Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Which CHICKEN &/OR CANNED TUNA do you eat (pick one from each)
Only white meat chicken 12 40.00%
Only dark meat chicken 3 10.00%
I'll eat either type of chicken, I like them both 12 40.00%
I don't eat chicken 0 0%
Chunk lite tuna in water 5 16.67%
Chunk lite tuna in oil 0 0%
White/Albacore tuna in water 9 30.00%
White/Albacore tuna in oil 0 0%
I'll eat either type of tuna in oil, I like them both 1 3.33%
I'll eat either type of tuna in water, I like them both 8 26.67%
I'll eat either type of tuna in water OR oil, like them all 0 0%
I don't eat tuna 5 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 03:36 PM   #76  

Good Afternoon Everyone

Sorry I have been AWOL for so long - it's been about a month since I posted. I was doing so well for a while and was beginning to lose after being on a plateau for sooooooooooooooooo long. I'd lost about five pounds in a month but then went away for a weekend and ate off plan and off course gained a couple of pounds and that spoiled the momentum. So I decided to stay off the board for a while, knuckle under and keep up with Fitday, stay op and restrict those starchy carbs and see if I could get losing again. Well I am just back to where I was a month ago at 195.5 pounds which is o.k. considering that I was stuck at around 200 for more than a year. I think this is the lowest amount that I had posted - I had been down once a bit lower but of course not on WIW. So my mini-goal is to get into the 180's. I haven't been keeping up with my water intake. That is something I have to work on. I'm still keeping up with my exercise - badminton several times a week, line dancing and now lawn bowling for the summer months. It keeps me busy.

I see quite a few new people since I last posted. WELCOME to you all. Also WELCOME back all the oldies - Gator, Beach, Frog and Meliris.

Deb - I was interested in what you asked about the bacon as I have been doing mine on the grill and was wondering if there was any advantage over doing it in the pan. I just did a search and came up with one site that listed the values of grilling and frying and there seems to be very little difference. The main difference that I see is that the grilled has 0.7 gm MORE of saturated fat per 100 gm serving. Go figure. It's a U.K. site and here's the url: http://www.dbmc.co.uk/bacon_facts/nu...info_index.asp

Did you get anyone to start the board for you when you are away? If not then I would be able to do that for you. I may not be up at 6 a.m. but I am often up at 2 a.m.. Hope you get the library job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Woodfrogs - Welcome to SB. That is awesome that you have lost 28.5 pounds in your first couple of months on SB. I think you are wise to have mini-goals and it's good to treat yourself when you reach them. Enjoy your pedicure.

BOB - Lucky you getting sprung for jury duty. I got called a while back but luckily I was able to get out of it as I was going on vacation. Hope you are not in too much pain these days.

Gator - I love to read about your butterflys but not the caterpillars - yuck - I have to skip that part of your post Hope your UTI is getting better.

Country - Love your new avatar. It's a beautiful picture. Glad you found a walking partner. It's alwasys easier to do if you have company.

Jack-K - Congrats on the 2 pounds gone this week. I am sure you will be out of the 150's soon. Just watch those weekends. . We all know how they can screw things up for us.

Fillise - Have a good trip.

TeansyBean - So sorry to hear about your gm. That must have been very scary for her lying there all that time. Hope she is on the mend.

CherylCo - I wouldn't worry too much about the watermelon (depending on how much you ate of course ) as a 120gm (about 4 oz) serving only has 6 gms of carbs and a glycemic load of only 4.3.

Beach - I liked your Tuesday Tip. Mini goals are the way to go.

Tranquil - Sounds like you are having a great time in NY. WTG for staying op. It is always a hard thing to do when away but you are proving that it can be done. It just takes some extra will-power.

I made the Peach Cobbler last week and it was scrumptious. Went and bought some more peaches to-day. I thought I would make it again to-day but then saw some cherries on sale so bought them so maybe have the cobbler tomorrow. Planning on making ZUCCHINI PIE for dinner with a salad, plus I have some leftover lentil soup that I made yesterday.

Have to get going. Doing laundry and the machine must have stopped by now. Sorry I can't get to everyone - I have been away much too long to catch up with you all.

Bye for now.

Marie.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:42 PM   #77  

Default GATOR

Do you have a SCANNER or are you using a digital camera? The only way I know to reduce the size of a picture is to use PHOTO STUDIO which came with my scanner. If you don't find any other way to reduce it if you would like to e-mail me the pictures maybe I could do it for you.

