Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: If you could eat as much as you wanted of one item & still lose weight, would it be..
Chocolate 7 20.00%
Cookies 6 17.14%
Cakes 2 5.71%
Pies 0 0%
Ice Cream 7 20.00%
Potatoes 5 14.29%
Potato Chips 3 8.57%
Popcorn 2 5.71%
Bananas/Pineapple/Raisins/Watermelon (non SB legal fruits) 1 2.86%
Other 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2001, 09:15 PM   #61  
Everyday angel

Don’t have time to catch up on posts, but wanted to check in. I have been dreading the scale, sure enough I weighed in at 160 yesterday but 159 today . . . a traumatic reminder to be vigilant!

Review of the month of April

Beginning weight: 162.5
Ending weight: 160

What did I learn this month?

I learned NEVER to skip meals. Monday I forgot my lunch and there was nothing I wanted to eat available downtown. By the time I got home from work I was ready to eat a horse AND pasture.

I learned that exercise can be fun and rewarding, especially when I add variety to my routine.

I learned not to try to do too much exercise or I will burn out. I learned that tapering my speed can help me to avoid cardiac arrest on the treadmill!

I learned that no matter how hard I work the scale can be schizophrenic!

I learned that Diet Coke makes me retain water.

I learned that preparing all my own food takes a lot of time and energy, but it really worth it in the long run. It also becomes easier as time goes by. I now have a good store of "staple foods" built up, and am working on my kitchen equipment.

I learned to ALWAYS BE PREPARED! I learned that there are no excuses for going off plan.

I learned that the little private everyday victories add up to big success in time!

FINE TUNING – What I’m doing to improve my plan in May

Exercise: Continue running 3 miles 5 days a week, preferably in the mornings, gradually increasing speed and incline. I have discovered through trial and error that I can perform best when I eat a light complex carb meal and drink lots of water at least 1/2 hour before running. If I eat nothing, I don’t have as much energy; if I eat protein, I don’t digest my food in time.

Do upper body weights twice a week, using as heavy weights as possible. I’m not trying to build bulk, but definition (which will pay off once I remove the padding!)

All other cardio is optional: I’m doing it because I want to not because I have to!

Food: Following the plan has worked very well. I’m not as hungry and my moods and energy levels are steadily up. However, I need more structure in my food plan. I discovered this month that I still have no concept of portion control. As some of you may remember, I tried making up a complex system of calorie counting, but I didn't follow it for even one day.

Today I thought of something simpler, and will see if it works. I'm going to eat, as a guideline, these servings each day: 4 complex carb, 2 protein, 2 fruit, 1 added fat, 2 dairy, with unlimited low-cal vegetables. If follow this strictly for a month, I'll be able to make better choices naturally in the future, without keeping track as closely.

I also need a plan to better cope with those dreaded monthly cravings! The first time, I did well. But this time, my monstrous premenstrual cravings coincided with my recuperation from my bike accident and added up to BIG TROUBLE. I was feeling sorry for myself, unable to run and generally eating the paint off the walls. I didn’t eat anything off plan but I think I consumed an entire year’s supply of Triscuits. It’s heart-breaking that the weight comes off so slowly and yet I can EASILY put on 4 pounds in less than a week...it’s happened time and again. I suppose the only thing I can do is increase my carbs moderately this time of month, and make sure I have plenty of veggies to snack on.

Losing weight is not just about diet and exercise

Another thing I need to do is increase my social contact. I called my friend and asked her to go on a hike, spur of the moment on Sunday morning. It was a 2.5 mile climb to the summit of the Koolau mountain range, the most beautiful views I have yet seen on an island of spectacular views. I really enjoyed the company even if I had to go more slowly than I would have done alone. Sometimes when I’m feeling isolated I want to comfort myself with food, so it’s important to address this area of my life.

Today I found a parakeet in the garage. I live in a big apartment building and there is a big, common enclosed garage. Well I was pulling my bike up to the gate and there was this colored thing hanging on the other side of the gate. I opened the gate and grabbed her but she flew off by some parked cars. So I went to go pick her up and she's quite tame. She stayed on my hand all the way up to my apartment. Went back downstairs and left a note for the manager to post a lost and found notice, and meanwhile the bird is flying around the apartment. She seems to like the stove. She also likes shredded wheat, but not flaxseed. I am not exactly sure what I'm going to do with her since I don't have a cage but she is awful lively and friendly.

