever get to Miami on a weekend, I'll take you to some garage sales and show you the ropes Did you find a watch?? Make sure whatever you buy has links, as you go down, and it gets bigger, at least you can take out the links-rather than a bracelet style one that will just be way to big on you and no way to adjust it. Buy yourself something REALLY nice-you deserve it!!!

ADAMSRIB, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!! We're glad you've joined us-another Canadian on the board! You really have done well the first week of following SB-congratulations! I'm sure you will find the support and friendship on this board that will help you achieve your goals. Please let us know if there are any questions you may have-we're always eager to help! Again, WELCOME!!!

QUILTER, hope your booked weekend has kept you having fun! WOW, almost an hour on the TM-that's great! Do you listen to music, read, or watch the boob-tube while doing it? I think the round robin would be good over a weeks time. We'll have to do some collective brainstorming to get down the details-I'd like to start it for next month and get ideas and the word out this week-any ideas you have, throw them at me!!!

MELF, I may be the queen of the G sales, but you can take the crown on the deal on the TV! We are such a throw-away society these days, people throw away things that may just need a minor repair-or sometimes as my Father has found, they just throw perfectly good things away-I couldn't begin to even try to list what he's found when he's walked in the mornings! My poor Mother doesn't know what he'll drag home next, it's funny and sad at the same time! Hmmm, maybe I should save the broken tv for your hubby??? LOL! Just joking-hope someone will pick it up when I have my garage sale for $10 and decide to try and fix it, that will pay for the new one!! Now, I just have to get a remote for it, and it will be great! If there's EVER a particular ME recipe you'd like to try, let me know. I have about 15 Lebanese/ME cookbooks. The best one (which is falling apart) is called A TASTE OF LEBANON, if you can find a used copy, buy it-very easy and simple recipes. I can relate to the family and overweight-esp with your daughter-Lauren in only 13 1/2yrs old and she's following in my footsteps. I'm worried that before she turns around, she'll hit 200lbs-which may not be long off, esp. after going on this cruise where there is so much food, food, food. Though, unlike you, I've always seen myself obsese, and unfortuntaley, I still relate too much to that feeling. Something to work on, I guess!

ROSALIE, congrats on getting down another 2lbs. You'll get back down to where you were quickly I believe, now that you are back OP and your body is back to it's familiar surrounings and foods. Oh Marie, once you mentioned that Spotted Dick, it stayed in my mind-don't try asking me what I had for breakfast last Monday-but ask me about this, and I'll remember! LOL!

SEF, hmmm, Just like a bad penny, I always turn up. I thought of your comment, and think of you as a GOOD LUCK PENNY Heads up is good luck! Lauren also watched Miss Cong. last night at her friends house, along with Save The Last Dance (both she saw before). I really liked Save The Last Dance too. I'm ordering a old movie that I remember really liking called BIRDY. One of my favorite movies is one the whole family can see called WILD HEARTS CAN'T BE BROKEN-based on true life. It's a ritual at Lauren's b.day parties for the girls to watch that movie. Oh, the pear, that was the first thing I ate all morning, but I sure made up for it the rest of the day! I usually try to eat something before going to the garage sales, but didn't have much time yesterday. Trust me, I went WAAYYYY over what I should of eaten for the day yesterday!!! BUT, yes, for me to tell others what to do then it is for me to follow what I say! Good luck with selling your samplers, they sound wonderful. Do you design them yourself, or buy a already made design?

Okay, well, I'm all cooled down now and want to jump in the shower before I start fermenting. Please remember, TOMORROW STARTS THE NEW WEEKLY BOARD and it's MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY so if you have any great words of wisdom you'd like to share with the board, please have them ready for tomorrow!

Have a great Sunday!

Debbie
194/130.5/129
SB since 3/22/00

Last edited by Debelli; 06-24-2001 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-24-2001, 11:39 AM   #109  

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Well I am holding at 267. It has cooled down some and is not so muggy. Maybe I'll lose the rest of the fluid i'm retaining. I really need to get in more exercise. I noticed that the Apartment complex here that I live in has aerobics Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I have been thinking about checking it out to see how many skinny minis are in there and maybe give it a try.

I also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SNOOKS!!

