Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Looking back on the last week, how many days can you claim were cheat free for you?
0 3 13.64%
1 2 9.09%
2 0 0%
3 1 4.55%
4 6 27.27%
5 2 9.09%
6 2 9.09%
7 4 18.18%
Just starting today 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 02:04 PM   #106  

Good day everyone.
Oh my i would never suggest someone to eat as much fruit as i did yesterday. I dont know what got into me but lets just say its leaving me now. My tummy is sooo messed up. I dont think i will go overboard on fruit anymore.
I am OP today so far. Ill post menu after dinner...im not a planner so if i post it now it will change..lol I do need to bake me up some more chicken breast today to keep in the fridge. I try to keep 3 or 4 of those in the fridge ready for salad or microwave. I also need to do my excercises but my tummy needs to settle first.
Ok, im rattling on and i didnt even take notes to make personal post. Ill do that later. bye
Valerie
Old 03-26-2004, 02:05 PM   #107  

MISHI: Sweet potatoes always count as a starch.
Old 03-26-2004, 02:28 PM   #108  
Atkineer gone SugarBuster

Thanks Monet... I thought as much but just wanted to be sure!!

Here's my menu so far today:

B: a bowl of oatmeal (undercooked) w/ 1 pkt splenda and 4 strawberries sliced a top, coffee

snack: cheese stick and a little later I had an apple w/ natural peanut butter

L: WWSG tuna wrap w/ 1 last serving of Just Like Stuffed Potatoes

D: 2 eggs scrambled w/ feta cheese and a couple strips of bacon; tomatoes on the side and a few triscuits (7; 1 serv)

snack: fruit smoothie made with yogurt and berries

water: gallon done
supps: took 'em

Last edited by Mishi; 03-26-2004 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:58 PM   #109  

Hi Everyone!

I do thank you all for the very nice birthday wishes. I have been very busy with playing caregiver for my DH and this weekend my lovely daughter is here and we seem to always be on the go or have a project in mind.....I love it.

Hope all is well with all of you.
Old 03-26-2004, 09:22 PM   #110  

goodevening!! I got a new keyboard today so excuse my typos as im trying to get use to it. My enter button went out on the other.

Today has been OP although ive been under the weather so i didnt eat veggies or fruit.
B- 1 cup kashi go lean crunch cereal
L- ham and cheese sandwich on sgww bread (2 slices ) and 1/3 cup of low fat cottage cheese.
Sn- beef jerky
D- homemade soup..cubed chicken breast in chicken broth with garlic, onion, mushroom and 3/4 cup of hodges mill ww spiral pasta.

Tomorrow i will add my veggies back in a a little fruit.

Pancho, enjoy Britts party and just know we will have a little birdie there to watch over you and the cake...lol

Sxyred- your menu looks good...just watch the creamer...most are no no's. They are either high in fat, sugar or carbs.

Thats it for now...see yall tomorrow
Oh, i didnt do my exercises today but i drank and am still drinking my water.

Valerie

P.S. im editing this to add a fruit smoothie, its a little late for it but i had a craving. It was either that or chips.

Last edited by vmoore; 03-26-2004 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:40 AM   #111  

Evening all--

I am on here late as usual. Just don't seem to find time in the day to get here. I try to stay busy with chores and yard work during the day, and come here at night after dh goes to bed.

Spent most of the day at my Mom's today. Dh got the tiller all done and did a trial run. Think it is going to work this time. We had to have a part made for it since it was obsolete and couldn't be ordered. My Sis and her kids will be leaving in the morning. They will be back sometime in late July.

Here is my menu for the day. Again, I was really hungry today.....what is going on with that??

B--1/2 grapefruit, 2 strips Turkey Bacon, 1/2 c Fiber One with 2 oz FF Carb Countdown, Lite 85, and 1 c decafe.

S-- 3.7 oz apple

L--3 oz ground beef patty, 1 slice homemade WW bread, 1 oz lite cream cheese, 1 T Smucker's 100% all fruit, handful of assorted veggie strips.

S-- 2 T peanut butter, 1 medium orange

D--4.1 oz grilled chicken breast topped with salsa and FF sour cream, small dinner salad, 1 c greenbeans, 1/2 c steamed stirfry veggies, 1/2 c SF Pudding with 2 T FF Cool Whip.