Marie.
Old 07-09-2003, 04:42 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

WIW- I'm down 1 pound BUT I was a bad girl last night. I kept craving chocolate and even got moody about it(yes, it's the middle of TOM) and I went overboard and ate a snickers and a nestle ice cream cone- oh, and did I mention I ate some macaroni also?! I can't believe the scales weren't UP. Guess the 3 mile WATP tape is why. So I'm at 188.5. I took my measurements and since June 12th, I'm only down in my hips- but almost an inch so that's cool. My dadgum thighs won't budge!! I'm only 3.5 pounds less than I was at that time,too. So I need to buckle down and get serious. I believe if I stay committed and keep the exercise up then I should be able to lose 2 pounds a week. Right now my goal is to get to 184.

Jack-k--- 2 pounds is great! You'll be in the 140's before you know it. What is your goal weight?

HW:270(2 years ago)
236/188.5/155
Old 07-09-2003, 04:44 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi there!

Almost time to go home. Thank goodness. It has been so busy this week. I need more hours in the day.

No big plans for tonight. It is storming again so will probably have to forgt our walk unless it clears us later. Need to go to Sams Club to get some bbq for Sunday. It is DH's birthday and I will have all the July birthday's in our family at my house. Fun.

Gator, it is so hard to keep up with the exercises especially during the summer, but I know I have to do it or else. Hope you like your haircut.

Lawyer, just hold that goal in mind and you will reach it. It is nice to have something in particular to work for. Helps keep you focused. The weekend is past and you have the next few weeks to look ahead to. I'm really glad I don't like beer. I have enought trouble with the "other stuff". I feel like beer is more sugar filled and fattening than the other stuff, at least that is what I tell myself.

Crystle, Don't worry, I'm waiting for you to catch up. How great that you found a walking buddy. That will help alot.

Woodfrog, Welcome! I'm glad you decided to join this great group. You are doing wonderful so far. I think rewards are a good idea. I started that way, first new pj's a new purse, then as I lost more and more, I rewarded myself with new smaller clothes. Good luck.

Bob, I'd be glad I didn't get picked. I could never do jury duty. I am too easily swayed. I really don't think Kroger is a big deal. Guess b/c I shop there always.

Rosalie, I'm glad you are back with us. You shouldn't stay away cause you go off plan. We don't care. That's why we are here to encourage and support. Glad you are back to your low. Being under that 200 # is a great feeling. I'm sure you will get to your goal. Just stay here with us.

Have a great OP night.

Jackie
257/153/145
10-10-01
Old 07-09-2003, 05:33 PM   #80  

Default Hello

Just checking in - another OP day....I did not bring my scale....and so I am letting next WIW be the big surprise....for lunch was the inside of a turkey sandwich without the bread and a few sweet potato fries....I woke up late, so breakfast was past....

Bob - Soho was the first place I hit! The Sephora there is my favorite, since it was the very first I had ever been to...Panangs is a wonderful Asian restaurant there - as well.....I did not watch the whole movie - it was awful!

JackK - Cool Beans on your WIW!

Got to run, a movie to catch! Sabrina
Old 07-09-2003, 06:19 PM   #81  

Talking Happy WIW

Just a quick hi! I'm busy trying to get ready for my trip and keep up with work. I have to go out of town for work both tomorrow and Friday, so I'm not sure I will have time to post anything but quick hi's!

Congrats to everyone who did well today on WIW. Rosalie you've done great. I remember when you were struggling so long to break your plateau.

I'm at 179. So being OP is really working. I still have 39 to go before I make goal and then the real work starts of trying to stay around that weight!

See ya'll tomorrow.

Anna
222/179/140
Old 07-09-2003, 06:26 PM   #82  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

COPYING THIS POST THAT WAS ON THE MAIN BOARD FOR REPLYS:

Lucky144

Confused?!?!

Greetings, I am a transfer from Atkins. I was on Atkins for 8months and lost an amazing 10 lbs. I'm hoping Sugar Busters will fit into my lifestyle alot better. Anyway, the only SB book I could find in my small town was "SB for Kids". So, I'm having a lot of confusion on the program.
My question is: I'm not sure exactly how to know if I'm doing the program correctly, do I go by GI, carbs or added sugars? Also, if I have a salad for example do I eat Low - fat dressing ( higher carbs) of regular dressing (higher - fat).
If anyone has any menu samples, I would appreciate seeing them.