Kim: It sounds like you are doing terrific on that TM. I don't know if I could even do 10 minutes. I have been thinking about getting one for my bedroom though. I used to have one in Michigan but sold it when I moved down here.

Deb: I went to this place yesterday called "Panera Bread". Just wanted to see what it was. Well, it's a small cafe and bakery. They make all kinds of specialty breads. They had this Sourdough Asiago Cheese bagette. Well, it looked so good so I got one. I ate half of it last night. BAD, BAD, BAD!!! Don't think I'll be going there again anytime soon. So, don't feel too bad about having too much of that yummy granola you made. Also, Great luck with your TV. My son found a 32" Sony TV beside the dumpster and decided to take it in to see what was wrong with it. The remote control was broken. Can you believe that someone would throw a TV away because the remote was broken. Now that is a COUCH POTATO. He bought a new remote for $20 from Circuit City. Now he has a great TV with a working remote
Laurie: It sounds like you really needed the sleep. Your body tends to let you know in not so subtle ways when you have been working too hard and not getting enough sleep. Don't feel bad about sleeping in. Sometimes we've just gotta do that to recoup.

Adams Rib: Welcome to the SB Board. You will like it here. So much inspiration and support.

Well, getting ready to go check out what's at the Super Walmart.

Have a great day!

Cheri
287/267/145
Old 06-24-2001, 03:09 PM   #110  
Everyday angel

Talking a rare and stunning post from Chris! ;)

Hi awesome chickees!

Deb, thanks for the email. I actually had my windows open to sort-of catch up last night, but between watching boxing (an awesome knockout by the baby-faced assassin), doing laundry and a late-night bike ride I was quite exhausted by the time I got to bed at 2 am. Argh.

To answer your long ago question, I am borrowing my dad’s Sony Cybershot but I don’t think the quality is supposed to be THAT bad. I’m still trying to figure out how to use it!

I would, for one, love to see some new pics of you and seriously DOUBT you look emaciated. You looked very healthy and pretty in the other pics I saw.

SolShine, hello my friend. Thanks for the email too, it’s way cool of you to let me know what’s happening. I saw Oh Brother Where Art Thou in the theater and it was very weird. But worth seeing. My boss thought it was one of the most hilarious movies she’d EVER seen. I am still trying to get over my shattered image of George Clooney!

I really admire you and your husband for getting and staying out of debt, it is NOT so easy, even for a baby-financial-planner like me!

As for my parents, they ARE pretty awesome and it took me a long time to realize that. I was just having a conversation with my DC friend yesterday about how awful my relationship with my parents used to be and how much I’ve changed in the past few years...attitude makes a big difference.

I’m so relieved that your weight is starting to go down. Whooohoooo! I guess fitday.com did wonders for you, and yes, you CAN stop losing weight by eating too little!

It was so interesting to hear about what a live WWF show is really like. I don’t know anything about wrestling, but as I’ve mentioned, I’ve been watching a lot of boxing lately (2 whole shows this weekend!).

Nancy, LOL! I’m sure you’re NOT the only one who “blows it” as I’ve heard lots of very brave stories on this board and certainly know what it’s like to slip myself, as my weight has been fluctuating for the past YEAR. I have been incorporating small amounts of certain foods to see if I can do it without wigging out (more below), although I don’t eat cake, cookies and such, and there is ONE thing I won’t touch, even the flavor, and that is chocolate. (Hmm I did have one chocolate Velamint once back in March.)

Mary, welcome back and congrats to you on maintaining your weight. What was your starting weight again?

Thank you so much for posting the pics! Solshine, Mary & Gatorgal you are all beautiful. I’m SOOO jealous of you getting to meet!

Kim, I guess one day I’m going to have to break down and try this famous “fitday.com” thing! Although I’m frightened to see how badly I’m really doing!

GatorGal, thanks. Chris is a redhead now. Actually, the hair started off pure flaming red but faded quickly and now is a sort of light auburn brown on top.

Frogster, I like your idea about the collage. Good luck with the 2002 Marathon. I have decided not to run the Marathon this year (December) because I need to concentrate on meeting my goals on a daily basis instead of just one big event...I would love to be able to get back up to 5 miles a day. (Right now it is more 2 than 3.) But I really admire you...way to go girl!

