28.57%
1970's
20.00%
1980's
2.86%
Other
0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll
  • WIW - 2.5 pounds down! I have to go, but will do a better reply later on!

Barbara
    270/227.5/135
  • Wednesday
    Hello all.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'll be gone most of the day since payday is finally here. Have a lot to do today. It's library day and then off to the grocery store and maybe Wal-Mart to see what I can find to throw into layaway for the kids for Christmas. I won't even have a chance to get on the TM today, but surely all the walking I'll be doing should help out some, at least I'll be busy and not just sitting on my big ol' butt.

Oh, I'm planning on getting on the metal monster next week since TOM is here right now, that is if I don't forget. I sure hope it's under the 195 it's hung on right now. The weird thing about being 195 (going by my scales and not the docs), is I can wear my size 15 jeans and they aren't too uncomfortable. I guess these huge boobies I've got make up for quite a bit of my weight. They haven't shrunk a bit. I guess they'll always be this size no matter what I do. It seems the weight comes off my face and my tummy, that is a little off the tummy not a whole lot, but the boobies just stay put.

Well I'm off to start getting myself and Autumn ready for the day. I'll check back when I can. Talk to y'all later.

Oh Teensy before I forget, My hubby is the same way about hunting as yours is, and I've gone with him a few times but I don't hunt myself either. He and the kids eat the meat, I don't care for it, so I always have something else when they eat deer, rabbit, etc.....

Ok, now for real I'm off.

Jenn
  • Good WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY Morning!

Hope the scales are kind to you all. I'm not stepping on mine, for sure, esp. since TOM decided to show it's ugly face last night! I feel like the Michelin Man!

Just got home, went to my DS'S house. Was able to do some "water aerobics" or at least what I think what I was doing would be called that. Didn't get to swim because I took the baby in the pool with me. DS snapped some digital pics which I hope to see, not me, but the baby. She was looking so adorable with her bare butt. The worst part, she was blowing gas right in my face!!!!!!

ELI is off today, but not off really. He volunteered to do a coffee cupping at the office today, basically, a coffee tasting. Since it's voluntary for those to join he doesn't know who will come and for how long, so can't make any type of plans today. Have to get kids from school and tonight is open house. Another time I have to go to school 4 times today Almost would of been 5 times since MICHAEL left his glasses home and if we had been any farther or later I would have had to make another trip to the school to take them.

Didn't get a full nights sleep again. Was able to sleep from about midnight til about 4:30am and then ELI started coughing and gosh, when he coughs, the whole damn bed shakes!

Okay, gonna get in some replies here...

TEENSY, sorry to say, but the fish being in a jar, it just doesn't look so appetizing to me now - reminds me of something in a chemistry lab Now that salsa looks delish. I'll skin the canned venison too. How long does it take for you all to eat all you can? How long does it stay good for?

SEF, busy, busy! We should rename you BUSYWOMAN! You never cease to amaze me, I know I say it a lot, but I really mean it. Instead of you slowing down you seem to find the time and energy to do more all the time. SEF, 3 days, stay 3 days 100% OP and you'll be well on your way-it's those first 3 days that are the killer to get through it seems.

FRUIT, whoa, that's a big drop. Gosh, if that's just after 1 day, can you imagine after 1 week, 1 month? I think you need a good old dose of some SB GALS more often!!!!

WOOD,

JEC, I was a 48DDD at my heaviest (and that probably wasn't a bra that fit me right either) and at my lowest, a D. Unfortunately, these boobies look like deflated balloons!

Hello to everyone else!!!!!

Gotta run!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
  • Deb, Right now I'm a 42DDD/F, in high school when I weighed around 140 I was still like a 38/40D. Mine already look like deflated balloons, if they ever do go down any they'll prob be down around my ankles! One thing though, WHEN I get this weight off and if I continue to have back probs, the military should let me go on and get a reduction, not that I'm looking forward to "going under the knife" for such a thing, but it would be nice to have my top in proportion with the bottom. My body is weird, I've never had the probs most women have with the big butt and thighs, mine is in my boobs and belly, I guess I'm apple shaped, look like a potato standing on toothpicks.
  • Good WIW everyone!! I had a few minutes, so thought I'd drop in. I ended up buying a new camcorder yesterday. I've given up hope that I'll ever get the old one back . I was at 123.5 # this morning, so the scale is coming down a bit again. I ate a yogurt with flax meal and nuts this morning, and am going to have some zucc. bread in a little while.

Going to our MOM's Club outing this morning and then taking DD to school and youngest DD to doctor for check-up. S/B a pretty busy day.

I didn't get to the gym this morning like every other Wed. morning. DH forgot and scheduled a follow-up eye appt. for 7:45 a.m. I will go tomorrow a.m. instead.

fruit: You've done fantastic.....6# in 3 days??? Keep up the great work!

