Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: How many pounds are you away from your intended goal weight?
Less than 10lbs 5 13.89%
More than 10lbs but less than 20lbs 3 8.33%
More than 20lbs but less than 30lbs 4 11.11%
More than 30lbs but less than 40lbs 5 13.89%
More than 40lbs but less than 50lbs 2 5.56%
More than 50lbs but less than 75lbs 6 16.67%
More than 75lbs but less than 100lbs 3 8.33%
More than 100lbs 4 11.11%
Already made goal but a few pounds have crept back on 1 2.78%
At or below goal weight 0 0%
Goal? What goal? Haven't a clue! No specific number that I'm shooting for. 1 2.78%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 08:14 PM   #31  

Wow - can you believe that I'm logging in from home?!?!?

Just wanted to catch up. Fixing a kinda late supper, been busy doing laundry...

DH says his knee hasn't hurt at all today... I'm so glad

However, I've just now got that little feeling that one of those headaches is coming on. Feeling a little pulsating in that same spot on the right side of my forehead. I'm going to give it a little more time and if it still feels like its coming or getting worse, I guess I'll try the new meds. Its been 1 week today since my last one

Gotta run and get DS's pizza out of the oven.

Cya,
Teresa
Old 04-21-2003, 08:18 PM   #32  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

This was floating out on the board and wanted to post it so all could reply

Pancho

Is SugarBusters for me?
Hi all:

I am brand new to the forum, and have been reading posts for awhile (very impressed with the board and members).

I had a baby last year, and finally decided to drop this post-pregnancy weight. I have been on Atkins for 2 months, and have lost 11 pounds, but cannot eat like this another day. I ordered the SugarBusters book, and am anxiously waiting for it. My question is: if I am going from such a strict regimen to a more lenient way of eating...do you think I will actually gain weight or can I successfully lose? I love the idea of more vegetables and fruit as well as the whole grain idea. I have 10 more pounds to lose to reach my very realistic weight goal (130 lbs).

Any/all info. any of you can provide will be wonderful. I think I already understand the basics, but am waiting for the book so I can read it.

Do I understand that you can eat as many veggies as you want? I know fruit and carbs are limited, and that's fine. Some is more than none, which is what I am getting now.

What about sugar-free candies (when you just have to have something), as well as sugar-free drinks and protein drinks. I have Keto protein mix here, and drink that for breakfast sometimes. Is that legal on SugarBusters?

I know...I'm probably premature asking all these questions, and the book will probably answer a lot of these questions, but I figured, you can't know too much!

Thanks to all, and I look forward to posting more when I start this woe.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:19 PM   #33  

QUICKIE, don't have time to post, but will have all the time tomorrow morning, at least that I know of. Don't think ELI is off tomorrow, if he isn't you'll be hearing from me in the AM hours.

Night!

Deb
Old 04-21-2003, 10:06 PM   #34  

Hey, Heartmom, I can relate. I got a box of whole wheat matzos and ate half of them this afternoon! I did well at supper, but had some Carr's whole wheat crackers after dinner with peanut butter. I definitely ate too many starchy carbs today. I feel rather bloated and kind of depressed. Someone gave me a handful of pictures from my birthday party and I look so horrible in all of them! I feel like I am not making much progress, and it is frustrating. Then I go and eat a bunch of whole wheat matzos... grrr. At least everything I ate today was legal.

We did some target practice tonight. I am going to have to buy new arrows soon. They are ruining the ones I have missing the target and losing them in the huge clumps of monkey grass at the back of the yard! I feel like I am making progress though. And it is a good workout for the shoulders and arms.

I am really tired, so I am going to go climb in bed. Will catch up tomorrow....
Old 04-21-2003, 11:58 PM   #35  

Evening everyone,

Just thought I'd check in before I go to bed and catch up.

Slimkat: Welcome! I'm glad to hear that things will be easier for you in your household. Any questions, just ask. Everyone here is really great.

Jeshinn: Welcome! About the Malitol, I will let someone more knowledgeable about it answer that one.

Anna: Glad to have you back and that you are having a great time with your family visiting.

Quilter: Don't blame you for not risking the pizza and taking your lunch. Very smart. Love you motivational quote too.