Sef, yes I have learned about cooking separately! And an omelet is a great quick supper.

LOL about your slacks. My boss looked at me once some months back and said, “looks like you’re losing weight ‘cause your clothes are getting longer.” Yep I had/have a lot of belly to overcome! I was so thrilled when my roomie (lying or not) said, “I would say you have more of a tummy than a belly.” Although it was several months until I could believe it!

UFgirl, that’s great that your family exercises religiously, but your own routine won’t work unless you’re doing it to make YOURSELF feel (and look) better! Good luck!

Glory, thanks for the compliment and 100 pounds off is AMAZING....I’m glad you’re inspiring others with your success as well.

Lara, I hope things get better for you and it was great to hear from you. Also glad to hear that the weight is going down, I think we are at the same place again (155).

StarChaser, GOODBYE to the 300’s!!! Yipeee!

Marie, stick with the program! Those 8 pounds don’t HAVE to bring their friends home to have a party on your ___!!!!!!

Adams rib (what a NAME!!!) Welcome to the board! You will find many who have made spectacular progress, and you will too.

I had to cut the responses a bit short because it’s been an hour and a half already, but I read almost everything. It’s great catching up with you gals on the weekends although I don’t have time to post during the week.

Last week was my PMS week and it was MUCH harder than the past few months. I was so hungry I thought I was going to die. However, I stayed away from my usual cereal and whole-milk mini binges, and only gained back 2 pounds instead of the usual 4. I was eating a lot though, and got dirty looks from my roomie for having plain yogurt and frozen strawberries after supper one night. I’m still really hungry...this morning I had a big (1 ¼ cup I think) bowl of cream of wheat with wheat bran, almonds and splenda, a small piece of pork chop I saved from dinner last night, and a cup of light (sugarfree flavored) yogurt. And I’m STILL starving. So I told myself, “Self, hon, just because you’re still hungry doesn’t necessarily mean you have to keep eating. You aren’t a machine. You have a choice.” And that seemed to work at least for a moment.

I have been very moderate on the exercise, which means about 2 days a week. Last run I actually did my full 3 miles but I had to walk part of the way, finishing up at a not-so-impressive 35 minutes.

This seems like very big news...to me, lol. Last week I had an ICE CREAM CONE. My first real ice cream since December. And I don’t feel bad about it!

This was Wednesday. I was having a really truly bad day, for reasons I won't mention, and I was the one who said that it was the kind of night to go out and get ice cream. So later on, as the day was getting worse and worse, Martin offered to take me to Bubbies (this upscale overpriced hole in the wall joint) for ice cream. And I said, I don't think a little would hurt me. It was kind of an experiment. To see if I could handle it.

So I got a single scoop in a sugar cone, which I consider a normal size serving. Martin got a double scoop in a sugar cone (mine was strawberry cheesecake and his was the same and banana royale) which dripped all over! It was the most heavenly taste ever (of course) and over very quickly. I kinda expected that I would instantly binge. Earlier I'd eaten nothing but an omelet. I was pretty hungry, and resisted the temptation to ask for another bite (to "taste" the banana royale...but I told myself, I let all the other flavors go, I don't need it) and didn't eat anything the rest of the night.

So I would say it was a sucess. I ate ONE normal serving of a high-quality favorite food and survived to tell about it. A very different experience from giving in and eating moldy cookies because they are there (I was tempted to do that at work the other day, and knew I would eventually eat them, so finally I threw them away!!!!).

And....all my talk about sugar free ice cream (that I make) being just as good as the premium stuff....HAHAHAHA!!!!

My lil forum is doing quite well. We have actually had more posts than here during the month of June so that’s pretty darn high-traffic. Here are a few rambling threads that I did this past week.

This one talks about clothes:

http://www.atforumz.com/showthread.p...threadid=55342

This one talks about eating to fill the “empty spaces” in my life:

http://www.atforumz.com/showthread.p...threadid=54592

I am STILL doing laundry. I’ve lost count of how many loads I’ve done. This is the bad part of being a compulsive shopper!!!! Yesterday I satisfied my “urges” by going to Goodwill instead of some expensive store. Again. They were having a $.99 sale. So I got fourteen items...4 cute skirts, 9 shirts for me and 1 t-shirt for Martin, for $14!!! You can’t beat that!