Water= 96 oz
Fitday totals=

1592 Calories
63 g Fat
19 g SF
1 g Poly
7 g Mono
171 g carbs
37 g fiber
110 protein
A little high on fat and low on protein. But it was all OP!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Old 03-27-2004, 09:47 AM   #112  

Question

how in the world do you get 171 carbs out of that!!!!! I know there are carbs in meat and everything else but i dont get it. Thats why i dont like fitday, it seems all i see is i ate carbs carbs carbs. I know those are good carbs but i still dont get it.

lost and confused as usuall, Valerie
Old 03-27-2004, 10:55 AM   #113  

Where is everyone at this morning!!??
I have done my 2mile WATP w/weights and am on my 2nd cup of water.
Wheres my team at?
Old 03-27-2004, 11:35 AM   #114  

Hey Valerie,

I'm on the second huge I been breezing around. I tried fitday, didn't like it. Now I tried a trial offer of ediets. Found some ladies to post with. But other than that, I don't see any reason to stay. 3fc helps me more than anything else. I love you guys

Didn't exercise this morning (well had some "quality time" with dh that should count ) So the first water is down. I keep 16 and 20oz bottles filled and drink at least 2-16's =32 and 2-20's = 40 and its the easiest way to make sure I get in my water. It's been working pretty good. I honestly can say the last couple days have been ok. Not perfect but so much better and not as hard as I make it out to be when I'm busy whining .

Does anyone have special plans this weekend. We definitely have work to do around the house. Still working on the downstairs. But we will end the day at the movies. (well actually, we end up at the diner, but there are definitely good OP choices there, so wish me luck or willpower, or BOTH )

Check in with you all later.
Old 03-27-2004, 12:00 PM   #115  

Good morning!
Went to Perkins for bfast. Had an omelet and rye toast and bacon, plus OJ and tea. Am doing laundry, while working in the yard, and walked almost 2 miles on the TM. It's almost lunchtime, but since bfast was bigger than normal I may just have fruit and carb control yogurt. The kids are at a class, and DH went off to do errands and such. A quiet house!! We're eating out tonight, but I can usually find something OP where ever we go. have a great OP weekend everyone.

Barbara
270/216.5/135
Old 03-27-2004, 06:13 PM   #116  

Wink

boy the board is slow today. My son had a soccer game today so i got in plenty of water just there. It was warm out today.
B- 2 egg omelet with ham, mushrooms, and tomatoes
L- 1 cup of black eyed peas, 1/2 cup of asperagus and 1 cup of raw brocolli with ranch dip
D- huge salad with the works..ham, chicken tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese, bacon with ff zesty italian with 12 cashews on top and 4 triscuits.
I also ate one meatball from hubbys dinner of spegetti and meatballs.

I hope you all had a great OP day!! I think i did good throughout the day, now i just have to get past the nightly munchies.

Valerie
Old 03-27-2004, 09:14 PM   #117  

Default My Menu:

Pre-B: 1/2 cup OJ
B: WW Bagel w/ cream cheese & bite of melon

snack: grapes
snack2: nuts (12 almonds and 12 unsalted peanuts)

L: strip of haddock fish (battering removed), asparagus and mozzeralla cheese

D: bowl of oatmeal made w/ milk, strawberries and splenda

snack: some munster cheese, 2 slices of turkey and a few triscuits

water: 64oz
supps: took 'em

Last edited by Mishi; 03-27-2004 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 04:53 AM   #118  

Hey gang!! No, I didn't just dump on ya and duck out of sight, I've been busy. (like the
whole bunch of us!!) I've done five hours of water aerobics this week, including one morning class, which I swore I would never get up for!!:P My eating is much better, with the exception of lunch today, my housemate and I went for a chinese buffet after aerobics. But, we needed to talk and we've been craving Mandarin House for a month My sf/ff pudding has helped me stave off the urge to go buy chocolate (the EASTER candy is here! I LOVE seasonal candies!) and planning my vacation with my workmates this summer helps me stay focused. I found a really cute pair of pink jeans that I want to wear to the naughty club this trip, if they don't fit when they arrive, then that is just one more goal, right? Thanks for all the support after my last post, but I'm good. I might be psycho come mid April if my doctor prescribes a course of progesterone again, but we'll cross that bridge then

Hugs to you all,
Old 03-28-2004, 10:21 AM   #119  

My Menu for Sunday:

PreB: coffee and OJ

B: cup of Kashi w/ 1% milk and strawberries sliced w/ splenda sprinkled atop

L: loaded salad w/ blue cheese, 5 chicken wings and a diet dr. pepper

snack1: 1/2 cup No-Sugar Added Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream (by Perry's)
snack2: a pear

D: turkey wrap on 100% WW wrap

water: 1 gallon
supps: took'em

Last edited by Mishi; 03-28-2004 at 06:18 PM.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:39 AM   #120  

Goodmorning!!
I havent done any exercises yet or water drinking. I just got up so im on my diet coke right now. I need the caffeine.
Dylan has a soccer game again today so i will be busy this afternoon. Dinner for the family will be left overs from the last few days to clean out the fridge so all i have to worry about is me.
Mishi- where in georgia will you be moving? Im in middle georgia. Maybe you will be close and we can meet.
Ill check back in later when ive actually accomplished something today..lol

Valerie
Closed Thread