THanks!
Old 07-09-2003, 07:35 PM   #83  

Afternoon all-- WIW was good to me this week, I am down two, and that only leaves 2 to go for the big 100 pounds lost!! I can't wait!! Then I would love to lose 15 to 20 more, but I am just going to keep on keeping on!! I plan on eating this way the rest of my life, so when it comes off, it will!

Congrats to all of you big LOSERS out there!! May all of you be losers next week!!

Cherylco--Thanks for the kind words, I went in again this morning and she is doing super!! They think she will be out of rehab by next Wed. at the latest. Could even be this Friday. I told you she was a go getter. She just amazes me.

Fillise-- I know you won't see this, but have a safe and happy trip!!

Deb-- As to the casings for the sausages, yes we use them. There is a shop here in town that carries all kinds of that stuff. One of my fondest memories is that every year on the day after Thanksgiving, my folks, and all of my Aunts and Uncles would get together at Mom and Dad's. We would have a big old fire going in the shop, and would spend the next three days making sausages. They would hamburger a whole cow, and a whole pig! All different varieties. Sipping hot buttered rums when it got too cold, and smelling the sausages cooking in the smokers!! Yum, yum!! I wish we could all still do it. But it wouldn't be the same without Dad and Grandpa!! What is Broward?? I see you go there alot. I am from the opposite side of the US, remember??

Jack-k-- Wooo Hooo girl, you are doing GREAT!! I would kill to be in the 150's!!

Gator--THANK YOU!! That makes it real easy! I do plan on ordering some Agave Nectar, but want to see if I can find some around here first. Would I just use the same amount? The recipe calls for 2 T honey and 2 T molasses. Should I use 4 T apple juice?

Amhlawyer-- If you had a great time eating over the 4th and stayed the same, hats off to you!! That is sooo much better than a small gain!! I am sure you can do the 5 pounds, before your trip. I am in eastern Wash. state, but I love the coast!!

Country-- It is so nice to have someone to walk with. I wished many times when I was walking that someone would join me. But they never did. Now I am into the Total Body Trainer and doing weight resistance. I just crank up the tunes and enjoy it!!

Woodfrog--Welcome to the board. As you are finding out, this is a wonderful WOE. I too started out weighing 270 pounds. I did PP for a year and a half, but am really enjoying SB. I have 2 more pounds to go to hit the 100 pounds lost mark!! Hope that you will post often, and I look forward to getting to know you!!

BOB-- No, he didn't have to wear a halo. They went in from the front of his throat!! It was a very easy surgery he said. He had to wear a sponge like neck brace for a while, but that was all. The surgery wasn't too long, but because of his arthritis, they had quite a bit of scraping to do once they were inside. I hope if you do have to have the surgery it is as easy as Ted's!!

Rosalie-- Thanks for the warm wishes for my Gram. She is mending pretty darn fast for her age!!

Heart-- Hey, a pound is a pound. I take them all no matter how small, he he!! Hope that it will be two for you next week!!

Tranquil-- May those scales be down a bunch for you next week!! Way to go staying OP all this time!!

Will try and get back here later, if not..... Sweet dreams all!
Old 07-09-2003, 08:16 PM   #84  
Little Engine That Could

Teensy, yes just use the same amount of liquid but make it concentrated apple juice. It it ends up tasting too sweet, use the same amount of liquid, but dilute the apple juice. The purpose of the sweetener is to give the yeast something to "eat." Even diluted apple juice will work, but the bread probably won't rise as fast. It will also help if you use the quick rise yeast. Good luck.

Ghost--I saw your instructions re. reducing the bytes on my pictures. I use a digital camera, so I will try taking the butterfly pictures on the lowest resolution. The camera I have is 3 pixels, so it is high resolution to start off with. Hopefully we can get something on the board.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:46 PM   #85  

Hi GATOR, have you tried cropping your image in iPhoto? If there's any background that you could get rid of, that would be one way to make your pictures smaller. Also, I'm guessing that you don't have any program like Photoshop or Graphic converter. If you want to email me the image, I could make it smaller for you and then email it back to you. Let me know if you want that help. Here's my email: [email protected]

BOB, okay, I'll slow down. I made the mistake of sitting on the couch tonight for five minutes. I woke up an hour later! You keep cracking me up about Kroger. Did you know that Paul works in the big high rise they own downtown??? Today they were giving away Prime Select ice cream sandwiches. He gets all the treats!