Then, I actually broke down and went through my shirts and took down the ones I don’t wear to give back to Goodwill. (I was running out of hangers.) Including some shirts that are too short (I was tripping when I bought them) or that I just don’t feel pretty in. I also reorganized the rest of the closet (I’m a bit compulsive about the order of my closet too).

Somebody was talking about clothes that are too big. I don’t keep ANY clothes in the house that are too big to wear, although I have some that are baggy. Getting rid of the fat clothes was a HUGE step in my recovery, because I had clothes in sizes ranging from 7 to (expletive) and my life was quite schizo.

I also got rid of all the clothes that are more than 2 sizes too small. So right now I have only two sizes of clothes. The ones that FIT (10 – 12) and the ones that are somewhat small ( 8 –10). The ones that are small, I keep in a special suitcase that I go through every once in a while. But I DO NOT keep them on the hangers. Everything on the hangers or in my dresser are clothes that I like and that fit.

Well, I gotta go. I had to work yesterday, so thank god for Sunday!!!!!

Lotsa love,

Chris

164/155(?)/139

Old 06-24-2001, 07:29 PM   #111  
Golfing Gal

Good Sunday afternoon all.
Just got through doing 30 minutes of weight training. I cut it short as I just couldnt do anymore. Talk about being out of shape after only missing 2 weeks of exercise. Ive got to get the motivation back into my head.

Quilter- how do you manage an hour on the tm? Im usually good for about 30 minutes. I am constantly counting down the minutes. I watch tv to take my mind off it but it doesnt always work.

Sef - I do alot of cross-stitching for gifts to friends and relatives. Where do you find the patterns for the states?

Adams - welcome to the board.

Snooks - Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Fillise - thanks for the insight on your feelings of losing weight. I have always used my weight as an excuse for alot of things. I never wanted to go out to eat with my dh cause I was to fat, stayed away from alot of social situations also.

Rosalie - Im a gardner also. I take delight in mowing the yard and tending to my plants. Although it has been to hot lately and too many mosquitoes to get out in the yard. My back-yard is just covered with weeds. I guess I will have to bite the bullet and just "do it".

Deb - pretty good on the garage saleing. My mil is pretty good at it also. Her big thing is jewelry. I need to go with her sometime and see her in action. Poor dear has to spend another couple of days in hospital. It seems the wire came out of her pacemaker on Friday and cant be fixed til Monday. She is so ready to come home.

Sparkle - I am really impressed with your site. I read your story and am amazed at how far you have come. You seem to be getting it all together. Another inspiration for me.

Well Ive gone on long enough. Have to go get something to eat for supper. I made a big pot of black beans and some brown rice. add a big green salad and I should be doing allright. Except for tomorrow when the gas emissions start LOL!!!!
Old 06-24-2001, 08:41 PM   #112  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Good Evening Girls!

Back from camping. Had a good time, despite it being freezing at night. The stars were incredible!!!! We had fun and went on a good hike. Did well staying on plan. Had a few illegal things, but I could tell from my jeans that I did just fine!

Just browsed over everyone's post, trying to catch up on all the going ons!

I went to a car dealership and am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get financed on a new Ford Explorer Sport. Going camping with the Dodge Neon just doesn't work! We'll see what happens. If the cars gods want it to be...I will find out tomorrow when the banks are open for financing. I can't believe the price of most SUV's. HOLY SMOKES!!!!! $30k plus! Forsd has some excellent financing going on, so hope it can happen.

I took my Sugar Busters cookbook up to the mountains and read when I had quiet time. It was good for me to get by brain re-freshed. Seem to read alot more things that I hope will stick in my head and help me keep on track!

Well, I need to get some chores done...oh the joy! Missed you gals!

Nancy

226/220.5/140
04/16/2001
Old 06-24-2001, 08:49 PM   #113  

Evening All!

Been banned from the kitchen-AGAIN! Eli is making the roasted eggplant dish-I bought sooo many eggplants and other veggies that if we don't use them now, they'll rot and be thrown away.