Wood: Congrats on the 2.5#; that's wonderful.

jecrites: I am waiting a few more weeks to make my Wal-mart run. I plan on doing a 60-day layaway and time it to where we can pick it up on Christmas Eve. We dont' have anywhere to stash the stuff until then. I'll have DH pick it up and keep it in the back of the truck until that night. Also, I'd like it to feel a little more like holiday weather. We are breaking records here at 100 degrees still. I did have a breast reduction. Before kids, I was a 38C, which was manageable, but still too big for my frame (5'5", and 115-117 #'s at that time). I had a friend who would try to set me up on dates and tell guys that I was really skinny with BIG BOOBS. What a nice friend; I'm sure all those guys wanted to go out with me because I was just a nice person, eh? Anyway, after having kids, I was a 40/42DD, and that was really squeezing. We took Britt to Disneyland for her third birthday and I bought a really supportive sports bra so I could ride the rides and stuff. Well, after two 12-14 hour days, I couldn't even lift my arms above my head to take my shirt off. My neck, back and shoulders hurt so bad. I can't imagine being any bigger (as it sounds like you and Deb are). My breast were very heavy too. Insurance did end up paying for my surgery, but I had to fight for every penny. I woke up from surgery 3 1/2 pounds lighter. They removed 3 1/2 pounds of fat from my breast. I will tell you that it is the best thing I ever did for myself. That is what gave me the incentive to continue losing weight. I always wore baggy clothes to cover my breast, and still find that I have to correct my posture, since I would lean forward out of self-consciousness. Anyway, if you do decide to go through with it, remember that I am here to talk to. It wasn't fun or pretty, and I still have some faint scars to show for it, but they will continue to fade. I have not had any pain since! AND, I am now a 36B/34C and LOVE it. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. People who don't know that I did this make comments sometimes like, "wouldn't it be nice to be big-busted?" I laugh under my breath, and say, "yeah, right." Wow, that was a novel.

Deb: Why don't you just set up camp at school and stay there throughout the week? How do you survive on so little sleep? I would be such a BEAR. I am cranky when I don't get much sleep. As far as boobies are concerned, I just wrote a book to jecrites about it above.

Well, I really better go get myself and kiddos dressed so we can get outta here!!

Have a great day, all!!!
    Nat
  • Hello, everyone. Sorry I haven't been here lately. Deb, please don't drop me from your list. I've been sick off and on for a couple of weeks. I'm not sure what I've had. I felt like something heavy was sitting on my chest and I've had a cough that has kept me up most nights. The only way I can sleep is in my recliner. I'm still coughing, but it's not as deep as it was.

One good thing, I've had some time at home to read Dr. Phil's book and do a lot of thinking about the weight issue. I'm finally back on track today. I weighed and I'm down 3 lbs from last week. I'm out of the 280's and in the 270's again. I'm making a commitment to myself to never see 280 again. I'm also planning to (gasp!) walk at lunch today. My poor body may go into shock. I hate the thought of all the loose skin I'm going to have, but I'm just going to start saving my money for a tummy tuck! Maybe ABC will still be doing the Extreme Makeover after I lose the weight and I can get it done for free!!

Gotta catch up on my work. Have a great day!
    Marilyn
  • Hey All

Just got rid of ELI, I mean, ELI just left Gonna go jump in the shower and go to BB&B & Linen's and Things to see what they have to offer in the way of nukers.

JEC & PANCHO if there was a way to just lift the saggy boobs I have and fix it, I'd do it. I don't want an implant of any sort. I hate that when I sit without a bra that they hang to where my belly button is, but I guess it's better than it use to be where my stomach AND boobs would rest on my thighs When I lay on my back, one goes due east and the other due west. One day they'll be looking like they're attached to my back!!! It's NOT just the boobs either, I have the fat rolls right under the bra strap and the fat the blossoms up between the under arm of the bra and my underarms. Heck, if I had everything pulled up and tightened my public hair would look like a beard on my face!!!

PANCHO, when I don't get enough sleep I get crabby, to put it nicely. Here's hoping tonight is better (again)!

LIBRA, sorry to hear you're not feeling well and having such a hard time. Don't worry, won't delete you, just wanted to send out the possee for a few wayward that we hadn't heard from in a little while, just to let you know we were wondering what you and some others were up to. Glad to hear you're back on track. Maybe we can do a 2-4-1 deal with EM!!!

Toodles

Deb
  • Hey Everybody!!! I weighed in this morning at .5 pounds lighter. I know it isn't much, but a half a pound is better than nothing. Last week I had not lost an ounce..not one lousy ounce. If I would have spit before I got on the scale I should have seen at least an ounce reduction.......HAHA

Fruit- Way to go on the weight loss. Stay on plan GIRL!!!! You can do it. 3 days and counting!!!!!!

Deb- Hope you have success in finding a microwave, so Eli won't be denied his popcorn for another day.

