Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 12-27-2004, 01:14 PM   #1  

Default Sugarbusters Weekly Support Board 12/27 -1/2

This is the
SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD
where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIPS & FACTS & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-TASTY THURSDAY (RECIPE DAY)
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FUNNIES

Please take some time to check out our extensive recipe boards. Our RECIPE BOARDS can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=89

Look for our QUARTERLY RECIPE BOARDS to post your favorite recipes and to see the most recently posted recipes. Recipes from the quarterly boards will be archived in proper categories at some point.

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often!!! The boards are listed below as well as the link that will take you to the boards:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD
THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD
THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD
MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD
MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS
SB 2002 BIO BOARD
SB 2001/2002 PHOTO ALBUM BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=87

We also have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on which is located on our weekly support board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50807

Then there's our latest addition to the SB BOARDS which is called OFF THE EATEN PATH This board is for everything NOT related to SB. You can use this board to post questions or comments on just about anything (okay, within reason). A book you recommend, a cleaning tip, a great website deal, etc. etc. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=90

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit POST REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 01:21 PM   #2  

Oh, boy....here it is after noon, and I finally got on here to post the new weekly boards. I hope I did not inconvenience anyone!

Yesterday was awfully busy...with church, then making a special lunch for Tom's birthday. I made Beef Wellingtons, which turned out fairly good. Tom just had the leftover one for lunch. I was so tired last night, I said goodnight to our company, and went upstairs at 8. I climbed in bed, and stayed there until almost 8 this morning! I feel better today, but still not up to speed. I was not sick or anything, just unbelievably tired.

Not much going on. Tom is off today, as is James. I think it will end up being a hang around and do nothing day. I think I need a few more days to recover the ground I lost by being so busy the last week.

Will check in later!
Old 12-27-2004, 01:53 PM   #3  

Good afternoon. I just boxed up all the candy gifts we got for Christmas to send to my Grandkids. I just had to get them out of the house. It will take me forever to get the sugar out of my system. But I know I will. I've got to go shopping and get some healthy food back in this house. I'm glad the holidays are almost over so I can get back to normal. I admire you gals that have stayed the course over the Christmas. I'm praying that this year puts an end to my bad eating habits. That and the fear of seeing my heart doctor on the 11th.. LOL!

Monet- Hope you rest up some more and get back to mending......
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 01:55 PM   #4  

Good Monday afternoon,

I was here earlier but realized the new boards were not here yet so I decided to go grocery shopping for the week.

I apologize I didn't manage to post here the last few days. I blamed it on dh...lol. Gosh, he worked on the computer so much and hardly focus on anything else, which was quite frustrating but I am more used to him now than 6 years ago...lol. He gets into this "focus" mood every once in a while when he set his mind to do something. Anyway, my computer is doing fine and I believe he sucessfully installed "whatever" he planned to do. Wheww...finally my computer can get a break...lol.

Sounds like everyone had a good Christmas. Mine was great, relaxing and yet entertaining. Okay, okay, there was time when it was a little stressful but most of the time it was great. I did manage to follow the tradition I was hoping to set up. So, hot coco with marshmellow (first time for me) on Christmas eve. Jess loved the hot coco and she really looked forward to it the whole day. We drank it together and watched Spiderman together, which wasn't a good choice for Jess to watch....lol. She immediately turned into a "Spider Girl" after the movie ended...lol. At Christmas day, we had early dinner with my nextdoor neighbor. They brought roasted chicken and stuffing and pumpkin pie which were all good. I knew they were going to buy Jess some presents but ddn't expect them to get me dh and I some presents too. I was shocked. They bought dh a nice working gloves and got me a wonderful book about planting all kinds of herbs and a christmas ornament. The was also a gift for dh and me together, a cooler that looks like a luggage. Oh my, that was the coolest cooler I have ever seen...lol. They are just the most generous people I ever met, always so giving. Yesterday, we have few friends over for dinner. I made braised asian ribs, leftover spiral ham from Christmas, stir-fry noodles and veggies, green beans and onions. My friends brought a green salad and a homemade cheesecake which was yummy. The dessert is not legal though. I still have lots of leftovers from both Christmas and yesterday so we are going to live on that until tomorrow. After that, all goes to the trash because I know I will be craving for something fresh