~Chris
164/159/130
3/26/01
3 miles in 30:22 -- ALMOST THERE!

Old 05-02-2001, 10:13 PM   #62  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Evening Everyone!

Just got home from dinner, it was good, but it could of been better if I would of cheated! Just joking. The place we went to is called Christy's and my parents were invited as part of an investment thing, and so they brought us along to this restaurant-VERY expensive! They had soup (didn't have it, cream of tomato soup), bread free, flowing wine (yuck), Caesar salad-yummy, FILET MIGNON:spinning: didn't touch the potato, and baked Alaska for dessert-didn't phase me. Boring to listen to their pitch but hey, for a free dinner-what the heck. Had a reason to dress up!

GARDEN, CONGRATS on your pound loss!!! I thought I was the only one who gets like that-glad to know I'm not alone-I'm sure with summer coming soon, I'll be feeling like that even without it being my TOM!!!!

NANCE, CONGRATS! Great loss 2 weeks in a row-kudos to you. I'd love for you to post your measurements-it's good to see those numbers change as well.

ROSALIE, that's wonderful you are back down! Congrats! I know you'll get below 200 before you know it. Thanks for letting me know about the chat and the link. Try not to work too hard!!!

STAR, CONGRATS! 5lbs for the month is good!! Your first month you lost a lot, you have to give your body a bit of a chance to adjust to such a huge loss, plus, you may have lost even more, but just happened to be up for one reason or another today, and come tomorrow, you would be lower Gosh, I know how you feel about all the walking and the scale-look at me, walking about 100 miles a month, and I'm at the same weight I was over a month ago-now THAT'S depressing! At least if I cheated, I could contribute my not losing to something, but not knowing why is the worse.

FILLISE, thanks, I'm sure it will happen, just not happening as I thought it would, or should I say hoped. Honey, ALL politicians need wisdom and guidance!!!

LISA, CONGRATS on your loss this week! You'll get below 200 soon-just stay focused and you'll be there before you know it! Did you have a nice dinner tonight? Did Lara enjoy herself? Saturday sounds like a lot of fun, I'm sure you'll both enjoy the time together and with the other Mum's and daughters!

KAREN, kudos for you for being able to maintain this week, I'm sure once you get back on the TM you'll start your downward trend again

VIV, enjoy your birthday on Friday! We miss you!!!!! Hope once things settle down up there you'll be back with us full force.

SPARKLE, congrats on your losses for the past month. Your posts are always interesting reading material. Why not keep the parakeet if he's not claimed?? Hope you find a place for him besides flying around the coop, bird doo doesn't make for a nice setting

Well gals, I'm pooped, so I am going to hit the hay. I'll check in with you all tomorrow-I promise to get some recipes posted on the new recipe board!

NITE!

Debbie
194/132/129
SB since 3/22/00
Old 05-02-2001, 10:36 PM   #63  

Default WIW report

I am happy to say that after 3 weeks at 156 I am now at 153! All that dancing and beach walking must have paid off!

I am in the middle of packing; leaving at 10:00 in the a.m. and am not ready to zip up the suitcase!

MELF - I missed your posts regarding your Mom. I am sorry that you have had to go through such a trying time. Just remember that sometimes the best care we can give a loved one comes when we let someone else help provide it. Hold on to the joy.

Hey to everyone!

Peace,
Frog

190/153/130
(37 down, 23 to go)
Unleash your feet!
Old 05-02-2001, 11:13 PM   #64  

Default I Am Still Here

this wil not be long at all. Major problems with computer - major. So far tonight I have been shut down over 20 times.
BOB - I am still here. A question -- where is your weight statistics????????? Geat on the smoking - not ready to give up on it.
Major medical problems going on here - to long to go into .
MELF -- I can not tell you how sorry I am about your mother. My mother-in-law had Alzheimers for 9 years. My mother had it for 5 years. I was the last one to go - as far as her memory was concerned. And what really was upsetting was that she never forgot I was heavy. She was petite. If you have never had anyoe that has had Alzheimers it is the saddest thing that could ever happen. My mother looked like a million dollars but there was nothing there. They will revert back to when they were young and will talk about the past - never the her and now. It is heart wrenching. I do not mean to upset you but I have been through this too many times. Now my mother's sister has it. The very best place for her is in a nursing home. My mother closed his company to take care of mom and she was 82 when she passed away. I will pray for you everyday to gather strength. Please do not stop going to see her even though it is the hardest thing in the world. I have already told my husband if I get it get the pillow and put it over my face. If you would to email me it is [email protected]. My prayers are with you -- be strong!
Now moving along to some thing more pleasant -- there are 14 days left of school -- YEH! This gal is ready for it to be over.
Our daughter bought a car today -- I lost the weight I had put on from eating about 20 candy bars -- could not help me. They have changed my meds and I am hungry all the time - HELP! I am back down to 185 after going up to 193. Not really cheating - just desire to have chocolate.
Have to go before this locks up.
Congrats to all of you that are continuing to lose. Fruit -- I was so glad to see you come back - hang in there.
Happy thoughts
Take care every one.
Barb
225/185/16?
Old 05-03-2001, 06:51 AM   #65  

