Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 09-26-2004, 11:49 PM   #1  

Default Sugarbusters Weekly Support Board 9/27 to 10/3

This is the
SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD
where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIPS & FACTS & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-TASTY THURSDAY (RECIPE DAY)
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FUNNIES

Please take some time to check out our extensive recipe boards. Our RECIPE BOARDS can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=89

Look for our QUARTERLY RECIPE BOARDS to post your favorite recipes and to see the most recently posted recipes. Recipes from the quarterly boards will be archived in proper categories at some point.

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often!!! The boards are listed below as well as the link that will take you to the boards:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD
THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD
THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD
MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD
MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS
SB 2002 BIO BOARD
SB 2001/2002 PHOTO ALBUM BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=87

We also have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on which is located on our weekly support board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47167

Then there's our latest addition to the SB BOARDS which is called OFF THE EATEN PATH This board is for everything NOT related to SB. You can use this board to post questions or comments on just about anything (okay, within reason). A book you recommend, a cleaning tip, a great website deal, etc. etc. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=90

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit POST REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 09:46 AM   #2  

Good Morning! Its raining and very windy. Not sure where Jeanne is, but I am sure that is what its from.

Today is Motivational Monday. I could sure use some motivation! Anyone got anything to share?

Lets do this...what reward would you like to give yourself for staying OP for the week? Share that, and lets hold one another to staying OP and rewarding ourselves with it.

I think for my reward I can buy a book off Amazon if I stay OP today, through Thursday. We leave for Texas on Thursday to go to a wedding, and I will be at the mercy of the others we are traveling with. (There are ten of us, and all of them are YOUNG...LOL I am going to feel like the chaperone, or mom. Its going to be fun, as we are driving straight through and calling it a road trip! ) I will be as careful as I can on the way and at the wedding, but it is probably going to be near to impossible to stay OP.

Gotta go get some stuff done. Will be back later!
Old 09-27-2004, 11:11 AM   #3  

Good morning Monet,

Thanks for starting the board again. I read the last week's posts and glad that you are more confident in your decision. Where is the "tearoom"? Dh and I love Japanese food so we might visit it sometime.

My weekend has been pretty nice with dh around. He has been quite nice to be around the last few days especially when I was driving. I think I am beginning to be more comfortable and confident about driving as well and thus makes fewer mistakes. Right now dh is out in the living room playing ball (small tiny ball) with dd. That always brightens dd's days and mine as well. I just love to see them goof around with each other. Yesterday, we went to church in the morning, then took dd to the park. She had a blast playing with another kid. After the park, we went grocery shopping and then home.

Today is rainy but not windy here but it is sure a nice day to nap. I wish! lol. Anyway, when dd naps, I will try to take a nap if that's possible. Somehow, it is so hard to nap since Jess came into my lives. Last week hasn't been a good week in eating legal. I had some muffins and stuff at church but didn't overdo them but still should have avoided it. Anyway, this week menu should be mostly legal as far as I know. I just love my crockpot and I have been using it at least once or twice a week since I bought it. The recipes came out pretty well and the foods cooked in crockpot are very comforting

Anyway, I am babbling again but here's my rough menu for today :

Breakfast : 2 medium ww pancakes with Agave syrup. 2 scrambled eggs. Water.

Snack : Might skip it since breakfast is pretty hearty and will keep me full for a while.

Lunch : Half of Ham and cheese sandwich and soup (maybe split pea soup).

Snack : Mixed fruits.

Dinner : Baked salmon with Jamaican jerk marinade, brown rice pilaf, sauteed spinach with garlic and herbed olive oil. Might add another sauteed veges.

