Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 11-21-2004, 02:01 PM   #121  

Hey, everyone! I am back from the church. The flower arrangements turned out pretty nice, even if I do say so myself! Once we were all done with the decorating, Tom and I left. We go back at six for church, and our congregations dinner. Usually, I stay for both, but since I am still recuperating, I was excused! I did get a small spaghetti squash and an acorn squash out of the deal this morning. They were extras, so I took them! I love both, so I will fix some for my lunch this week. Tom is not a squash lover...only yellow summer squash.

Ok, guess I will get comfy and rest some. I feel like I ran a marathon!
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:17 PM   #122  

NEWS FLASH: Hip hip hooray! Fillise is on her way over! Its been ages since I have seen her, and I am so looking forward to seeing her smiling face and baby blues!
Old 11-21-2004, 03:47 PM   #123  
Going to Meet My Goal!

wow...i wish i lived closer to you guys...id love to just pop in
sebray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 03:59 PM   #124  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good afternoon.

Howdy ya'll! I had greek salad with grilled chicken for the first time last night. It was wonderful. I left the dressing off because the cheese on top was so tasty. Something I will eat again one day.

Monet and Susan...enjoy your visit and give each other and extra hug from me. Monet, I hope your depression leaves soon.

Sebray.I understand feeling guilty about eating but don't. Eating the right foods not only help us lose weight but increase good health.

techwife....hope if you do plateau it's at a new lower weight below 170. And just remember plateau's are the body's way of recouping after a loss and getting ready for the next round of weight loss.

Heart...WTG still being at 159.

Bob...glad to hear you are feeling better. ((hugzz))

Deb...you may not be here but you are not forgotten. Hope you are having a great weekend and all is going well for you and yours.

The kids are getting wound up so I have to run.

Love,
Crystle
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 04:07 PM   #125  

Default It's so cold in Wisconsin today! Burrrrrr!

Hi Everyone!

I have been so depressed the last 4 days and it's all because my hubby-2-be has been away on business. The good thing is that I didn't turn to food for comfort, which is a big success! 2 more days to go and he'll be home. It's no fun being alone in the house.

I'll weigh myself tomorrow and I can't wait. I haven't weighed myself since last wednesday so I'm hoping for a good loss!

I was up til 3AM for the last 3 nights so I started making these "Save the Date" announcements to send to my family about my upcoming wedding. I surprised myself at how nice they came out. I can't wait to get them off in the mail! If you can't sleep you might as well get something productive done, right!?!

Well I better get going...Hope everyone's weekend went well!

Diane

Last edited by Bride2Be_Diane; 11-21-2004 at 04:15 PM.
Bride2Be_Diane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 04:34 PM   #126  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

AFTERNOON EVERY BUDDY!!!

It's a balmy 78 degrees here on the West Coast of FLA....the breeze off the gulf is blowing my way and feels pretty good!

UPDATE: I was doing laundry last night, turned around and tripped over the
basket! Down I went on my back .....concrete floor!!!! I swear, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all! Talk about a sore back....I've got it today! Hopefully when I go Wednesday for my final injection, the Doc will have some advice for me!

MONET...better keep an eye on SUSAN today, she'll make off with all your flour!!!!! Have a good time and enjoy your visit! I know she's in a good mood over her game yesterday!

KEN...{{{{{{{{{{{{{feel better girlfriend}}}}}}}}}}}

DIANE....hope those blues end soon!

CRYSTLE...I absolutely LOVE greek salads....they're DABOMB!!!!

ALISON...I saw I AM SAM when it first came out on DVD...WONDERFUL
movie...I'm watching ELF right now and so far, it's a keeper!

TECH...{{{{{{{{{{CONGRATS ON THE LOSS}}}}}}}}}}}} Keep it up, and before you know it, it will all be gone!

Well, I'm off for now, I'm trying to do the laundry that I had to stop last night!

BOB
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 08:36 PM   #127  
Going to Meet My Goal!

well i did pretty good today i guess...i had some shrimp for dinner and about 1/2 c of hamburger helper that i made for the kids...i also made some choco chip cookies for the boys and managed to ignor them for most of the day .... but then i lost my will power and ate 2 of them tomorrow will be better though...i felt guilty today for not getting my walk in, but ill do it tomorrow afternoon well im tired so im gonna finish watching my show and then hit the hay...hope everyone has a good night
sebray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 09:56 PM   #128  

Hi everyone! Just got in from the Thanksgiving dinner at church. I am pretty tired...

Fillise came by and stayed for a couple hours and visited. Unfortunately, she was having car problems and had to take the car over to the open service station for them to look at. We dropped her off on our way to church to get it, so I am hoping she got home ok. I tried calling her, but got no answer!

Dinner at church was good...it was turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, broccoli, green beans and pumpkin and pecan pie. I had some of all of that.... The pieces of pie were very small, but shame on me!

I picked up two acorn squash, a spaghetti squash and a butternut squash that we were using as decorations. I love winter squash, so I am going to fix them for my lunches.

Its been a long day...so I may just go crawl in bed and read until I can fall asleep..which won't be long! Night!
Old 11-21-2004, 10:10 PM   #129  

Ok, I know its not Friday, but here are some funnies...And I do believe they are new! Imagine that....

Alarms: What an octopus is.

Dockyard: A physician's garden.

Incongruous: Where bills are passed.

Khakis: What you need to start the car in Boston.

Oboe: An English tramp.

Pasteurize: Too far to see.

Propaganda: A gentlemanly goose.

Toboggan: Why we go to a Boston auction
Old 11-22-2004, 12:49 AM   #130  

lol

Monet - they were funny!

Diane
Bride2Be_Diane is offline   Reply With Quote