JACKK-WTG on your good weigh in. Keep going, girl!

ROSALIE---Welcome back. Congrats on beating that 200 plateau. You are safely and solidly below that number now. So keep going!!!

COUNTRY---I love your new avatar. What a beautiful picture!!!

To the rest, take care and keep marching toward your goals!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Kim
204/183.2/140
Old 07-09-2003, 11:21 PM   #86  

Evening Everyone

Had a really nice day out with my yoga teacher. Took her to all my usual "spots" up in Broward and she was happy. For those of you who are new and don't know what the heck BROWARD are, it's the next county up from where I live, in DADE, about an hour away. One of my fav. restuarants is up there and lots of great shopping as well. Ask any of the gals who've come stayed with me here and they'll tell you as well!

Took the test for the job at the library last night and so did 46 other people! I doubt I'd get it. It's the perfect job, perfect amount of hours, not too far from home and probably too perfect for me to get! Can only wait and see, just like the other 46 are doing!

HEART, CONGRATS on your loss, despite your small discretions last night. Remember, it takes 3500 excess calories to gain a pound and that did do it. I heard about that shooting on the news, on the web, all over. You have to wonder what the heck is so bad to make someone do something like that, it makes no sense whatsoever! It's worse when you hear people say after the fact that he gave so many signs he was capable of doing what he did. Doesn't anyone pay attention to things like that, hasn't anyone learned anything from things in the past?

COUNTRY, sounds like you are doing well. Hey, I made some soup too, and it's even edible!!! Your's sounds a lot better though. Nah, DM's just fine to do Atkins is she so does desire, she has to worry more about her cheating more than anything else! It will remain to be seen if she does. I don't worry about it all that much. That's great you found someone to walk with!

BOB, thanks for not sending over those storms my way, was a nice day here, for once. Keep those storms, small showers you can share Did you ever check out your local library for movies to rent? Mine has so many now, I had to get LAUREN a library card just so I can put more on hold, I have the limit of 15 on mine alone and have a ton of others to put on as well. They really are getting them in like crazy. I have WINDTALKERS in route, so will be watching that one soon. Glad they didn't pick you for jury duty!

QUILTER, whoa, you are a powerhouse with the way you are working! Don't tire yourself out, you need a lot of energy to have a good time with all your friends. Can't wait to see the pic of all you looking alike in those dresses, I'm sure they came out great and you are going to have a fantabulous time, as always!

MEL, glad you liked the article. Like you, I too am an all or nothing person, there's never just a little for this gal!

TEENSY, CONGRATS on your loss this week, awesome We'll be doing a happy dance with you soon!!!! 100lbs is so close, aren't you just dying! Do you can any of your veggies? I wish I could grow something <sigh> I hope your GM continues to prove daily. It's good that she wants to be on her own and all but sometimes they have to learn that they may need some help. My grandparents are having a hard time right now and my GF is taking the brunt of my GM and neither of them want any help hired, so my Aunt is coming from NC to help out-they may end up wishing they'd hired someone! Thanks for all the info on the sausage, you got me hungry just reading! I should e-mail you the recipe for the Lebanese sausage. It uses lamb and pine nuts among other ingredients. Did you see above, about Broward, to answer your question?

TRANQUIL, hope you and ZACH had a good time at the museum and lunch. You'll have to give me some pointers on where to go when we get there for the day trip to see NYU. Talk to you soon! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see your next WIW results What movie did you see?

FROG, so glad to see you doing well. Each day will get easier as you know. CONGRATS on the new crib! Sounds like you got a really nice house and I just LOVE wrap-around porches, esp. on old homes. Honestly, I do hope one day to have an old home, they have such charm! CONGRATS to DH on his promo!!!!!

JACKK, WOO HOO! Down 2lbs, awesome You'll get under the 150 mark soon, don't you worry! Sorry non one showed up in the chat room last night. Sorry I couldn't be there. I hope to be there next Tuesday. I have a meeting at 7pm at SB with the board from the school but doubt it will be going on at that time. I do hope to make it as I won't be at the next 2 chats thereafter due to going away. Yep, any reason to go to Broward, I'll take it. That means OLE OLE!

