Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 11-20-2004, 11:45 AM   #106  

Good morning all..... I have a few things to do today and think I might go ahead and make my cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving today. Also need to get my turkey breast out of the freezer into the Fridge. Ahhh so much to do and such a dingy mind! Hubby is supposed to help me clean the carpet today. I hope he does. But right now he's busy at his computer. Hope everyone has a nice week end...
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 01:25 PM   #107  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME.......IN TENNESSEE!!!!!

We're already 14-0 7:13 left in the 1st quarter!!!

SUSAN....GOT IT!!! I'll do my thing!.....I'll be tuned in at 3:30 p.ml.!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!
What do you think about about THE VISOR MAN going to South Carolina????? He will do for them what he did for Florida! We need to WATCH OUT!!!
Did you notice that I did the TICKER??? After we made our pact for 250lbs,
I couldn't resisit after you put your's up!

ALison....Are you aware that ROCKY TOP IS THE NATIONAL ANTHEM???????...well it is! I'll make a fan out of your yet!

TONI...send your DH down here when he's finished with the carpet...I need mine done too!

CRYSTLE...thanks for the well wishes...I'm feeling so much better today.
A friend of mine brought me a pill that her husband takes for spastic colon
and it cleared that pain up immediately...got to get some of that!

LAURIE...I take a multi every morning, but not the C...I'll get some..how much does she take??? How's BOOGIE doing?

JULIE...I had to take two rounds of antibiotics before I got results. Then second round was very strong and it made me feel worse, but it did the trick
{{{{{{{{{{{feel better}}}}}}}}}}}}}

MONET....SLOW DOWN!!!! don't do too much and undo what you've already
accomplished!

I've got to get back to THE GAME!!!

GO VOLS!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!! (gawd, that hurst to say that...I hate Alabama!!! but for SUSAN, I'll do it!!!)

THERE AIN'T NO COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING IN NASHVILLE TODAY, IT'S ALL
ROCKY TOP!!!! 21-6 SO FAR....

BOB
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 01:28 PM   #108  

OH...someone asked about GATOR...I believe that she and her husband are in France....
She'll be back on the board when they get back.

BOB
Old 11-20-2004, 01:31 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

Hey, guys. Not alot going on today at all. It's dreary and rainy here. Guess I'll stay at home today and clean(yuk). I got my workout in and that's it until Monday. Still holding today at 159. BF was 2 eggs and 2 slices of bacon with CC 2% milk. Snack was a LC Momentum bar. Guess lunch will be my famous tuna salad made with veggies, tuna, cheese, egg and Ranch dressing. I don't know what supper will be, something with hamburger meat. Maybe hamburgers and salad?? I don't like days like this, nothing to do. Well, that's it for me...

BOB- Boogie is doing just fine, being a little stinker. I'll ask my Mom how much C she takes.
heartmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 04:30 PM   #110  

Hey everyone! Shopping went fine. We got lots of flowers...tomorrow I will do the arranging. Tom is going to drive me over there. I can drive, I just am not feeling so up to it. For me, that is wild! Usually, I HAVE to drive.

I am trying not to be depressed today. Its not easy, but I seem to be making progress.

James and I just made a big batch of sausage biscuits. I made some ww biscuits so Tom and I could have some. I was hoping James would like them too, but he thought they did not taste quite right to him...so I made him White Lily Unbleached ones. Now the freezer is stocked, and the kitchen is a wreck!

I am really tired, so I think I will take a nap. I may have to take it in the recliner. Not sure I want to try and get comfortable in the bed. I had to take a pain pill earlier...and I sure don't want to have to take another.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 04:58 PM   #111  

AFTERNOON EVERY BUDDY!!!!

Just got off the phone with SUSAN, and she's not in
a very good mood.....She's not liking the game she's watching, and I told her
that i was doing all I can by pulling for ALABAMA!
You see, we figured out last season that if I pull for Auburn, they lose, and
now, I pull for the team she's playing. BUT, it's not going to well!

NO BOB IS HAPPY!!! THE VOLUNTEERS WON!!! GO VOLS!..it was close, but they pulled it out of their arse!

NOW...we've won the Eastern SEC conference, but guess who we play when
we go to HOTLANTA????? You got it....AUBURN..the only game we've lost SEC wise this year. should prove to be an interesting game!

MONET.....get that bar stocked, BOB'S gonna need a drink bad afer the game! SUSAN will need a bottle of the BUBBLY

LAURIE..thanks for asking your Mom about how much C to take

WELL..... BOB Haa to get bak to tje game...

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 11-20-2004 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-20-2004, 10:29 PM   #112  

Hi everyone,

I am feeling much better today although my voice is still funny...lol. I don't have much time to catch up since I need to clean my house but I have one question for anyone who might can give me some ideas. How much to pay a teenager to babysit for me? Or how much are people charging to babysit these days? I have no clue since I have not pay a babysitter before. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

Julia
kengjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 11:33 PM   #113  

I am about to go to bed. I feel pretty tired, and I have to get up and go arrange flowers in the morning.

Tom and James went out on a male bonding outing tonight to Home Depot, then Taco Mac for a beer. I love it when my two favorite guys get together and go have a beer or something.