As for presents, Jess got too many this year. She is just so overwhelming and don't know which one to play but I can tell she loves her playdoh and her 4-wheel drive the most. Our neighbors and friends really spoilt her. I hope she doesn't think she will get that many presents every year. I will have to make few of them "disappeared" (lol) so she can concentrate on few at one time and then make them "appear" again later Dh feels bad that he didn't get me anything although I already told him I don't want any except the present I bought for the church this year. I wish he didn't worry about what other people might think of him since he didn't give me any presents, which he did (the present for a program at church) but that is so "him" sometimes. It is like he is worried that people might think that he cannot provide or that he is not a good husband. Argh! Anyway, I eventually request for a shopping spree, which I planned on having when the holidays are over anyway because I do need some new clothes. He was so sweet to give me a much bigger budget than I asked for but I will be nice though...he! he! Oh, my other gifts are from my MIL and FIL when we were in FL. They bought me a nice tank top and 1 set of perfume (with 3 different perfumes).

I called my sister this morning and checked on how things are going back home, especially the news about Tsunami. I knew that they are not affected as they lived in the western part of Malaysia and the affected area is on the northern side. The funny thing was my sister wasn't even aware of the disaster until late last night when her bf called her from US because he was worried if my family was affected. My family had not watch much TV or even read any newspaper since it was holidays, that was why they didn't know. I thought that was funny.

MONET : Thanks for starting the boards.

MELINDA : "hello". Hope you had a wonderful holidays

Everyone else, hope to chat with everyone soon.

Julia
kengjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 02:02 PM   #5  

Monet : I didn't see your post earlier, we must be typing around the same time. No inconvenience at all, just thank you for setting up the boards. Hope you take it easy today

TONI : WTG on shipping those candies off. I am going to throw my newly opened marshmellow away. I only bought it for the hot coco on Christmas eve and now that is done with, I am not planning to use it again for a long time. I didn't do too well either but I didn't binge on candies and stuff just eating too many carbs on too many days. Anyway, lets continue our healthy journey with the rest of the gang here and I am sure we will do just fine

Okay, I am getting hungry so I am off to heat up some leftovers

Julia
Old 12-27-2004, 04:07 PM   #6  
Goddess

Default Good Monday!

Hello all! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine was wonderful--the family all behaved (my family usually does, only occansionally does one of us feel the need to act out--and, yes, sometimes that one is me ). I got her on Wed--spent Thurs shopping (acually more than two hours to get my mom and dad new cell phones and service), and wrapping. Friday my DD decided he needed to do his shopping (WHY do men think it is fun to wait until Crhitmas EVE????) and that meant I had to go with him. The Mall wasn't too bad and he got some great deals (and I got to pick out my own present--which is preferable to letting him get it on his own). But the Liquor store was MURDER!!!!!

We left for Kinston at 5:00 and after that everything was lovely.
We went to a party, had Christmas dinner, went to church opened presents, then my SIL and I set out the girl's presents. It was precisely 4:19 AM when I finally crawled into bed--I'm waaaayyyy to old for this. Fortunately my girls sleep in (even on Christmas morning) so they didn't get up until 10:30. Chrismtas day us very peaceful after the girls open their presents and we drove home about 5 pm. Yesterday I didn't leave the house. I napped, watched TV, read, napped and generally recovered. It was wonderful!

I have not been one bit good with my eatin--but I'm with Jackie--I'm not going to worry about it, just get back to work ASAP!

Jackie--Did you get all the snow they predicted? It was have been pretty, but I bet it messed up some folks Christmas plans.

Gator--next year I'm coming to your house for Christmas dinner! I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration!

BOB--Can I borrow your brother??????? Do you just love the Sonata? I had a Tercel for a very long time tooo and loved it, but I'm having a blast in my Santa Fe! That 10 year warranty is Da Bomb! Not to mention those seat warmers! ENjoy! Call me when you come to Spa Monet! Tell Tippy that Belle says hello!

Monet--Did you get the scanner working properly yet? I hope you get to relax today what with Christmas and then Tom's birthday. Tell Him I wish him a belated happy birthday!