Well, life has been very busy the past couple of days. I've only had time to skim the posts and no time to add my own comments. Sorry for being delinquent.

Yesterday I weighed in at 171 which is the same as last week. (I swear!!!! Will I ever cross into the 160's ??? THIS IS GETTING OLD!!!!!) Then today I was up to 172!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHH!!! What is up with this?

I don't see how I could possibly eat any less than I am already doing. Breakfast: yogurt and puffed Kashi (3/4 c); Lunch 3/4 c cottage cheese and 7 triscuits; Sometimes a snack mid morning: pear or apple; Supper: Big salad with lots of leafy greens and all sorts of veggies and feta cheese and crab/tuna OR hard boiled egg and very little salad dressing. And that is it. Sometimes a homemade peanut butter yogurt for dessert, but not every day. That's it. Nothing illegal and no binging!!! I am drinking tons of water and doing the TM everyother day and the yoga two times every day. I AM FRUSTRATED. I know it's just a mood I'm in today. Lately, I've really been telling myself this whole effort is for health reasons and I'm trying not to get caught up in my desires to be skinny. But this morning when I got on the scale it just got to me. I am literally ready to throw that damn thing out the window. EEEEEEEEEEEK!!! (Guess who got up on the wrong side of the bed?????) Just had to vent. Today is the kind fo day when I want to say the heck with this woe. But I'm going to jump in the shower and try to get myself back into positive mode. Poor Paul, he doesn't know what he's about to face when he gets up. LOL

By gals! Sorry this was such a pity party for me, but I just had to share. I know one reason my attitude is low is because I haven't been spending as much time with you all. I'll try to be less self-obsessed when I get on later. I am excited abou the final survivor tonight. Two hours. Yeehaw!!!

Take care.
Kim
185/172/139
January 2, 2001
Old 05-03-2001, 09:29 AM   #66  

Good morning everyone

Sorry I haven't had time to respond to everyone the last few days. Barely had time to skim the posts. I have another busy day ahead but wanted to check in to say Hi! Will be scooting out soon to spend the day with a couple of friends.

Solshine - Too bad I won't have a chance to bump into your Mom while I am away. She sounds like a fun person. I'm not leaving until June 5th so she will probably be back home before I leave. That was quite a list of goals you posted. I can certainly relate to many of them.

Melf - I hope your Mom is settling in to the nursing home. I'ts good to hear that she is amongst some people that she knows there. This should make it easier for her.

GloryB - Where are you ? I haven't seen you post for a few days. I hope everything is O.K. with you.

Will check in again later.

Hope everyone has a good SB day.

Marie.
Old 05-03-2001, 09:36 AM   #67  

Hello everyone

My Tom came early and I am cranky. Every month I go through this roller coaster of emotions and pain. I even had icecream as I was so pissed.

Quilter I know how you feel. It can all be so discouraging . I am still up a pound from where I was before. I keep wondering if I will ever see the 160's. Why do you weigh yourself everyday? I only do it once a week and then you see what your actual weight is. I would be suicidal if I did it everyday. Ihope that you are doing better.You have lost weight and we all need to remember that this is a lifestyle change not a diet. It will come. I guess we have to remember how far we have come.

I hope that everyone else has a great day and stays with the program. I have already eaten to much bread. Oh well

190/175/165
Old 05-03-2001, 10:03 AM   #68  
Wife, Mother, Goddess

Default Happy Thursday! One more day to TGIF!

Fillise-Good advice about not skipping meals on Tuesdays tips. Befire I started SB I NEVER ate breakfast. I do now, and I find I am not starving at 10:00 or 11:00 at work, which is great. I've been alternating between cereal and eggs stuff. So far so good as long as I have my coffee!

