Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 01:33 AM   #1  

Talking Just got the book-wish me luck

A dear friend at work was kind enough to share this book with me. My Doctor suggested it to me on my last visit. He thinks that I may be able to avoid the Type II Diabetes that runs rampant through my family as well as drop the pounds I am determined to. Wish me luck! I'm sure I'll be here quite often as I proceed. Any words of wisdom or words at all will be greatly appreciated. I'm thrilled to have found this community and look forward to getting to know you all.
Old 10-21-2002, 09:24 AM   #2  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

SANDSTONE, welcome to the boards. I'm sure you'll be successful with SB, it's a great WOE (way of eating) that's healthy and that you can do the rest of your life.

Please join us on the SB WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD, where we all tend to congregate. Just make sure you use either the QUICK REPLY box at the bottom of the page, or you can hit POST REPLY and put your message on that page, you just don't want to hit NEW THREAD

The gals there will be more than happy to help answer any questions you may have, give you lots of support and welcome you with open arms.

I see you live in the South, where many of us do. Let us know where you are from, who knows, maybe someone is close to you Tell SEF you are do cross stich, she's in to it big time!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know, or you can always e-mail me directly at [email protected]

Once again, welcome and GOOD LUCK

Debbie
Old 10-21-2002, 09:01 PM   #3  

You're very kind! I look forward to getting to know everyone. I'm in Northwest Georgia.
Old 10-21-2002, 09:33 PM   #4  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

MONET is in GA, Atlanta
Closed Thread