Julia--Your present sounds very thoughtful. A lot of people in the South call lunch dinner because it was the main meal of the day. Supper was in the evening and lighter.

Heart--Enjoy the holiday and then get back to work. Don't beat yourself up.

Missy--We BETTER see you on here after the first of the year--or BEFORE!

Country--Hope you had a good Christmas!

Pancho--You too!

Sebray, TEchwife and everyone else--I hope it was great and we all are gearing up for a kickin' 2005!

New Years day My SIL and I are chaperoning my oldest niece and 5 other teenagers to Myrtle Beach to a concert at the House of Blues. Wish me luck! I'll try to be on before then, but you never know. I brought the laptop to a coffee shop this afternoon to take advantage of the whighspeecd wireless. I need to do this everyday because I have some work I could be doing this week. We'll see.

Susan
Fillise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 06:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

Okay...I thought it was physically impossible to gain 10 pounds in 3 days Apparently, I was wrong I guess all the bad eating has finally caught up with me in a very big way...straight to my stomach and thighs. Gross. Can't wear anything!! I just wanna cry Alright, it's done, and the only thing I can do is work hard at reversing the damage. Wonder how long it will take? 2 weeks, maybe 3?? This sucks! Okay, okay, I'm thru whining, I had to vent to someone. Well, I'm definetly in SB mode now. Can't go in the wrong direction because I got rid of all my clothes as I've lost weight, so guess I'll just be in elastic pants for a bit. I made my menu's for today thru Friday. The only thing that might change is Wednesday's menu, but I SWEAR it will be 100% legal. The reason being is that we're suppossed to be at the USDA's office at 8:30 and then at the lawyer's office at 10 am to sign papers and the house will be ours So we might end up eating lunch in town. I actually don't even want to see any junk food, I've had more than my share. Anyway, I congratulate all you faithful SBer's. Wish I would have been one of you I'm definetly going to be checking in more now. Keeping myself in check as well. I got my workout in for the day, did Ramp it Up. Boy, did I procastinate, but did it. Here's my menu for today..

BF- was at 9:45- had 2 eggs and 2 slices bacon with 1 cup of CC 2% milk
Snack-at 11:15- was 7 whole cashews
Lunch- was at 1:15- had a big salad made of Romaine lettuce, tuna, green onions, tomato, cukes, 1 egg, pepper rings, cheese, and Carb Well Ranch. Diet Dr.Pepper
Snack-4:30- 2 stalks of celery
Supper- will be around 6- 2 hamburger patties(no bread), 1 with cheese, topped with mustard, legal ketchup, onions, lettuce, tomato and veggie salad with Ranch dressing. Caffeine-free Diet Dr.Pepper.

I have been really drinking wayyy too much diet drinks lately. Sometimes as much as 4 maybe even 5 cans a day! So I'm really going to try to only have 1 with my lunch and 1 with my supper. I've been drinking lots of water today. Just got thru with my 9th glass which holds 15 ounces. Hoping I can flush some of this weight off/out

I'm watching the news and my heart is breaking again. So many lives lost. I can only begin to imagine the horror of this. My prayers go out to the survivors and the victims families, such a horrific tragedy. So many babies and children, just horrible.
heartmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 07:52 AM   #8  

Good Morning! I think my sleep is finally getting back to normal. I don't remember waking up at all last night. And that was after the 12 hour marathon sleep in the night before, PLUS a nap!

Not much to report...I am still snitching bits of candy and illegal cookies...I wish I had grandkids like TONI that I could mail the stuff off to! I have not gotten on the metal monster and don't plan to. I did resume taking three doses of my glucophage yesterday...and predictably, it tore up my digestive system something fierce. I really hate taking that stuff.

We had company for dinner last night- a young single guy from church who lives near us. I made chicken and broccoli stir fry, and miso soup. I also had brown rice. I had made a plate of legal brown rice and fruit sweetened cookies, which all got eaten too. And not all by me!

FILLISE: The scanner is working great! No problems at all! I am learning how to do adjustments, but its not hard. I emailed a few old family pictures to my sisters, fun! Enjoy your vacation time!

KENG: Your neighbors sound so nice! I think your idea of hiding a few of Jess' presents then bringing them out later is great! They will seem all new and novel to her, and she will get more enjoyment out of them that way.

