Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 12-13-2004, 12:04 AM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Post Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 12/13-12/19

This is the
SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD
where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIPS & FACTS & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-TASTY THURSDAY (RECIPE DAY)
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FUNNIES

Please take some time to check out our extensive recipe boards. Our RECIPE BOARDS can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=89

Look for our QUARTERLY RECIPE BOARDS to post your favorite recipes and to see the most recently posted recipes. Recipes from the quarterly boards will be archived in proper categories at some point.

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often!!! The boards are listed below as well as the link that will take you to the boards:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD
THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD
THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD
MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD
MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS
SB 2002 BIO BOARD
SB 2001/2002 PHOTO ALBUM BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=87

We also have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on which is located on our weekly support board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...274#post731274

Then there's our latest addition to the SB BOARDS which is called OFF THE EATEN PATH This board is for everything NOT related to SB. You can use this board to post questions or comments on just about anything (okay, within reason). A book you recommend, a cleaning tip, a great website deal, etc. etc. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=90

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit POST REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

Debelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 12:17 AM   #2  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Okay, computer is not back up to normal yet. Bought an external hard drive this past weekend. As soon as MICHAEL comes home this Sunday I'm going to have him download all my stuff and reinstall my computer. I'm having a problem with a driver. Not sure what BOB may have conveyed to you, but I'm surprised no one e-mailed me to ask me if it was me they heard screaming because they sure as **** heard me all the way over in INDIA!!!!!!!!

My week is terribly busy this week and I won't be on at all. I have a garage sale this weekend that I have not prepared for and thought I'd have all week to do so Always something! Thinking about you all - if I wasn't, I'd not be on here at almost 12:30am to start the board Miss you guys - wish I could get my life in order and back where I belong. Til then...
MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY
thoughts for you all to start the week with - I think both of them are fantastic!

MEANINGFUL CHOICES

Every action you take has consequences. That may at first seem to be a burden, but it is actually very empowering.
For consequences are what make progress possible. It is in the consequences that life's treasures are to be found.

Yes, many of life's consequences are burdensome. Yet a life with no consequences at all would carry with it a far greater and unbearable burden.

If there were no consequences, there would be no pathway to desired results. Without consequences, true achievement would be impossible.

Though some of them are painful, consequences ultimately point you in a positive direction. By experiencing consequences, both the positive and the negative ones, you learn which actions to take.

Though consequences can make life difficult, they also make it rich. For consequences give real meaning and value to the choices that you make.

-- Ralph Marston

TIME IS NOW

Time is neither your servant nor your oppressor. It is your workplace.

The passing of time can bring you down or lift you up. It all depends on how you make use of that time.

Time always comes to you packaged as now. To make full use of time, you must make full use of now.

If you put your efforts off until later, time will keep the fruits of those efforts always out of your reach. Yet when you let your efforts fill the time of now, time will deliver great rewards as it flows along.

With time on your side, any dream can become real, any goal can be reached. The time you have to work with is now, and in now is the seed for the best you can imagine.

Plant that seed of achievement and real fulfillment now. And time will bear its magnificent fruit.

-- Ralph Marston

Have a wonderful day, and a fabulous week!!!!!

Debbie
194/1??/129
SB since 3/22/00
Debelli is offline   Reply With Quote