I am feeling rather down tonight. I am hoping I am just tired. This constant slight depression is getting to me. I am ordinarily upbeat and zany. I still have some pain in my incision area, and I am hoping once that is gone, I will feel better all around.

Night all!

KENG: My daughter babysits some. She usually is happy with $5 an hour for four kids. I would imagine with just one, you could pay less. You can always ask the teen what they charge. I would think $3.50 or $4 a hour would be good, though.
Old 11-21-2004, 12:18 AM   #114  
Going to Meet My Goal!

Keng: i think the going rate for babysitters is minimum wage...which is y i never have one rofl...i remember the day when we charged $1 an hour per kid....of course that was years ago.. lol ...

i made the chicken and cheese enchiladas in the SB cookbook....can you say Yummy?!?! and kevin just ate them up too...although the boys had to have something else, cause they didnt like it...i got the whole range of sound effects from my oldest devon...he even ran to the bathroom to 'throw up'

Im watching this moving on TNT called 'I am Sam' ... this is such a great movie..did anyone else watch it? if not you should...made me cry 20 billion times lol...its after midnight but im gonna finish watching this movie and then hit the bed...ill try to get up early and go for another walk in the morning...hope everyone has a good night
sebray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 09:18 AM   #115  
Addicted to potato salad!

HEY, GUYS!! CHECK OUT THE NEW TICKER!! THINGS ARE GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!! Course, my usual 170 plateau is fast approaching...but I'll remain positive because I'm on Sugar Busters, not Atkins!! Things will be different this time,......right? RIGHT?!?!

Anyhow....I haven't listed my menu in a few days. Here's what we had yesterday...

2 poached eggs
2 small slices of WW toast
1/2 cup strawberries
coffee

water

Smoothie
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 kiwi
1 orange
1/2 green tip banana
1 egg
teaspoon Splenda
AND a half a egg salad sandwich on WW toast
Water to drink

broiled boneless chicken breast
mashed sweet potatoes
steamed broccoli
slice of ww bread and butter
milk
fat free/sugar free chocolate pudding (is this legal?) for dessert

snack: water

Well, I'm beginning to get a bit sick of poached eggs on toast. Maybe I'll scramble 'em this morning.

Happy Sunday to all!! GO BILLS !!
techwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 09:56 AM   #116  

Morning! I am waiting for Tom to get out of the shower so we can leave. Today is the Thanksgiving meals at church...we do two..one for the morning and one for the evening congregation. I have to go over and arrange the flowers for the tables. I would rather have stayed in bed. I slept like a log from 4 until 8:30 when Tom snuggled up to me in his sleep.

TECH: Congrats on the loss! Your menu looks pretty good. The pudding probably is NOT legal. Read the label and see if it has flour in it, or cornstarch. Try scrambling your eggs with some low fat cheese...yummy! I love eggs, and poached one especially. I never get sick of them!

SEBRAY: I don't watch TV, ever, so I did not see that movie. You mean your kids did not like the enchiladas? Weird! My kids would eat anything ethnic when they were young. The only thing they gagged at was eggplant! My middle child asked for Moo Shu Pork for her third birthday! She loved all three fungi in it....

Ok, off to do the flowers. He is out of the shower, though I think he must waterlogged!
Old 11-21-2004, 09:59 AM   #117  

Oh, I forgot...

FILLISE: I hope to see you this afternoon... If you get my answering machine at home, try the cell. I may try and call you to find out what your plans are. Are you interested in going to church with us tonight at 6? (that is if I feel up to it...) Free meal afterwards too! Of course, that will get you back to Auburn kind of late...but you know you are welcome. You could stay here tonight if you wanted.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:54 AM   #118  
Going to Meet My Goal!

Tech: yay on the loss!!!!

Monet: my kids hate anything that isnt junk lol so when i do make healthy things i make them try it sometimes devon eats the food (which surprises the heck out of me) but most of the time he doesnt lol....im really hoping that i can get them to start eating good while their young so they dont end up so picky like me.....

well i didnt get to bed till late so i didnt get to go for my walk today, maybe ill dust off my abs of steel video and try that today...not too sure what ill have to eat today, but im sure it will be yummy and make me feel full and bloated and guilty even though i have no reason to be lol im so used to having to starve myself to lose weight

well i need to finish the laundry and make lunch...have a great day everyone
Old 11-21-2004, 12:04 PM   #119  
Goddess

Default Good Sunday Morning!

A quick hello before I head to Atlanta. . .

BOB--I see that after our conversation you started doing your job! A-HEM you were cutting it close there girlfriend! It was great talking to you yesterday! Sorry I wan't in a better mood, but it improved as the day went on!!!!!

Monet--I'll give you a call. I'm leaving here about 11:30 and will give you a shout when I get the car. I don't think I can stay for church as I have some stuff I need to do tonight, but I do want to stop in a say hello!

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend--it's a good one here in Auburn!

Susan

OK--what's the best way to save my ticker?????? Do I have to go to ticker.com every time I want to include it?
Fillise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 12:39 PM   #120  
Going to Meet My Goal!

Fillise: you have to copy the code that is on the last page when u make your ticker (the top box for bb's) and paste it into you signature...then every time it changes you have to make another ticker and do the same thing