We went to lunch at (were else) Ole Ole and then Carbolite for dessert-coconut again, I was happy! Went to a few stores, didn't buy anything though-just a quiet day out.

Kids are getting ready for their trip tomorrow. I'll be taking them to the Port of Miami to the cruise ships.

I don't think the granola I made was as bad as I thought it was. Each site I seem to go on has a different nutritional value for oats, so I'm still deciphering my information-but still, I won't make it all too often.

CHERI, that would be great if you could get into those aerobic classes at your complex. You know, I use to care how I would look with the other people at the gym, but honestly, not anymore-take the attitude that you are there for the same purpose as they are, to exercise-not a contest who looks the best. Go ahead and sign up-I'm sure you'll have a great time and in the process, get some great exercising in!!! That's unbelievable about your son's new-found TV-amazing isn't it!

SPARKLE, glad to see your post on the board Sounds like you've been busy, as usual. I had to LOL when you started talking about going to Bubbies-at first I thought Martin was Jewish, until I read on to see it was an ice cream joint!LOL!! You got some great buys at Goodwill, I never see them do 99 cent sales, but then again, I'm not there often enough to know. I'll get some pictures posted, hopefully soon.

CATLOVER, sounds like you had an intense workout! Hope this little wire gets fixed for you MIL, and soon-I'm sure not only does she want to get home, but missing garage sales is probably stressing her out some as well. I've gotten some great jewelry as well, my best was a 14k gold 0-ring bracelet, pretty darn heavy too-$1.00! Trust me, I didn't stay to haggle with the lady about the price!!!

NANCE, glad to see you back safe and sound. FREEZING??? I would give anything to of been there! I missed our usual chats. Hope to see you on line sometime tomorrow.

Okay, the dinner bell is about to ring. I hate eating this late, but now that he's made it, I've got to eat it. Portion control!!!!

See you all tomorrow morning on the new board!!!

Debbie
194/130.5/129
SB since 3/22/00

Last edited by Debelli; 06-24-2001 at 08:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2001, 08:50 PM   #114  
sef

Deb - I was only teasing you about the do as I say thing! I'll have to watch my fingers, don't want to type and hurt feelings. I just have a weird sense of humor!

I design some of my own things and use charts. For maps I use charts and then peronalize them by putting in places that have meaning for the person I'm making it for. Ones that I have done for consignment, just have some of the more well known landmarks and towns on them. They also have products that state is known for such as corn, wheat or whatever.

Sparkle - How great you were able to control the demon ice cream! I don't think I could. I have behaved myself with the sugar free. You sound like my daughter, she a real nudge about her closet. Things have to hand a certain way and in a
certain order!

catlover - I have found designs in your privately owned stores, not Micheals or Joanns or AC Moore type. Charts are about 2.00. There is also a web site, but I have not bought any there altho it is for maker of charts I have. www.suehillsdesigns.com. I have always been chicken about buying on line so have never done it. A little paranoid about my credit card I guess.

It must be raining somewhere in the USA, as I have had a very achy day! Did not do a heck of a lot, even slept too late to make church. I am a baaaaaaaad girl!

I'll probably check back later to see if anyone is stirring about.

sef
Old 06-24-2001, 10:30 PM   #115  

Talking New Member and Happy to have finally gotten logged on!

I have found such encourgement from this site
and am looking forward to being "one of you"
Old 06-24-2001, 11:09 PM   #116  

Default Sunday Night

Just a quick note to say goodnight.

DH is on his way to Dallas tonight and I am LONELY! It has been a while since he has been gone for a week! Even my dog is droopy tonight.

I am happy to report that I had (finally) exercise time/mileage to report.

I am on the phone with my sister so I am unable to respond to all of you. I can multi-task, but I'm not that good.

Hope to see you all on the board next week!

Peace,

Frog

Last edited by Frog Lover; 06-24-2001 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-25-2001, 07:17 AM   #117  

Default MONDAY!!!

It's MONDAY!!!!!! Time for the NEW WEEKLY BOARD TO BEGIN Just click on the link below and it will take you to the new board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...?threadid=6795

See you there!!!!

Last edited by Debelli; 06-25-2001 at 07:30 AM.
Closed Thread