HEART: I hope drinking lots of water takes care of the ten pounds. I bet you are excited about the house! I hope it all goes smoothly for you...moving can be stressful, but it IS fun!

I need to go drink some hot tea, and find something better than stocking candies to eat. Later!
Old 12-28-2004, 11:10 AM   #9  

Good morning everyone. We're sure a small bunch here right now. I guess everyone will come slowly back. Well I'm out of sweets. I still had a few loose ones left after I packed up the box to my Grandkids. Of course I finished those off yesterday so today I go without. Guess I'll have big time sugar withdrawals today. I'm still not eating exactly right but I'm working towards it. I'm giving myself till the first to get it worked out in my head. And Wed. I'll get my weigh in. EEEEKKKKK!!!

Monet- Your dinner sounds wonderful. In fact everything you cook sounds so good to me. I'm snowed in right now. Thats what I get for being in the boonies. Our road straight up is covered yet and only my DH four wheel drive is going in and out of here. So I can't grocery shop. Hopefully by Friday I can get out of here and go shopping. So if you want to send me some of that good stir fry over!!!

Heartmom- I hear ya with the gaining weight. At least you had the courage to get on the scale and get it over with. Good for you. And it will come back off! I have to have a planned attack on that metal monster for Wed.

Fillise- Sounds like you had the nicest Christmas with your family. And a good trip. Good thing you didn't fly. The airports were sure a mess. Boy are you a brave one for Christmas eve. EEEEKKK!!!

Julia- I know how that is when the DH hogs the computer!!! Mine bought me a brand new Dell for Christmas and has been on it most the time. I'm lucky now he's went back to work and its mine all mine!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Jess is so entertaining I just love to hear about her. Bet she is still having a blast with those toys. Thats a good idea to sneak some away for a bit. You sure have great neighbors. Sometimes I miss living close to someone. Our nearest one is a mile away. But we do so love the peace and quiet of the woods. Now a shopping spree would be fun!!! Thats a pretty nice DH you have there.....

Well I guess I'm caught up. Hope everyone returns soon.......
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 01:13 PM   #10  
Addicted to potato salad!

Happy Holiday, everyone!!

We had a wonderful Christmas...went to Christmas Eve service at a different church than I usually go to...last y ear, the service was over two hours long!! I mean, I know it's the reason for the season and all, but I had a two-turning-three year old that wasn't the least bit amused at having to sit still for so long when Santa's expected any minute!! So, we went to the Episcopal church this year (my regular is Methodist) and it was nice and to the point...three songs, communion and a few other niceties and we were outta there in less than an hour and a half. When we got out, it had been snowing in chunks (big, fluffy snowflakes) and all the trees were white with snow and I'm like "Its Christmas!!" When I got home, hubby had the house spotlessly clean (just in time to have it trashed the next morning) and had the spiral ham and illegal scalloped potatoes in the oven. I spent the day earlier baking my brains out...pumpkin pie (illegal), apple pie (illegal), cut out frosted cookies (illegal), and breakfast casserole (mostly legal) for Christmas Day. Next morning, the kids managed to open at least $500 in presents in an hour and then it was time to play the new Gamecube and watch football all day while eating apple pie and illegal vanilla ice cream and illegal candy. I figure, I've blown it temporarily, so why not live it up!! We never got out of our pajamas until late Sunday. It was awesome!! And I'm not about to stop today...it's my son's 4th birthday and I'm eating CAKE!! As much as I want!!

Needless to say, once again, lets just say, my ticker is a big ole lie. I'm not weighing myself, either, until I've been legal for at least a week. BUT, I'm looking so forward to loosing weight. I'm so confident that this diet is going to do wonders for me...I'm not the least bit depressed about being bad. Neither should you guys...

And, like all of us, I'm so overwhelmed at the horrificness of the tsunami damage in Sri Lanka, etc. I heard the island of Sumatra actually is in a new place than it used to be. Not to mention all those people just being swept away! Its just unreal.

Well, so, Sebray...fear not, Chicka, we're both on the same page of success...just a small hiccup and we'll be back on track NEXT YEAR!!