Jenn: Glad you had a good Easter but I don't know how you're gonna survive the temptation of Rocky Road ice cream. It's one of my favorites. Makes my mouth water just saying it

Bob: Sorry Skeeter doesn't feel good. My dog used to get cranky that way when he felt bad too.

Heartmom: Don't beat yourself up about all the NO-NOs. Tomorrow is another day and like Quilter's motivational quote says: "Though no one can go back in time and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending".

TV: Hope the new meds work for the headache.

Pancho: Welcome to Sugar Busters! I'm sure that all your questions will be answered by the more knowledgeable ladies here.

Monet: Hope you have a good night.

Well, it's late and I have to be up early. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

Sheanne
Old 04-22-2003, 12:07 AM   #36  

Evening All

This is what I had to eat to-day:
Breakfast: 2 slices Ezekial bread (30 gms), 1/2 tsp. cream cheese, 1/2 oz. gouda, 2 tspn sf fruit spread, coffee x 2 with 1.5 oz. 10% cream.

Lunch: 2 eggs, scrambled in 1 tspn butter, 1/4 medium red pepper, 1/2 tomato, 1 green onion, 1/4 cup green peas.

Snack: 1/2 cup canned pears in juice, 1 oz cheddar cheese, instant coffee made with 8 oz 2% milk and 1/2 tspn. coffee.

Dinner: 4 oz. roast beef, 4 oz. turkey, 1/2 cup cooked carrots, 1/2 cup green peas, 1 1/2 cup salad greens, 1/2 cup turkey dressing, 2 tspn. cranberry sauce, 5 oz. red wine, coffee with 1 oz. 2% milk, 2 chocolate bunnies the size of a small choc. square.
8 oz 2% milk with 1 tbsp. ovaltine (this is my nightcap - will have it just before going to bed).
64 oz. water

Music Teach - Welcome back to the fold. Just jump right back on that wagon.

Jack-K - Did your dd's finally decide what songs to have for the dj? Sounds like they had a great time together.

Monet - Hope you are feeling better soon. This yucky feeling you have seems to have gone on too long. I'm glad you found the ww matzos, but half a box They are really keeping your ds in suspense about the job. Hope he hears something soon.

Jeshinn - Welcome.

Slimkat - Welcome. It sure will be easier to follow SB if the whole family is eating this way. The Post Reply button is just above the Quick Reply window.

ACW - Glad to see you back. I think it is a good idea to hide those scales for awhile. We can all rely too much on the darn things and get upset when we don't like the numbers we see. I'm trying to keep off of them, at least for a few more days. Hope you are enjoying the visit from your brother and his family. How long are the kids on holiday for? Here in Canada they only get the long weekend off but back in the UK where I went to school (many, many years ago) we used to get 2 weeks off at Easter. Just curious.

Kim - That's a good idea taking your own food to the meeting this evening. At least then you know you have something legal to eat. I eat oatmeal for breakfast most mornings. I usually nuke some frozen raspberries or blueberries and add them to it.

Jenn in MN - Welcome back. I was thinking about you a couple of days ago wondering what had happened to you. This is such a healthy woe and we are eating food from all the food groups so there is no reason why it wouldn't be healthy during pregnancy.

BOB - Bad, bad Skeeter. Take care of that finger.

HeartMom - HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Sorry you had such a bad couple of days. Tomorrow is another day so just put the weekend behind you and climb back on that wagon. If you are so puffed up most of that extra weight must be fluid. A couple of days back on track should see those 2 pounds disappear again.

TV - Glad dh's knee is better. I guess that nasty needle did the trick. Hope you didn't get the headache back.

Marie.
Old 04-22-2003, 08:48 AM   #37  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Freebie...

Just a real quick post..I got a link in my email this morning for a free subscription to Shape magazine...no credit cared and no bill...paid for by sponsers...

http://www.magscentral.com/shape/

Don't know how long it will last.

Love,
Crystle
Old 04-22-2003, 08:53 AM   #38  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HEARTMOM!

Good Morning!

Deb, I am taking the journalling challenge. I had gotten out of the habit of keeping up with my DietPower, so I decided this morning to keep a good record today, and everyday. I don't think I have gotten out of hand NOT keeping it, but I guess I will see this evening! I may be surprised.

