Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: If I showed up at your home unexpectedly, what would I think of your domestic skills?
I have OCD when it comes to cleaning! My house is ALWAYS immaculate, 24/7! 0 0%
I would win the GOOD HOUSEKEEPING award. My home would pass the white glove test. 2 4.35%
Clean, but cluttered 9 19.57%
It has that LIVED IN LOOK! 11 23.91%
Looks clean (what you don't see won't hurt you-just don't open shut doors!) 14 30.43%
EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!! 5 10.87%
In one word - SLOB!!! 3 6.52%
I wouldn't/couldn't open the door, I'd pretend to not be home! 1 2.17%
My house should be condemned! 1 2.17%
Not sure, it may be the maids day off. 3 6.52%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2003, 02:22 PM   #196  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

GO BUCS!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2003, 03:13 PM   #197  

Popping in to read up on things.

QUIV- I vote for the chicken too. You look great, btw!

QUILTER- What kind of jewellery..give us details.
Old 01-19-2003, 04:49 PM   #198  

I'm with you on this one BOB, GO BUCS!

Trying to write a post while watching the game - be back later to catch up.

Wendy
Old 01-19-2003, 05:06 PM   #199  

I have some pictures from our lingerie fashion show in Orlando but just haven't posted them. Deb said I had to post them or else!

Please let me know if anyone that was in the fashion show doesn't want theirs posted. I will wait a couple of days to see if I hear from anyone about it.

Old 01-19-2003, 05:52 PM   #200  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Hey All

Sorry I've been elusive over the weekend, not intentional, just with Michael and Lauren playing "HOG THE COMPUTER" along with everything else going on, it was hard to find some time to get on here and post. Not sure if things will be much better this week, kids still have some of their mid-terms to study for, no school tomorrow, having family over for Lauren's birthday tomorrow night, even though her bday isn't til Tuesday, which she already has decided she wants me to take her out to dinner.

Went to the art show at the UofM today, only saw 2 artists I thought had something new and unusual-wasn't too impressed this year. Not that I'm an art enthusiast but I sure like seeing unusual art. Afterwards, went out with my sister and a few of her kids to lunch and a couple stores. Parent's are coming over in a few minutes to visit. Saw them at the art show. Dad looks okay and now just has to make an appt for a colonoscopy to see if there's anything going on in there. Hope not!

ELI is back and back at the place he loves - not in my arms you sillies, at Starbucks!!! They wined and dined them big time. He came home with so much stuff. He got a nice watch that has a SB logo on it, among other things. Was nice to have him home, that was until he turned off the heater and we all froze or butts off!

It was so nice to see the results of this weeks poll and to know that we are not the only ones who live like slobs!!

Okay, I've been requested to exit the computer area - geez, can't a Mom get a break??? Oh well, as I always say, school work before computer work.

Will be back later tonight if I'm able, otherwise I will get my butt out of my nice cozy bed in the morning and get the new board up and running. I have 2 great MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY messages to post tomorrow, one in particular I really like!

Will try to catch up with everyone come tomorrow!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Old 01-19-2003, 07:11 PM   #201  

Hello everyone, I'm back after a week-end off. Just took a break. Its been sooo cold here. Made a big pot of beef soup for dinner tonight. I'll probably be eating it for lunch all week. LOL.... I'll get caught up tomorrow....

213/166/130
Closed Thread