Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 12:01 AM   #1  

Question Help

Hello Everyone.

I have been on Weight Watchers for a long time. The program is realy good. I started with 220 lbs. and lost 45 all together but in a matter of a long time.
My family has diabetes , my sister and mother.
I have a vascular disease had open ulcers on both my legs.
I am so such a sugar addict. I am taking blood thinners already and am only 57 years young have been doing so for a long time.
I sure would like to know how to get started and how hard it realy is to be on this.
I guess old habits are realy hard to break.
I would appreciate it so very much to hear from all of you.
Thankyou so much
Hilde
Old 08-03-2002, 07:04 PM   #2  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Hi Hilde, and welcome to the SB BOARDS.

Many people do WW and SB together and get the benefits of both, using the points and applying the SB rules. SB is a very easy WOE to follow and I would suggest getting the book at your local library, along with another book by MONTIGNAC called EAT YOURSELF SLIM.

I'd love for you to join us on the regular SB SUPPORT BOARDS where we tend to congregate. There's 2 gals from CIN. on our board as well, QUILTER & KIMMY!

We'd love to answer any questions you may have, so feel free to join us at any time!!!

Debbie
Old 08-06-2002, 12:14 PM   #3  

Where is everyone? I haven't been able to post in a few months and I don't see the weekly support board? Did you guys up and move on me?? LOL
Closed Thread