Not much going on here. I have some things I want to get done today. I hope I can, but it is "Take Dinner to your Massage Therapist" night. I am also supposed to meet a few old friends for one of their birthdays. They picked a Mexican restaurant. I kind of don't want to go. I don't want to be tempted.

DEB: To answer your questions about the Seder, we did follow the form with the Hebrew letters. The prayers had been translated into English though. It was a great experience. I am not sure why they sit on the floor. I think because way back when, they would recline at table, and this is to kind of give an idea of that. I asked the one staff member to consider an invalid table next year, with chairs! How is your dad doing? I am so sorry he has this clot problem on top of the recovering from his surgery.

ROSALIE: I agree about my son's job. I wish they would just give him one of them already! The last guy told him he would get one or the other, that the two managers both wanted him. I don't know what they are waiting for! You did pretty good yesterday. I chuckled at the bunnies tho!

SHEANNE: Reading about your nutritionist telling you to have only 6oz of protein and all those starchy carbs worried me. My doctor wants me to go to one, and I am afraid I am not going to like what she says. Sounds like yours is still adhereing to the old school, old food pyramid ideas that are not good for those with insulin problems. Hope you can get that worked out.

PANCHO: Not sure what to tell you about the Keto stuff. If the label has less than 3 grams of sugar per serving, it should be ok. If you only have 10 pounds to lose, keep in mind that this is not a fast weight loss method. It is probably the healthiest diet you can go on, but it will not be quick. You have to avoid certain foods totally...like corn, sugar, bananas, pineapple, beets, white flour, white rice....but other than that, there is not really a limit, but you need to exercise common sense. Once you get the book, and read it, you will probably have more questions, and we are here to answer what we can! As for sugar free candies, you do better to avoid them for a while. They can cause cravings, and mess you up. Too much of them, and they work like a laxative.

TV: It was good to hear your hubby's knee hadn't bothered him all day! I hope you did NOT get another migraine! I get them a lot too, and I hate them! They can be so debilitating!

HEART: It was good you got on here and confessed to your binge. Now you can put it behind you and move on. Just keep telling yourself how horrible you feel afterwards. I hope you are feeling better today. Drink lots of water, and eat light, and that bloating will go away in no time. Hope you have a happy birthday, today!

BOB: I can't believe that puppy bit the hand that feeds him! Hope your finger is ok!

JENN: No reason why you can not do SB when pregnant. Its very healthy. You might want to add a starchy carb or two, but other than that, it is fine. Ditto what BOB said...are you giving us a hint at something?

QUILTER: You need to kick me in the bum here...I am getting rather lazy. I am determined to get on the TM this morning, come H or high water.... That is funny about BOB and Kroger. I usually don't shop there. Publix is much cheaper, and since we are stock holders, we tend to do all our shopping there. The Krogers around here just don't seem all that clean. How was your meeting last night?

ACW: Glad you are back. I was thinking about you the other day. A friend of mine has a daughter attending a Bible college in New Zealand. She likes it so much, she is staying an extra term. My friend is dying to go visit her. After all the pictures I have seen, I would love to go with her!

JACK: Its coming down to the wire here. How are you holding up? Just a few more weeks, and you are going to wonder what to do with yourself! I watched a comedy yesterday with my daughter, called Betsy's Wedding. It had Alan Alda and Madeline Kahn in it. It was pretty funny. They have the wedding in a tent, and it starts pouring rain, and the tent eventually starts leaking. In the end, they have delivered pizza, and a dancing in muddy water. Alan Alda dances with Betsy, his daughter and tells her he wanted her to have a wedding she would never forget. Molly Ringwald, who plays Betsy, looks around and tells him she doesn't think she COULD forget this.... it was funny.

JESHINN: Welcome! As to Maltitol, it is ok, but better if you don't use it much. As a special treat only. I find it works as a laxative, and the effect seems to get worse with each time I have any. It also can cause cravings. Its better to just get off anything sweet for a while. Then it is amazing how sensitive you become to sweetness!

SLIMKAT: Welcome! I am sure you will be able to accomodate all of your family with SB. If you only have 12 pounds to lose, just know that this is not a fast weight loss program. You will lose more slowly, but it will be a very healthy diet for you all.