As for rewards for staying op, my biggest reward would be my good blood sugar control. I would love to keep it that way forever As for rewards such as things, I would love to go shopping for some new clothes (I am cheapskate so I usually go to Ross for my big discount) which will have to delay for now since we spent quite a bit money on the yard etc. I would like to get another cookbook "500 low carb recipes" but don't feel that I should get it now either although it is not that expensive if I buy it secondhand. So, I would just go for my reward as "good blood sugar control"

Monet, as far as motivation goes, how I feel when I am feeding my body well is really my motivation. When I feel my body not-so-good food, I feel guilty that I am taking care of my body as it is blessed to me by God. When I am healthy, I feel like I can concur the world....well, sort of...lol. I really don't know what else to say except that. You can do it....but you might have to make some changes like avoiding temptations as much as you can. Example would be, only cooked legal food even for people from church and family. That might be a good start. As far as your trip is concern, just make the best decision you can in your circumstances. There are many legal options out there so it shouldn't be difficult. Seafood is always a good idea If you eat any legal food, just keep it to a small portion and feel free to treat yourself to something legal for keeping yourself in control. You can do it....

Alright, I am really going to stop babbling now...lol. Have a good week everyone!

Julia
kengjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 11:12 AM   #4  

Howdy girlfriends:

I can't believe that this week's posts will be ending on 10/3....October, already? I love this time of year!

Confessions first: I was BAAAD yesterday. I took the girls to the park to play and then we went to McDonald's. I got a cheeseburger Happy meal, and then shared a hot fudge sundae w/Britt. We then made cookies yesterday afternoon and I ate 3 of them. I am back on track today....BF was Kamut/hemp flakes w/blueberries & soy/rice milk. I plan to go to the gym later today, if Lane gets a good nap in.

My steps Friday were 16,819 & Saturday were 18,289. I forgot to put it on yesterday and I just remembered to put it on today, and I've already been up for over an hour.

I decided to cancel my procedure (tubal ligation). It's a long story, but I don't feel comfortable going forward with it, which is not going over real well in this household. Why does it have to be so difficult to get a guy to go in and do his part. I think he is well overdo to step up to the plate, but we won't even get into that.

Reward....hmmm....I never seem to reward myself. I am going to the gym on Saturday and then to get my haircut (there's a reward in itself - ha). I think I might go by Coldstone Creamery and get my sugar-free ice cream w/ nuts and blueberries. I don't go there often because they tend to be pricey, but it is soo good, and that would definately be a good reward.

I had an idea I hope everyone will participate in at some point this week. I would like to know why you are here? What made you FAT/OVERWEIGHT. Have you been overweight since childhood, puberty, pregnancy, menopause, health related issues, stressful life situations????? Why are you here, and what was the defining moment to cause you to finally do something????

I'll go first. I was a very thin child; my mom would buy slim jeans and have to safety pin them on me...I was actually a little sickly looking...I had very bad asthma and it was tough to keep the weight on me. As I got older, my asthma was brought on by many allergens, so I started going in for allergy shots & hormone shots. I started to put on the weight then, but had room for the weight. I ended up being around 130#'s in high school (I am 5'4"). In high school I felt overweight compared to my very skinny friends, but was actaully pretty average. Once I got out of high school, I joined a gym and that became my second home. I went to the gym 5 days a week and stayed in great shape (the gym is where I met my DH). Anyway, that first year of marriage I went from 124#'s to 135#'s, but felt comfortable with that. When preg. w/ Britt, I was put on strict bedrest for two months, and the pounds started to pile on. I was nearly 200#'s when I gave birth to her. I then settled at 160#'s for a few years. We then got preg. again and I miscarried, and then tried to get preg for eighteen months. I was in the dumps for awhile, and did nothing about my weight. I then finally decided that it may not be in the cards for us to have another. I got my Breast Reduction and then I joined Weight Watchers and started exercising again and got down to 138#'s (14# loss) when I found out I was preg. w/Lane. I was very good when I was preg. w/her and only gained 32#s. Once she was born, my weight settled at 152#'s. When Lane was eight months old, people were telling me that I looked good for "just" having a baby. That was a wake up call for me...they couldn't be saying that a year from now, and I couldn't use it as an excuse anymore. I called my surgeon so he could do a revision on my original surgery and then I found you all, and have dropped 32#'s, and over 22 inches, am below 17% body fat and feel fabulous. I am so happy I found this woe/wol.