GHOST, you'll have to post your recipe when you get a chance, though you can leave out the part where you leave it on the hot stove-top Have to ask, how did you come up with your member name? When you get a chance, if you'd like, you can go to the BIO BOARD and post some info on there. It's always nice to learn a bit more about our board members

BEACH, thanks for posting your TT! I've not only missed you but missed the wonderful efforts you always made to post useful information as well, like you did today. I totally understand about the job, and of having one. It's so hard to find a job, period, but in Miami, it's even worse, with almost all the jobs having the requirement of being bilingual, those few Americans that are left down here are having a tougher time at it.

GATOR, I'm hoping next week to be able to get in some morning exercise now that LAUREN is done with camp, but then, it will only last til Friday because we'll leave for a trip on Saturday. I may try to walk when we go to my cousins but I'm not going to kill myself trying as I don't know the area too well and it's quite easy to get lost in the streets around there. Hope you can figure out the pictures, I can't help, I'm electronically challenged!

LAW, CONGRATS on being able to stay the same this week on the scale with all considering. Sure better than a gain. So I see you're going to STARBUCKS COUNTRY! You eat that carrot cake and enjoy it!!! Birthday's only come around once a year - thank goodness!

WOOD, Glad you've decided to join us. My family is from upstate NY, Rochester-love visiting there, esp. WEGMANS!!!!!!!! I love that store! Sounds like you are doing very well on SB so far, CONGRATS! I think it's great to give yourself mini rewards, you'll well deserve them! Keep up the great work and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have, we're all more than happy to help!!!

ROSALIE, so glad to see your post, we've really missed you and in fact, just the other day I mentioned to JACKK on the phone that we hadn't heard from you in so long. Thanks for the bacon link, though I didn't quite understand it. What the heck is a RASHER? Geez, first SPOTTED DICK and now RASHERS. Do the people in the UK know English??? LOL!! I can't believe it would be MORE to grill it, it just doesn't seem possible. I wrote to GWALTNEY'S but they haven't responded as of yet. They may not know the answer either. That is so sweet of you to volunteer to start the boards for me, I so appreciate it. I was hoping, since you'd done it in the past you may do so again since you're familiar with it. 2am would be just as good as 6am-anytime would be great before 8am, if you can. I will e-mail you all the info for the boards before I leave - THANKS!!!!!

LUCKY, hope you didn't mind that I copied your post here. OMG, I can't believe that you stayed doing Atkins for so long and lost so little! I'm sure you'll find SB a lot easier to follow. I guess in answering your question you could say all 3, GI is important, but isn't everything, carbs, knowing which ones to eat, keeping the starchy carbs to 2-3 a day and watching added sugars and keeping them to 3grams or less per serving are all important. Check out RYSSA'S site for some generalized SB info at http://www.prettyimpressivestuff.com/sugarbusters. Do try to get a copy of the book if you can. If not at your library, a used copy on the web is pretty cheap. I'd say I would go with the dressing with no sugar and watch portions.

Geez, I do believe I finally caught up. If I missed anyone, you know it's not intentional. Will check in tomorrow morning!

Nite, Nite!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Old 07-10-2003, 07:47 AM   #87  

WOW, last to post first to post. Have nothing to say, unless you want to hear about my sleeping habits

Was able to post a load of new recipes on the RECIPE BOARDS this morning. Had TOTALLY forgot to start the new quarter boards and no one noticed or said something, so they are up and running and filled with quite a few recipes. I was happy to get them out of my filing cabinet. Still have a ton more to share with you all, well, well over 30 of them, at least!

Have a great day and I'll check in later!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Old 07-10-2003, 08:44 AM   #88  

Hi Everyone
Selah has been really sick all week. I hate taking her to the Dr, because I don't want to give her antibiotics unless it is absolutely necesary. She's gotten a little better and her fever has gone done. It never went over 101, this AM it was 99.2. SHe has been so grouchy and teething still on top of it. And now I'm getting sick myself.
For those who were commenting on Selah's 'spot' it isn't a bald spot. I wish that is all it waS!! It is an actual open sore on the back of her neck that is seepiong and gross. It is starting to get better, but I still think it isn't from her Exema.