FILLISE: Where are you going with your senior high group for the retreat? How many kids will you have along? By the way, the pool is open. Just way too cold to get in it yet!

ZANNE: Where are you?

MUSIC: Good to see you back! I was thinking about you just the other day, and wondering where you were! Jump on the wagon, and we will try and hold you down!

I sure hope I did not miss anyone....

ok...off to the treadmill.
Old 04-22-2003, 08:54 AM   #39  

For dinner: I had a small caesar salad - 2 cups of romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese and 3 T of salad dressing, 1 cup of Tomato Bisque soup (Gram brought dinner in because I was not feeling too good)....Dessert: Sugar Free Reduced Fat Klondike Bar. I had about 16 oz of tea as well....and then I hit the sack!

I was late for work today....so I am in a rush about everything!

Hi Everyone!!!

Sabrina
Old 04-22-2003, 08:58 AM   #40  

COUNTRY: You were posting as I was... I hate to sound dumb, but what is Shape magazine? How were those fish your kids caught? Did you eat them for Easter breakfast? When you mentioned that, it made me think of Jesus frying fish on the beach and Peter, James and John out fishing, and not catching anything until Jesus told them where to cast the net. Guess they ate fish for breakfast, eh?
Old 04-22-2003, 09:00 AM   #41  

TRANQUIL: You were posting as I was too! Sorry your day is starting out rushed! Hope its a good one for you!
Old 04-22-2003, 09:49 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies.

My night was somewhat routine. Did have to go to a store and pickup a end table for DD. Just had rueben sandwiches and slaw for dinner and rushed over there to find they were closed due to a power outage from the storm we had Sunday night. rushed home, worked out, went to tanning bed and did some paperwork I needed to do.

At least I got my workout in. That was beginning to worry me. Only got in 1 night last week. I have given up the idea of walking and working out both until the wedding. I'm lucky to get one thing in. Unless I want to get up at 5:30 and do it. Lately I've been so tired I don't think I can do that.

I won't be able to do the challenge until tomorrow. Today we have to go to a boy scout leadership lfund raiser unch at the race track. They usually have chicken and salad. I just pass the potatoes and derby pie.

Heartmom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! See we didn't forget you today. Have a good one, but please stay out of the cake and goodies.

ACW, welcome back. Do this for you and hang in here.

Kim, good for yu being prepared for your dinner tonight. No temptation there. I think you would make a wonderful recording secretary. I agree, I love that quote.

Jenn, Don't worry about those leftovers. Let Dan eat them and just tell yourself I can't have that. You wouldn't eat something that made you break out in hives would you? Just think of it that way and you will be fine. Do you have some news to share???? SB is perfectly safe.

Bob, Oh Oh, Skeeter is in big trouble now

TV, glad DH's knee feels pretty good. Hope you held off that headache.

Pancho, You could possibly gain weight when you start eating starchy carbs and fruits again. But realistically it is a better way of eating and something you can do forever. It is a gret life style change. SF candies are ok in moderation, but I wouldn't recommend them until you are settled in and well under way losing.

Monet, now don't beat yourself up. You have made great progress in the last couple weeks. Enjoy that. Take you some triscuits to dip in the salsa. Get fajitas and don't eat the wrap. You will be fine. No tents for us. so if it rains we will be under cover. I can't wait for that time when I don't have anything to do. But I get bored so quickly I will be lost.

Country, I used to take Shape magazine long ago. I was pretty good. I really like Fitness the best and Health.

Tranquil, Starting your day off late will throw you off all day. Take a deep breath and relax for one minute. There, have a great one!

Everyone have a great OP day

jackie
257,154/145
10-10-01
Old 04-22-2003, 09:51 AM   #43  

Good Morning

It's raining here again to-day - don't know what happened to the sunshine. Oh well I guess it is good for the grass and the plants so shouldn't complain. I've just finished a load of laundry now have to go and practice some line-dance steps for my class this afternoon. We were given a list of all the steps with directions of how to do them last week but I haven't looked at it yet. There's a couple of them that I need to check and practice. Also have to have breakfast. I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner this evening before deciding what to have for breakfast. What great decisions we have to make.

Have a good day everyone.