Any takers???? I'd love to hear your stories.

I'll post replies in another post since this is far too long already.

Nat
Pancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 11:14 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

Hey, guys. I've been on the computer for almost an hour trying to catch up on emails. Need to hurry up and post so that I can get a bath. Have to take my grandmother to the doctor today. Well, I drank wayyyy too much Saturday and got a little wild and I'll save ya the details. But surprisingly I was at 160 yesterday. I guess because of all the dancing I did??? But yesterday I was busy cleaning and skipped lunch(really big mistake), so by supper time I ate supper and sat around and munched on 3/4 a can of cashews!! What a pig. Too scared to weigh today because of all the salt from yesterday. I'm drinking water trying to flush it out. Already did my Ramp it Up, so exercise is outta the way. Unfortunately, I did NOT exercise at all Friday- Sunday. However, Friday I stayed busy all day, and then Saturday I danced my butt off. So maybe that accounts for some exercise. Today we take the kids to the fair. We're going to be there before 5, so it looks like I won't be cooking and that we'll probably eat at the fair...ugh. Normally, they have a Subway booth set up. So I think that will be the wisest choice of the options(funnel cakes, popcorn, sausage dogs). I'll probably have a lowfat 6 inch combo(baked chips and diet coke). I hope it doesn't affect my weight. Even my hubby said I did pretty good this weekend. Alright, I need to go..

Menu for the day:
Bf- LC shake
Lunch- big salad made with Low sodium tuna, onions, tomatoes, cukes, a little cheese, ranch dressing-diet coke
Supper- don't know for sure but it won't be legal, but I'll try to make the best decision with what is available.
heartmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 11:44 AM   #6  

Ken: Good luck with the procedure. I guess if they are going to be in "there" anyway, they may as well be thorough and do the full scope. It sounds as if the church seminar was interesting; glad you enjoyed it. It is so hard to nap when you have young children. You certainly can't nap when they are up, and when they nap, you usually have so many things to do that you can't even relax long enough to take a nap....I know!! It's always been tough for me to sleep during daylight hours anyway.

Country: I remember you struggling with the holiday weight gain from last year. Make sure you remember that this year . You'll do fine. Heck, we gotta enjoy some of those goodies every once in awhile .

Monet: It's a good idea to inform yourself and know what to expect. It's a big decision and a major surgery. I think doctors perform hysterectomies way too often and that is where you run into a lot of problems. BUT, with that being said, I think you are a true candidate for the procedure and it would probably relieve your symptoms a lot and allow you to have a better lifestyle. Thanks again for starting the board this week. Your road trip sounds like a lot of fun!

BOB: Glad Jeanne didn't affect your area too much. I hope you enjoy your trip!

Toni: Don't worry about the length of your posts....just keep posting, and stay accountable!

Have a good day!

God Bless,
Nat
Pancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 12:08 PM   #7  