I immagine you won't be hearing much from me in the next 3 weeks before the wedding, because it seems to have taken over my life. I'm having fun though, and it's going to look incredible. I'm just reaaly tired.

I loved DEBBIE'S article on cheating. That is how I try to look at it. Everytime I eatsomething that's not 100% OP, I tell myself this is my life, and this is my decision for today. I don't expect to give this up for the rest of my life, but I don't expect to eat it every day either. If I do eat something like that every now nad then, that little 'detour' or 'cheat' is what makes this a lifestyle and not a diet to me. The fact that I can choose to eat something and not kill myself over it, because this is my forever plan. Anyway, I have been treating it like a diet because of the wedding, but after that I don't really car if it takes me 3 months or 3 years to get dowm to my goal. My goal is to eat healthy for life, not to have a certain weight on my driver's license.

DEBBIE You never know, you may be jsut waht they need at the library. Good luck!!!

COUNTRY I made black bean soup for dinner last night YUMMM!!!

TEENSY I can't keep anything alive. Pets or Plants. Maybe you could give me some tips!!!

FROG The house sounds awesome!!!! I love old houses. We rent, but our last house was a 1929 gingerbread looking beauty. I loved it, but it was way too teeny for having a baby.. Now we are in a 1 stry brick built in 1946. All hardwood, small porch but nothing else really cool except the vintage pink tile all over the bathroom (Yuck, I hate pink!!)

JACKK SOrry about the chat. I was helping Hannah move into her new apartment. I would have rather been chatting with you than lugging boxes up 3 flights of stairs!!

WOOD & LUCKY Welcome to the board!!!

GATOR I open my pictures up in the Paint program, under accessories. Hit Ctl +W, of select stretch/skew under Image in the toolbar. The picture size is 100% and just take it down little by little until it fits in the pixel requirements. To check the size open ATributes under Image in the toolbar as well. I hope that helps some Can't wait to see the pics!!

ROSALIE Good job at breaking the barrier!!!!!

Has anyone heard from Monet?? She's probably on vacation or something. I jsut can't keep track, but I need to go to her Harry's because mine STINKS. I always loved the one by me till I saw how much more her's has stocked! Oh well.

Gotta go check my girl.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:01 AM   #89  

Good Morning All

Deb - I was tempted to explain what a RASHER was in my post but thought I would wait to see what you had to say about it. I see you will never forget about SPOTTED DICK. As you have probably guessed by now a rasher refers to any slice of bacon. The most common bacon sold here, and I think in the US as well, is what the English refer to as STREAKY BACON. Just e-mail me the info for the boards and I will start them for you.

Teansy - Congrats on being down another two this week. That is awesome that you will soon be celebrating 100 pounds gone.

Talitha - Sorry to hear that Selah has been sick. Hope she is better soon.

Have a good day everyone.

Marie.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:43 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Thursday Morning.

Goodness gracious, it has taken me an hour to read and get this post together. Someone keeps interrupting me with work. The nerve of them. Don't they realize I have to do this board first.

Did get my walk in last nite. Late but got it in. I found some bbq at Sam's Club that only has 3 grams of sugar. It is Byrons. It is really good to. Nice to have something different. Now if I could only have a hamburger bun to put it on.

Tranquil, I am so proud of how great you are doing with your eating while on vacation. WIW will be a pleasant surprise for sure. When you you come home?

Beachfan, DId you make it to goal the first time? Sorry I can't remember. I'm sure those 39 lbs will come right back off. Have fun on your vacation.

Teensy, Great going on the 2 lbs and then only 2 more for the big 100! That is awesome. It is wonderful that your GM is doing so well. She is a spunky lady.

Kim, that couch can get you. I'm better off not sitting down at all. Hope you are high and dry. All that flooding is horrible.

Deb, have a little confidence. I bet you get that job. Personality counts alot and you have a lot. Will have to check out some of those recipes.

Talitha, hope Selah is feeling better soon. Nothing worse than a sick baby that can't tell you what's hurting. I would show the Dr her sore on her head. Maybe a dermatologist. Just think of lugging those boxes as exercise. Try to enjoy the wedding, It really is lots of fun. I love your attitude about this WOE. I agree 100%.

Rosalie: Hi have a great OP day.

Better get busy before the boss comes back by.

Have a great OP day.

Jackie
257/153/145
10-10-01
Closed Thread