Debbie-Thanks for the info on the chat room, I got on, but I didn't realize I wasn't in the "SB" chat until I got talking with some other gals who were on WW. Oh well,
next week I'll get it right. Thanks for the link!

Frog Lover-Hope you have a great time on your beach trip. Sounds like a bunch of fun. Is the person you were doing "menu planning" with on SB? Curious minds want to know

BeachFan37-YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! 135....Excellent. You are my mentor! I need to hear all the fantastic things you are now able to do since you hit your goal!

SolShine-Did you drink all your water while you were on vacation? Change gyms! Exercise is a priority. Mr. Rude doesn't seem to be going anywhere...you need a bigger place to work out at. EIther that or change the time that you go. I know that I'm an "AM" person for exercise.
Do you have a contract with the one you're at now?You could seek your revenge on Mr. Rude by getting something like N'Sync or some rap group music and driving HIM out of the gym! LOL

BOB-I was curious what the "Orange" meant in your name. I coulnd't retrieve my original message to you, to remember what else I had asked...that's why I've got a cup of coffee in my hand right now to get all those little brains cells of mine functioning!

Gardengirl-I have heard that taking "Primrose-oil" capsule from the health food store helps with PMS. It might be worth a try!

Rosalie-I tried getting into the SB Chat the other night, and didn't realize that I was in just a regular chat with alot of WW people. When I finally clued in, and clicked in on it, the other person, probably you clicked off! This newbie is looking forward to getting it right next week! See you then!

Starchaser-20 pounds in 2 months is excellent!!!! You're probably down one or maybe two clothes sizes. Did you take your measurements yet? I had better results with my measurements than I did with my weight loss, which helped boost my morale. I realize patience is not one of my better virtues!

Lisa_A_A-I nominate you mother of the year. Isn't Mother's Day right around the corner? I keep telling my husband and kids that I should be able to get that nice spralkly ring at the jewelry store I've been wanting, but I don't think their going for it! Have fun camping if I don't get to talk to you before then. Remember, wet-wipes are a girls best friend!

Well.....time for me to hop in the shower and get ready for another fun filled day at work! My only salvation is knowing Friday night the girls from work and I are getting together to have a SCRAPBOOKING night on Friday 6pm-12pm. Should be lots of fun. I decided I'm going to do a scrapbook on me with pictures of my weight loss journey! I can title it the Before and After
or Goddess of Weight loss! LOL

Have a great day everyone! P.S. WHile my boss was out yesterday, I sought my revenge and printed the rest of the recipes from the board that I wanted. While the cats away the mice will play! The recipe all sound so good, I'm looking forward to trying them! Thank You for posting them. Home recipes are always so much better than the ones I try out of cookbooks.

Last edited by Nancemeister; 05-03-2001 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-03-2001, 10:13 AM   #69  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

GOOD THURSDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

It's actually turning into a nice day here in Miami. Woke up to the threat of another day of rain, but went for my walk anyhow and it started to clear up during my walk, so that was nice. Got in my usual 4.5 miles.

TODAY IS RECIPE DAY and I VOW to get a stack on my cookbooks and post a few of them today-I have nothing planned except to clean the kitchen and do some wash, so I will have time to get a few things posted.

One thing I've been meaning to share with you all...I got rid of almost all of my non-stick cookware and got some regular stainless steel cookware-what a difference in taste when I no make an omelette. I may have to scrub a little more, but it's definitely worth it-plus, I found, after a while, my non-stick cw would stick anyhow!

I'm still at 132 but honestly, I do feel "lighter" the past few days. I'm hoping to make a drop, and soon, but with it being a few days away from mid-cycle, who knows what my body is going to do!?!
I'm staying with my wait-and-see attitude

So, tonight's the last Survivor episode-I don't expect much action on the board this evening-I think many of us will collectively be glued to our televisions.

FROG, WOO HOO GIRL~ CONGRATS! That's great! Have a wonderful time away-hope you get to find a place to watch Survivor tonight!

BARB, hmmm, not really cheating, what does that mean, like not really being pregnant-okay, maybe that's not a good example for you, but you get my drift. Your diet police status was revoked Seriously, you'll be fine, it's probably the new meds causing the gain and once you cut out the garbage, you'll be back down. Sorry to hear about the computer problems, I can definitely sympathize with you on that one! I'm ready to trash this thing, but without any $$$ to replace it, I'm stuck with it for a while. How's G????? Plans for the summer???