PANCHO: Good idea on sharing stories. We really ought to do that occasionally so as new people come along they will get to know everyone. Here is mine: I was a voluptuous teen and young woman. I am 5' 8" tall, and large framed. I remember in high school and college I weighed 160-165. I did creep up at one point, and went on Atkins and lost lots of weight. I think I got down to about 140, the thinnest I have ever been in my adult life. In college, I again crept up to about 220. I went on a 1000 calorie diet that my doctor gave me. I had been diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid arthritis, and he thought the weight was aggravating it. I have since found it was not JRA, but Lupus. I lost back down to about 165, which was a bit high, but not bad on my curvaceous figure. When I got married, I took the BC for six months and started gaining weight. It seemed nothing I did helped me to lose. Two years later, I became pregnant, then miscarried. Four months later, I was pregnant again. I stayed sick for nine months, and tried to get rid of the nausea by eating. Not a good idea! I gained about 50 pounds. The midwife assured me I would lose it all when I breastfed. I did not. I lost 20, and no more. Even with a 8lb 11oz baby! Not fair! A second pregnancy left me with 30 more pounds. Now I had 60 to lose. I floundered for years, losing a few, gaining a few more. My next pregnancy, I was very careful. I only gained 25#, and lost 20 of them. A few years later, I had a surprise pregnancy that was a nightmare. My JRA flared, and was re-diagnosed as Lupus. I was told to take 4 45 minute naps in bed every day. I was homeschooling my 11, 8 and 3 year old kids. I could not take drugs for the pain, and could barely move. Corticosteroid shots in the joint helped some, but not much. At 5 months, I miscarried a boy. I was devastated. The Lupus flare eased on drugs, and I was still carrying extra weight, but it had creeped up to more like 100#. Fast forward a few years. I was working part time at the church, and ran into a staff member who had just started Protein Power. I remembered Atkins as the easiest diet to follow, and was delighted it had been declared healthy again. I went on it and found I could not lose! I went to the doctor and found I was Hypothyroid. After a few years of struggling with Atkins/PPP, I switched to Sugarbusters, and got off 45 pounds. I think I even got up to fifty at one point. Back in June, my thyroid function took a nosedive, and I fell from grace and started small cheats on a regular basis. I am back up about 25 pounds. For me, the one thing that has helped is knowing that I am NOT the undisciplined glutton that some people seem to think I am. I really do have metabolic problems that make losing weight almost impossible, and gaining easier than falling off a log.

Sorry for the novel here....

Last edited by Ellen; 09-27-2004 at 12:12 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:19 PM   #8  

Just got back from my GM's doc appt. All is well, she doesn't go back until March. Well, now that we're sharing our stories, here is a bit of mine. I was a chubby kid, baby fat. Then when I hit the teens, I got taller(I'm now 5'8") and slimmed up. I got married at a young age-18 or 19. Got pregnant on the honeymoon. My weight ballooned. I had toxemia which made things worse. I was miserable. After having Ashley, I lost some of the weight and it stopped and I just piled it back on. But instead of baby weight, it was simply fat. I stayed in a size 20/22 for a few years, tried various diets, took a few off, put it back on. Then basically accepted that I was fat and that was that, people didn't like it then get away. Then when Ashley was 4, I found out I was pregnant. So more weight. I actually lost most of the pregnancy weight this time within 2 weeks of having Boogie, I was too upset to eat. But Boogie came home, my weight started creeping back up, hospital stays with Joseph didn't help. I remember one time I put on 8 pounds in a 4 day stay. I was now a size 24 by the time Boogie turned 1. This was my turning point. We got the pics back from his 1 year bday party. I stared in shock, disbelief, disgust. I knew then that I was going to really do it this time. There was no other option, the weight was coming off. It didn't happen quickly, but I was determined. I mainly watched my fat. Took off a couple of sizes this way, then stalled. My Mom told me about SB, I read the book, it seemed to make perfect sense. And you all know the "rest." So at my heaviest, I was a size 24 and 278 #'s. Today I weigh "around" 160 and wear a size 12. My goal has been 143, but I think I might get to 140 to allow for normal weight flunctuations. Cause once I get there, I don't want to ever go above 145. Oh yea, I've been exercising regularly for the past couple of years. I do have some(but nowhere near like the people you see on tv)loose skin on my stomach, a little on my thighs, and I hate my underarms. BUT not to toot my own horn, all things considering, I think I've done a good job and no one ever believes me when I tell them how much weight I've loss. They say I just don't look like I could ever have been that big. I just laugh and say thank you. I'm so glad that I lost the weight. I felt like I was hiding behind the fat. I ran into one of my GM's friends the other day and it took her a second to figure out who I was. Then she looked at me and said "you're smiling, I don't think I can remember you doing that." I am more secure about myself. So the weight loss has improved my health, the way I generally feel, my looks, and yes,...my sex life. Yea, TMI. But I no longer feel insecure when I'm with hubby and a pretty thin girl walks in. Who cares? I look good, too! Now that I'm thru with my story- I would like to also say that I LOVE this board. You can come here for advice and tips, support, friendship, and you can vent when you want too.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:24 PM   #9  

Oh yea, I wanted to mention earlier that I had my ring sized down this weekend. Gone from a size 10 to a 7. I'm actually a 6 1/2, but it's a wide band. I knew the ring was big, but didn't think it was that big. At my heaviest, I wore an 11!
Old 09-27-2004, 05:38 PM   #10  

Default Argh!! I have typed my story and it was a long one but somehow lost it!!