And...it's SNOWING!! Blizzard-like, to boot! I love the snow...I'm planning on taking the Girl Scouts this year to the local ski hill for a ski lesson. Should be fun!

Well, gotta check the cake.

Have a happy day!!

Techwife
techwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 02:47 PM   #11  

Good morning all--

Well, things are getting back to normal. Bill left Sunday night, and I have been busy cleaning up the mess from Christmas. Pretty much done. I still have some static cling things on the windows, and my snowmen are all still out. But other than that, I am all done for another year. I will leave my snowmen out for a bit longer as I got some new ones and want to enjoy them for awhile before they get put away for the rest of the year.

Christmas was good this year as usual. We stayed home Christmas Eve with the boys and then spent Christmas day over at my Mom's with all of my Sisters and Brother and their families. We have a huge dinner with Prime Rib, Turkey, Ham and all the trimmings. Santa was generous again this year. I received a cell phone, Personal CD player to use on my walks, 2 new DVD's, 3 new exercise outfits, and an Epson PictureMate. Professional quality photos using my smart media card out of the digital camera. This little thing is amazing. I got dh all new tools from Sears, with the big roll around tool box, and a new watch. He also got new binoculars, and a pop up hunting blind. We got Brant his new hunting jacket, and a DVD player. Bill got a 20 inch TV with built in DVD player and VHS. And some heavy hooded sweatshirt jackets to keep warm in while he is working. All in all a very nice Christmas for all of us.

Eating hasn't been too bad. I did indulge a couple of days, but didn't do too bad over all. I have kept up the exercise and even upped it the last few days. I am not going to weigh in this week as TOM arrived yesterday. I will wait until he leaves and then brave the metal monster.

Here are a few replies, hoping to be able to get here more often now that I have my computer room back to myself.

Monet-- I put out a candy dish of homemade goodies and found that I wanted to snitch one each time I walked by. I had a couple of days that were pretty much eat what I wanted, But am back on plan and exercising with a vengence!!

Toni-- Don't feel lonely......it was pretty easy to pass on the goodies that I made this year......but I sure didn't do as well on the goodies that others made and gave to us. I just wanted to try each new item to see what it was.......yeah, right. I don't think I will even weigh in on Wed. TOM hit me hard yesterday. Think I will wait until next Wed.

Tech-- I think we all go a bit overboard on Christmas. It is the one day of the year I except to let myself indulge. I manage to stay legal for Thanksgiving, but Christmas is a different story. Enjoy your son's 4th B-day and then hop back on the old wagon with the rest of us.
Teensybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 03:18 PM   #12  

TEENSY: Good to see you! I missed you! Do you collect snowmen? Are they figurines, or snowmen of any kind???

TECH: You can eat cake, as long as you get back on the straight and narrow right afterwards! I'll kick you, if you will kick me!
Old 12-28-2004, 03:29 PM   #13  

Wow, the board is EXTREMELY slow, I really hope that changes after the 1st. I am still in shock and so saddened about the Tsunami's. I heard last that the death tolls were around 40,000! That's almost incomprehendable. I saw pics on the news of people carrying their dead children with tears running down their faces. Here I go again, crying as I'm writing that. It's just something about a child dying that tears me up. Okay, CTS. I weighed today and got better news than yesterday. 4 pounds are gone..that was the fluid part of the gain, now I'm left with the fat,lol. I'm just hoping I can fit into my "baggy" jeans in the morning to go sign the papers on the house. If not, guess I'll wear jogging pants which is very unlike me to wear to town. Oh, well. I bought Leslie Sansone's Walkaerobics DVD the other day and popped it in this AM. I thought it was new. But it was obviously done a few years ago because of the outdated set and workout clothes. It's different than the WATP which is what I like best. But it's always good to switch up your workouts. I was doing the 2 mile walk when the phone rang at 1 1/2 miles and I didn't resume it again for another 5 minutes(I had cooled down by then), so I did another mile or so to "make up" for it. I have to teach exercise tonight at the church. Think I will stick to plain aerobics and step for the cardio. Not up to doing any extensive workout like squats and lunges, etc..Amazing how a few pounds can make such a difference in my physical appearance, mindset, and now endurance. Anyway, I'm on target with my eating and really have no desire for any off plan foods. Not like I could afford to anyhow,lol.