QUILTER, you know from me moaning and groaning that this crap happens, much as we wish it wouldn't and hate when it does. Look at my chart I sent you and see how I've been up and down with the same flippin' pounds for about 2 months! I look at BEACH and I see that there's hope there, somewhere, and hopefully, there's some of that hope for me. I do wonder though if you are eating ENOUGH. That could be part of your problem. Are you keeping track? If not, you should try for a few days. I've been, just about every day and it does help. Many days I've wondered why I stay 100% on this WOE and don't cheat, why I walk as many miles as I do-and then NOT LOSE-but I stay on it knowing that I've always said patience is one of the keys to being successful on this WOE, and in time, I'm always rewarded for just sticking with it as usual. You don't know if the next day will hold a big loss for you or not-why chance it is my motto!

NANCE, sounds like you have a nice evening planned with your friends Friday night! Sounds like a great scrapbook you have in mind!!!

Okay, I'm off to gather some books (that have gathered some dust) and will be working on posting some recipes on the new May Recipe Board.

I'll check in with you all sometime later today.

Have a wonderful day!

Debbie
194/132/129
SB since 3/22/00
Old 05-03-2001, 10:46 AM   #70  
aka Zippy LiverFace

VIV – Hope you have fun in NYC and celebrate your birthday BIG TIME!

CHRIS – Thanks for the recap – it was a good reminder of the things that I needed to hear.

DEBELLI - Mmmmm Filet Mignon, yum! “At least you’re healthy” kinda doesn’t really help when you’re walking 100 miles a month, not cheating AND not seeing the scales go down . It WILL go down, though.

FROG – Congrats on the weight loss!! I love the beach and understand how hard it is to leave.

BARBEE – I see you went from 225 to 185 – that’s awesome!! My first goal (besides getting under 200) is 185. That’s what I weighed when I got married. After that 150 is my final goal. I probably should shoot for 135, but I was perfectly content with my body at 150 and could wear size 10’s and some 8’s at that weight – hmmmm, thinking about that, I wonder if the scales were right. Does that sound reasonable? 150lbs. in a size 10?

QUILTER – No need to apologize for not posting or for venting when you do. Who knows the woes and frustrations better than us? We’ve all got the t-shirt! We’re always glad to hear from you when you have time. It can be a lot to read and post sometimes on here. How many calories are you eating? That doesn’t look like very much food to me, but, then again, I eat too much which is why I’m here. Maybe you need to up your calories for a week or so to stimulate your metabolism – or go up and down on the calories for a few days. I’m sure the experts will have more helpful advice. Hang in there! You ARE healthier and you WILL appreciate your efforts even more when people around you are getting older and not able to do as much because they didn’t take care of their bodies. That’s a small consolation when we just want to look good in a bathing suit – which is an honest goal – but sometimes we have to reflect on the “healthy” accomplishments we’ve already begun to attain. I’ll be right there posted in front of the tv tonight pulling for Colby. I went to GATORGALs gym yesterday and I need to win the office pool to be able to afford the initial personal trainer fees to get me started on the right plan – GO COLBY!!

NANCEMEISTER - LOL about the NSYNC on the station - but sadly, I think this goober would like it. It's a free gym the building makes available to us, so I can't complain too much, BUT I was thinking of complaining about him and asking them to institute a couple of rules about having to use headphones and time limits on the cardio machines if someone is waiting. I'm also looking into moving over to GATORGAL's gym which is right across the street from where I work and quite reasonable as far as gyms go. If I don't do that I may play some of my Cajun Music, BlueGrass or Country music - I found that people who don't like that kind of music will flee when it's around!

Okay – so I went to the gym across the street and they have a free introductory lesson and a pkg price for 6 one on one sessions for 30 minutes each. They assess your body fat %, measurements, weight, etc. and set up a personalized weight-lifting plan and they have treadmills and spinning bikes for the cardio. You pay a monthly fee that’s pretty in line with all the other gyms around the area. There’s no contract, you just have to give a 30 day notice if you’re not going to be going or re-upping for a month. In addition to the monthly fees you can buy additional blocks of personal training. I’m going to go for the free session with Vince soon and look into joining. I think the personal attention and personalized plan may be what I need to jump start my exercising and motivation. We haven’t paid gym fees in years so it’s kinda hard to justify the cost – I may do it for just a couple of months and see how it goes.