I am going to go cook now and will type my story again later tonight or another day. Argh! Anyway, Pancho, thanks for the great idea. I love reading everyone's story.

Julia
Old 09-27-2004, 07:32 PM   #11  

Okay, here I am again for another try...lol.

PANCHO : Thanks for the brilliant idea. I love getting to know one another and our stories will do just that. Again, I think you are such an inspiration and have done so well in this WOE and your exercise department. Bravo!!! You are right aout why I decided to do colonoscopy as it makes sense that I get the complete check-up instead of half since they are already in "there"...lol. My dr said that I am fortunate as I have a good insurance company and they will pay for this procedure. I certainly hope so I didn't eat too good either but I am back on track. We can do better this week WTG on the steps, those numbers were amazing.

MONET : Thanks for sharing your story. You have gone thru so much and your attitude and spirit are amazing!! I hope that I will be as strong as you are when I am faced with tough situations.

HEARTMOM : Reading your story really tells me about what a determined person you are. That's a very good quality. Your accomplishment is amazing!! You will make your goal, there is no doubt, it is just a matter of time Btw, where did you resize your ring? My rings are falling off my fingers and I need to resize them before I lose them. Can I do it at any jewellery stores?

Now, my second attempt at telling my story. Not the same as I am here because I am pre-diabetic. Growing up, I was always skinny. I am 5 ft 2 1/2 inches and mostly weighed around 100 lbs. I can eat and eat and not gain much. My weakness was mostly rice and noodles, not really cakes, candies etc. I can eat 2 to 3 bowls of rice at one meal and still feel hungry. As I started to work, I begun to eat out with my co-workers more and sometimes we would hit the buffet. I will eat usually eat my money worth...LOL. I can easily eat 3 slices of pizza, 1 1/2 plates of spaghetti, salad, fruits. wings, hotdogs etc at one sitting...LOL. Needless to say, I started to put on weight but not a whole lot. Then I met dh and we got married. We both loves to eat and being at home most of the time, I will think about food most of the time. I think I was about 120+ lbs at that time. When I was pregnant with Jess, I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and was put on ADA diet and exercise program. I hated that program and cried myself a lot at the beginning. I was so afraid to eat anything and hated to measure even veges!! I was so hungry and yet didn't dare to eat more than 1 cup of veges as that was what the dietician recommended. Now, because of SB, I know better I put on about 25 lbs during my pregnancy and lost it all after my pregnancy during the first 6 weeks. I was lighter than I am now. I slowly gained back some weight (around 20+ lbs). Last Oct, on my annual check-up, my fasting blood sugar was 99 and it wasn't alarming but my dr decided to test me further. We did a 3-hr glucose test and my blood sugars were high but not higher than a diabetic but higher than the non-diabetic range. So, my dr concluded that I am glucose intolerance and prescribed SB to me. After my diagnosis, I was so relief like a hugh burden came off me. When my dr told me about SB I was so excited to start it and he said I could still have my rice except to eat the right kind. That really make everything okay...lol. I didn't have any problems adjusting to SB at all. I was so surprised that I didn't miss my white rice as I thought I would be. I don't go hungry and certainly am not deprived. Infact my love of cooking accelerate from there and I started to learn more about cooking other cruisine. I just love it!! I know I can practice SB forever as it really wasn't hard for me.