TECH- Tis the season for endulging! Boy, do I know first hand. Just don't stray too long. We'll be here to help you get back on track. Boy, do I LOVE bday cake! Happy Birthday to your little man. My Boogie is 4, will be 5 in April. My girl's bday is Feb.7th, so I know that I will be endulging in some "Bratz" bday cake on that day as well.

Here's my menu:
BF- was late, 10 am, 2 egg cheese omelette topped with salsa and 1 cup 2% CC milk
Lunch- was at 1:15- the same as yesterday...big salad made with tuna, veggies, cheese, 1 egg, and Ranch dressing
Afternoon snack- probably celery stalk filled with PB
Supper- Making chili with beans topped with sour cream, probably won't eat until 7:30.

That's it for me today!
Old 12-28-2004, 03:38 PM   #14  

I was wondering if anyone knew about tuna(in the can) being safe to eat 3 times, possibly 4 times a week due to the mercury in it? I like using the tuna because it's filling and I use the low salt kind(usually) so that I don't overdo my salt like I would if I made my salads with lunchmeat. Anyone have any good ideas for salads? The ones I have found usually combine fruit and meat together or have too many illegal ingredients.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:42 PM   #15  

I have never had so many phone calls in such short time but since yesterday the phone was ringing for me. Friends and family were calling to check on my family back home. I was very touched because some of the people who called me was not those I spoke to on a regular basis. So, it has been nice

I spent the morning playing with Jess. We played playdoh and whack-a-mole which I am the current champion...lol and I also did manage to make a healthy lunch as well. The last few days has been all meat and no seafood so my body really craved for that so I made fish today with lots of veggies. I don't know what get into me today as I cleaned and tidy the kitchen after lunch today which is highly unusual...lol.

Here's my menu today :

Breakfast : An open chicken sandwich. Water.

Lunch : Basa fish dipped in ww flour and egg wash and seared in the pan. Sauteed brown rice with mushrooms, baby spinach and spices. Stir-fry bean sprouts with bell peppers, onions and carrots.

Snack : Fruit salad

Dinner : Leftovers...asian ribs, ham and pasta. Will add a salad to the meal. Woo Hoo...I am done with the leftovers tonight!!

REPLIES :

FILLISE : I am glad you had a great time back home. Your day of recuperating and relaxing at home sounds wonderful. That is my kind of day Yes, I found out what "dinner" means to southerners...lol. Next time when people invite us to their house for dinner, I better make sure I have the time correct...lol.

BOB : Oh my gosh, a car!!! What a big heart your brother has and I am sure it is also because his "sister" has a big heart too. So, enjoy!!!

GATOR : Your holiday meals sounds so yummy!! Oh, who cares about calories at such time right? I don't...lol. I bet there isn't much leftovers since everything were so yummy. Have you recovered from the meals yet...lol?

HEART : It is strange but sometimes the only way of getting ourself "straight" is when we know we have reached the "enough" point. I really hate when that happened but I know that it has happened to me. You are right about not beating yourself up any further but instead do something about it. What you do now on is the most important and focus on that. Pray for His strength instead of yours because I know I cannot rely on mine simply because I know I am weak. WTG on getting on track today

MONET : I am so glad you had a nice long sleep. I know how wonderful sleep can be so congrats!!

TONI : Dh is back to work as well so I have my computer back. How are you enjoying your new computer? Now, all you need now is a DSL service...lol. I have to agree with you about my neighbors, they are awesome and I feel so blessed to have them. Because of them we have decided to stay longer here instead of moving which we we inititally planned on after staying here for 2 years. I have prayed for some wonderful friends and neighbors to come my way and I have to say, my prayers have come true.

TECHWIFE : Happy Birthday to your son!! Jess will turned 4 in April next year. I can't day I am looking forward to it though Enjoy the cake, just not the whole cake...lol.

TEENSY : Glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Looks to me that you were also in control with your eating during the holidays as well. WTG!!! I am so proud of you!!

Okay, that's for now. Jess is driving me nuts climbing up and down my chair...lol. I do have lotsa of cleaning to do now that the holidays are over so I better start now Good day everyone!

Julia