We had an awesome dinner last night of Spaghetti Squash and clam sauce – from my favorite fast cook book “Desparation Dinners” I’ll put the recipe on the recipe thread later today. Took only 20 minutes to fix!

HERE'S TO COLBY!!!
Old 05-03-2001, 12:08 PM   #71  

I am still alive and Sugarbusting (trying to!) I must admit i am not perfect, but i should get something for effort!!! I have had a few good days yeah me! I am crabby today also i can not get the blue screen off my vcr to do my tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very frustrated. I am taking the kids to the park sooo i will walk a bit there thats about it...oh well. Kids have a half day today and that does not help matters!!

Quilter- Don't give up-------i don't think you are eating enough. You are excersising and you need more fuel. You need some real fat in there and more fruit. I think thats one problem. Because if your not cheating you should be losing something and it sounds like your being really good. Try to up the calories-----they say peanutbutter may help a plateau. I eat it almost everyday. Great protien. Your doing great that 160 something is going to be there soon enough!

Deb- I think its going to be warmer here today than there!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Melf- Sorry i didn't reply to your mom the other day i had good intentions but at 1:30 a.m i just couldn't do it!! Hope she is settled and your feeling better about this. Life really stinks sometimes.

Yeah to all the losers!!!! If your not losing don't give up it will all catch up with you!!

Sol- Awsome loss!

i had alot to say but lost it all and I don't have enough time. I am very tired and crabby! I didn't go to the scale yesterday. I feel like i have maintained though. Like i said i have been excersising all week and staying with in "my" guidlines! ha!!!

Rhonda
201.2/14?/135
Old 05-03-2001, 03:46 PM   #72  

Default KIM

Don't ask me why, but if that crab is the imatation kind, it's a I know it has something to do with the way it's processed, but that's all I know...Maybe yu've become intollerant to dairy...I think I have, did'nt drink mil,k for a month had some and bloated right up! I also read today that contrary to public believe, fruit IS NOT AS GOOD FOR YOU AS YOU THINK...especially when you're on a diet. It's a sugar thing...
I say...lower the dairy and up the protein...EAT MORE CHICKEN!!!!

Nancy, the ORANGE comes from being a TENNESSEE fan....DIED IN THE WOOL TENNESSEE FAN...if you're still here when football season starts, it will be REAL evident
who are the dye hards around here...
Old 05-03-2001, 04:12 PM   #73  
aka Zippy LiverFace

I can't remember exactly, but I think the 2nd ingredient in the imitation crab/fish/lobster stuff is cornstarch or something starchy/sugary -- that was why I didn't get it the last time I was at the store. I used to eat that stuff like it was going out of style.

If you need a substitute I have a GREAT chicken salad recipe that's quick and easy to make - I'll try to post it tomorrow.

I have a question about Carbs - how much is too much? I just noticed the Shredded Wheat I bought has 170 calories - 1 fat - 6 fiber - 41 carbs - 0 sugar. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Thanks, Y'all!!

Have a great evening!!
Old 05-03-2001, 06:04 PM   #74  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Sol, Deb can answer the carb limit better than me, but youi can subtract your fiber from your carbs and it gives you your "usable carbs"
I try to stay around 20-36 carbs a day, however, everone is different as far as tollerance. I have read about people who eat upward to 100 or more and still lose weight...You might try some experimenting..

BOB
Old 05-03-2001, 06:41 PM   #75  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

Default OKAY DEB...IT'S THERE!!!

EVENING EVERYBUDDY!!

Well, today is THIRTY DAYS WITH NO SMOKING FOR BOB!!
I feel great, breathe great, eating sucks!! I gave myself one month to eat what I craved....I was really surprised that I didn't want regular food....I WANTED SWEETS
and I ATE THEM As of yesterday, I had gained 8.5 lbs in the thirty days. Now it's time to buckle down and get down to some serious SUGAR BUSTING
Got paid today, so that makes the grocery store a definate possibility!

BARB I don't list my weight because i have never felt comfortable doing so. One day maybe I will and this will be the first place I do it...But until then....

Tonight is the big finale....what does everyone think?
I think it's too obvious with Colby...Yes, he deserves to win, but we'll see...

NANCY I noticed your daughter's name is Nadia?
my first name is Narda...

Well...I'm off to do some lurking..

BOB
Closed Thread