Since last Oct, I have had several A1C tests to check my blood sugar control and they all came back well-within the non-diabetic range. My dr and I are very pleased. I certainly did not expect to lose as much weight as I have already. I am back to my much-younger-days weight (105 to 106 lbs) and feels so right in this light frame that I am so used to. Being pre-diabetic has a lot to do with my strong family history of diabetes plus my love for carbs just escalates it. I am so grateful that I am diagnosed early before it was too late. Now, I can do something about it and hopefully, I can avoid being diabetic in the future. I call it a blessing in disguise..

Well...that's my story, hopefully won't get lost this time Good day everyone!! Can't wait to hear all your stories.

Julia
Old 09-27-2004, 07:33 PM   #12  

Good evening everyone. I'm so happy I finally got out and walked today. Not far but it will take me and my "heart" a while to build back up. Sure hope I keep up the good work. I had lots of running to do today so when I got home and got food for lunch and my DH dinner packed for work I fell asleep in the chair. And boy did I thake a nap. I've had a hard time wakeing up. I'm still trying to figure out what to reward myself with if I do good this week. Will have to think about it. My story on my weight is not very exciteing. I was a tiny child and didn't have a problem while growing up but when I got married my weight started going up. I've been heavy for years now. With great losses in between but couldn't ever seem to keep it off once I lost. My beautisian was on SB and thats what got me started. I had been on the low carb board and changed to SB. Its really the best program for my heart and health problems.
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 08:08 PM   #13  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!!

BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE....would NEVER know there was a storm yesterday!

This will be a quickie as I've got to pack....

NAT...remember when I put my order in for Dana's newest cookbook? It came on Saturday...it's called 500 MORE LOW-CARB RECIPES...500 all new recipes from around the world.

So far, what I've read is really good...Now I've got all of her books

KEN...you would like the 500 Low Carb Recipes....really, you would like all of her books. Check out www.half.com they will have what you're looking for!

MONET...remember to put a reminder on the board Monday morning about Debbie's birthday....it's the 4th....MONDAY!!!

Gotta go for now...hope everyone has a good one...I'll be back a week from Thursday....

BOB
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 08:24 PM   #14  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

The Seven Dwarfs of Menopause arrived at my door without warning!

The Seven Dwarfs of Menopause arrived at my door without warning:

Itchy, B!tchy, Sweaty, Sleepy, Bloated, Forgetful and All-Dried-Up.

One by one they crept into my own private cottage in the woods and started to take over my life.

The first to arrive was Itchy. I developed this itch on my right calf that was so irritating, I wanted to scratch the skin right off my body.

Then B!tchy came to my door. No longer was my PMS contained to one or two days a month--it felt like constant PMS. Then I would swing from B!tchy to Weepy for God's sake, what was wrong with me?

Ding-dong......It's the middle of the night and Sweaty has crawled into bed with me.
Oh, yes, Sweaty brought embarrassing hot flashes and introduced me to night sweats where it seemed as if a faucet had been attached between my breasts.

Of course Sweaty brought about Sleepy, because I was tired all the time. I would wake up so many times in the night and not be able to get back to sleep.

Bloated crept in slowly, my once-svelte figure got thick through the middle section, even though I was following my weight-loss program that had worked so well for so many years!

I can't quite remember when Forgetful arrived, but one day my brain stopped working. I considered myself a pretty focused woman until Forgetful came, and I could not keep a coherent thought in my brain.

Am I getting Alzheimer's? I wondered.

Last, All-Dried-Up slowly encroached upon my happy marriage. This was probably the most unpleasant of the dwarf family. Sex was no longer on the top of my list...or on my list at all. My husband would give me that knowing look, and I would think, "Frankly, I'd rather have a smoothie."

The Seven Dwarfs of Menopause! - What a family...
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 08:57 PM   #15  

BOB : Thanks for the link. I checked it out. I found the cheapest price for a almost-new book at Amazon.com market place. I believe it costs a little over $5.00. I bought a book from a seller there for less than $2.00 and it was brand new...lol.

I will check the link from time to time.

Julia