I enjoyed everyone's post about heavy chests and sagging skin. I can totally relate as my upper body resembles something out of a National Geographic magazine....Have a great day everyone!!!
  • Good morning! Its such a beautiful day here today! Its about 75 right now and the high is only suppose to go up to 79-80ish! Not a cloud in the sky! Needless to say we will be spending the entire day outside on the swingset with DS and my nieces. Didnt do any kind of weigh in today...I drank a little over the weekend so Im scared to go on!
    Went to publix yesterday and thanks to cell phones i was able to call deb about a dressing i got. Its Walden farms...I got the Blue cheese...its not maries but its pretty good for being calorie free, fat free and sugar free. Im gonna try the Ranch next time. I also had a sweet tooth last night so I found a recipe on here...it was the easiest thing in the world to make. Its called "Quick chocolate Cheesecake" OMG it was sooo good. Its made with cream cheese and FF/SF pudding. It was kinda like a choc. mousse. Deb happened to call while I was eating it...I wont tell you what she said I sounded like when I was eating it! LOL!

TEENSY - Im trying to get focused...really I am!

PANCHO - Well now that my butts all sore from the kick...How the heck am I gonna work out??

BOB - I love Yankee candles the best too! thats all I buy! I like them better than Party Lite.

FRUIT - Great job on the big loss....thats incredible!

DEB - HI! Is the weather there nice today too?? Your posts crack me up! You are tooooo funny!

Have a great day guys!
    Chris
  • P.S....

DEB - By the way thanks for the visual from your last post! lol
  • Third time trying to post this pic of BAILEY from this morning, hope it works!

Good, it worked. This is a weird pic, of me I mean. If you saw this clearer, first, I don't know why I have this funky looking face, but I swear it looks like I have fangs like a vampire and I'm just looking for a place on BAILEY'S neck to bite her!
  • Hi, everybody!! Well, let's just get WIW out of the way first. Still holding at 229 which is great considering the week-end I had. I'll take it. I finally got back to the treadmill on Monday, did 20 minutes on Monday and 25 minutes yesterday. Hooray for me! Joe has been doing 30 minutes every morning for the last week and a half so he guilted me in to it. Whatever it takes, I guess.

I just back from lunch. Do ya'll have Souper Salads where you are? It's a salad bar type place that has soup, salad, and other stuff. The one near my office is great. They make this really good salad with chick peas, tomato, feta and a really light tasting vinaigrette. Looks very simple.

I booked the airfare for our trip to San Diego to see Jordan graduate in December. It had been running almost $300 per person, but I looked yesterday and it was down to $200. I booked it in a hurry. Got the room and rental car so we're all set. December just has to get here.

Have a good day everyone.

Trish
  • Hey everyone

I'm home from school early! I threw up and have the trots. So, I left a couple of hours early to come and handle my business here at home. They have a virus going around school and it must be my turn. So, I'm off to bed! Talk to y'all tomorrow!

Missy
    286/277/170
  • Good to see what you finally look like Deb. Wish I had a pic to download. Unfortunately can't find my digital camera. Ah Poo!!!

As to the earlier discussion about your chest sizes, do you mean I can lose my 38 DD if I lose weight? That would be so cool!!! I have lose weight before and never lost my DD size before. I thought the only way to shrink them was to do them surgically which I am not too keen on doing.

I'm still reading SB and haven't started the plan yet so be patient with me okay. I have a two year old and trying to find time to read as well as working full time is tough but I will do it.

Ilana
  • Hey!

I'm back and waiting on hubby to call me to go pick him up from work. His truck won't start. This always happens when the weather turns from hot to cold. He said this time he thinks it's the starter, oh what joy.

Autumn made an autumn tree at the library today. That's sounds so funny. It was just an empty toilet paper roll and a paper plate cut like a moon and they glued cut up tissue paper on them. It turned out really cute. She gave it to the librarian.

Pancho, I would like to have a reduction done, but also kind of scared of it too. Thing is, with the military, at least this is what I was told by someone so I don't know if it's actually true or not, anyway, she said that they won't do one unless you are at your "ideal" weight. Well I've often wondered how they can say something like that when I know for a fact that if I was to go down to like 125 or smaller I'd look funny, I'm 5'4" and a medium frame, and just picturing myself that small and then having a reduction, there'd be nothing left of me. Yeah I want to get "skinny" but not just skin and bone either. I'm shooting for 140, maybe 135 or somewhere inbetween, heck right now I'd be happy to see plain old 190! My MIL and SIL both have small boobies and have said things in the past about wanting bigger ones and I always tell them they can have some of mine or no really they don't want big ones either. I'll have to remember to talk with my doc about it when I see her again next month and see what she tells me. Thank you for your "novel" it's nice to know I'm not the only one who has/had this prob. Geez, mine's a novel too!

Deb, I know what you mean about that. My armpits look like they have attachments when I lay down with no bra on. Had to laugh about the beard though, just the thought of it! I got my friend at Barksdale a birthday card today and it said something to the effect of when you get older you save money on bras, just tuck them suckers in your pants. Of course I LOL in the store, but couldn't resist getting the card for her anyway. Good thing we're good friends. I think I could just about tuck these suckers in my pants, heck, sometimes I use them to help hold up my pants if they have worn out elastic and I'm just gonna be around the house. Cute pic of Bailey!

Off to listen to my new c.d. I got while I was out! Talk to y'all later.

Jenn