Marie.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:16 AM   #44  

Jack-K - We were posting at the same time. When the wedding is over you probably won't know what to do with yourself for a while after the hectic time you are having. Just don't burn yourself out. Make sure you save yourself some 'me' time. Looks like you won't have a problem staying op at the scout meeting.

I've been wanting to make pizza the last few days but really didn't want all those starchy carbs so late in the day. I just remembered a recipe I have for Zucchini Crust Pizza so that is what I have decided to have for dinner this evening. So now I can go and have some oatmeal and berries for breakfast.

Marie.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:54 AM   #45  

Good Tuesday Morning All

Got in my walk this morning. Almost didn't go but pushed myself out. Only walked the 4.5 miles and it took me 1 hour 2 minutes, a big difference from yesterday. Just wasn't in "the mood."

I was looking through the freezer the other day and came across some low-carb tortillas I must of bought ions ago because I can't remember how long ago, but it's been a few years because when I was in the store where I bought them I asked the guy how much they were and they were over $5 a bag and the ones I have say $3.60! Anyhow, decided to try one, made a pizza out of it and heck if it wasn't good! Has lots of fiber too!

Here's a TUESDAY TIP to share with you all. I found some soy milk from Westsoy that I bought last week. Mind you, I've never really had soy milk other than a taste here and there as a sample at the HFS but this looked good, it was on sale and there were coupons on the carton. I got CHOCOLATE, CAPPUCCINO & VANILLA, all the flavors they make and BOY ARE THEY DELICIOUS!!!! I'm hooked for sure! The cappuccino is my fav! The only thing I'm not crazy about is that they have Splenda in them, so I make sure I limit myself. What I like is that they have fiber in it. Anyhow, it's called SOY SLENDER and it's by Westoy. Try it if you have a chance!

Got my new walkman yesterday - what a steal that was! Now, I just have to figure out how to use the lap functions. It seems that there are modes that will beep after so many minutes, so if you set it to 5 minutes it will beep so you know when it's been 5 minutes. Good for doing a little more intensive jogging at one minute intervals. Also got in my mega-bottles of SKIN SO SOFT and now my entry to the house is mosquito free, not to mention, smelling nice

Saw my DD yesterday. He's doing better. Thanks for all your good wishes

I journaled my food yesterday and will post the outcome, BUT, in doing so, let me say that it was way too little food. The reason was that I had a HUGE piece of salmon for lunch and it sorta wouldn't go down and stayed there til later in the evening where, if I had eaten anything much I would of seen it come right back up. By the time if finally went down it was late, but I was hungry, so I did eat some things. Will be journaling today, but here's what I had yesterday:

4.8 ounce asian pear
12.5 ounces salmon (raw weight)
.4 ounce pine nuts
1 piece celery
1Tbl cranberry juice
1oz lf cheese
1Tbl pizza sauce
1 ww tortilla
1 ounce roasted soy nuts
1/2 cup choc. soymilk

FILLISE, oye, is it THAT time of year again-DERBY DAY! Okay, I'll cut you some slack, but that day only Who said LENT was over??????????

TRANQUIL, okay, so did you try this new sf candy yet? Waiting for a review! I saw it at the store, even have a coupon, but heck if I'm going anywhere near it! I know the outcome that would be if I did. Hope things settle down at work while the boss is away! Hey, I like my WW muffins crunchy too!

MUSIC, glad to see you back!!!!!!!

ROSALIE, when you make your cookies, do you use parchment paper? That may help with having them burn in those extra seconds. The pb oatmeal sounds delish! I wonder if I could use the PB FLOUR that I bought in something like that. Could it be possible you are having too much fat? Looking at your intake, it seems that maybe this is a problem, though this was a special dinner, wasn't it? Okay, I have to ask a 1/2 tsp or cream cheese-what the heck is that? That's nothing!!!! I don't see much fiber in there. Any idea the caloric intake for the day?

JACKK, what's the song that DD has chosen for her first dance with her new DH?

TV, good going for the little ones - major leagues in the works there? Corn casserole? Sounds interesting, though not legal, now that cherry cobbler, that sounds delish!

JEC, only 4 days off for the kids - darn you're lucky!!!!

MONET, going to possibly try my hand at the matzah making today. I went to get MICHAEL some matzah and they didn't have any ww and I won't buy the other, so...if you see smoke coming from the south you'll know that I'm in the kitchen Yes, on Passover you are to recline, but I don't know anyone who ever sat on the floor, so that's interesting that you all did so. Glad to hear you'll be doing the challenge!! Any news of DS and the job?

SHEANNE, would be happy to give my opinion but again, remember, it's just my opinion and I in no way know what a nutritionist knows. That being said, I think for you and the weight you are that what she wants you to eat maynot be in good proportions. I think you should be having more protein. I don't remember your weight exactly though, you may want to e-mail me your current and goal weight and I'll give you a better idea of what I think. [email protected]

SLIM, Geez, we could compare notes when it comes to meals and nightmares! I hate cooking, my DD loves meats and fatty foods, my teenage son is a vegetarian (lacto-ovo), ELI eats whatever whenever he comes home and me, I fend for myself most days. I hate to cook and all these things sure don't help me form a desire to cook! Anyhow, ask whatever questions you may have, we're all more than happy to help answer any questions. The SB BOOK can be a bit misleading, confusing and contradictory at times so asking questions will definitely help! Whereabouts in CA are you at? I envy anyone that lives anywhere near a Trader Joes!

JESH, Glad you've decided to join us! I have to agree with what JACKK posted to you. You are much better to get rid of the sweet tooth which you can do so if you just don't eat any of that SF crap. You will lose the sweet tooth craving, I swear! I would eat candy, ice cream and cookies for dinner many nights. Once on SB and sticking to it 100% those cravings left-amazingly so, but very true. Just look at the ingredients in some of this sf stuff-chemicals!!!!!!!! The idea is to get the sugar out - your body doesn't know you are feeding it fake sugar and thus will continue to crave sweets. Sorry to burst any bubbles. Keep asking questions!!!!

ACW, glad to see you back! I agree about hiding the scale, it's been the best thing I've done for myself in a long time, though I will be dragging it out half-heartedly tomorrow to weigh in. Then, back it goes! Geez, I didn't know clots could be hereditary! Another thing to think about I guess. Glad you like those MM, I print many of them out too!

QUILTER, my DD got out of the hospital on Thursday last week and then back in Monday. My Uncle said this was not uncommon. I just don't like that it keeps
re-occuring. I wish RM would make a book with all the past years of writings he's done-I'd surely buy that book! How'd your meeting go last night? Did you take on the job of RS?

JENN, hope you can resist the dog bag goodies sent home. We just have to learn that if it's around it doesn't mean we have to eat it, or have a license to do so
SB is definitely safe during pregnancy! Was that a hint or a wishful thought of things soon to come??????????

BOB, SKEETER bit you??????? Has he done that before?

HEART, first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a wonderful day today!! As for the birthday feasting you've been doing there. You have to remember that once you get this stuff back in your system it's like having an addictive drug in your system, your body wants more and more. We've all been there. Some people are lucky to be able to eat something off plan and get back on without problems, some of us aren't. You'll be fine. Start a new year off right for yourself!!!!

PANCHO, Hope you find your way on to this board as I copied your post over here. When you switch over from Atkins you may see a slight gain but that will turn around in no time. I think the easiest way to make the switch is to add back the carbs slowly and make them carbs that have a lot of fiber in them. I wouldn't say you can eat all the veggies you want, some you can eat more than others, but with everything, there are limits. Try to stay away from the SF candys. I'm not sure about the KETO stuff, never had them, but if you want to post the nutritional info, I'd be more than happy to give you my input. Better to eat something than to drink if you can. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, we're more than happy to help!!!

COUNTRY, thanks for that link. I already get SHAPE. I wonder if they would extend my subscription for a year if I signed up. Are there any other mags that you know of?

Okay kiddos, it's almost 11am and I'm off to eat something. Will check in later.

TONIGHT IS CHAT AT 9:15PM EST!!! Hope you'll be able to go to the chat room tonight. If I come it won't be til later. Unfortunately, I have to p/u LAUREN and another kid at school at 9:15pm tonight from drama practice, so if I'm back in time I'll jump on the board.

Also, don't want to forget that TOMORROW IS WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!! I wish us all luck on the metal monster. As much as I'm not too happy about it, I too shall weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Closed Thread